Sweet Brother

Story Info
Identical twin brothers/lovers reconnect with their Nanny.
4.6k words
3.93
20k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Sweet Brother: the story of Mac and Nash Wolfe.

___

Mac walks over to the studio door and pulls the shade. He turns off the outer sign and locks the door. As his key turns in the deadbolt he takes a stern look over his shoulder and says, "Pretty boy, slide your ass across that counter and bring it into my reach. I need to worship."

"Yes Mac, I'm coming." Nash replies, boyish adoration emanating from his smile. He lifts his lean, toned 180lbs by his arms and leans over the counter, then plops back to his feet. Coy brown eyes teasing Mac he says, "Hmmmm. Maybe if you want it so much you should come and get it."

Mac's dark eyebrows raise a notch. He turns and faces Nash full on, his solid 200lb muscular frame doing some of the talking. "If I have to come get you, I'm gonna be far greedier than I am right here pretty boy."

Nash takes 2 steps backwards, revealing his stiff cock hugged tightly in his tight jeans under the counter. "I love it when you're greedy." He pierces Mac with a primitive lusty gaze as he takes another step back.

Before his second foot can leave the floor Mac is running and launching his muscled mass over the counter. He lands with a thud and throws himself at Nash, grappling and toppling him to the tile. Holding Nash in a primal embrace Mac carefully absorbs the impact of the fall. He rolls to the top and wraps his hand round Nash's neck..

Mac's strong fingers clamp down on Nash's wrist as he presses and rubs his stiff crotch across the denim outlined head of Nash's cock. Mac lowers his head and breathes hot breath across Nash's body, starting at his nipples and working his way down to the imprisoned slab in Nash's pants. The heat sends shivers through the fabric into Nash's needy flesh as he gasps helplessly.

"This what you want, isn't it pretty boy. You want me to play with this pretty cock." His shaking body nearly vibrating, full begging to be in Mac's mouth and hands he whispers, "Yes please." Breathing fast, hips pressing greedily against Mac's merciless grinding Nash moans again louder, "Yes. Please?"

"Not till I've had mine." Suddenly Mac lets go of his neck, reaching with his free hand under Nash's ass. He grabs the waist of the tight jeans and yanks, muscles rippling in his arm as the snap on Nash's jeans pops open. "Unzip." Mac commands.

Hand trembling Nash reaches for his fly and unzips. He lays breathless as Mac yanks his pants and boxer-briefs down to his thighs in one powerful tug. Nash gasps at the helplessness he feels as his cock pops straight up from his underwear, exposed and dripping need for his lover.

Mac admires Nash's powerful erection. "Years together, yet he never fails to pop vein at my touch." He smiles, bends and gives it a gentle kiss just under the head as he grips Nash's pants bunched below his thighs. He leans in kissing, licking, sucking Nash's groin and balls, tasting everywhere except his needy rod. Then with a feral force belied by his loving attentions, Mac jerks Nash's clothing down his legs and tosses it against the counter. He's stands up silently, urgently removing his own clothes.

Nash looks lustily at Mac's strong form. He works out a lot more than Nash, has a thicker build but the same smooth tan skin, same thick lustrous brown hair, same penetrating chocolate eyes. "All this time together. He's more beautiful every year." He whisks off his shirt and tosses it aside, waiting.

Naked and beautifully imposing, Mac kneels over Nash, groin to groin and lifts him to a sitting position. They wrap their arms around one another in a tight embrace, hands roaming sweating skin, lips tasting neck with urgent kisses, until their sensate eyes meet and Mac takes Nash's lips into his. They kiss long and hard, tongues twisting and tasting, passing energy back and forth as they writhe in passion.

Eyes closed, Nash feels Mac pull away and grip his shoulder. No warning, Nash feels himself flipped onto his stomach. He leans on his arms as Mac grips his hips and lifts his ass in the air, setting him on to his knees.

"Yes pretty boy." He says gently as he spits on his hand and slides 3 fingers inside Nash's quivering hole. "This is the finest ass in creation and it is all Mine." the last two words punctuated by two powerful thrusts to Nash's prostate.

Nash moans loudly as Mac grips and squeezes his loosening entrance, slipping his fingers in and out, tickling and teasing Nash's inner sanctum. His body works on utter instinct as he rides Mac's fingers, until his hole is wide and inviting. Mac slips out his hand, grabs Nash's hips and thrusts his waiting cock deep inside.

They both let out a cry and Mac begins to thrust faster, harder as Nash looks over his shoulder, mouth gaping, breath ragged, eyes slut-glazed with pleasure and need. Cock electrified by his lover's palpable desire, Mac grips Nash harder feeling his balls ready to empty. Nash knows this signal and feels his own body respond. As Mac hollers out a primal cry he slams himself deep into Nash, spurting cock filling Nash's flexing hole with his sacred fluid. They cum together, deep inside one another, Mac lifting Nash's knees off the ground as he shivers in orgasm.

Mac rests Nash gently onto the floor, then lies beside him sweeping his body into an embrace. He looks at Nash, a mirror of himself, aside from the size difference. To Mac, Nash is the most beautiful boy in existence, a sort of self-applaud, as they are identical twins. He touches his brother's face and lays gentle kisses on him. They lay tangled and caressing, silent for a while until Mac speaks.

"I love you Nash."

"I love you too."

"Okay pretty boy. Better get cleaned up. I've got a surprise for your birthday this evening."

"Haha, strip club? We're 21 now. We can buy our own drinks!"

"Nope. Got something much better planned. Go get cleaned up and you'll find out. Make sure you wash My pretty asshole. It's not done for the night."

___

Mac locks the door to their upstairs apartment above the studio they own together. Starting out at 18 with some seed money from a dear friend, they've built a successful business doing photography and selling Nash's art. Mac runs the business side and occasionally stands in as photographer. Nash is a true artist. He paints, sculpts, sketches, carves: in a short time he is able to master any medium he tries. Some attribute his ability to focus and learn to his high-functioning Autism. They both have it, though it effects them each differently.

Mac is very good with numbers and computers, highly logical. When he isn't working for the studio, he often locks himself in his office and writes code. Perhaps it's a silly practice since Nash has the key. They hide nothing from each other, but he thinks better when he feels locked in, away from the world.

They may not have fared so well, so young, with so many obstacles, if it had not been for a very special woman, their nanny Miss Tessie. Mac and Nash met Miss Tessie when they were both 8 years old.

Their parents, hopelessly 'southern', (hence the given names: Mackentire and Nashville) had tried and failed to properly address the boy's special needs. They were old school and misinterpreted the boys' outbursts and inability to communicate. Mac and Nash weren't always so high-functioning and neither parent had the instinct to deal with it. They did instead, what they always did best: paid to give the problem to someone else, in the form of a highly recommend special needs nanny, Tesla Faustin.

Looks and touches, sneaking off alone, hands held under tables, Miss Tessie's eye spied the intimate connection taking place between Mac and Nash. She kept it her secret and began to watch more closely. In time, she talked with the boys about their intimacies. After walking up on them behind the shed one afternoon, she decided she needed to address the situation.

Tesla couldn't imagine talking with the Wolfe's about it. They did not have the capacity to help their sons with such a delicate matter. She called the boys into their room and shut the door. Nash sat in his comfy chair while Mac chose the bed, bouncing to the center. They had no idea she'd seen them.

Tessie took a deep breath and began, "Mac, Nash, I saw you behind the shed today. I was putting away some tools and," she took another breath, "I saw you together." The boys looked straight at each other, concern rising on their young faces. "No boys. I'm not upset with you. I think," she paused hesitating to speak her mind, "I think it's beautiful how you feel for each other. Love is precious and never wrong."

"I'm concerned for you both because you live in the same house, as brothers. I'm not sure you realize how people might treat you if they saw what I saw. Love is sacred and it always finds a way, but please be careful boys and let your love stay private until you're older. Do you understand me?" She looked at them both and they nodded. She opened her arms, and they came together sitting on the floor, leaning against her, a triad embrace, as she stroked their hair and soothed their worries.

Over the years the boys came to her many times for advice and to talk about their situation. She did her best to council and hide the growing desire she felt, being included in their most intimate discussions. Over time, she suspected Mac knew she had deeper feelings, but they never spoke of such things, only looks and smiles did the talking. That boy definitely had a look.

Tesla continued to work with the boys in varying capacities until they graduated from high school. She supported them when they came out to their parents, Mac bi-sexual and Nash gay. They were 17 when their parents kicked them out and cut them off for their confessions. Tessie took them in. Their college plans were ruined without their parents' generous support. This ate at both the boys, they had plans, but they immediately set out for part-time work to help Tessie. 17, still going to school and working part-time jobs, the months passed quickly until it was the night of their 18th birthday.

Tessie asked them both to stay home for the night. She had something special planned. After a home-cooked meal, she asked the boys to sit on the couch. "Mac, Nash, I've got some news. I know you've been worried about college and how you're going to get by now the Beverly Hillbillies have cut you off. I happen to have an account, a rather large savings and I'd like to invest it in the two of you." Mac and Nash sat and stared silently mouths dropped open. Neither knew what to say or think.

She spoke calmly, "It's okay. This is how it's going to work. You're going to pick something, each of you or together, and create me a plan. Bring me that plan and when it is solid, I'll give you the money to proceed. When you're in the black, we can talk returns. Okay babies. It's that simple."

Nash looked at her a moment, tears forming and then burst forth and hugged her. "Thank you so much Tessie. This means so much to me. Especially since mom and dad. Thank you." She held him tight and rocked him a moment. His head melted into her shoulder, warming her heart and causing a little twinge below. She released Nash and hugged Mac close. "Thank you." He said softly into her skin. "Thank you so much." He lingered and gave her a soft kiss on the neck, sending stronger signals to her clit.

Hugs ended, everyone seated Nash asked excitedly, "What's the party plan Tessie? I'm ready to go!"

"You're not going anywhere sweetheart." She spoke smiling sternly. "Nash I think you'd be a lot more comfortable if you went and sat in that chair over there." She pointed and for a moment he looked at her quizzically then rose and relocated to the chair. Still unsure, he looked at Mac and saw a shit-eating grin pasted on his face. Had they discussed something without him?

"Mac, I think you'd like it much better on your knees there, in front of your brother." Mac stood and sauntered past Tessie, running his fingers across her breast as he passed by, winning him a scolding smile. He knelt before his brother and waited.

Tessie walked to the chair where the boys were waiting. She stood silent a moment pouring love from her eyes to theirs, hoping desperately she would be received. Without words, she began to unbutton her blouse, skillfully hiding her shaking hands with slow movement.

Mac and Nash watched intently, Nash a little shocked and immediately curious, Mac still sporting that lascivious grin. Slowly she revealed milky pale, D-cup breasts spilling from a white lacy bra. Mac's cock twinged as this years long fantasy played out before his eyes. Nash, never having considered Tessie's body, was quite surprised to feel his own cock filling a bit. He'd never gotten hard for a lady. "Not any lady, this Lady." His surprise shifted to understanding.

Tessie removed her shirt and tossed it behind her. Her toned belly led into sensual curvy hips beneath a slitted black pencil skirt. Calmly smiling, she hid a surprising rush of nerves as she unzipped her skirt and slid it down her shapely legs. As her cleavage fell lower, Mac leaned in and pressed his face into her tits, inhaling the scent of her. She felt his warm breath and smooth skin on her breasts making her little hairs stand on end. He started to lick and she gently popped his cheek. "Back in place." She ordered. He slowly pulled away and responded with a devil's smile.

She slid her skirt to the floor and kicked it behind her. Her pretty lace thong and bra were the only obstacles left on her curvy flesh. Nearly naked in front of her boys for the first time in 10 yrs of longing; her heart was racing.

Hands trembling slightly now she reached back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall from her shoulders. Tessie hooked her thumbs in her waistband, turned around and bent over, presenting her sensual curved ass to her boys. Slowly she worked the panties down her legs. Mac followed her tease with the panties while Nash stared raptly at her smooth tiny pucker.

She wiggled a second as Mac and Nash absorbed her display, each with his own wanton thoughts painted clearly on their young faces. "I have their attention." she thought smiling inwardly. Tessie stood and turned to face the boys again, kicking her panties from her foot behind her. She stared at them silently and silence they returned. For a moment the world was still.

She broke the silence, "Strong boy. Pretty boy. Touch me." As she spoke her command, the fire of young lust ignited. Hastily shucking off clothing, the boys moved into her. Mac went to her on his knees and grasped Tessie's hips while Nash walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her middle gently rubbing and caressing her belly. Mac buried his face in her warm cunt, careful only to touch as instructed. He nuzzled and sniffed her groin and pussy, at one point burying his nose in her wet pink center. She shivered and sighed. He reveled in her reaction and her scent but moved on, knowing well, to follow her rules.

Nash stood, eyes closed, face buried in her auburn hair inhaling her familiar scent. He had no urge to squeeze her breasts but his hands traced every part he could touch. This woman he'd loved as a boy into his manhood: Mother. Sister. Teacher. Lover. These thoughts and their many tendrils wrapped his brain as he rubbed and pressed her soft skin, hugging her tightly, feeling his cock filling with love. He kissed her hair and then her neck. Her heavy panting exciting his blood, he neared closer and closer to her mouth.

As he came in reach Tessie held his head and pulled him in. She placed her soft lips gently, slowly onto his. Pressing into him she released her pent-up need to love this boy, in this way. Her tongue probed his lips, and she felt his sudden strong return. He wrapped his arms around her neck and returned her love in kind.

Nash's head spun as Tessie's kiss knocked him unaware. He had been curious many times about kissing her lips. It was the only thing he'd sexually desired from her growing up. He loved her deeply but the thought of her lips made him feel needy, in a special place. Now he felt every ounce of their power. It was all he dreamed and more. "The lips that spoke me to life." He thought as he pressed into her kiss. Though he swam in uncharted seas he felt intimate and natural holding Tessie close like this, loving Her, tasting her powerful lips.

Tesla's body quivered and shook at the boys' attentions. She knew it would be beautiful to connect with them one day but this was far beyond. She had not fathomed this level of intimacy, connection, the flaming seed of a permanent need.

Tessie savored every sensation, grasping Mac's hair and rubbing his muscled shoulders, caressing Nash's face and back, careful to be gentle rather than greedy with him. "This is his first time." She thought, cradling him as her body rode the overwhelming sensations. Working hard to maintain control Tesla said in a breathy voice, "New orders. Strong boy. Pretty boy, Take me."

Mac veritably ripped her from Nash's arms lifting her onto his waist. He gave her a horny puppy grin as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. He returned it to her with the greedy passion of a boy consumed as he carried her over to the couch and laid her down.

Nash followed and set two cushions on the floor next to the couch. He took position at Tessie's top half, as close as possible to those enigmatic lips. Mac wasted no time with her lower body. Spreading her thighs legs and placing her legs over his shoulders, he greeted his Mother's flower with a sensual kiss. Tessie gasped and bent as Mac drove his artful tongue into her folds. Sucking her clit, biting and tonguing her outer petals, Mac buried his smooth face into her flower until he couldn't take in air.

Tesla began rocking into Mac's tongue as Nash gripped her hair and gently tugged. Masagging and twining through her locks, pulling harder as he stared luridly at her contorted face, those glorious parted lips. As Mac came up for air, Tessie's arm shot up and gripped him by the throat. Eyes glazed, looking angry with desire she said, "Strong boy. Put that Titan cock inside your Mommy and Fuck me."

Mac's eyes watered. His emotion beyond his capacity to understand he smiled at her as two wet tears splashed her naked belly. She pulled him in by the neck and kissed him as she gave one last squeeze. She felt his cock jump against her and released his neck. He pulled back looking into her eyes for a moment and said "Yes Mommy." Then he knelt on the couch before her and lifted her hips. Far too late for gentle gestures, he thrust slowly inside her as deep as he could, burying himself in his Queen.

As Mac began to press into his slow rhythm, Tesla reached for Nash and pulled his head down to hers. Moving with Mac's deep thrusts she whispered sweetly in Nash's ear, "Pretty boy, take that ethereal cock of yours out and put it in your sister's mouth."

Nash felt a surge, his stiff cock bouncing at her words. "Those lips. Beautiful Tessie.." he thought causing another twinge below. He climbed onto the couch, over her chest and knelt atop her, the tip of his cock resting on her chin. His eyes lasered once more to her sensual lips before he looked her in the eye. His face spoke many things in the silent exchange: "I love you. I trust you. I need you. Thank You. I'm a little scared."

Tessie rubbed her soft hand across Nash's cheek, body bouncing a little faster now as Mac's pleasure deepened. She opened her mouth inviting him in. He felt a twinge at the invitation as Mac's pounding beat made his hole wink.

"Yes Tessie." Nash replied as he leaned forward and placed his hard beam against her lips. Tessie's tongue darted out licking and pressing just below the head, then swirling her tongue around it. Nash's primal instincts surfacing under Tessie's sweet encouragement, he waited no longer. He grabbed his hard cock and pressed it past her lips. As the tip entered her warm wet paradise, he nearly came. Feeling and watching himself enter those lips was a singularity to his young mind and body. She grabbed his cock at the base and pulled him out for a moment. Mac's intensifying pounding and groans we're hindering everyone's ability to "hold out".

12