Sweet Course - A Dream I Had

Story Info
A Mistress masquerading as a girl waitress!
2.1k words
4.71
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks ago we went out for a meal, it was around eleven in the evening when we arrived back home from the restaurant. The drive home was not very long but seemed to take hours.

Hope you enjoy it, oh, and how I made it about me.

It had all been very quiet till we reached our house, then at last Sir spoke.

"You know you are in big trouble don't you sara?"

I knew and nodded.

"How dare you show us up being so bitchy to our waitress, damn, she is only doing her job, the Lord only knows what you would have said if we had stayed for the sweet course."

"Yes Sir, I did say sorry, but she did spill gravy on my knee."

I stood up, lifted my dress showing the burn mark the spilt gravy had made.

"Sorry does not come into it, that was just the worst thing ever, what in God`s name got inside that mind of yours?"

"It was hot, humid and I had felt bitchy all day, really sorry Sir, you know it`s not me to make a show."

"You will soon be sorry, very sorry, now get naked and over the horse, NOW."

My dress was over my head and off in a second and panties kicked off before I reached the spanking horse.

By the time I was over, Sir was back with the paddle and the first stinger hit, it was the first of maybe thirty or forty and I was wailing pretty loud by the first ten.

Boy was he cross, not angry though, and he spanked me good, but only what I had earned.

He put the paddle away and I waited for him to mount me, it was a long wait, he had left me alone.

I got up from the horse and closed the blinds, being naked was not an issue, I needed cool shower water on my red-hot bottom.

I went to our room and Sir had already showered and was in bed.

I spent some time under the cold soothing water, I felt so dreadful, I could not believe how I had acted.

I climbed into bed, surely I was to get the rough fucking I deserved and maybe even a spanking, no, Sir was asleep.

I woke up on my front diagonally facing Sir, obviously laying on my back was out of the question.

He rolled me over onto my back and spun me around, top to bottom.

He was pushing my mouth open with his cock and as I was upside down immediately fed his big cock into my mouth and down to the back of my throat.

He pounded my lips as if in my pussy, his balls and sack thrusting on my forehead and eyes, his back arched, and I pulled back a little to give his cum an easier passage.

His hands were free to squeeze and nip my breasts and nipples, I could not complain with a mouth full of cock.

I was desperate for a fingering, but his punishment was to use me for His pleasure only.

He slapped each tit in turn and each nipple in turn.

At the time I thought his cum was more than normal and I really struggled to swallow it all down.

The reason became apparent as I made his breakfast, he had obviously been turned on with his nightly thoughts.

"I am so sorry you had to paddle me hard last night for my actions at the restaurant Sir and would do anything to try and make it right."

He looked up from his coffee.

"I was thinking just the same last night and have come up with a plan which should satisfy everyone."

"Anything, anything at all Sir, really."

I kissed his forehead and slipped under the table between his legs to find his cock stiff, yet again.

I took him this time at my own pace, and he left happy for work as I savoured him before finally swallowing.

A few evenings later, after we had dinner, someone knocked on our front door.

As normal I was naked, I usually was from my early evening shower till my morning one.

Usually our visitors are people from our circle.

I opened the door and stepped back, Sadie, our waitress from a few nights ago, the one I was horrible to, she saw I was naked and smiled.

"Did you perk your nipples for my visit sara?"

There was no need, the embarrassment made that happen all on its own, my tits have grown and stretched my nipples to an almost permanent perk.

"Sort of Sadie, please come in."

I closed the door and went into our lounge and stood by Sir.

"I am so sorry I was so rude Sadie."

Four hard bottom slaps, hard enough to bring tears.

"It's Miss to you sara."

I sniffed up, "So sorry Miss for my rudeness," I turned and bent to show Sir's anger marks from that evening.

Before I could continue She smiled, "You soon will probably be even sorrier when I have given you the sweet course you missed girl."

I did not know if I wanted to cum or pee I was that surprised, shocked, excited and apprehensive.

She walked towards me and gave me four more hard spanks on my bottom, so I cried.

I gathered myself together as the tears ran down my face, onto my tits and off my nipples.

She took a tissue from her pocket and pinched my nipples, wiping them

I nervously offered, "Miss it should have been you spanking me, I would not have complained had you put me over the table, there and then Miss."

"Strangely enough that had been the plan since your Sir rang me, but nice of you to offer."

I immediately knew that she was someone who knew how to give a rude and naughty girl a sound spanking.

"Your spanking needs to be done right, not to injure but to make sure, you remember the punishment for some considerable time."

Over my young life I have been over hundreds of knees to be spanked but

I have never been more nervous than now, I was nervous and scared, but mostly scared.

Sir was sat on the settee with a perfect view of all the action about to unfold.

She took a tight hold off my right nipple and squeezed it as hard as she could, but I would not cry, until she twisted it from its normal position toward noon, to a quarter past, and back to a quarter to.

She then stood me in front of our punishment horse and let me go.

I instinctively stepped forward and took my normal position I did for Sir, legs wide apart and hands reaching for the floor.

When I was settled and she had finished the drink Sir had made her she reached between my legs to see if I was wet, wet, I was soaking, at that point I knew this was going to be different than the way my Sir spanks me.

"You will keep your legs wide open girl, regardless of pain and discomfort."

I nodded, I was still crying from my nipple torture and pretty emotional.

In a heartbeat her knee raised quick and hard on my pussy lips, I jumped up and yelped.

"Have you a cane please Mr. Brown."

Sir brought her the intermediate and she gave me two hard stripes.

"Every time you rise, the number goes up."

"Yes Miss."

"Mr. Brown, this is how we treat rude and cocky girls, it`s called, excuse my language, Cunt Busting."

I got another, just as hard and painful. I jumped up again and got four stripes.

She gave me another kneeing; I thought my pussy was on fire.

She then rubbed my bottom with my own wetness and commented on the marks still present from Sir`s punishment.

She then began, alternated between arousing me and spanking me.

She really knew how to get me right to the edge using her fingers and a small vibrator she brought along, then stop and start spanking me, and she was spanking me with the hairbrush style paddle my Sir uses on me.

Believe me it stung like the Devil, yet I never wanted it to stop.

She spanked and teased me for nearly an hour, my bottom was on fire, I had cried at least three different times, and had come close to orgasm five times, she was an expert at stopping before I had a climax.

"Stand girl, legs wide apart." She removed her shoes, surely she was not....

"Owwwwwwwww." She kicked me full on the pussy lips crushing my hood and clit and down I went.

She walked to Sir, unzipped him and began to wank him, wanking My Cock.

"I stop when you are ready for the next Cunt Buster."

I stood at once, she ran at me and, Whap, another kick on my pussy lips, down I went, and she wanked Sir again.

I got ten full on and she sucked on My Cock till I got up.

"Your turn girl."

I just stood there, as she undressed, still wanking My Cock, till she was naked.

She stood arms by her side, legs apart.

"Shall I go again girl?"

"No Miss." I ran towards her and kicked as hard as I could, and she screamed and went down.

I took my turn at wanking Sir till she got up, I gave her another four, same format. On the fifth she spread her pussy lips with her fingers, so I aimed for the target she had given me. WHACKKKK.

She screamed an earie scream and tumbled down.

I ran towards her and cuddled her in my arms, also crying.

"Please Miss, may we call that it now?"

I looked at Sir, "Please Sir?"

He nodded his agreement.

It ended and I was exhausted.

I stood up and helped Miss up, she tweaked both my nipples in the clock face style and smiled as I screamed.

Sir told me I should thank her in the usual way.

She asked him to give us privacy and pulled me to my knees with my nipples.

She stood before me and pulled my face deep between her legs.

Yes, I have eaten pussy a few times before but not done that since college, and even then I was always pretty drunk.

She tasted so sweet with her cum, the taste was not unpleasant, but I much prefer Sir's salty milk.

Sir came back in, when I had completed the task she told me to lick her lips clean and dry.

"Now ladies if you would like to both go over the Horse I will try out your newly modified pussies."

Miss held my hand as we lent over the horse.

Sir used his cock and her vibrator on us in turn, we both yelped in both pain and pleasure.

By the time Sir was done, we both had multiple cums, I knelt to clean him.

I helped Miss to dress, being the sub/slave and she fondled me to a cum.

"Perhaps I can borrow the girl on occasions Mr. Brown, I have lots I want to experiment with on her?"

"Yes of course, just ask."

I was dumbfounded but kept quiet.

I showed her to the door, and she leant forward and bit my right nipple, how did she know it was my favoured nipple?

Sir was sat on his chair when I returned, surely not another spanking, I was wrong, it was another spanking then taken back to the horse.

His fingers went into my tightly swollen pussy and then my bummy hole, so he wanted anal!

I tried to spread even further and raised my body slightly to accommodate him.

I know I can't orgasm from anal, so not my favourite, but I don't hate it, it still felt good and I had done what he needed from me.

He forced his cock into my bottom as he tapped my pussy lips, when he was fully mounted he reached forward and fingered me, I was wrong, I can cum from anal.

The morning after I woke before him and went between his legs, first my hand to take some of his slack up, then my mouth to swallow my man whole and to ensure my forgiveness.

As he left after breakfast he told me in future when he was away on business Sadie would be taking his place and may also stay with them both over the odd weekend, WOW