Sweet as Sugar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The question lingered in the air before Jill responded, "Unnn-uh."

"Is this how Jim massages you too?" Ashley asked in a sultry, almost husky tone, as her strokes of Jill's now glistening thighs had made her legs spread wider.

Ash's sliding hand, kept going until it found Jill's vortex. She gently caressed Jill in her most vulnerable area causing Jill to flex her bottom. Jill tensed and then relaxed with her front side flattened into the blanket below. Ash pushed forward, turning to wink at me, then pushed up to Jill's ear, "We love you, Jill. I hope you know that she pulled back and lightly kissed her shoulder, then kissed down her spine.

'Hmmm,' Jill let out a contented exhale.

"We love you so much," Ash continued as she went back to kneading Jill's lower back. "You're an incredible woman."

Ash worked her way up and down Jill's sides, her fingertips lightly brushing Jill's breasts. Jill inhaled noticeably before Ash glided back up over her shoulders, then back down to her waist and over the small of her back, which elicited soft moans from Jill, as Ash's thumbs worked their magic on the tense knots of Jill's spine.

After moving the blanket to reveal the full nudity of Jill's backside, Ash generously poured more oil before kneading the sides of Jill's bottom, pressing her palms into the round, fleshy cheeks before continuing on down to the backs of her thighs. The intensity once again had Jill moaning. I couldn't tell if it was from pleasure or pain. Maybe a little of both.

Then Ashley gave Jill a playful little smack on her ass. I could hear the self-satisfaction in her voice, "You ready to turn over Sissy?"

My wife rolled over facing me, looking at me with vulnerable eyes, as I salivated at her beauty. Then she continued onto her back getting comfortable. I wondered if she knew how much this was arousing me. I noticed her glare towards Ashley, as she visibly shivered, her cheeks flushed, her eyes dazed in an alluring fashion; the light sheen of sweat mixed with oil made her skin glow. Goosebumps formed over her skin as her nipples stood proudly. Looking down, I noticed the tuft of her dark pubic hair matted with the essence of her cream. Her breast quivered, as she looked to catch her breath.

I looked on wondering what both of my ladies were thinking as Ashley reached for more oil. Ashley then squirted the viscous liquid directly over Jill's breasts and tummy causing Jill to jerk. As Jill inhaled deeply, she seemed more sensitive as Ash began spreading the oil over her flattened breasts. Jill's back arched with the arousing feel of Ash's hands working over the glistening flesh. Ash continued slathering the solution all over Jill's now undulating tummy, she worked her way lower and lower towards Jill's nether region. Jill involuntarily raised her hips to help communicate her desire.

Instead, Ash began working her palms, gliding back up to Jill's breasts and then Ash took her expert fingers and worked their magic on Jill's shoulders, sliding them back towards her breasts, pushing into the supple flesh. Ash pressed her fingers over Jill's breasts running her nipples through her fingers. She would spread her fingers and then contract them as she kneaded the areolas. I smiled as Jill bit her lip and inhaled sharply knowing the sensations were overwhelming her senses.

Around and around Ashley's hands went over my Jilly's chest and down her stomach towards her core. Jill was trying to control herself, as she cried out in a restrained, guttural moan. I think Ash knew that she might be going a bit too far at this moment. Jill was holding her eyes tightly shut as if she didn't want to know what was going to happen next.

Dazedly, Jill exhaled a frustrated sigh. Much more of this and I thought my wife might explode. Ash allowed Jill to settle down before continuing to glide her hands down Jill's belly, fingers pressed persistently into Jill's oil-filled navel causing Jill to flex her hips up, then Ash flowed her hands down further. The intoxicating aroma of Jill's essence now filled my nostrils.

Ash must have sensed Jill's desire as she moved her hands down to those hips. Jill whimpered, still without a spoken word, as Ash's palms slid further down over her thighs, outside then inside, her fingers pressed into the now somewhat relaxed form. Ash went everywhere except over Jill's obviously inflamed sex. I noticed Jill's clenched hands as Ash worked down over Jill's knees, shins, and finally to her feet.

Ashley laid down Jill's leg and then crawled up beside her body stopping at her face. Jill opened her eyes to see Ash staring at her intently, "OK Jill. I want Jimmy to fuck you and I'm going to watch. You're ok with that aren't you?"Jill didn't say a word... "Aren't you?" Ash repeated.

"Do you want me?" I asked causing Jill to look at me.

She nodded timidly, but affirmatively.

"I want to fuck you Sugar," I said.

Ash leaned forward, moving closer to Jill, coming face to face with her, she kissed her forehead, "We love you, Sissy... I want you too," Ash said.

"Mmmmmm," Jill sighed and closed her eyes without a word of protest.

"You've never done anything like this have you?" Ash asked.

Jill shook her head 'No".

"Me neither Sissy" Ash cooed with a lustful tone. Ash quickly shed her pajamas that were saturated with oil and tossed them to the pile with Jill's. She moved down and began to kiss Jill's breasts, finding the nipples and sucking them. Jill couldn't help putting her hand on the back of Ash's head.

"You've never..." Jill offered, inhaling deeply as Ash manipulated her tit. "You've never done anything like this before, have you?"

Ash crooked her head, shaking it, towards Jill, "Nah, of course not."

"You're pretty good," Jill replied. Then she turned and looked at me. "You going to join in?"

I pulled my tee-shirt over my head, watching Jill watching me as I slowly slid my lounge pants down. My erection revealed itself as Jill stared at me with piercing eyes. As my waistband slipped below my cock it bobbled. I pulled my legs up to shed the pants then tossed them over to the pile.

"You're pretty excited aren't you?" Jill asserted.

I nodded and maneuvered down to start kissing my wife's loveliness. Her flower was dripping wet with the petals unfurled. Her mons was trimmed but had more hair than usual, still, tidy around the edges. I began probing with my tongue, salivating into her pussy, licking until her clit was exposed. I sucked and flicked it with my tongue and then surrounded it with my lips.

Jill grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face down against her. I stuck my tongue deep inside her honey hole, licking the dripping sauce.

I felt something against me and found Ash was going to join in with me. She nudged me out of the way to get to Jill herself. I moved but stayed close enough to watch as my sister began to work her tongue into Jill's plump lips. Jill was purring like a kitty before moaning, which let us know she was into it. Jill reached down to grab my cock and pull me towards her.

"I'm gonna suck your dick," she fussed while contorting herself. I was more than happy to oblige. I moved to give her access as she licked her lips and then slid them over the engorged crown of my manhood.

I leaned into her sliding mouth as she molded her tongue around my phallus, lodging the head in her tonsils. She reached for my leg to balance herself while pulling me in. She drooled all over my base as I looked down to see that she had about swallowed me whole.

She began bobbing, and I felt the sensation change as I was now fucking her mouth. She swallowed me, then pulled back, reaching to wrap her small hand around the fleshy pole. She stroked and sucked as she breathed through her flared nostrils. I was sure she couldn't keep it up, but she did. I felt myself bump against the back of her throat as her jaw worked and her gag reflex tripped causing her to spew her saliva all over my fuck stick. I felt the unbelievable sensation of sliding down into her throat.

I looked down to watch my sister kneeling between Jill's legs, making out with Jill's pussy, while I was buried all the way in Jill's mouth, my pubic bone nudging the lips of her mouth. Her hand caressed my thigh as her head bobbed, sliding me in and out, back in and out, a multitude of times. I wasn't going to last long. I could feel the virility in my balls going into overdrive. It wouldn't be long until I'd be filling her mouth with my goo. It had been years since I had cum in my wife's mouth and that would be nice, but I didn't want to cum yet, so I pulled out.

Jill lifted her head, chasing my bobbling cock with her mouth, sucking me back in until I pulled back again.

"Unnn-unn-uh, not yet," I chided her. "I'm not ready yet."

I maneuvered her and leaned over to lay along her backside. Ash must have known my intent as I let the girls know, "I'm ready to fuck you, Jill."

She nodded, and I placed the head of my cock against her pussy. Jill's pussy was slicker and hotter than I'd ever felt it before. My hard shaft slid right up inside her to the hilt. She lifted her ass more and widened her base to accommodate me. Ash was still playing with her front. When I began to push-push into her, she let out a vulnerable yelp.

I never remembered this heat. I never remembered her fitting so well, as I sank into her pussy. Her inner walls emitted a slickness that felt like I was dipping into warm oil. My full length embedded inside her. As my belly pushed against her firm ass she moaned and lifted her face towards my sister.

"Good?" I breathed into her ear.

"Yes," she sighed.

"I'm never going to leave you." I continued in her ear.

"Mmmmm," she nodded.

"I love you too much. I love this too much... and you love Ashley don't you?" in coaxed wanting her acquiescence.

"Yes," she whimpered.

"Show her... show me," I licked her ear making her shiver. "Kiss her. Tell her you love her."

"Yes," Jill moaned. "I do love you, Ashley. I do." She and Ashley kissed as I maneuvered her up to take her in doggy fashion. Never had I ever witnessed anything this erotic as Ash sunk down upon her back. Ash laid with her base spread wide below my sexy wife as I began to pound her backside.

"My dear, you are both so lovely," I confessed aloud. "You are so beautiful... so beautiful."

She shook from the fornication as she began having oral copulation with my sister. I could never have imagined that I would ever have been able to participate in such a scene.

I cocked my head sideways to watch as Jill lowered herself and used her tongue on Ash. I smiled at my sister when I caught her lust-filled eyes gazing back at me. Her flushed skin illuminated her presence, while her perfect breasts shimmied and shook as she worked her hips against Jill's mouth. "Love her," Ash pled with me. "Show her your love. Give her all your love..."

My sister was hardly ever vulgar. She just wasn't going to say fuck, but that is what she wanted. She wanted me to fuck the shit out of my wife.

Ash wriggled, pulling away from Jill as Jill wrestled Ash's hips to carry on. Ash squirmed finally surrendering, closing her eyes, falling back, covering her moaning mouth, and riding out the moment of ecstasy.

I increased my pace, seeking fulfillment, stroking in and out of the slick, tight pussy. My own climax was inevitable. I was ready to let go, keenly aware of the sounds; the breaths fast and ragged. Suddenly Jill lifted her head and yowled as she bucked beneath me, a minigasm ensued for a moment. She fell forward, pulling off me, clenching and tensing, as Ashley came to her side, stroking her hair.

Ashley kissed Jill's temple, "Oh you poor girl. You sweet poor thing." Ash attempted to calm Jill as she stroked her hair. Jill's breathing normalized as she came down from her high. I looked on wanting to continue towards a conclusion. I came down kissing Jill's back and side all the way up to the side of her head where Ash had just kissed. I then gazed at my sis and pecked her lips thinking about how the past had brought us to this surreal moment.

Moments later, Jill recovered and rolled over volunteering, "I want on top... I wanna ride you." She leveraged me down, and as I receded upon my back, she crawled over me sitting upon my stomach, grabbing my member at the base, lifting herself into position, and guiding me deep inside herself.

"Ahhhh," she inhaled, "Oh my!" She leaned back carrying forward, her head tilted back, as her ass began bounding delightfully against my thighs. My cock probed inside her loveliness with every move. I reached to grab her sides, pulling her down upon me. Her moaning suggested she was closing in on another climax. "God," she tensed as our rutting became more deliberate,

"God yes." I pushed into her. She was the focus while Ash laid to the side enjoying the show.

"Damn!" Jill exclaimed. "Ohhh! ohhh! ohhhh!" She shuddered with a serious expression as she exhaled deeply trembling against me with little jerks and contortions. Her pussy milked me intensely, driving me to the brink. I pulled her still and thrust with unabandoned force. Her chest fell awkwardly to my side as I sought satisfaction.

'Hmmmm... hmmm... hmmmm,' I pulled her over and persisted pumping into her. I didn't need to say a thing. "Awww, gawwwddd," as her unintentional pulsing tripped my wire and I exploded inside her. The jets of my semen filled her womb. Her warm pussy milked me as I churned inside. Jill's head laid to the side, half out of it and half-embarrassed by her vulnerability.

"Wow," Ash volunteered involuntarily as I again became deeply conscious of her presence.

What should have exhausted me only invigorated me as the sheen of perspiration gave me chills? I maneuvered my wife's body over to her back. My libido was sated, but my mind wanted something more. "I love you so much," I proclaimed. leaning atop her, kissing her cheek down her neck to her chest, then her tasting the sweet skin of her torso as she twitched beneath.

My hands continued to knead and tease her sides as she gazed through me and over towards Ashley, "That was incredible," An tear trickled from her eye, "Truly, I love you both."

Ash leaned down to Jill, once again kissing her temple and staring deeply into her eyes "...and I love you, Jilly. You are my friend and my family and I need you," Ash looked towards me, "We need you."

"I certainly do need you," I expressed with somber sincerity. "You are my Sugar. You are my sweetness. I never, ever, ever have wanted to hurt you." I leaned in to kiss the fragile, lovely person and continued gazing between the divine creatures, "I know I can never get you two to understand my guilt over my indulgences, but I am truly sorry for my troubles."

They both looked at one another and then grinned timidly back at me with pity. Then they continued their contented smiles at one another and surprisingly pecked one another on the lips. It was as though they were approving of their newfound discovery of one another. They were more than family now. Without saying it, we all had a pact. We had a secret to take to the grave. It could split us apart or it could make us closer. At this moment, it certainly seemed it could make us closer.

I'd like to be bold and say that I laid down like Hugh Hefner with these two lovely creatures draped all over me, but I needed to get away. Unbridled energy and anxiety were roaring through me like with someone who has conquered something they never thought they would. I felt vulnerable and awkward with this new enlightenment. I needed to get away and think about it all. "Girls, y'all can get under the covers and relax. I've got some things I need to do. I'll be back in a while. I'll grab some lunch while I'm out and I'll clean up the house when I get back. You two just relax and enjoy the day. I'll be back after while, is there anything you'd like?

Jill requested Chinese food and Ash just nodded in agreement. Both of my ladies accepted my request and cozied up under the quilt in front of the simmering fire. We had the rest of the day to recover from our dalliance and then we'd need to get back to normal. It had been a crazy 18 hours since this episode began within 15 years of a context that seemingly had no end.

I wondered if the ladies were as anxious as I was. I knew they would talk about all of this. By nature that is what women do. By appearance, they certainly seemed a lot more content than me. Our existential realities had collided and the curtains had fallen to reveal a new world. I wasn't stirred, I was shaken, wondering about what our future would hold.

12