Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An orgasm had been building inside of me since Jenna had ordered me to strip naked and it had built in strength when the mysterious woman in black expertly fingered my pussy. And when Jenna whipped my vulva a third time my orgasm exploded from my loins with erotic intensity.

My whole body shook, and my head arched back as I screamed with acute orgasmic release. My body was flooded with endorphins as the long, drawn out orgasm took over. The tender skin between my legs was whipped again, but I was riding an orgasmic high and the stinging pain barely registered.

The whipping ended about two seconds before my protracted orgasm subsided. Then I hung limp and exhausted in my bonds, panting, spent, but deliriously happy. It wasn't too long before the observers realized what had happened and they all got out of their seats and gave me a standing ovation.

I was panting, naked, spread-eagled, breasts heaving, glossy with sweat and my eyes welled up with tears, but I smiled lovingly at the women applauding me. They understood what I was, and they cherished me for it.

The show was over at that point. Some of the women said their goodbyes and headed back to their successful careers. Of course, there were about a dozen who lingered behind so they could have their pictures taken standing next to the naked slave-girl. I was exotic and beautiful and some of the women were utterly infatuated with me. You could see the adoration in their eyes, and I knew without question that every single one of those women would end up hiring me.