Sweet Asian Zing!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaahhhh, yeeeesssssss!" he finally vocalized, and in that moment, his cock began to wag wildly. Ropes of cum popped out of the tip to stripe his lower belly, and even up to one of his dark little nipples. "Aaaahhhh!" he howled again. I leaned down and wiped my tongue across his nipple and gathered up a mouthful of his warm cream, smearing it across his chest and then up to his mouth. I kissed him, giving him a taste of his semen on my tongue, as my cock pulsed one last time in his anal grip.

Eventually I relaxed and eased my hips backward. His ass-ring pulled every drop of my load from my dick as I pulled free. I looked down between his thighs as my knob plopped out. His asshole slammed closed, capturing every drop possible inside. I leaned down and planted my mouth to his again and kissed him deeply, with as much lust and desire as I could.

After a few minutes, I pulled Kyo up into a kneeling position on my bed and took hold of his flaccid cock. As we continued to kiss, I stroked him for a few minutes until he was again rock hard. I noticed for the first time that his cock had a prominent upward curve. He wasn't all that endowed, as I'd discovered in most Asian men. Only about five inches. His knob was dark and bulbous, however. Delicious looking, I thought. As I stroked his cock back to life, Kyo took hold of my own greasy member and began to stroke it as well. It wasn't long before my unit regained its former stiffness.

As we knelt upon the bed, we kissed, stroked each other's cocks, and tweaked each other's nipples. It wasn't long before I knew I was ready for round two, and I suspected Kyo had been ready for quite some time. The whore.

Surprisingly, Kyo went down and sucked my cock for a few moments, bathing it with his lips and tongue, until I was throbbing once again. When he finally released my cock, he grinned and asked, "Can I have another go?" even as he spun around and lifted his ass upward once again, begging for my cock.

This time I wasted little time. I crawled forward between his ankles, pressed my knob against his winking, cum-dripping asshole, and leaned in. My previous deposit acted as lubricant and I sank balls-deep into him in a single, smooth thrust. My scrotum banged against his, forcing a gasp from his mouth, and then I began to fuck him one more time with long, steady strokes.

Having already drained my balls that night, I was primed and ready to fuck for quite some time. And fuck Kyo I did. I must have fucked that boy steadily for nearly half an hour before rolling him onto his back and resuming. His cock had again gone flaccid as I had fucked him silly, but it was leaking all over the place. I scooped some up and sucked my fingers dry, over and over, tasting him and I plowed him relentlessly.

After a while, I again rolled him onto his face and pounded his ass for all I was worth. It wasn't long before I felt his asshole tighten and Kyo screamed like the girl he acted like. Beneath him his cock exploded its load into my sheets, and the trembling that went through his guts as he climaxed set my own off.

"Cummingggg!" I growled and blasted my heavy cream into his guts once again, adding a second helping to his over-loaded bowels. It began to leak out around my shaft due in part to the damage I'd giving his ass-ring. I eased out as my dick throbbed its last and quickly began to go soft. I dropped to my ass and watched as his hole all but refused to close and my thick semen dribbled out. It dripped in a long string down the backside of his balls to fall onto the sheets bunched up beneath him, soiled with his own load. I'd be changing those before settling in for the night, no doubt.

Eventually, Kyo rolled over to his side and closed his thighs to retain as much of my love-juice as he could, but I suspected that on his walk home I'd be dripping out and down his inner thighs with each step. I stumbled to the bathroom and retrieved a pair of hand towels for us.

"Want a bottle of juice or something?" I asked him when I returned and handed one to him.

"Yes, please," he sighed. I wiped my dangling, dripping cock as I headed to the kitchen for refreshments. I returned with a pair of apple juices to find Kyo curled up on the messy side of the bed, the towel tucked between his thighs, softly snoring. I sighed, then pulled the sheet up to cover his nakedness. After taking a quick shower to clean up, I returned to the living room, still naked, and settled in to watch Letterman. I put off worrying about what to do with my new stray until morning.

12