Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman with the boyish haircut set down her hiking staff and began to fondle Dawn's naked body. She cupped Dawn's breasts, squeezed them, and played with Dawn's nipples until Dawn gasped and moaned.

"I think she likes this," the lady said as she continued to fondle my teenager cousin's naked body.

It was the blonde one who first touched my breast. She smiled as she studied me intently and then her hand was resting on my lovely curves, and then my hard, erect nipple was made captive in between her thumb and forefinger.

"Want me to pinch?" she asked sweetly. "I could, you know. You can't get away."

"Penny!" the one with the caramel-colored skin exclaimed, "She invited you to touch her! She didn't say you could hurt her!"

I felt obligated to say something. I didn't want there to be strife between this black woman and her two white friends, and Lyndsay and my mother wanted these women to hurt me, I knew they did. I could defuse the discord between Penny and her black friend by speaking up and explaining that hurting me was socially acceptable behavior.

"It's okay," I said, "She can pinch me. They used pain to help train my great, great aunt. It seemed to work for her."

Okay, there was another reason I said that. I get sexually aroused by certain types of physical abuse. Other girls dream about Prince Charming sweeping them off their feet and taking them away on a white horse. I dream about being stripped naked, sexually abused, and punished by wicked stepsisters.

Yeah, I'm weird, but I've made peace with my weirdness.

My breasts were available for Penny to abuse in any way she saw fit, and I'd even given her permission to hurt my nipples, so it was hardly a surprise when the attractive blonde grabbed one defenseless nipple in each hand and began to pinch.

I looked into her deep green eyes and we gazed at each other as she slowly applied more pressure. I barely felt her grip at first, but she gradually applied more pressure as the seconds ticked away. Eventually it felt like some sort of sharp-toothed rodent was biting into my tender flesh and I cried out in agony, but Penny still continued to pinch harder and harder.

"Aaaaaaghhhhhhhh," I screamed inarticulately, "Oh God! That hurts!"

"It's supposed to hurt," the blonde woman said, "A woman's nipples are quite sensitive. And I've got exceptionally strong hands."

Mercifully she released my nipples from her grip. My nipples throbbed with pain and my breasts heaved up and down from labored breathing. And just as I was beginning to recover, Lyndsay sidled over and said, "Y'know what? If you want to hurt her nipples, I've got something that you might find helpful."

My focus had been on the blonde woman with the strong hands, but when Lyndsay said that she could assist in hurting my nipples, my focus shifted to her.

Lyndsay got a black, leather bag out of my mom's SUV and brought it over to Penny. The bag was unzipped, Lyndsay stuck her hand inside and produced a small number of wooden clothespins.

"The jaws on the clothespins bite down hard," Lyndsay explained, "And when they bite into something sensitive like a girl's nipple or her pubic lips, the pain is horrific."

There was some debate amongst the newcomers, deliberating on whether or not the clothespins would be crossing over some sort of moral or ethical line, but with Lyndsay insisted that the clothespins would add to the melodrama while doing no permanent damage to the flesh of naked girls like Dawn and me.

"Okay, let's try that," Penny said, taking two clothespins from Lyndsay. The lady with the boyish haircut took a total of four clothespins and then went over to Dawn's helpless nudity. I saw Dawn tremble as the lady held the clothespins up and threatened to use them on my cousin's naked body.

I was focusing so intently on Dawn's predicament that I failed to take note of the open jaws of the wooden clothespins that Penny had positioned over both of my erect nipples. It wasn't until the jaws snapped shut and agonizing pain flooded my pink, tender flesh that I turned my attention back to my own plight.

"Aaaaaaaaaughhhhhhhhh," I cried out as the clothespins gently bobbed up and down on my defenseless breasts. My innocent nipples were throbbing with excruciating pain and all I could do was scream and pull against the ropes that held me.

The woods were filled with the sounds of girlish screams and whimpering, but nothing Dawn and I did could mitigate the suffering caused by the jaws biting into our tender flesh. Soon tears welled up in my eyes and Dawn and I were both sobbing.

"Arch your back, darling," Lyndsay said, her voice soft and soothing, "Thrust your tits out. I want to get a good look at your boobs as they suffer."

My nipples were throbbing with white-hot pain, but I obeyed. I reflexively whimpered when the jaws of the clothespins seemed to bite down harder and the pain in my poor, innocent nipples doubled and redoubled.

Now, unlike most females, agonizing pain inflicted on my nipples can act like an aphrodisiac. And when Penny tormented my nipples, the cruel sensation traveled to my loins, sparking increased arousal and I swear my pussy became twice as wet as before.

"Okay," the dark-skinned hiker said, "this is more about kinky bondage games than learning how to escape ropes, isn't it?"

"It could be both," Lyndsay replied, and with that, the energy in the woods became more sexual.

Suddenly, the caramel-colored woman was standing behind me with her hand cupping my exposed sex. I could feel her fingers forcing open the lips of my labia and working their way inside me and I moaned in response.

"She's soaking wet," she said as her fingers probed my moist interior, "She's really enjoying this."

As I panted and gasped the clothespins on my boobs quivered. And when I screamed, they bounced enthusiastically. Of course, the more they moved, the more they hurt my poor, abused nipples.

"This other one is also wet," the lady with the boyish haircut confirmed, "I think they get off on the pain."

And while Dawn and I whimpered and panted, the three women who had discovered us walked around leisurely and flicked the clothespins that were biting into our nipples. Each time they flicked, it sent the clothespin dancing and caused both Dawn and I to scream in pain and toss our heads from side to side in mindless agony.

"I think I'm enjoying this too much," the dark-skinned one said, "I think I might be a sadist."

"You're not a sadist, Lesley," the one with the boyish haircut replied, "It's just the sounds they make and the sexy way they squirm when they're in pain."

"I know something that would make them squirm," Penny said and then she removed the clothespins from my breasts and began to suck on my nipples.

Blood rushed back to my wounded nipples after Penny removed the wooden jaws and I screamed as the pain became ten times worse. Then, much to my surprise, Penny positioned her face over one of my breasts, and her mouth took possession of one of my nipples.

I moaned and struggled against the ropes as her beautiful lips and tongue did delicious things to my wounded nipple.

"Oh, hell yes," Lesley said and then she placed her mouth on my other nipple and sucked with great enthusiasm.

With both of my nipples being tended to by skilled female lips, I closed my eyes, moaned and felt my pussy throb. I attempted to spread my legs even wider, and someone must have taken that as a hint as I soon felt feminine fingers working to separate my labia and sliding into my sheath.

With my eyes still closed, I savored the sensation as the interior of my pussy was probed and explored. And then, intermixed with my own moans, I heard my teenage cousin moaning in pre-orgasmic bliss.

I opened my eyes and soon discovered that the clothespins had been removed from Dawn's naked breasts and that Lyndsay and the woman with the boyish haircut were both lovingly sucking on my teenage cousin's nipples.

I sometimes hate myself for this, but I find myself to be unavoidably sexually attracted to my cousin, and seeing her naked and moaning while her perfect breasts were smothered with affection, made me feel tingly all over.

I watched with prurient interest as two women played with Dawn's perfect, naked body and my sex spasmed around the fingers that impaled my vagina. And when Dawn's exposed pussy was impaled by the fingers of a stranger, and she gasped, I felt myself on the edge of a potent orgasm.

It didn't take long after that. Both Dawn and I had healthy libidos and these women were doing everything they could think of to drive us to orgasm. The fingers that had buried themselves deep within my sex were skilled and the sight of my naked cousin being fingered, fondled, licked, and suckled was driving me insane with lust.

Dawn was the first to gasp, moan and tremble as her young body was stimulated to orgasm. It was only a second or two later that I gasped and struggled against the ropes and I spasmed with mind-erasing ecstasy. All the feelings of guilt and conflict washed away as my brain melted and I got swept up in a tidal wave of orgasmic pleasure.

"Oh God," I exclaimed as my entire body was energized with unbridled sexual bliss. My whole body shook. and I threw my head back and screamed. The woods resounded with the lusty sounds of girlish, carnal bliss and I was too far gone to care who heard me.

Penny and Lesley stared at me with great interest as I arched my back and spasmed with pleasure. I panted and my breasts heaved for quite some time as my orgasm was followed by several mini orgasms. My pussy spasmed and contracted and I felt sadly empty that those fingers were no longer impaling my sex. Eventually I collapsed in my bonds and just hung there. It felt as if all the strength had gone out of my body.

A small part of my brain was thinking that I should be terribly embarrassed that my mother had just witnessed me gyrating and panting my way to a very enjoyable orgasm. Orgasms were supposed to be something private and intimate. They weren't the sort of thing that you shared with your mother, yet somehow, I didn't feel the sort of embarrassment and humiliation that I felt I should have.

I suppose having my mother involved in my naked punishments was reducing my inhibitions and making my mother's involvement in my sex life seem less mortifying.

"Oh, God, that was wonderful," Lesley said reverentially.

"Yes, it was," I agreed as I continued to gasp for air.

Penny than grabbed my long, blonde hair and used it to pull my head up. With my head raised she kissed me passionately on the lips. I responded to the kiss with equal passion and even allowed Penny's tongue to enter my mouth and rub erotically against my own tongue.

"That was awfully kind of you," my mother said, "Fingering my daughter and my niece to mind-blowing orgasms. I'm sure they're both remarkably grateful."

"Oh, yes," both Dawn and I agreed in unison.

"Perhaps they should show their gratitude with more than just words," Lyndsay suggested.

Lyndsay exchanged a meaningful look with Penny and then Penny exchanged a meaningful look with her two hiking buddies. The four women then huddled together and discussed exactly what sort of acts of gratitude Dawn and I could perform to show just how grateful we were.

Of course, it was decided that Dawn and I would perform cunnilingus on all three women. The one with the boyish haircut declared that she wanted both Dawn and I to eat her pussy. She also demanded that Dawn and should be bound with our hands tied behind our backs while we used our lips and tongues to show our gratitude.

The one with the boyish haircut was named Emma and she helped when it came to untying my wrists and ankles and then tying my wrists behind my back.

"Kneel," Lyndsay said as she pushed down on my shoulders and I got down on my knees. The tall grass tickled my thighs and came almost up to my pussy as I knelt. Most women would have complained if they were forced to strip naked and kneel in tall grass and weeds, but I had a very submissive mindset and I felt a sense of dark excitement at being taken out into the woods, abused and dominated.

I knelt there feeling helpless and exposed and then Emma took off her shoes and socks, unbuckled her belt, unzipped her jeans and slid her jeans down to her ankles.

And then I had just enough time to register the fact that her panties were wet before Emma hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down as well.

"Do a good job," Lyndsay said admonishingly, "If our new friends don't thoroughly enjoy your oral pleasuring skills, you'll be punished."

A small, mischievous part of my brain urged me to do a poor job just so I could be cruelly punished in front of these women. I found pain and public humiliation to be strangely arousing, however, another part of my brain insisted that I was a slave, and that slaves should always strive to please the dominant women who oversaw them.

And when I gazed at Emma's pussy, I saw that it was just as bare and clean-shaven as mine. Her pussy was so bare and pink, and her labia were so puffy and swollen and just begging to be touched.

Emma spread her thighs wider and thrust her pelvis forward, saying, "C'mon, pretty-girl. Get to work. I didn't take my pants off just so you could stare at my crotch!"

I waited too long to get started and my hesitation was rewarded by the sharp pain of Lyndsay striking my naked ass with a thin, leather belt. I quickly got the message and began to lick and nibble on Emma's pussy.

"Lick harder," Emma insisted, "I'm not some delicate flower. Put some force behind that tongue!"

Once again my ass was swatted with a leather belt and I yelped in pain.

Then, with a small crowd of women watching, I forcefully pressed my tongue into Emma's swollen labia, tasting her juices. As a woman who has gone down on a lot of other women, I knew that not all women tasted the same. Emma's sexual secretions barely had any taste to them at all.

I lapped at her juices, and Emma writhed and trembled in response. She loved the attention I was lavishing upon her womanhood and she made odd, elated breathing sounds; almost cooing.

I struggled against the ropes that bound my wrists, wanting to grab Emma by her buttocks or her beautiful thighs, but of course that was impossible, so I just continued to eat her pussy without the use of my hands. I kissed harder and then separated her pubic lips with my tongue.

Once my tongue was firmly inside her pink, warm, dripping sex, Emma's breathing became rapid and urgent. Without being told, I removed my tongue from inside of her sex and sought out her swollen clitoris which was now remarkably visible and poking out of its hood.

I trapped her hard, swollen clitoris between my teeth and at first, I sucked on her clitoris gently, however Emma found her voice and sternly ordered me to suck on it harder.

I sucked upon it with wild enthusiasm and my efforts were rewarded with a series of feminine screams and moans. Emma pushed my face into her sex and rocked her hips. Her inevitable orgasm was loud and passionate and likely could be heard half a mile away. On and on she came, abandoning herself to delirious, libidinous pleasure and very nearly collapsed, but her friends caught her before she hit the ground.

"That was amazing," Penny said and Penny and Emma high-fived each other.

After I was done pleasuring Emma, I was then forced to lick Penny's and Lesley's pussies as well. And if Lyndsay even thought I wasn't doing my best, I got swatted with her belt again and again until she felt that my performance had improved.

Dawn wasn't left out and she was forced to lick all three women to orgasm as well. I was ordered to remain on my knees as my teenage cousin pleasured the same women I had just licked to orgasm. Both Dawn and I were naked, tied and kneeling in the tall grass, with our knees far apart, our pubic lips cruelly exposed. Both Dawn and I had sore buttocks, reddened by Lyndsay's belt and my mother saw the way that Dawn and I were abused and whipped, and she silently approved of everything that was done to us.

And strangely, I felt as if all of this were normal. I was naked, bound and punished and in a public place, where strangers might accidentally wander through the woods and discover my naked cousin and me. There was a part of me that felt this was the way life was supposed to be. There was a part of me that felt that I should never be allowed to wear clothes and that strangers should be permitted to stare at my naked body every time I went out in public.

I wondered. Back in the 1800's, I had an ancestor named Caroline who volunteered to be sold at a public slave auction so she could legally become the property of a wealthy, property-owning woman. Was she kept constantly naked and taken out into public places where total strangers could ogle her naked body? I found the idea to be appealing and wished the same thing could be done to me.

* * *

Okay, I'm not sure how it happened, but after my BDSM adventure in the forest, my clients suddenly started wanting to take me out to the same spot where I had been tied up by Lyndsay and my mom.

If I had to guess, I'd guess that Lyndsay or Dawn told Noel all about it, and then Noel started telling my clients. Whatever the reason, suddenly that spot near the lake became a popular destination for women who wanted to tie me up and abuse me.

Elizabeth Darcy was the first of my clients to use that spot for humiliating and punishing me. Elizabeth knew me from back in the days when I was a stripper and I would dance naked for the sorority sisters from Sigma Iota Sigma. And when she hired me to come out into the woods and be her naked slave (Sorry, her emotional support companion, Noel is very serious about me using that term when I'm working), she had one of her sorority sisters with her.

Her sorority sister was named Lauren. They were both young, slender, and attractive. Lauren looked especially athletic. She had that long legs and lean muscle like an Olympic sprinter. She was friendly, polite, and hugged me affectionately when we first met, yet she insisted that she still intended to hurt me.

"That's your job, right?" Lauren asked, "You get hired as a companion and then your clients whip you or spank you or something?"

"That's basically correct," I replied, "I mean it's usually a bit more complicated. There's generally some degree of performance art mixed in with what I do and there's an emotional component, usually sexual, but yeah, clients pay for the privilege of being allowed to hurt me."

"I appreciate what you said about performance art," Elizabeth said as she gave me an excited look, "I've got a sort of a game planned out for today. It involves a certain degree of acting and role-playing. Are you up for that?"

"Oh, I guess so," I replied, "What sort of role playing?"

After my first time being hired as her emotional support companion, Elizabeth had become more adventurous. The game she had planned involved me pretending to be an escaped slave in some sort of alternative world where slavery is legal. Lauren and Elizabeth were to chase me through the woods. I was supposed to try to escape and when they caught me, they would tear off my clothes, strip me naked and punish me for my foolish escape attempt.

"Wow," I said, "You've put a lot of thought into this."

"Make it real," Lauren advised, "The thrill of the chase is important, so run as fast as you can and try to avoid being captured."

"And struggle when we catch you," Elizabeth insisted, "Don't just let us strip you and tie you up. Fight against us with everything you've got."

"Um, all this running and struggling," I said, "Aren't you afraid I'm gonna get away?"

"Thrill of the hunt," Elizabeth replied, "That's what makes this exciting."