Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaahhh," I screamed as stinging blows from the whip seemed to cut more fiercely across my naked skin. Then I screamed even louder as the leather whip struck me across my swollen pubic lips. My labia were already swollen and inflamed with lust, making them an easy target and exceedingly sensitive.

"You're doing fine," the councilwoman assured me, "The way you're squirming is extremely erotic. Noel undersold your charms. Of all the women I've ever played with, you are by far the most fetching."

I continued to scream and writhe in a way that this older woman found to be enticing. It wasn't an act. I was just reacting to the pain in the way that seemed the most natural.

While I was chained and my entire body exposed, the whip sought out the most delicate parts of my anatomy. Scalding fire exploded across one of my breasts, and I screamed again while involuntarily struggling against my chains.

I struggled shamelessly as my breasts were whipped. In response to their whipping my breasts bounced and burned as each stroke reddened them more and more. I struggled futilely against the iron around my wrists, ankles and throat as my entire universe seemed to consist of red-hot, scalding agony.

Liquid fire exploded across my beautiful feminine curves until I thought I might pass out, but of course I remained conscious and standing. My submissive nature is such that I never pass out, no matter how brutally I'm abused.

"Aaaaaaghhhhhhhh! Please, no more," I screamed in desperate agony, "It's too much! I can't take it!"

"Oh, child, seriously?" Councilwoman Normandy asked, "Noel assured me that you had a very high pain threshold. Perhaps if I concentrated on a different part of your anatomy for a while?"

I panted, caught my breath and considered my answer. Councilwoman Normandy was an important client, and Lyndsay and I had both swore to Noel that I had a very high tolerance for pain. Noel would likely be disappointed in me if I refused to allow this woman to whip me anymore, so I agreed to the councilwoman's suggestion.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed in between sobbing and panting, "Let's concentrate on a different part of my anatomy."

If I had taken the time to think it through, I might not have agreed to her suggestion. Councilwoman Normandy had a devious mind, and the next part of my anatomy that she abused was not likely to hold up well under a whipping.

My legs were bound far apart, leaving my pink, swollen labia vulnerable, and that's exactly where Councilwoman Normandy aimed the next seven cuts of her whip.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh," I screamed, and my hips gyrated shamelessly as that would enable them to avoid the next stroke of the whip that they were destined to endure.

Thwack! Thwack! The whip found the innocent, pink folds of my pussy again and again, causing me to howl in pain.

My poor, innocent labia were reddened by the councilwoman's whip, and one of the wickeder blows even slashed across my swollen clitoris.

"Aaaauuugh," I screamed and attempted to close my legs, but to no avail. My desperate struggles were no match against the strength of the leg irons, the chains, and the solid earth, that held the pitons secure.

Thwack! Another blow struck me, perfectly slicing across the seam of my swollen labia. I struggled and wailed frantically as pain enveloped me. I was enduring a new, hellish level of pain, more intense than anything I'd experienced from Ruth Taylor, Lyndsay or Doctor Riemen, and then I reached a point where I adjusted, and the level of my arousal matched my level of suffering.

Pain, helplessness and vulnerability normally work as an aphrodisiac for me, and it did so again in this case. The levels of pain were higher than anything I'd experienced before. At first, I thought that the pain was so intense that it would kill my sexual arousal, but I was wrong. In the end, it just raised my level of sexual arousal higher than anything I'd experienced before.

Thwack! My abused vulva absorbed the pain of being struck by the whip, and I let out another cry of feminine pain, but my cries began to sound different. Pain was mixed with lust, and you could hear it in the sound of my voice. My abused, swollen sex was throbbing with desire as well as scalding pain. Mixing the two of them together made a potent cocktail that caused my heart to beat madly in my chest and a mad throbbing in my loins as well.

I felt overcome with lust as the last slice of the whip lashed wetly across the swollen folds of my labia, and I let out a lusty scream that echoed through the ruins of Stoneman Field. My tormentress was the only one present to hear my final scream, and I'm certain that she knew that my wailing was the sound of sexual passion more than the sound of a woman in pain.

After the final blow, I gasped and panted, and my breasts heaved. My throat was sore from screaming, my vision was blurred with tears that welled up in my eyes and much of my naked body throbbed in pain, but I was bathed in glorious sexual heat, more intense than anything I could remember experiencing before. I felt that this was somehow a special moment that I should treasure and attempt to recapture at some point in the future.

"Noel was right about you," Councilwoman Normandy assured me, "You're a delightful girl."

The councilwoman walked slowly around my naked, bound, abused body and examined it while I sobbed and panted. She touched my body here and there as she leisurely examined me.

"Noel told me that you were beautiful, however, she neglected to mention how much your beauty is enhanced by punishment."

I whimpered as one of Councilwoman Normandy's hands glided lovingly up and down my abused hindquarters and she inquired, "Has Noel ever whipped you before?"

"No, Mistress," I replied through clenched teeth. Her hands were gentle, but my ass was so sore, even a gentle caress caused my poor bottom to erupt in fresh agony.

Then she removed her hand from my tender bottom and proceeded to examine the rest of my body; my thighs, my hips and my breasts. My tormentress treasured every stripe that she'd laid upon my naked flesh. When she lovingly stroked her fingertips across one of the whip marks, fresh pain would shoot through me, but the older woman seemed to cherish every sound of distress and every shudder of pain that ran through my body.

"You're adorable," the councilwoman insisted, and then her hand was between my legs, cupping my tender pussy.

"Aaaahhhh," I gasped in pain, and then without warning, my disciplinarian began to play with my pussy, running her fingertips over my sore labia.

"You've been such a delight," she insisted, "I feel like I should do something nice for you."

My pubic lips were inflamed and throbbing in acute pain. Reflexively I tried to close my legs and squirmed in my bonds, but I was chained and helpless. There was nothing I could do to protect my poor, abused pussy.

At first the hand between my legs reduced me to a whimpering package of girl. The fingertips were gentle and loving, but I was too tender. Even a gentle touch between my legs was agony. And then the councilwoman covered my lips with hers and she kissed me, probing deep into my mouth as her fingers worked their way inside my vagina.

She forced her fingers deep inside me and found my G-spot. She rubbed it with her fingers as I moaned into her mouth and gyrated my hips shamefully. She fucked my poor vagina with her strong fingers until I was panting in blissful agony, and then Councilwoman Normandy finally brought me to a shuddering orgasm.

My legs were still chained lewdly far apart, and I was covered with whip marks, but my body spasmed, and I screamed passionately into the older woman's mouth as her fingers probed my vagina and her thumb rubbed against my poor, inflamed clitoris.

I felt abused, degraded, helpless, objectified and raped, but I also felt passionately happy. And I looked forward to the next time Councilwoman Normandy hired me to be her emotional support companion.