Sweet Butt Ch. 01: The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." He growled. "Hands are cheating. Behind your back."

Quickly, she clasped her hands behind her back and resumed kissing all over the shaft. Long slow kisses. She ran her tongue over his erection as it swelled further. More blood flowing into him caused his length to increase to well over eight inches. His girth too would increase. He was a grower.

Soon his hand was on the back of her head. "Tease." He hissed again as he pushed her head down.

Her lips pursed over his head and soon his cock would spear between them. Slipping into her mouth slowly, with his guidance, she accepted him into her warm mouth. Her tongue was flat along the underside of his cock. As he reached the back of her throat, she paused.

"More." He gritted and pushed her further.

Soon he was buried deep in her throat. Her nose pressed against his pelvis deep into the curls. The scent of musk filled her nose. Her throat spasmed around the full length of him as he buried his cock into her. He held her there, blocking her airway while spittle dripped from the corners of her mouth.

Her lungs began to burn, and his hand relented. She pulled back slowly, air whooshing through her nose. She would only back away enough to breathe a moment before she would go down again. She repeated this pattern and earned herself a groan from him.

"I like it sloppy." He petted her hair again.

She took that to mean he wanted her to continue to deep throat him. It caused the most saliva to spill from her. It also caused her eyes to burn and tear. Her nose began to run as she slowly worked him in and out of her throat.

He throbbed in her mouth as he leaned back. She was so focused on her task she didn't hear the clatter of the phone. She didn't hear him press numbers. She did, however, hear him speak.

"Prospect." He pronounced. She paused. His hand went to the back of her head, and she was urged on. "Come back here."

She went to pull back off his cock. Her instinct to protest. He, however, held her head down on him. She had no choice but to be silent. Sir, on the other hand, chose to be silent.

Her lungs burned again. Her eyes welled with tears. Her nose dripped snot down her face. Her chest and Sir's balls were covered in a mixture of snot and saliva.

The door opened. And Sir relented. Sarah pulled back and panted on his cock.

"That was quick."

"You've done well. You earned this." The president said.

Sarah continued to piston her head. Her tongue trailed along the bulging veins of his cock. She heard a belt and a zipper. Her cheeks blazed.

"Fuck yeah!" The prospect proclaimed. "Which end do I get?"

POP. Her mouth was empty. Hands under her armpits and swiftly she was lifted from her spot and thrown over a desk onto her back. Papers shifted as her hips were tugged down.

"You get the head." The president ordered. "I want the cunt."

Her knees were up, and the president yanked them open. There was the crinkle of a condom wrapper. The president sheathed his cock.

Before she could respond, he thrust hard, and she cried out, gripping the desk to prevent herself from being rocketed off it. He took no time. He didn't prep. It was not lovemaking.

He buried into her dripping sex to the hilt. He held her knees pushing her wide open and thrust in and out of her quickly, urgently.

Her vision darkened as the crotch of the prospect filled her field of vision. It wasn't his crotch though. No, it was his hairy ass. He was sitting on her face.

"You dirty fucker." The president laughed.

"Hey! You said I earned it." He came down harder on her face, pressing himself against her. "Eat my ass." He ordered Sarah.

She was bouncing beneath him as the president drilled her harder. Her head was foggy with submission and arousal. Her tongue slipped from her mouth and pressed between the cheeks nearly suffocating her.

The smell of unwashed ass and taint washed over her. The taste of stank on her tongue as she lapped at the crease. Pressure came on her clit, and she groaned into the man's butt.

The president was stroking her clit while he fucked her.

"That's it, deeper, really tongue it." The prospect urged her. She obeyed. She thrust her tongue upward. Her tongue pressed against the tight opening.

Her body shook as the president pistoned in and out and assaulted her clit. She reached up and pulled the prospects ass cheeks apart. Digging her fingernails into his cheeks and lifted her head and lost in the order she thrust her tongue in and out attempting to match the president's pace.

It hit her quickly. The president shifted his angle and was rubbing her g-spot, and she was done. Her body tightened around Sir, and she wailed when her orgasm came crashing down on her. At that moment the ass was removed, and she welcomed the cool air. Gasping to have it fill her lungs.

However, it was a short reprieve, soon her mouth and throat were filled with a narrow but lengthy cock. It was longer than the presidents but much thinner. He snaked it into her throat and began to fuck her face.

She was in no condition to offer him the sultry blowjob she had given the president. Nope, she was a pig on a spit at this point. Her body bounced between the two. When the prospect pushed his cock deep into her throat, the president withdrew. When the president pushed her forward with the force of his entrance, the prospect pulled back. It was the most erotic and degrading dance of her life.

She was pretty sure she lost consciousness for a moment. She didn't remember when they both withdrew from her. She didn't remember when the condom was removed from the president's cock. But she was face-to-face with the prospects throbbing mushroom head as it spewed rope after rope of spunk onto her face.

She tried to lap it up. Her mouth was open, and her tongue is hung out. Her eyes, her nose, her forehead covered in jizz. The prospect had horrible aim. The president, however, he was much better. His orgasm followed the prospect. He shot a large wad straight into her mouth, filling her. Another landed up her nose, a few more on her chin.

Covered in cum, gasping for breath, Sarah laid sprawled on the desk of the Red Devil Motorcycle Club's Burlington Chapter's desk thoroughly fucked. The two men were in her periphery pulling on pants and tucking themselves back into their pants.

Sarah was still sex hazy when she got a slap to her face. "Come on. Up you go." The president urged.

She attempted to sit up. Her pussy was sore from the brutal fucking. She wobbled a bit when she got to her feet. She blinked a few times trying to focus. Panties. Where were her panties?

"Interview's over." He barked.

The prospect stood back amusement on his face.

"Oh," Sarah murmured not fully in her right mind yet. "How'd I do Sir?"

The two men looked at one another blank-faced. They exchanged a "what do you think" expression with each other. The prospect shrugged.

She stood awkwardly and hopeful watching their non-verbal exchange.

"Yeah yeah," The president waved her off. "We could use a CS like you. You're hired, CS Sue."

"My name's Sarah," she picked up her purse and remembered to add, "Sir."

The president lumbered toward her. He gripped her swollen and sore pussy in one hand and her face in the other. He used his thumb to smear the cum on her face. "Well, here you are CS Sue. You will answer to that. You will do as you are told. You will continue to be accommodating to anyone patched in. Do you understand CS Sue?"

She trembled in his grip. "Yes, Sir."

He squeezed her pussy. "Tell me."

"I I I will an-"

CRACK. He released her face long enough to slap her. Her body would have been thrown with the force had he not held her up by her cunt. His hand back on her face. "What is your name?"

"CS Sue." She whimpered her eyes welled with tears.

"Who the fuck is Sarah?"

"I-I-I don't don't know." She stammered.

Another squeeze of her cunt. "Accommodating. Good girl. See you at Seven."

He released her and thrust her backward. She stumbled but did not quite fall. She looked from the president to the prospect.

"Get the fuck out of my sight before I fire you!" The president barked at her.

She jumped and left the office completely forgetting her panties. She walked through the bar to find a few other men milling around. Her face was bright red as she made her way to exit the bar freshly fucked and wearing cum all over her face.

She heard the snickers. She heard words of praise. She hung her head and got out into the warm sun. She made it to her car and pulled down the mirror. Her face was a mess, but she smiled. "I got a job." She declared proudly.

12