Sweet Dreams are Made of These

Story Info
Submissives make bad probation officers!
1.1k words
3.91
11.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn "Lynnie" Spitz was a great probation officer. She had several degrees in sociology and psychology, unlike the others, and was now head of the department.

But...something had happened. Lynnie had become masochistically obsessed with one of her clients, the 20-year-old Guadalupe , an incorrigible thug.

A Mexican-American bleached-blonde social problem, Guadalupe was!

How had Lynnie gotten so fascinated with this angry little freak? Guadalupe was the illegitimate daughter of the singer in a hair band, and had spent most of her life in and out of correctional institutions.

She had no redeeming qualities other than her almost magnetic sexuality.

Lynnie thought of Guadalupe and pushed her legs together, as she sat in her office.

Lynnie knew she couldn't masturbate in here. She was so tempted to take the ballpoint pen off her desk and diddle her twat-just reach under her skirt, and toy with herself.

Imagine if Guadalupe ordered Lynnie to do this! Made Lynnie remove her panties and finger-fuck herself while the angry little criminal flicked sparks from her cigarette at Lynnie's shaved twat?

What the hell is wrong with you, Lynnie asked herself? What sick thoughts you have. You are a probation officer taking courses at night to be a social worker.

You are a wife and mother of three with a big suburban house! Everything goes your way, and all you can do is think about subjecting yourself to an abusive gang-girl?

And I'm not even gay, damn it!

But last week Lynnie had come in wearing a leather miniskirt and a crop top, torn fishnet stockings and Doc Marten motorcycle boots, and thoughts of her, in this outfit, had inflamed Lynnie's gray matter.

Lynnie had sweaty dreams about Guadalupe strutting around, perhaps kicking Lynnie as she knelt naked in front of the girl...

It got so bad that two or three times an evening Lynnie would take a cold shower.

And the constant thoughts had interrupted Lynnie's work, her Zumba sessions, and every aspect of her life.

Fantasies of Guadalupe burning Lynnie's nipples with the ever-present cigarettes, Guadalupe wearing a strap-on dildo and ramming it up Lynnie's tender vaj, but pulling out just before Lynnie could cum...

Ordering Lynnie to shave her twat and then pulling the stray over looked hairs with a tweezers while Lynnie screamed. Lynnie could imagine Guadalupe enjoying that.

Perhaps Guadalupe whipping Lynnie's tits with razor wire, this was a big obsession of the distracted probation officer.

Where had all this bizarre shit come from? Lynnie was a normal woman, she thought. She was a member of her church and involved in lots of political activities around Buttermilk Falls.

Was she going insane?

But really, Lynnie half-joked to herself...I could be straightened out if Lynnie just came in here today, and instead of me bothering her about her dirty piss test...

Guadalupe could take me over her knee, pulling up my skirt and dragging down my panties and whipping my bare ass with a Ping-Pong paddle and maybe a discarded car fan belt or something...

Holding my breast under the office paper cutter until I squealed in terror!

Lynnie got so excited, sitting and thinking about this. Or perhaps Guadalupe could strip me naked and press her ever-present Viceroy cigarette against my tender nipple?

Lynnie hated smoking and was quite critical of smokers. As a marathon runner, Lynnie believed in keeping her lungs in damn good shape.

She'd never allowed smoking in her house. Wardell had been forced to quit smoking by Lynnie as a condition of getting married.

But Lynnie had absurd fantasies about Guadalupe smoking...and blowing it in Lynnie's face, or putting a cigarette out on Lynnie's tongue. Or just violating Lynnie's whole life.

Imagine, Lynnie thought, Guadalupe and Wardell having an open affair in front of me, fucking in front of me as I kneel naked in front of them, weeping.

Perhaps Guadalupe and Ward would smoke marijuana and tobacco in the bed, and stub out the burning cigarettes in my mouth and all over my body.

To be a cuckquean-being cuckolded by my own husband! With Guadalupe it was an incredible idea...bringing Ward and Guadalupe breakfast in bed and enduring it if Guadalupe decided to throw hot coffee in my tits for being an inefficient server.

And maybe Ward would tell Lynnie that he would never make love to Lynnie again, and the only sex she'd get would be sucking his dick and licking Guadalupe's twat!

Intellectually, Lynnie knew that Ward was much too sweet to go for this, and Guadalupe frankly would find Wardell much too geeky, but what an arousing thought!

Lynnie now wiped her glasses and placed them back on her sweaty nose. Lynnie was fairly attractive, with curly dark hair and full lips. She had curves in the right places, and a sort of muted sensuality.

But she was a social worker, a true counselor to distressed youth. And kids needed a certain amount of guidance! It was difficult, though, with girls like Guadalupe...

Lynnie remembered them from when she was a persecuted honor student in high school and college-especially high school when they'd sneer at her as she tried to fulfill her role as a hall monitor.

The pierced, tattooed girls who smoked and drank and skipped school and vandalized lockers-they'd taken the door off Lynnie's locker once, and burned her books.

And not just the Goths. While Lynnie sweated over her clarinet in the school band, the cheerleaders would dance beside her and laugh at her, knowing the football players would give them the main focus.

The contempt of the tough girls, the popular girls, had always petrified and fascinated and aroused Lynnie.

But she'd gritted her teeth and met a nice safe guy and gotten on with life, and now she had to bear up and confront Guadalupe, who had recently come back with a urinalysis positive for marijuana and cocaine use.

Now the door suddenly opened, and Guadalupe waltzed into Lynnie's office. Guadalupe had no concept of knocking, or manners. Did it matter?

Guadalupe wasn't really tall, but she wore high-heeled boots, and her faded jeans and worn tee shirt clung to her supple figure as if Guadalupe had just come out of the rain.

"You're a little late, Guadalupe." Lynnie said mildly.

"I got held up." Guadalupe responded. "I lost my fuckin' license, DWI, and I hate riding the bus. The driver was a douche. He wanted me to stop smoking on his precious public transportation."

Guadalupe threw herself in a chair in front of her probation officer.

"You going to give me shit about my pee test?"

"Excuse me, Guadalupe, I'll be right back." Lynnie smiled as she ran from the office to the bathroom, to just frig herself a little bit. And of course she wouldn't give Guadalupe shit. She couldn't send Guadalupe back to jail...

What would be for Lynnie then?