Sweet Comunion

Story Info
They have agreed to share a moment that might lead to more.
5.1k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: I hope you enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed writing it. If not keep surfing, there is a story on this site to please nearly every one. The characters are of course fictitious and in this case even anonymous. This encounter of Dominance and Submission is in what I hope is a more responsible view than some of my other stories. A somewhat realistic encounter is what I was aiming for.

As Always, Thanks for Reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly, she allowed herself to be drawn into the scene. Meeting with him had been one step, coming to his house another. This, though, was a leap of faith and trust. She knew she would soon kneel and position herself per his instruction. As she stood waiting she thought about the many steps that brought her to this room.

She had known him since high school. They had been on friendly terms though not what any would consider close. That however was thirty years past. All the schoolyard drama stripped away. She would admit that even then she found him attractive. Now he was broad and well proportioned, then he had been a tall, thin young troublemaker who seemed to be a nerd on the side just for fun.

His bouncy dark brown hair was now short and speckled with salty gray. His short cropped beard was almost white, accented here and there with the darker color of his youth. His deep brown eyes seemed to take in everything around him as he glanced about a room.

It had all started with a simple email conversation, she thought. Just a string of emails back and forth, and then a short tryst on a business trip. Only in her most private dreams and fantasies had she considered this level of submission. Her breath was shaky as she took in her surroundings and imagined what might come next.

They had met for lunch after she drove in from her home. Talked about family and old friends. It wasn't until they arrived at his house that she started to get nervous. He showed her to the guest room where she had put away her belongings. She had planned to stay with him for a week. Well, if things worked out ok, she would.

He then let her explore the room he had prepared for their time together. It was not elaborate, no shag carpet or racks of bondage toys here. There was a queen size bed with a wrought iron head and footboard. An iron framed low upholstered backless bench sat at the foot of the bed. A pair of rather plain high backed armchairs of the type that some might call deacons chairs. A small sitting table between them and an armoire completed the furniture.

On the walls there were what looked to be lithograph prints. Mostly seascapes but there were a couple of artistic nudes as well. Small curios and decorative bits were hung here and there in what seemed not quite a pattern.

There was an on suite bath that was just as simple and plainly decorated. In all, it was not an intimidating "Red Room" but rather it seemed quite ordinary. Almost disappointing until he asked her if she wanted to get ready and dropped a large velvet pillow in the middle of the floor. She caught her breath as she looked at him and silently nodded.

Stepping forward he embraced her and kissed her on the forehead. They stood there for a moment and she allowed herself to be reassured.

He reminded her that the traffic light words were to be used if there was any hesitation on her part or if she wanted to stop. Yellow meant to slow down or that she was unsure about anything going on. Red meant stop, and no further action would be taken until she gave her consent. She could choose to say no to anything or ask that it be modified to her comfort level. Green was her signal that it was okay to continue and he was once again in control.

She felt the warmth of arousal spreading through her body and wetness forming between her legs.

Returning to her bedroom she removed all clothing but those he had asked her to wear; stockings with a garter belt, black lace panties, and matching peekaboo bra. She looped a sheer lace robe over her shoulders and returned. Upon seeing her he was at first smiling and then became stern. Taking the silky robe from her shoulders he reminded her that there were directions to be followed. He told her she would need to learn obedience if they were to play together.

Once the robe was cast aside he had opened the armoire. From it he drew leather cuffs which he fitted to her wrists and ankles. Each had D rings and carabiners dangling from them. He also took a fleece lined blind fold from a drawer and placed it over her eyes. After each step he inquired after her comfort. Before her eyes were covered she had glanced at the open bureau. Just a glimpse of colored objects she knew to be sex toys in an open drawer, a few long objects hanging from the inside of the door, and the lit display of a small entertainment system.

Though she wore cuffs they were not yet attached to anything. She raised her hands and felt the blind fold but was careful not to remove it. A melody of middle eastern drums began to play throughout the room. It covered the soft sounds of his movements and she quickly lost track of where he might be in relation to her.

He watched as she checked the blindfold. Once she was satisfied with its shape and fit she dropped her hands to her sides and waited. After starting the music he walked across the room to the chairs and disrobed while watching her.

Her once honey brown hair was now a cascade of silver. She wore her age well. She had broad hips and a well rounded ass. A narrowing waist gave her the classic hourglass silhouette when in a pair of jeans and fitted t-shirt. Her body, nearly nude before him now, bore the marks of maturity and motherhood. Her tummy rounded but not what one would call obese. The cupless bra was fighting a losing battle to control her large and pendulous breast. He knew from their one night together at a conference how sensitive those pale pink nipples were.

Leaving on his boxers for the moment with a loose fitting tank, he waited in silence until she began shifting, slowly at first from foot to foot. Letting the anticipation build upon her. When she began blindly picking at her wrist cuffs he approached her from behind. She started a bit as he lay his hands upon her shoulders. She then melted into his embrace as he wrapped his arms around her and cupped her breasts.

After moments that seemed like hours holding her, kissing the side of her neck, and reveling in her curves as his hands roamed her body. He relinquished her to the chill air of the room. Pressing down with his fingers touching her shoulders he guided her down to kneel upon the pillow he had so casually placed before. Her hands fell naturally to be upturned resting on her knees, her head slightly bowed. She was a living portrait, a shining silver embodiment of the beauty of submission.

Swallowing hard, he gripped his shaft in anticipation of both the play to come and in appreciation of the beautiful image before him. He knew she was nervous and even though they had discussed this type of interaction her willingness to give herself over to him was as potent as any mythical aphrodisiac. He knew he would have to be careful not to push his own wants and desires too hard lest he push beyond and lose that sacred trust.

She could feel his gaze upon her. She knew that he had circled her, appraising her body before he had her kneel. She could still hear him softly moving around her. At length the silent waiting got the best of her. She was surprised at the huskiness of her voice as she spoke, "Do I please you? Does my body pass your inspection?" She tensed a bit as she heard him stop moving. He seemed to be directly in front of her but she could not be absolutely sure until she heard his voice.

"Sir." She lifted her face towards his voice, surprised at the stern tones she heard there. "You will address me as Sir for now. We might decide on some other form of address as we move along but for now I expect your obedience in this. Do you understand?" The silence once again fell between them Though she was dressed to be his toy and wearing bindings she was now being asked to take yet one more step into the scene.

She was suddenly very aware of the cuffs and manacles. The wetness of her panties testified to her arousal. She could smell her own musk, her nipples were aching and erect in the cool air. Starving for touch. The blindfold amplified her feelings of isolation and of being subject to his will and needs. She felt tremors of pleasure warming her body. Minute preludes of the spasms of bliss yet to come. "Yes Sir, Of course. Please forgive my presumption."

She felt him move behind her, the drums still softly playing from the speakers as he linked her wrist cuffs together and then using a small strap attaching them to her ankles as well. She began to pant as each latch clicked into place. Kneeling and now bound, she struggled to maintain her composure. The pure sensuality of the moment had her on the very edge of an orgasm.

She remained silent, breathing raggedly as he stepped back to the open drawer and then returned. Kneeling before her he spoke, "are you ready for more?" whimpering in her arousal she simply nodded quickly. A small quick movement that meant so much. She could not help but cry out as he carefully grasped her nipple, attaching the small clamp to first one and then the other, the weighted chain between them pulling just enough to wreck the calm she had so carefully tried to maintain.

Never before had she cum without so quickly or with such sudden intensity. Certainly not without even touching her clit or penetrating her in any way. Riding the wave of her sudden climax she leaned forward against him for support. Finally still shaking she sat back onto her heels flushed and tingling, thirsty for whatever he might demand of her next.

Standing he removed the boxers that were straining to contain his erection. Then pulling his shirt off, he smiled and stepped forward. There was not more than an inch separating the head of his cock from her parted and panting lips. He reveled in feeling her hot moist breath bathing his shaft and balls.

As he placed his hand at the back of her head she reflexively dove upon him and for several moments licked and sucked with such abandon that her saliva was dripping off his sack as well as off her chin. As her complete abandonment of control departed she flushed with embarrassment at her open lust for him. Slowly her composure returned to her and she slowed her services to a slow and sensual blow job as she was more accustomed to giving.

He watched her plump lips frown and begin to pout as he stepped back and away from her ministrations. He considered for a moment and smiled as he decided upon the direction he wished to take the scene. "You still need to learn some obedience my pet. The lace robe was not on the list of things I asked you to wear. Are you prepared to be punished for your transgression?

All of their sexting and phone sex since the trade convention had not quite prepared her for the reality of the environment. She had felt embarrassed and a bit ashamed of how much she had wanted him, somehow, to be inside her. How she had given over to desire and given up control. Then she reasoned to herself, that is what she was giving him, control. That's why he wanted to punish her for what she knew was a down right sexy addition to the look.

As she sat back on her heels, knowing that the position would push her chest forward in a lascivious fashion. Instantly she felt her cunt warm and slowly her pelvic muscles clenched and released, the weighted chain causing the clamps to pull on her nipples with her movements.

Losing control and diving on his dick had been something to be sure. Allowing herself to be bound and calling him sir, that was hot too. This though, now she was going to actively and cognizantly acknowledge his authority over her. Her pulse quickened. She licked her lips and whispered unsteadily, "Yes sir."

He knew that he had gone the right direction with her. The physical bondage was a turn on for her to be certain. Getting her to really let go, to let herself be fully submissive of her own choice, that would take her to peaks the cuffs could not match.

"You don't sound like you think you need to be punished. You don't sound like you are sure you want to do as I say." As he said this he circled round behind her and began releasing the clips holding her cuffs together. First her ankles and then her hands. Careful all the while to make sure the movements took as much time as he could make them.

Feeling him release the clips one by one and then begin to help her stand a strange panic began to well up inside her. Was that to be it? She wanted more, much more! As she reached her feet she spoke, "Sir please. I am sorry. I..." Lust and desire warred for a moment with composure and self control. She stood with her feet together, her hands wrapped protectively over the buckles of the cuffs at her wrist.

Her head was bowed but he could see she was resisting her impulse to remain in charge of things. "I want this, I want you to punish me. Please,.. please don't stop", Standing there and saying those words she had her first real taste of submission. Something buried inside her that had been trying to awaken began to stir at last. She had asked, and now she knew she would beg. She wanted to be his plaything and his toy.

She wanted him to punish his 'bad girl'. She held her hands out to him palms down. "I've been bad Sir, You should punish me so I might learn to obey you." she felt a rush of warmth through her whole body as he took her hands and one by one he kissed them. First the backs and then turning them over he kissed the palms. It was a tender sensuous action that made her want to please him so much more.

Dropping her hands he moved the bench out away from the foot of the bed. Only moving it about 3 feet or so, just enough for his intention. Turning her towards it he helped her feel that the bench was there. "Kneel on it." His tone of voice was not one of entreaty but of direction. Firm and clear. "Taking her hand to guide her, he instructed her further, "Reach out and grasp the bed frame."

After latching her cuffs to the bed he appraised her position. The bed was just far enough that she had to lean forward to grasp the wrought iron. The bench was narrow enough that she could not comfortably sit down on her legs but was in an extended puppy pose. Her body bridged across between the two pieces of furniture, her large tits hanging and swinging slightly over the expanse. The glistening chain pulling down on her engorged nipples.

He especially enjoyed that her curvy round ass had to stick out and slightly down to keep the position. Stepping to the cabinet he selected among the items hanging from the inside of the door. There were several that could be used. There was of course his belt as well as a flogger, a crop and a broad paddle. The last two he took from their hooks. Turning he quickly popped the crop across one cheek, eliciting a yelp of surprise and stinging pain. "What do you think my Dear One? The crop, or the Paddle?" With the final word he landed the broad leather implement across her rear.

Her head she had been holding up in an inquisitive fashion now drooped between her outstretched arms. A throaty groan escaped her as her senses were assailed by the impact. He watched her slightly rocking her hips against the reddening of her skin. "The paddle then, good choice my dear delinquent." He tapped her lightly on the shoulder with the crop, lifting her head back up in surprise at the touch she found the shaft of the crop inserted neatly in between her teeth. "Be a good girl now, and hold this for me."

Holding the crop between her teeth kept her mind occupied for a few moments. It had not been expected at all. She experimented back and forth between trying to close her lips around the slim rod or keeping her teeth semi bared. As she fidgeted with the obstruction in her mouth she could feel her panties being peeled down over her ass and dropped so they were loosely binding at her knees. She was starting to decide how to hold it when suddenly she was simply biting hard into it as the paddle came down on her exposed buttocks once more.

Unable to cry out without dropping her charge she settled for moans and whimpers as her lustful captor brought the paddle down again and again. Left then right across her ass, she had not thought to count so she had no way of knowing how many swats she had received. Each impact caused her to rock forward in the precarious position he had placed her in. the chain swinging with her tits and bringing an added spark of pleasure as the claps pulled and tugged.

Her head was hanging as far as the crop would allow and she could feel the wet saliva coating the handle to the crop. The fleece of the blind fold was wet with tears she didn't even know she shed. She whimpered in between her heaving labored breaths as she realized the spankings had ceased. The endorphin high was immense. For each and every swat of the leather against her skin had kept her riding just upon the edge of release. The nearest touch would have pushed her over the edge and he could see her straining and questing to fall into that abyss of pleasure.

He watched and waited. Seeing her frustration as she realized that the trigger was not to be pulled. His cock strained and throbbed, he was slowing it down as much for himself as to frustrate her. Finally he gave in and placed his hand upon her. His palm felt cool against her skin as he gently rubbed her assaulted rear end. She felt him grasp the crop and let him take it. She was sure she had left her bite marks in the thing.

Her butt was warm from the paddle and all but glowed a hot pinkish red flush. Her wetness was undeniable. Her inner thighs were slicked with her excitement. He watched her flinch slightly as he lightly snapped the garter strap against her thigh. Her breathing quickened for a moment as she was expecting more.

Stepping squarely behind her he let his turgid member find the warmth and wetness between her outer folds. Slowly sliding back and forth, gently refusing to plunge into her depths while the head of his dick brushed lightly at her clit. The soft sensual torture pushing her bak toward the brink she craved so badly to go over.

A moment later he changed the angle and allowed himself the pleasure of entering deeply into her pussy. Her spasms of climax prevented him from pushing fully within her in a single stroke. The clenching muscles reveled in the carnal thrusting as he stroked in and out of finally sheathing himself fully in her and resting there while her ecstasy ran its course.

As he felt her cervix spansming against the invader less and less he renewed his motions. Slowly and methodically fucking her deeply from behind. As her breathing began to take on the rhythm of his hips he brought his hand down in a fast crossbody slap onto her reddened ass. Again and again he spanked her open handed.

With no crop in her teeth, wails of lust filled the air and overshadowed the primal drum beats playing in the background. She tried to speak but only the occasional "yes!", "fuck!," or "oh god damn!" managed to make out as more than gibberish.

As her impassioned cries began to weaken he slowed and stopped. Withdrawing from with reluctance he allowed her to catch her breath. Just as her labored breaths started to become even he took his next action. While he waited he had withdrawn more from the armoir. Placing his hand on her hip to let her know he was there, he pressed a heavily lubed plug against her rosebud.

She tensed at the touch and for a moment instinctively tried to move away from the intrusion. Then as she realized what was going on she arched her back down a bit, tilting her pelvis and inviting him to press on with his game. Now she was his. She had without thought rejected her body's reaction and given over to this penetration of her ass for no other reason than he wished it to happen.He was the master and she, his submissive toy.

12