Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,926 Followers

"Do not concern yourself, child," Noel said to me, sensing my apprehension, "The promotional posters and the mannequins we have up obscure the view of what's going on inside. No casual stroller in the mall will be able to get a good view of your nudity."

I evaluated her words and she was technically correct. The posters and mannequins would partially obscure the view of anybody walking past Noel's shop. To get any sort of decent look at me they'd have to walk right up to the display window and lean right up against the glass.

Hopefully nobody would do that.

Lyndsay and Claire had already seen me naked before, however having Noel's eyes on my naked body would be an entirely new thing. And Mina's face was gleeful and enthusiastic as she watched me undress.

Noel's facial expression never changed as I undressed in front of her. As I pulled my shirt off over my head, kicked off my shoes and unzipped my pants, her gaze remained calm, composed and probing. She reminded me of the judges at the Olympics, studying the athletes, scrutinizing their performances and their form before rendering a judgement and assigning them a score.

When I was fully naked, Noel made a circular motion with her index finger and said, "Give us a spin, dear, a three-hundred-sixty degree turn, slowly. I need to get a good look at you."

The way this woman examined my naked body with such a bold, assessing gaze made me feel as I were a slave on the auction block, yet I did as she said, turning slowly and with as much grace and poise as I could manage.

When she was finished running her eyes up and down every inch of my naked body, Noel turned to Lyndsay and said, "She's impressive. Many people use clothes to hide rolls of belly fat, saggy glutes, cellulite or other imperfections, however your Gwendoline doesn't seem to have anything like that. She's the most perfect physical specimen I've ever seen."

Her words made me feel even more like a naked slave-girl on the auction block. I sucked in a deep breath, clenched my fists and felt a soft, wet pulse in my sex. I simultaneously felt my face heat up with embarrassment.

"Oh, that's so adorable," Noel enthused, "She's a blusher. Lyndsay, this girl is a gem. If you take my advice you won't ever let her get away. A stripper who blushes? A girl like this is rarer than a Scotsman who is generous with his money."

I didn't say anything, but I was glad that neither Lyndsay or I came to this country from Scotland. Noel seemed to be one of those haughty British types with a long-running animosity towards the Scots.

"I have no intentions of ever letting Gwen get away," Lyndsay assured the tweed-clad, British woman, "She's a keeper."

Next Noel pulled a cloth tape-measure out of her pocket and instructed me to raise my arms so that she could measure my bust size.

"Ordinarily, we sell clothing off the rack as it were," Noel explained, "however, Lyndsay had some requests for outfits for you that must be custom tailored. Having exact measurements will be essential if we're going to do this correctly."

Noel's tone of voice indicated that doing things incorrectly would be some sort of sin. I took it that she was a big fan of precision and getting things right.

When Noel said that she wished to take my measurements, I assumed that she would measure my waist, hips and breast size, however she went further than that.

In addition to the normal measurements, she proceeded to measure the circumference of my thighs as well as the diameter of my areola. She even went so far as to measure both of my thighs and the areola on both of my breasts, just in case I wasn't symmetrical.

I couldn't help squirming as she pressed her hands against my breasts and measured the distance across my areolas. The tape measure kept rubbing up against my nipples, causing them to stiffen as Noel applied more and more friction against them.

"Oh, I do apologize, Gwendoline," Noel said in a commiserating tone of voice, "however, it take a good deal of time and patience to get exact measurements."

It didn't take Noel nearly as long when she was taking measurements of my waist. My fervent suspicion was that she wanted an excuse to play with my breasts without appearing to have prurient interests.

Claire wrote down all of my measurements on a clipboard and Noel doublechecked and made certain that Claire had written down everything correctly.

By the time Noel was finished with her measurements, my sex was throbbing with hungry spasms and my nipples had become so hard that they ached. When Noel took her hands away from my naked flesh, an agonizing wave of desire passed through me and I longed for somebody to touch me.

"So, when will Gwen's outfits be ready to pick up?" Lyndsay asked.

"I'll give you a call," Noel said, "It may take as long as six days, however, I'll let you know if they're ready before then."

I was naked, with painfully erect nipples and moist, swollen pubic lips in a public place with four fully-clothed women surrounding me. Lyndsay had played exhibitionist games with me before, however, this was far more ambitious and far more humbling than anything she had ever done to me previously.

* * * * *

Lyndsay's paranoid fears about me getting abducted again continued to be a problem. She even asked me to quit my job with Riverside Entertainment, fearing that one of my clients might develop an unhealthy obsession with me.

Honestly, I didn't want to quit my job. I got a certain amount of joy in dancing for my clients. Most of my clients were agreeable and good-natured people. I liked them. It was almost like these people were my friends. I especially liked my clients at the Sigma Iota Sigma Sorority. I had a rapport with those women. We had a lot of friendly back and forth when I wasn't out of breath from vigorous dance steps.

Once again, Lyndsay's mother came up with a solution to my problems.

* * *

"Gwen, Lyndsay," Mrs. Brie said, "I would like to introduce you to Claudia Dennison."

Claudia and I were the same height, which makes her pretty tall for a woman. She was in her late twenties or early thirties. Hair as dark as midnight, full lips, high cheekbones, intense, probing eyes and an accent that was distantly British, probably not English, more like Australian or South African, with a few years of California mixed in.

"I have engaged Claudia's services as a personal bodyguard," Mrs. Brie explained.

"There are no clear and present threats at this time," Claudia added, "This is a proactive approach, just in case."

And then, to her daughter, Mrs. Brie added, "And perhaps this will make you feel safer about Gwen leaving this house when she has to visit clients and such."

Lyndsay was thrilled about having Claudia around to protect me. Honestly, I felt that Mrs. Brie was better qualified, however, Mrs. Brie was the president of a pharmaceutical company and couldn't be shadowing me all day, every day.

"Wait, you know that I'm a stripper, right?" I blurted out.

"Mrs. Brie explained to me your means of employment," Claudia replied, "I won't get in the way of you doing your job. Unless I deem one of your customers to be a potential threat, I won't do anything to interfere with your interactions with them."

She seemed very professional, although something about knowing that her intense, probing eyes would be in the room while I was dancing naked made me feel apprehensive.

On the heels of that, I realized that she'd insist on coming with me everywhere! That meant she'd be there whenever I went to the Vineyard to be disciplined and humiliated by dominant women.

I had never told Mrs. Brie about the Vineyard, and I wasn't eager to bring it up now. It was a very intimate and sensitive topic of conversation. Of course, if Claudia followed me everywhere I went, she'd find out about the Vineyard soon enough.

* * *

I caught a lucky break when Christina decided to take some time off from work and visit friends in Australia. She wouldn't be able to take me to the Vineyard until she came back, this gave me some time before I'd have to explain about the Vineyard to Claudia.

On the heels of that, I got some more good news.

When Paul Darcy died, he left all his money to his brother and his niece. His niece is Elizabeth Darcy, one of the sorority sisters from Sigma Iota Sigma. With her inheritance, Elizabeth was able to hire me more often and leave me huge tips every time I performed.

And, true to her word, Claudia didn't get between my Clients and me. She came with me to every performance; however, she wasn't disruptive or distracting. She would enter the room before me, look things over for hidden dangers and look over my clients for indicators of potential threats, however she was very quiet and allowed me to do my job. I barely even noticed her. Some of my clients even thought it was posh to have my own personal bodyguard. They thought it made me more stylish and refined.

Since things were breaking my way, I was high on the feeling and got confident things would stay that way. I was giddy with how great things were going for me. It seemed like the good times would never end.

* * *

And then came the day that Claudia, Lyndsay and I went back to Erotische Dessous to pick up my custom designed outfits.

I was very happy with the outfits themselves. The first one was a Catholic Schoolgirl uniform. The second one was an outfit that would allow me to dress up like Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. Then there was a super-hero uniform with a blue and white bustier, royal blue, spandex panties, stylish red and white boots and a royal blue mask.

There was also a super-villain uniform with black panties, a black bustier, black leather boots and a black mask.

Both bustiers pushed my boobs up impressively high and just barely concealed my nipples.

Obviously these were outfits to where when I was performing for my clients, and not for wearing out on the street.

"There are a number of comic conventions and science fiction conventions in Southern California every year," Lyndsay explained, "A stripper who dresses up like Lara Croft or a super hero is likely to grab more business from the comic nerd and sci-fi fans than a stripper who just strips out of a mini-dress."

"And the Catholic schoolgirl outfit?" I asked.

"Oh, that," Lyndsay said, "Lots of people think that those uniforms are sexy. There's like a whole fetish genre centered around Catholic schoolgirls."

I shrugged that off and tried on each outfit to make certain everything fit properly.

At least this time, they allowed me to use one of the changing rooms to get undressed and try on my new attire.

Noel was a perfectionist and took her craft very seriously. Every outfit I tried on fit perfectly and looked fabulous on me. The Lara Croft costume came with two fake handguns and holsters that strapped to my thighs. The super-villain costume came with a bullwhip (a real one, not fake) and the Catholic schoolgirl outfit came with a pushup bra with holes strategically located where my nipples and areolas would go. When I wore the schoolgirl uniform my nipples very visibly poked through the thin, white material of my schoolgirl shirt.

Noel even threw in a second pushup bra to wear with my Lara Croft outfit.

The pushup bras were allegedly free of charge; however, Noel spent a great deal of time demonstrating how well they worked to display my nipples. In my opinion she enjoyed helping me get dressed and preparing my nipples to such a degree that I paid for them by entertaining her with my body.

She insisted that I wouldn't be getting the full benefit of the pushup bras unless my nipples were fully hard and erect, thus maximizing their visibility. Once the bra was on, Noel grabbed my nipples (with Lyndsay's permission) and pulled them forward through the holes, trying to make them as prominent as possible.

When Noel grabbed my nipples, they reacted immediately, becoming stiffer and more swollen, however, neither Lyndsay nor Noel were satisfied with the prominence of my nipples and they both wanted them to look even more swollen and erect.

"This should solve the problem," Noel declared and pulled out a toothbrush.

I gave Noel a quizzical look. I had no idea how a toothbrush had anything to do with making nipples more prominent, however, I soon found out.

Holding my left breast in her right hand, Noel held up her toothbrush and touched the stiff bristles to my sensitive pink nipple. I had about half a second to guess what was going to happen before the stiff bristles of the toothbrush were scrubbed vigorously across my tender, swollen pink flesh.

I let out a gasp of pain, followed by a series of whimpers as my poor nipple was assaulted. Tears welled up in my eyes as Noel abused my poor, pink nubs, however when she was finished, both of my nipples were as large and swollen as I had ever seen them.

"Now, they're far more noticeable," Noel enthused, "The eyes of your audience will be drawn directly towards them."

At some point during all of this, Claudia yanked the toothbrush away from Noel and began to accuse her of assault. I was forced to step in and explain that it was okay, that I consented to Noel abusing my poor nipples in this fashion.

Claudia looked confused, however she gave the toothbrush back to Noel and allowed our games to continue. She was a professional and would protect me as much or as little as I deemed necessary.

* * *

When the three of us returned home, I was quite surprised to see that Ruth Taylor was in the Brie household. I hadn't invited her over, and nobody had told me that she was planning on visiting. Hell, I hadn't even told her that I had moved in with Lyndsay!

"Well, Hello, Gwen," Ruth acknowledged me warmly, "I arrived just a few minutes ahead of you. Your timing is fortuitous."

Ruth wrapped her arms around me in a warm embrace, and then she proceeded to hug Lyndsay as well.

"Ruth was just explaining that her niece won't be able to take you to the Vineyard anymore," Mrs. Brie explaied after the obligatory hugs were over, "and she thought that she and I should have a brainstorming session to come up with a solution that would still allow you to make visits to the Vineyard every weekend."

There was a slight judgmental edge to her voice when she said that. I felt the beginnings of fear and embarrassment creep into my belly.

"Imagine my surprise," Ruth added, "when Allison told me that she had no idea that Christina had been taking you to the Vineyard. She had no idea that you even had a membership there."

"Um," I said, showing off my skills at quick thinking and verbal sparring.

"You can tell Lyndsay's mother about things like this. It's not like Allison is a prude," Ruth insisted, "Her Christmas parties in Augustus Beach are the stuff of steamy, libidinous legend."

I had never heard of Mrs. Brie's Christmas parties in Augustus Beach, however, it made a certain amount of sense that she would throw parties with a potent eroticism to them. Mrs. Brie was a succubus. That meant that she fed upon sexual energy. It was only logical that she would find ways to hang around people that were experiencing sensations of erotic lust.

"Um," I said again.

I was beginning to sound repetitive, just to add a little variety, I added, "Up until now, I had never heard about these parties."

"Oh yes," Ruth responded, "they're salacious affairs. I've attended them for three years in a row. I'm especially fond of the bit where those in attendance are instructed to search Santa's helpers to see where they've hidden our Christmas gifts."

At Ruth Taylor's words, a sudden visual popped into my head of well-dressed guests at a Christmas party conducting a strip-search of young attractive women, perhaps dressed in red and white holiday outfits, hunting for small, elusive gifts that had been cleverly secreted in erotic places of concealment.

"Ruth, we're getting somewhat off topic," Mrs. Brie gently admonished her friend.

That was another thing that was throwing me off balance. I had no idea that Ruth Taylor and Allison Brie were friends. I had no idea that the two women even knew each other! Nobody told me that they were friends! When did they meet? Where did they meet?

"Of course, dear," Ruth Taylor replied, "Today's topic is all about Gwen."

Then, both women proceeded to stare intently at me. And then Mrs. Brie said, "So, Ruth's niece was taking you to a BDSM sex club. Seeing as how you're in a relationship with my daughter, wouldn't it have been more appropriate for Lyndsay to take you? I mean, you are in love with my daughter, aren't you?"

I took Lyndsay's hand in mine and tried to explain. I was indeed in love with Lyndsay, however, my trips to a sex club with another woman did look kind of incriminating.

"I love Lyndsay very much," I said, "She's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I want to spend the rest of my life with her, however, I've love the feelings of helplessness and utter submission when I'm bound, cruelly punished, humiliated and utterly conquered by a cruel, sadistic, dominant woman. I love Lyndsay, but she's just not cruel enough to do the things to me that I need done."

Lyndsay squeezed my hand and interjected, "It's true. I lack the appropriate instinct for sadism, but, Christina and Gwen told me what they were doing. It's not like they were sneaking around behind my back."

Lyndsay's mother rested her elbows on the dining room table, made a steeple with her fingers and seemed to consider her daughter's words. Her eyes were thoughtful, and she seemed to be in no rush to respond.

I took that to be a good sign.

If what we had said hadn't made a positive impact, Lyndsay's mother could have dismissed our words out of hand. The fact that Lyndsay's mother was in no rush to respond indicated that she was mulling over our words. Mulling was good. Mulling implied that our words were worthy of mulling.

"Okay, I get it," Mrs. Brie said after a lengthy pause.

"Lyndsay, what you and Gwen say makes a lot of sense," she added, "however, I'm still uncomfortable about Gwen going to other women to have her emotional and sexual needs satisfied. You're her girlfriend. Gwen should be able to come to you for what she needs."

"And Christina is out of your life for the foreseeable future at any rate," Ruth Taylor added.

"Wait. What are you saying?" Lyndsay inquired.

"My niece has decided to stay in Australia for the time being," Ruth replied, "As a result, neither one of you will be seeing her again any time soon. It may be years before she returns."

"So, the question now," Mrs. Brie said pointedly, while looking intently at her daughter, "is how is Lyndsay going to fulfill Gwen's needs for cruel punishment and humiliation?"

* * *

There was a great deal of discussion on the topic of how Lyndsay could treat me like some sort of sexually-objectified, abused, naked slave-girl.

Ruth Taylor already understood my emotional needs better than Lyndsay did. As a result, Mrs. Brie asked if Ruth would be willing to teach Lyndsay and instruct her how to subject me to unfair rules, strict discipline and wickedly painful; yet delicious; punishments.

"I would be delighted," Ruth responded, "I find both Gwen and Lyndsay to be adorable. It would consider it an honor to teach one how to subjugate the other."

Lyndsay found it awkward at first. Lyndsay had a natural talent for mischief and playfulness, however, cruelty didn't come naturally to her. She had to be taught, and she wasn't exactly the quickest student.

For one thing, Lyndsay had this idea in her head that being my cruel mistress and being my affectionate, loving girlfriend were mutually exclusive. It took Ruth forever to teach Lyndsay that she could be both simultaneously.

Schlank
Schlank
2,926 Followers