Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do realize that if you lose, Gwen gets to spank you," Lyndsay said.

"I do," Tricia replied, "That's a risk I'm willing to take."

* * *

As it turned out, Tricia wasn't taking much of a risk. Our soccer match was played with both of us naked and barefoot. Since I wasn't wearing any shoes, I was worried that I might break a toe if I kicked the ball too hard, so I was cautious and held back. Tricia was fearless and kicked that ball like a wild woman. Our soccer match lasted less than six minutes and she was declared the winner.

"I get to spank you now," Tricia announced proudly as she held the soccer ball up like a trophy and walked over to the spot where she intended to spank me.

"Oh, my poor bottom," I whined, although truthfully I would have been disappointed if Tricia had lost. I got a libidinous thrill every time a domineering woman spanked me. And being spanked by Tricia was no exception. I walked across the lawn towards Tricia, and there was a soft, wet pulse in my sex as I prepared to go over her lap.

I draped myself over Tricia's lap, but before the spanking began, Tricia instructed me to spread my legs and leave my pubic lips more on display and accessible.

"Your vulva is adorable," Tricia claimed as she reached between my thighs and rubbed her fingertips up and down my swollen labia. One finger stroked the seam between my tumescent pubic lips, and I was unable to suppress a moan.

"Your pubes are so smooth and so pink," Tricia enthused, "I've been wanting to touch them ever since that day I saw you get spanked by your mother."

"If you wanted to touch her pubic lips, all you had to do was ask," Lyndsay said.

"Seriously?" Tricia asked.

"I'm always loaning out Gwen to other women and letting them touch her, fondle her, sexually abuse her," Lyndsay said, "If you had asked me for permission to take her pubes in your hands, I would have said yes. There was no need for you to get tricky."

"Now you tell me," Tricia said as she continued to brush her fingertips across the folds of my swollen labia. I opened my legs even wider and felt waves of desire pass through me. My pussy was soaking wet, and a wave of heat washed over me.

"You should probably get started with that spanking," Lyndsay opined, "If you keep playing with Gwen's pubic lips like that, she's going to cum. And she's not allowed to have and orgasm without my permission."

Tricia withdrew her hand from my plump, moist pubic lips, and, shortly after that, the spanking of my innocent bottom began.

Tricia wasn't as strong as Colleen, however, what she lacked in strength, she made up for in enthusiasm. The spanking Tricia gave me lasted at least twice as long as the spanking I'd received from Colleen, and before Tricia was done with me my ass was sore and stinging. I squirmed across her lap and struggled not to cry out in pain.

Before Tricia was done with me, my bottom felt scalded, however, my libido was swirling. The intense pain and the intense sexual arousal combined into something I couldn't name. It was a dark, libidinous desire that placed me under some sort of spell. I could experience the intense sensations associated with it, but I couldn't explain it.

"Aaahhh! Ow! Aahhhh! Aaaahhhh!" I screamed as Tricia abused my bottom until it had a painful red glow. She didn't stop until my entire backside was a crisscross of burning pain. Tricia was four years younger than me. It seemed odd for me to be punished by somebody Tricia's age, but there I was, being spanked by a girl that was just barely eighteen.

In keeping with tradition, as soon as the spanking was over Tricia should have ordered me to lick her to orgasm, but instead, she scooped me up. And when we were both standing, she hugged me tightly, allowing me to lean my head on her shoulder and pressing her well-endowed chest into mine.

I sobbed on her bare shoulder and wrapped my arms around her bare torso. My bottom was on fire, but it felt both erotic and comforting to me to have my naked body enveloped in Tricia's naked embrace.

"What's all this then?" Lyndsay asked as Tricia held me close and pressed her body against mine.

"I just love her so much," Tricia replied. And as I held onto her with my body snuggled pleasantly into hers, I was pretty sure that I loved her too.

* * *

The next time the four of us got together, Lyndsay announced that I had gone five days without an orgasm, and as my mistress, she decided it was time I had some sexual release.

"Slaves have their orgasms rationed," Lyndsay explained, "It's all part of exercising authority and making the slave feel dominated. Controlling your slave's orgasms is an excellent way of keeping them in the slave mindset and making certain they feel submissive."

Then, Lyndsay led me over to two trees. A length of thick, hemp rope had been tied from one tree to another. Lyndsay used several lengths of nylon rope to tie my wrists behind my back in a very secure box tie.

"What am I supposed to do now?" I asked, "Am I supposed to be tied to that horizontal rope somehow?"

"No," Lyndsay answered, "You're going to straddle it."

The rope was right around the level of my waist. There was no way I could straddle it with my hands bound behind my back...at least not without help. It was right about the time I was thinking this that Colleen and Lyndsay picked me up and lifted me over the rope, thereby making it easy to straddle.

"Oh," I exclaimed loudly as I was set down and the taut, horizontal rope cut into my sex. The more I moved the deeper the rope worked its way in between my pubic lips and the rope pressed hard into the seam between my soft, pink labia.

"Ooughhh," I exclaimed in discomfort and degradation. I stood there naked, with Colleen, Lyndsay and Tricia staring intently at me. By trial and error, I learned that I could walk a few steps forward or backward but only at the cost of the rough rope rubbing unkindly between the soft flesh of my labia. The rope dug harshly into my innocent pussy and every movement of my body caused my pussy to grind against the rough rope. It didn't take long before my innocent vulva began to get quite sore.

"Aaaahhhh, mistress," I gasped, "the way this thing is digging into my pussy...Oww!"

"Yes, that's sort of the idea," Lyndsay explained, "I'm trying to combine pain with pleasure here. I thought you of all people would appreciate how the two can be delicious when combined together."

"Ooughhh," I gasped, but I finally understood what Lyndsay was going for. The rope dug deep into the most tender part of my female anatomy, abusing my inner labia, however, with a degree of courage and tenacity on my part, I could grind myself against this rope and eventually masturbate myself to orgasm.

"You want me to rub myself against this rope," I said, "It'll cause chafing."

"Yes, it will," Lyndsay agreed, "It'll probably leave you sore for days, but you'll be able to give yourself an orgasm. I'm giving you permission to play with yourself. How often do I do that?"

Lyndsay was right. Most of the time I was utterly forbidden to play with my own pussy. Slaves who got caught masturbating were typically punished very harshly. This was probably the only time Lyndsay would ever give me permission to masturbate.

"Not often, mistress," I replied, and I went to work, spreading my legs wider and allowing the rope to penetrate even deeper. With everyone watching, I rubbed my swollen, sensitive clit against the rope, and I let out a gasp.

The pain was agonizing, but there was a dark, erotic thrill to the pain, and I had a very high pain tolerance. My innocent pubic lips had been whipped before. If they could handle being thrashed with a leather whip, they could handle being rubbed against the surface of a rough, hemp rope.

I gasped and moaned as I dragged my sensitive clit across the scratchy surface of the rope. My poor, pink pussy chafed as the rough surface of the rope abused it. Even so, I could feel a potent orgasm building inside of me. The more I inflicted sharp, stinging pain on my delicate pink slit, the more powerful the waves of desire grew deep within my loins.

"Aaaaaaaaaughhhhhhhhh," I screamed as my poor nether lips were abused and tormented, but I knew it would all be worth it. And then my whole body shuddered as my coveted orgasm hit. My whole body seemed to be bathed in a glorious sort of energy. It was like something exploded within my sex, and wave after wave of wonderous, orgasmic light radiated outwards and lit up my entire body.

I panted and squirmed, and my breasts heaved as my body was filled sexual power. I twisted, and my body break out into a sheen of sweat. In the midst of sexual fever, I screamed several times and rode the orgasm as best I could.

When it was over, my eyes were welled up with tears and my body was drenched with sweat. I felt limp and boneless, and I was reminded once again just how badly my chafed pubic lips had been abused. I looked down at my inflamed labia, expecting to see blood, however, they weren't bleeding. They were just swollen and reddened.

"The poor thing," Tricia said, "I think we should untie her."

"She did provide us with some extraordinary entertainment," Lyndsay said, "I suppose undoing all those ropes is the least we could do for her."

My memory of what happened after that is fuzzy. I think Lyndsay carried me when I had difficulty walking. Or possibly Dasha carried me. Or possibly both Dasha and Lyndsay carried me. Colleen must have left at some point, because when I ended up in Lyndsay's bed with Lyndsay and Tricia, Colleen wasn't there.

Lyndsay produced a plastic squirt bottle from somewhere and said, "This is therapy lotion. It's got vitamin-E and aloe. It's used mainly to treat sunburn, but if we apply it to your pubic lips, it should help ease the pain and speed up the healing process for the chafing."

Tricia stood intimately close to Lyndsay and asked, "Could I do it? I'd really be grateful if you allow me to be the one who rubs it in."

Lyndsay flashed Tricia a wicked smile and handed the bottle to the eager teenager. Tricia poured a generous amount of lotion into her hand, and I spread my legs wide, giving her easy access to my inflamed, swollen labia. Tricia sat down next to me and began to rub the therapeutic lotion into the stinging flesh of my abused pudendum. The swollen folds of my pubic lips were very tender, and I gasped and squirmed reflexively when Tricia gently touched me there.

"Sorry," Tricia said when her touch caused me to flinch, but I told her to keep rubbing it in.

"It's okay," I told her. "The lotion is a good idea. Keep rubbing it in. If I make a fuss, just try to ignore me."

A small shudder ran through me as Tricia worked the lotion into my abused skin; and at some point; her ministrations stopping hurting my tender flesh and started to feel pleasurable. At that point I started making moaning sounds and squirming my hips in a most indecent manner.

"I think you're enjoying this," Lyndsay accused as she grinned slyly at me.

"Sorry, mistress," I replied as I gave her a sheepish look and I could feel my face heat up with embarrassment.

"It's okay," Lyndsay said, "I think you've earned the right to enjoy this. Tricia keep rubbing that in until I tell you stop."

With Lyndsay's encouragement, Tricia's fingers became bolder and her explored the moist folds of my pussy lips. I moaned softly as she lightly stroked her fingers up the length of my pink slit and then back down again.

I lifted my hips up, thrusting my vulva suggestively towards Tricia's fingers, and the teenager slid her greasy hand across the glistening lips of my pussy, massaging my slit and making direct eye contact with me. There was an intense look in her eyes, and the air was thrumming with sexual tension. She licked her lips and whispered, "I've never masturbated another woman before."

I smiled at Tricia and whispered back, "So far, you're doing a great job. I'm really enjoying what your fingers are doing."

An adorable smile broke out on Tricia's face and her oily fingers glided gently around my swollen clit, then lovingly stroked the hard clit itself. I gasped as my sex throbbed and I could feel my second orgasm of the day building in intensity. I knew that if Tricia continued to touch me like that it wouldn't take long before my whole body was shuddering in ecstasy.

I could barely believe this was happening. Once upon a time, Tricia had been the skinny, annoying kid next door who always wanted to hang out with me, she was the kid that I always avoided. Now, here I was, naked, my legs spread suggestively wide as Tricia eased a finger into my soaking wet vagina. And here I was squirming my hips and making erotic vowel sounds as her finger probed deep inside, exploring the interior of my pussy.

"Oh Tricia," I panted as Tricia located my G-spot, "Oh Tricia, Oooooh."

"You like that?" Tricia asked as she inserted a second finger and used them both to rub against my G-spot, "You want me to keep doing that?"

I nodded my head in the affirmative. I couldn't seem to form words, so non-verbal communication would have to do. I could gasp and make inarticulate vowel-sounds, but actual words just weren't possible while my entire nervous system was being overwhelmed with erotic stimulation.

Without consciously meaning to, I found myself fondling my own breasts and rubbing my thumbs across my hard, erect nipples as Tricia worked her magic in between my legs. My pussy throbbed, and waves of desire emanated from my sex and spread across my entire body. My whole body was tingly and suffused with an erotic fever. I panted and savored the wondrous sensations Tricia was doling out.

"Aaahhh," I screamed as I pinched my throbbing nipples and arched my spine. My whole body shook violently as a huge orgasm swept over me. My thighs shook with the intensity of the orgasm while Tricia continued to vigorously pump my pussy, inducing a second orgasm before the first orgasm even finished.

"Aaaahhhh," I screamed mindlessly, violently pinching one of my nipples while I pounded the mattress with one fist. My legs twitched, and I mindlessly pounded the heels of my feet on the bed. Orgasm after orgasm washed over me, and my body went into uncontrollable spasms. Tricia was utterly wanton in the way that she coaxed orgasms out of my naked body, and to this day I have no idea how many orgasm I had or how long I thrashed and writhed across Lyndsay's bed, screaming in wild orgasmic passion.

I was panting and glistening with sweat when the orgasms finally subsided. And while I was still breathing hard, Lyndsay and Tricia got up and began to undress. Within moments all three of us were naked and snuggling intimately close on the bed. I was enfolded in Tricia's and Lyndsay's naked bodies and their soft, warm skin pressed against mine.

The three of us curled up together in Lyndsay's bed, and I was granted a half hour to rest up. But a half hour turned into an hour and an hour turned into I don't know how long. I enjoyed spooning and nuzzling while I regained my strength from the demanding ordeals my body had undergone. I felt contented, loved and I drifted off to sleep for a while.

When I awoke, we were a tangled heap of arms and legs. My arm was pinned underneath somebody's torso, my leg was pinned underneath someone's leg, and somebody had their arm across my belly. Then as people languidly shifted around in bed, somebody's thigh ended up situated between my thighs and their arm across my breasts. My bedmates were sleeping but restless as they tossed and turned in their sleep. I wasn't certain of the time, however, the sun had gone down, and, as I turned my head towards the bedroom window, I could see the night sky and the pale light of the moon providing a scant amount of illumination.

I closed my eyes and smiled. I loved Lyndsay, and now that Tricia had grown into a beautiful, young woman and I learned to love her as well. And there were a multitude of other women out there who were more than happy to assist me in living out my sexual fantasies, women like Josephine Angel, Beverly Riemen and Ruth Taylor. I was surrounded by women who loved me and were willing to help me experience life as a naked, lesbian slave-girl. What more could I possibly ask for?

* * *

Lindsay knew that I had ballet training as a child, and she appreciated the strength and tone that my body retained from that training. Thus, I was not too surprised when she devised a plan that would take advantage of and put on display my flexibility.

Her plan involved a certain amount of preparation in which I was required to participate. Although I did not understand their purpose, Lindsay and I installed two sturdy, large eye hooks into the baseboard of her living room. The hooks were separated about five feet apart.

When, after they were in place, Lindsay looped a pair of ropes through their eyes and secured them there, I began to suspect what sort of torment they were intended to subject me to, and whatever uncertainty I had vanished when Lindsay instructed me to position myself between the hooks with my back against the wall and my legs spread.

Once I was in place, Lindsay tied the ropes around my ankles and then systematically shortened them by pulling them through the eye hooks. As she pulled, my legs were forced further and further apart until the tendons in my groin protruded and my labia separated. When she was satisfied, Lindsay used cleverly designed clamps to fasten the ropes so that they would prevent me from relieving the tug that they were exerting on my legs.

Even though my mind was filled with memories of the time that I had spent in my youth with my legs stretched over the barre, I was aware that Lindsay had disappeared and realized that she was talking to our teenage neighbor Tricia who had been playing an increasing active role in my training.

Shortly thereafter, there was a knock at the door, and I heard Lindsay let Tricia in and invite her to come into the living room. Splayed against the wall with my vulva on display between my painfully tractioned legs, I was horrified at the thought of the girl to whom I used to condescend seeing me in such a thoroughly compromised state. My embarrassment only increased when Tricia knelt between my legs and examined the intricate folds of flesh on display there.

Once she had completed her examination, Tricia looked up at Lindsay and asked whether there was anything that she could do to make my body perform for her. Pleased by Tricia's childish enthusiasm, Lindsay fetched a feather which, having been introduced to it before, I dreaded.

After Lindsay explained the way in which she wanted her to use it, Tricia lay on her stomach between my legs with her face inches from my vulva. With unexpected skill, she began stroking the feather along the inner sides of my already moist labia, producing an exquisite sensation that soon had me panting. When she saw that I was approaching orgasm, Lindsay denied me its pleasure by sliding the clamps further up the rope, tightening their grip on my ankles and forcing my legs further apart.

By that time, Tricia was dividing her concentration between my swollen clitoris and the entrance to my vagina. Her cunning and cruelty were diabolic. It seemed that her goal was to make my clitoris throb and have my vagina attempt to capture the tip of the feather each time she applied it to its entrance.