Sweet Baby 08

Story Info
Timmy has another date, that turns into a boy orgy!
4.1k words
4.69
7.6k
10

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi sweetums!

Here is the latest chapter of the Sweet Baby saga! We finally get to a bunch more fucking and sucking as Timmy is slowly trained to be Sweet Baby!

I hate to disappoint you but the next chapter is only partially written and so it will be awhile until it is posted. After that, well, I see this story going on and on an on...

I have SO many sexy ideas running through my head and so I have several series I am working on at the same time. And real life gets in the way too.

But stay tuned! And remember to leave me some hot comments. Knowing that my stories leave you dripping helps to spur me on!

Love, Mistress Tawny

Sweet Baby

Born to be a Porn Princess!

by Mistress Tawny Suede

Chapter Eight - Boys, oh boy!

Friday at school was both interesting and frustrating. Mommy Jennifer wanted me to carry myself like Troy had showed me. So I walked with a bit of swish in my walk, making sure that my ass swayed back and forth. I also held my wrists a bit limply, and fluttered my eyes at people as I talked to them. Stereotypical gay, you might think. Well, yes. Though I did not think of myself as gay. I was just acting really. Wasn't I?

I passed Jake several times in the hallway throughout the day. The first couple of times he put on a really angry face and I thought that he might stalk over to me and punch me for no good reason. But there were too many other kids around each time. But in the afternoon, I got the impression that he wanted to approach me for an entirely different reason, but again there were too many people between us. Could it be that he wanted a repeat of the other day, with me gasping for air on the end of his dick?

I continued to flirt with other students and teachers. Only a couple of boys seemed to want to have nothing to do with me. I flirted with both boys and girls. Cindy Brady was the boldest of the girls. At one point she suggested that we go on a date together and as if to seal the idea, she took me into an empty class room and kissed me with a lot of tongue for two minutes! I told her that I would think about it. She got mad and stomped away. I went to the washroom and tidied up my lipstick. Imagine, just a short time ago I would have been invisible to such a hot girl!

Mr. Fillmore the maths teacher kept me behind after class for a few minutes. He wanted to show me how I could have improved the answers on one of his tests. While I was slightly bent over the desk looking at his notations, he stood behind me with a hand gently rubbing my shoulder. And then I felt him press his groin against my bum and he groaned slightly. I could feel his erection grow as he rubbed himself against me. I turned as if in surprise and we were briefly face to face.

"Would you...." I stammered. "Would you like to tutor me one evening next week?" I asked him. My hand slipped down and I touched his erection very briefly through his pants.

He looked in my eyes and said "Yes, yes. I think that would be very nice!"

I kissed him very gently on the cheek and then skipped out of his classroom. I heard another louder groan behind me!

Mrs. Wetbush also kept me back for a few minutes after English class. She was a very firm older lady. Not pretty at all really, but she had a warm matronly air about her. She suggested I might like to come over to her place one evening and enjoy dinner with herself and her husband. This of course was so that she could tutor me afterwards. While we chatted she ran her hand across my groin, making it very evident as to what subject she wanted to tutor. I told her that I would love to come to dinner but we would have to find the right night.

When I got home from school I had several hours before Troy was to pick me up for our date. I opened the computer from under the bed. I first watched a few videos of Mommy Jennifer and Roger. I watched her suck his long cock, even taking it all the way down her throat. I watched Roger suck on Mommy's delightful cock and then watched as Mommy Jennifer sat down on Roger's cock and fucked herself deep in her gorgeous ass. I watched as Mommy shot a huge load high into the air and then quickly dismounted from Roger and let him cum on her face. She then cleaned her face with her fingers and lewdly sucked each slowly into her mouth, eating his creamy load.

I remembered how wonderful Roger's cum had tasted. I was so glad he had been the first man that I had sucked and tasted!

I edged myself while watching, but I did not cum. I knew that tonight was supposed to be a big night in some way. I knew that Troy and I would end up making love together and I wanted to save all of my cum for him!

Ninety minutes before Troy was to arrive, I hopped in the shower and then took a long time trying to apply some goth makeup to my face. I was excited as to what the evening might hold and so my dickie was rigid the whole time. I was frustrated with my makeup attempts and answered the door with my face still unfinished.

Troy greeted me with a bit of laughter and a solid kiss on the lips. He then helped me with my eyeliner. When we were both satisfied with my look for the evening we went out to the car where we shared a joint before heading to the same restaurant as we had gone to before. But this time we met up with four other guys. All were similarly dressed goth style.

They were all about the same age, very cute and all were obviously gay. As we ate everyone was raucously happy, telling jokes, throwing bits of food at each other and trading stories about prospective boyfriends, and man friends!

They all welcomed me and accepted me. I was a bit uncomfortable at first but relaxed as I listened and soon joined in.

We took a few different cars but we all ended up at a club in a warehouse area. The Gathering Hole (or just The Hole as I heard most people call it during the evening) had a very large ground floor with various bars and a large dance floor, and a number of stair cases leading to an upper floor. I was curious as to what was upstairs but Troy said we could explore there later. We hung out as a group, usually dancing together, either as a crowd or one on one. As usual the lights were dim in the corners, the music was loud, the drinks were strong and I was enjoying the heck out of the evening.

Troy reminded me from time to time to moderate my voice to a bit higher pitch, or to hold my drink in a certain way as I drank and to always use a straw so as to not smudge my lipstick. Lipstick should only be smudged by kissing, he said and then gave me a deep tongue kiss while we danced. He then laughed and said that it was also okay to smudge lipstick by giving blowjobs!

Myself and the guys with us were often dancing with other people in the club. Sometimes other similar boys, sometimes girls, and sometimes some of the older guys who were hanging around the edges and who were obviously trying to cut boys out of the herd for their own wicked pleasure! I danced with a couple older guys and they were always pawing my ass and grinding their boners against me!

Derek was one of the guys from our group. When he danced with me, he liked to put his hands in the back pockets of my tight pants and pull me close, grinding his groin into mine. I could feel his hard erect cock bumping along mine.

Trevor on the other hand was definitely into kissing while we danced. He actually sucked on my tongue so hard that it hurt!

But I danced the most with Troy. I don't know if it was because he was the first boy who kissed me, or because of the sex, but I was infatuated with him, and wanted as much attention from him as I could get. I found myself feeling jealous when I saw him over in a corner kissing with an older man, or on the dance floor feeling up one of our group.

At one point I noticed Mistress Vivian sitting in a lounge chair, smoking a cigar. If she was here, I wondered if Claire might be around. I'd love to dance with her. I looked around for five minutes and then I saw her. She was being led by the hand by a very large woman, the diminutive Claire almost looking like a child beside her. Claire was scantily clad, with slutty makeup.

I started to walk over to intercept them. But Claire caught sight of me, and shook her head, warning me off. I stopped in my tracks and watched as the burly woman dragged Claire up the stairs. I turned to go back to Troy and the guys and found Mistress Vivian standing behind me. She scowled at me, then brightened, "Jennifer has asked me if you can have a date with Claire, Baby. I'm thinking about it, and will probably say yes. But not soon!"

"You just remember," she continued, taking another puff from her cigar. "Claire is my property. You don't go near her without my permission. Have you got that?"

I nodded and headed back to Troy. I took his hand and kissed him lightly. He put his arm around my waist and drew me to him, kissing harder. "Are you ready for some fun?"

"Oh yes," I said excitedly, pressing my hand to his erection.

"We have a room booked upstairs for five minutes from now. Let's round up the guys"

A few minutes later five of us climbed the stairs together. Mike was not with us. Derek said that he had seen him go up the stairs ten minutes earlier with a gray haired man, so he was probably not going to join us.

At the top of the stairs we showed a card to a bouncer who opened another door and let us in. I had not expected what we found there. There was a large area with lots of couches and mattresses on the floor. In the area there were numerous men and women, having sex with each other in various groupings. It was mostly gay sex - men with men and women with women, but in some cases men were fucking women!

There was very low music playing, mostly with a heavy vibrant beat. As we made our way around the crowd to the far side of the room, we passed couples sucking each other, and others who were heavily fucking. Some would exchange partners in mid fuck. We spotted Mike. He was standing upright with his arms pulled back by a mature man who had his cock embedded in Mike's ass, jackhammering him! Mike's cock was bouncing up and down, droplets of precum flying everywhere!

And over on one of the couches I saw the large burly woman squatting down on the face of a small woman - if I remembered her clothing correctly this was most likely Claire but I could not see her face because she was being smothered by the woman's pussy. The woman was sat heavily on her face. Claire was pounding on her thighs, evidently not able to breathe! I was about to push my way over when the woman rose slightly.

Troy pulled me through the crowd and we came to a door marked with a 4. He pushed the door open and there was a small room, with three mattresses on the floor. "We could have done this out in the public area, but I figured for your first time here, you might want a bit of privacy," he said as he pulled my top off of me, then reached to undo the button tab of my jeans. Derek, Trevor and Simon were already mostly naked and kissing and groping each other.

"We've only got the room for forty minutes, so let's get to it!" Troy grinned as he stripped my shorts off, pushed me back onto a mattress and started sucking on my cock! The three other guys fell down laughing onto one of the other mattresses and engaged in some naked wrestling, involving a lot of grabbing of cock and ass and kissing.

But shortly Troy got everyone's attention. "This is Timmy's first time here. You know the routine!" The four guys stood and lined up side by side. They all had stiff erections. "C'mon Baby," said Troy. "On your knees and start sucking!" Then I realized what Troy expected of me!

I started with Simon on the end. I kissed the end of his dick and then took the head in my mouth. He thrust forward and I let his cock slide into my mouth. I grasped the shaft with my hand and began to bob my head on his dick. But I only did this for a minute before Derek tapped on the top of my head. I pulled back from Simon's dick and scooched over a bit so that I was in front of Derek and took his dick into my mouth. His cock was a bit shorter, but also fatter. He was dripping precum a lot so he was much tastier.

As I moved from cock to cock, the guys were leaning over and kissing each other. If my mouth was not on a cock, usually someone else was fisting it. The guys were also pinching each other's nipples, a couple of which were pierced. No one else had a pierced navel so I felt a bit special that way.

I have to admit that the dancing and booze and joints we had shared had worked me up into a frenzy. It had felt so good out on the dance floor to be rubbing hard cocks with everyone. But I was insanely happy to be here on my knees with these tasty cocks! Slowly the line turned into a circle around me. I moved rapidly from dick to dick. A couple of times, the guys tried to shove two cocks into my mouth at the same time. I sometimes used a hand to control a dick, but most often I was jacking my own stiff prick which was well lubricated with my own precum!

Finally Derek shouted, "I'm going to cum!" I had been fisting him while sucking on Troy. I quickly moved to Derek and took his cock in my mouth just in time as he squirted three strong jets of cum into my mouth. He grasped my head and tried to shove his cock down my throat, but I fought him off and drew back. His last spurt sprayed across my cheek.

I was eager to finish off the other three guys. I wanted their cum! But Troy pulled me to my feet. Each of the guys took a lick at my face and then kissed me deeply. Derek was last. "You just cost me a night of drinks!" he said. Apparently they had a bet where the guy who shot first had to pay the next time everyone went out!

Someone had brought a bottle of lube with them. Simon knelt on all fours. Derek poured some lube on Simon's asshole, spread it around and then pushed his hard cock up Simon's ass. Simon groaned, "Oh god, I need that! Fuck me, Derek!"

Troy greased up Trevor and sank his dick into that ass. He began to fuck in and out. "God that feels SO good!"

I was at a loss. If Mike had been there we would have been a third couple, I guess, but he had done off to be fucked by someone else. I scooted around in front of Trevor and fed my cock into his mouth. He sucked me eagerly. His mouth felt SO good. But then, I'd had my cock in fewer than five different mouths so far and they had all felt great!

Troy leaned forward and we tried to kiss across Trevor's back. But it was awkward.

" Do you want to fuck me?" asked Troy. My eyes lit up. "Get behind me. You fuck me while I fuck Trevor!"

Of course, I was completely inexperienced at this. But I was eager to try. I got behind Troy. He pushed Trevor's head down which raised Trevor's ass. Troy was able to raise his own ass higher and he paused in his fucking. I poured some lube on Troy's ass. When I used a finger to push some into Troy, my finger met little resistance, sinking easily into his anal chute.

My own cock was painfully hard as I lined up the head with Troy's pucker. I pushed and it slid easily into his ass. I pulled back and pushed in again. His ass was so tight. I was in heaven, and my cock was too!

Meanwhile, Derek was really hammering at Simon. Simon kept swearing urging him to fuck even harder!

Troy resumed fucking Trevor. When he pushed in, I pulled back. When he pulled back, I slid back in. We fucked like this for two minutes, but then my legs started to quiver. This was an exercise I was not used to and I was tiring quickly.

Troy realized I was slowing down and he pushed off of Trevor. Trevor looked disappointed but he moved over and fed his dick into Simon's mouth.

Troy turned around and lay on his back. He raised his legs and used one hand to pull open his asshole. "Put it back in me, lover!" he said. I eagerly did just that. I sank in down to my balls. Now I was on top of him, slowly raising and lowering myself as I fucked his ass. Troy drew my face down to his and we kissed hungrily.

I became lost in the rhythm of fucking this beautiful man. There was no question, I was in lust with Troy. We kissed and traded tongues and spit. But soon he pushed me up. He pushed up with his heels so that his ass was higher in the air at a better angle. "Fuck me hard!" he said. And I did. I started pounding at his hole.

At some point the other three moved over to us. Derek began kissing me. Simon took Troy's cock in his mouth. And Trevor... Trevor poured some lube on my ass and then worked some into my asshole. He slid first one finger and then two into my butt hole. It felt strange, but it also felt so very good to have those fingers sliding inside of me.

Trevor then knelt fully behind me and I paused as he began to bang his cock against my ass, looking for my asshole. I was about to be fucked in the ass! But then Troy spoke up.

"No Trevor! Not tonight! Another time!" Troy saw the dejected look on my face. He pulled me down for another kiss. "Mistress Jennifer says that tonight you can suck and be sucked and you can fuck, but no one takes your ass. Your first ass fuck has to be special!"

"And besides," he added, kissing me again and stroking my face. "I get to fuck you before any of these other assholes! Now, finish fucking me... please!"

And I did. I kissed the fingers that had been stroking my face and then set about fucking Troy, hard! Trevor pushed his cock inside of Simon, and Simon sucked on Derek.

Troy wrapped his legs around my waist and pulled me in tighter. It only took another minute of my cock sliding in and out of his smooth ass before I was ready to cum. "Shoot inside me," Troy urged me. "I love having my lover cum deep inside me." He again stroked my face tenderly as I grunted and groaned and shot my goop deep into his ass.

I collapsed onto the mattress beside Troy. We stroked each other and called each other sweet names as I came down from my orgasmic bliss.

Our time in the room was up. Someone else had it booked and the clean up crew had to do a quick run through first. The other three guys grabbed their clothes, gave me a quick kiss each and then ran out into the general fuck area. Troy and I put our clothes on since he was taking me home now.

When we walked through the general area to the stairs, I saw Trevor and Simon in a threesome with another cute boy and Derek was getting his ass pounded with a strapon by the large burly woman I had seen with Claire earlier.

As we drove home, I leaned against Troy, kissing him occasionally, but just coming down from the evening. I was SO tired, but I still hoped he would come in for some more cuddling and sex. But he just saw me to the door, like a gentleman and left me to go in alone, after a long long snog, of course.

What an evening!

It was after 2 am when I got to my room. Even though I was tired from the alcohol, the dancing and the sex (oh, my legs were so sore!) I opened the computer from under the bed. There was a message from Mommy Jennifer asking me to video chat with her when I came in.

When I opened the chat window and dinged Mommy Jennifer, Roger answered. He was covered in sweat and naked, though due to the framing I could not see below his waist. He told me that Mommy Jennifer was in the middle of something but would be available in five minutes. He and I made small talk. He asked me how my date with Troy had gone and whether I liked The Hole.

I told him I had had a great time and told him I had enjoyed the attention of all the boys including being a bit graphic about our boy orgy. I then told him that it would be really good to see him again. When he asked why, I was very blunt "I want to suck your cock again! And maybe we could do other things too!"

"I'd love to spend more time with you too, Baby!" That made my heart flip, and my cock twitch.

Then Mommy Jennifer came on the screen. She was naked and also sweating a lot. As she sat down I got a quick glimpse of her beautiful cock, but then it was below the camera frame. But I did get to look at her gorgeous breasts. Mommy Jennifer also asked me about my date with Troy and whether I had enjoyed all of the sex. I told her I thought Troy and I had something special maybe.

12