Sweet Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She resisted the urge to reach down and grab his head while she ground against his face. "Brad? I want you inside me, but you have to be gentle."

And he was. He moved up her body, covering it with his own, resting on his elbows, his hands cradling her face as he tenderly kissed her. She reached down and wrapped her hand around his shaft, guiding it into position. Her body tensed as he entered her, and she gave long, low moan as she took inch after inch, feeling the delicious stretch of him filling her, until he bottomed out.

He brushed a few stray hairs away from her face. "Is that okay?" he asked.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, crossing her ankles to lock him in place. "Oh, it's wonderful," she whispered. "You feel so good inside me."

He slowly eased out of her, then just as slowly penetrated her again. And again, and again. She was moving with him now, rolling her hips in a slow figure eight as every inch of his shaft glided in and out of her. But now he was moving faster, his body snapping against hers, his pubic bone hitting her clit just right. "That's it!" she panted. "Make me come!" And then she fell off the edge, her ass bouncing up and down on the bed as she pulled him over the edge with her, and she could feel his warm come spilling deep inside her and spreading in her belly.

When they were done, they kissed, a gentle tangling of tongues. He pulled back, and the expression on his face told her all she needed to know. Brad was in love with her, and she was in love with him, and everything would be all right.

* * * * *

Mark brought Trixie home late that afternoon. Chloe had spent the morning cleaning the house and doing the laundry and anything else that would divert her attention from the delicious soreness she felt with every step she took, and the wonderful memories of what caused it. Then there was time for her child. She asked questions about how school had gone the day before. "No, Trixie, Mommy's not really up for a walk. How about we watch a movie?" She ordered out for burritos, and then there was The Little Mermaid and The Lion King, and then it was time for bed.

"Can't we stay up and watch another movie?" Trixie whined.

"No, Mommy's got to go to bed, too."

"Already?"

"Yep, she's tired."

Chloe had no idea what she'd dream tonight, but she couldn't wait to fall asleep.