Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have been quite a sight. Face down over Julie's lap, my ass in the air, stark naked, wriggling and bouncing as my innocent backside collected painful pink and red handprints. The sharp slaps of Julie's stern hand continued to sting the curves of my ass and the backs of my thighs until I was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Oh, Gwen, are you okay?" Julie asked as I shook with sobs and cried hot, salty tears while still over her lap. The question seemed strange to me. Based on how intensely my seat was burning, I was certain it must be red all over.

"My ass is scalding hot," I replied, "It's probably red. I feel like I sat on a hot stove. Other than that, I'm okay."

Julie helped me up off her lap after that and held me close, hugging my naked body to her clothed one and allowing me to sob on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry I hurt you," Julie confided, "but I do feel much better now. Apparently, spanking an innocent, naked girl is kind of cathartic."

I'm not sure if Julie meant that as a joke, but I laughed anyway. Julie held me until I quit crying and then she escorted me to the bathroom and washed my face. I had raccoon eyes from crying and causing my eye makeup to run.

After my face was cleaned up, Julie hugged me again and said, "I absolutely adore you. I'll probably never ask you to do anything like that for me again, but you are a truly great friend for doing this for me this time."

* * *

Then there was Lyndsay.

When I went on assignments for Noel, I always came home and told Lyndsay in great detail about what Noel's clients did to me. I didn't realize it at first, but Lyndsay mined these stories for ideas, and used these ideas for inspiration in her schemes to do wicked things to me.

I had clients who like to pull a length of rope painfully tight between my pubic lips and fashion it into a leash. The harder a dominant woman pulls on the leash, the deeper the rope goes between my delicate pink labia and the more it hurts.

Lyndsay thought this idea was intensely erotic, so she decided to try it out with me at home.

One morning Lyndsay and I had gone for a swim in the family pool. Of course, I swam naked while Lyndsay wore a stylish black one-piece swimsuit that she'd purchased at Victoria's Secret. When we got out of the water, we both dried off and then Lyndsay explained that she wanted to try out the crotch-rope thing on me.

I felt nervous and my legs went wobbly as I remembered how much it had hurt the last time my pubic lips had been mercilessly bisected by a piece of tightly pulled rope.

"I've got some rope in the cabana shed," Lyndsay informed me as she set down her towel, "You stand here in the waiting pose and I'll go get the rope."

I whimpered, but assumed the pose with my legs spread far apart, my arms behind my back and my breasts thrust forward. When Lyndsay came back from the shed, she had several lengths of something called coconut rope. I'd never heard of coconut rope before, but I soon learned that it was scratchy, bristly, and working this sort of rope between the soft, swollen folds of a girl's innocent labia is sadistic.

First she tied my arms behind my back. The rope was painful enough on my arms and my wrists, but it got worse after that.

She tied a length of her sadistic rope around my waist and then another length or rope was knotted to the waist rope and yanked tightly into the furrow between my firm buttocks. Next Lyndsay knelt in between my widespread thighs and carefully separated the lips of my exposed vulva before pulling the rope between my sensitive pubic lips and yanking forcefully, making certain that the rope went deep inside of me.

"Aaahhh!" I exclaimed as Lyndsay pulled the rope taut. It hurt even when she pulled the rope into the tight furrow between my buttocks, but when she yanked the rope deep into the seam that separated my pubic lips, the pain became a sort of exquisite torture.

It was wicked! The rope that went inside of me was also the rope Lyndsay used as a leash to pull me forward, and every time she pulled, the pain intensified.

"Oh my God! Lyndsay," I complained, "This rope is cutting my pussy in two!"

"You can handle it," Lyndsay assured me, "You're the one who wanted to be a slave, remember? You wanted to be abused, objectified and subjected to harsh punishments."

I gritted my teeth and tried not to complain as that wicked rope bit deep within my loins.

"Come along slave," Lyndsay said cheerfully and she pulled on my rope leash. The sadistic rope that bisected my pussy lips was pulled even tighter and Lyndsay led me away from the pool and towards the house by tugging on the sadistic rope.

Merely walking with the rope biting deep into my labia hurt bad enough, but every time Lyndsay pulled on the rope, the rope buried itself even deeper inside of me and the biting sting of the rope hurt even worse. "Aaahhh! Lyndsay, I can't walk like this," I protested.

"You can do it," Lyndsay calmly assured me.

And when Lyndsay led me into the house, she made certain that as many people as possible witnessed my humiliating plight. Both of the maids saw me being led around by a painful rope leash that bisected my swollen pubic lips.

When we walked into the kitchen, Julie saw me being led around by a pussy leash. She gasped and her eyes went wide.

Seeing Julie, Lyndsay stopped pulling on my leash and allowed my best friend to get a good look at me, with my pussy cruelly bisected with a length of bristly rope pulled tightly between my pink, tender labia.

"Oh, come on," Julie insisted, "Isn't that going a bit too far?"

"She loves it," Lyndsay insisted.

Then she turned to me and said, "Don't you, dear?"

The rope cutting deep into my pink slit had my loins in agony, but before I could say anything about it, Lyndsay leaned in, placed her mouth on mine and kissed me passionately. Without thinking, I responded to the kiss. Lyndsay's lips were soft and welcoming; her tongue attempted to gain entry to my mouth and I eagerly allowed her entrance.

Lyndsay pressed into the kiss, forcing her tongue deep into the recesses of my mouth. A moan built up inside of me and our tongues danced together as my sex throbbed and the rest of my body was consumed with an erotic tingling sensation.

The intense pain of the wicked, scratchy rope stinging the tender folds of my pubic lips had temporarily suppressed my libido, but suddenly there was a soft, wet pulse in my sex and my body became feverish with sexual heat. Suddenly the humiliation and biting pain of being led around by a leash that abused my tender labia spanked my arousal and stirred up my libido.

I shifted my weight from one foot to another and wished that Lyndsay would pinch my nipples...or thrust her fingers deep within my vagina ..or both. Dark desires consumed me, and I wanted Lyndsay's strong hands to be all over my naked body.

I moaned into her mouth and then I felt her hand on my breast. She lightly brushed a thumb across my nipple, and it hardened instantly.

"Oh, yes," I gasped when she broke from the kiss. Lyndsay was pushing all my buttons. I was naked, bound, helpless, being groped and being subjected to a wicked amount of pain while my best friend watched. Inescapable bondage, forced nudity, sexual abuse and public humiliation were all sexual triggers for me and Lyndsay was pulling all those triggers at once.

She ran one fingertip leisurely across my areola, coming teasingly close to my hard, erect nipple, but never quite touching it. I moaned and my naked body squirmed suggestively while Julie watched. I arched my back and suggestively thrust my breasts forward, but Lyndsay was enjoying my sexual frustration and was content to tease me and watch me suffer for a while longer.

I desperately want to throw my arms around Lyndsay and feel her soft, warm flesh in my hands, but of course, that was impossible. My hands were bound helplessly behind my back. Meanwhile, Lyndsay's hands were free to work mischief on my naked body, playing with my breast and suggestively brushing her fingertips across my areola, nut barely missing my throbbing, swollen nipple.

Then she took one of my swollen nipples in her warm mouth.

Lyndsay proceeded to methodically lick and suckle my nipples until they were both throbbing and remarkably erect. With my arms bound helplessly behind my back there was nothing I could do to stop her, so Lyndsay took them in her mouth, and she sucked. First the left, then the right and back again.

When Lyndsay was finished toying with my breasts, I looked down to see that my exposed nipples were red and erect. They were still wet from Lyndsay's mischievous lips. They were also hypersensitive and throbbing.

"She loves this," Lyndsay confided to Julie. Then she passionately kissed me on the lips, bit each of my conspicuously erect nipples and pulled on my leash, leading me away.

I was forced to walk through the house like that, sexually aroused, led around by my sore, tortured pussy with Lyndsay pulling on that wicked rope. The rope split my groin and cut deeply into the depths of my pussy. I complained that Lyndsay was being cruel to me, but I secretly found the pain and the humiliation inflicted on me to be delicious and darkly thrilling.

I was forced to walk through every room in the house, including the gym, the basement, the laundry room, the sunroom, and all the bedrooms.

When Lyndsay pulled on my leash and led me into the living room, her mother was in there. Mrs. Brie was sitting in a loveseat and she was chatting with two women I didn't recognize. They were sitting on the coach and didn't see me right away. It wasn't until Mrs. Brie's gaze turned towards me that the two strangers turned and noticed me.

"What the hell is going on?" the older of the two women asked, "Why is that woman naked?"

The eyes of both women went wide and I felt acute embarrassment as both women scrutinized my bound nudity. I squirmed nervously as they looked me up and down and felt my face flush hot with embarrassment.

Mrs. Brie stood up, took a deep breath and said, "Megan, you may remember I told you that I have a teenage daughter. Well, this is her, this is Lyndsay."

"Is Lyndsay the naked one? Or the one wearing the swimsuit?" she asked.

"I'm Lyndsay," Lyndsay said as she raised one hand in a timid greeting, "Hi."

Lyndsay," Mrs. Brie said, addressing her daughter, "this is Megan, she just bought the property next to ours. We're going to be neighbors. I even suggested that you and her daughter might become friends, as you're both the same age."

The younger of the two women raised her right hand and waved at me, "Hi, I'm Chelsea."

"Yes, well," Megan said as she leveled a disapproving look at both me and Lyndsay, "I'm thinking that Lyndsay may not be the right sort of person for my daughter to befriend. I mean - look at that poor girl that she has naked and tied up. Is that a friend of hers?"

"That's Lyndsay's girlfriend," Mrs. Brie explained.

Then she turned to Lyndsay and said, "Lyndsay, I'm going to explain to Megan how we're a functional, well-adjusted family. Go take Gwen up to your room."

As Lyndsay tugged on my leash and led me upstairs, I could just barely make out Mrs. Brie use phrases like "non-traditional", "high-spirited" and "unconventional" as she explained her relationship with Lyndsay. Well, I suppose I couldn't argue with that.

It was embarrassing for two complete strangers to see me naked and being led around by a rope that was deeply embedded between my pubic lips. I had to wonder if that was deliberate on Lyndsay's part. It seemed like the sort of scenario that Lyndsay would deliberately trick me into.

"Ow! Ow! Ow," I exclaimed as Lyndsay pulled vigorously on my leash and pulled the sadistic rope even deeper into my poor, abused pussy,

As I was led upstairs, Lyndsay pulled on my leash, and I gasped in pain as the ropes dug even deeper into my soft, innocent flesh. She painfully yanked on my leash until I was at the top of the stairs and then she led me to her room.

Once inside her room, Lyndsay untied some knots, reached between my legs and then the rope that had been painfully bisecting my pubic lips was peeled away in one swift flash of agony and I screamed. I collapsed to my knees and began to shed tears as my naked body was flooded with a strange mixture of both pain and relief.

"So, what did you think of Chelsea?" she asked as I knelt on the bedroom floor and cried.

"When you led me into the room on that horrible leash, she looked horrified," I replied, "I think she's too innocent for your antics."

"Oh, you say that now," Lyndsay said, "but I have a way with people. I think I can entice her into being my friend. I'll even bet that I can tempt her into joining us in our kinky sex games."

I raised an eyebrow at her, dubious that she could tempt such a wholesome woman into her unwholesome BDSM lifestyle. Lyndsay waggled both of her eyebrows up and down and said, "Give me six weeks and I'll have her in here, spanking your naked butt and making you cry."

Chelsea didn't seem to be the type who could be easily tempted into bondage and discipline sex games. She looked so shocked and outraged when Lyndsay led me in there on a leash. I agreed to Lyndsay's wager. If I won, I'd have five days where I could have as many orgasms as I wanted. If I lost, I'd be whipped at a real whipping post with Lyndsay's mother, my mother and a whole host of other spectators watching me scream as my naked flesh was turned red with cruel stripes.

After Lyndsay untied my arms, we shook on it.

I was still in incredible pain from the crotch rope Lyndsay had used on me, and decided to do something to alleviate my suffering.

Lyndsay opened a drawer and pulled out some sort of plastic squirt bottle. It was therapy gel made with vitamin-E and aloe. It was similar to the stuff Mrs. Brie used on my reddened and welted skin after I'd been whipped.

My girlfriend/mistress poured a generous amount of lotion into her hand and had me spread my legs wide, so she could apply the gel to my wounded pubic lips.

"Your labia are red and swollen," Lyndsay observed, "I didn't think that the rope would do that much damage."

"If you knew, would you have changed your plans at all?" I asked.

"No, I probably would have used the crotch rope on you anyway," she said, "You just look so adorable when you're helpless and in pain. Maybe I'm a sadist, but I just love that look on your face when you're about to cry."

I was about to respond to that, but then Lyndsay's hand was between my thighs, rubbing my sensitive, swollen pubic lips and I gasped in excruciating pain.

"Sorry," Lyndsay said, "but I need to rub this in if it's going to work."

Lyndsay was gentle as she rubbed the lotion into the stinging flesh of my abused pubic lips. My labia were very tender, and I gasped and squirmed reflexively, when Lyndsay gently rubbed her fingertips across my poor, abused flesh.

"It's okay," I told her. "The lotion is a good idea. Keep rubbing it in. If I make a fuss, just try to ignore me."

At first, I moaned and gasped in pain as Lyndsay rubbed the lotion into my waist, the tight furrow between my buttocks, my anus and all over my abused pubic lips. Yes, it hurt at first, but at some point my moaning and gasping changed from sounds of suffering and distress to sounds of arousal and libidinousness.

"Aaahhh, ohhh, aahhhh," I mouthed inarticulately as Lyndsay's oily fingers glided up and down across my swollen pubic lips.

Delicious tingling sensations permeated my entire body as Lyndsay liberally applied her medicinal gel all over my abused loins. At some point during all this rubbing of my slick pubic lips, my clit became hard and swollen.

The more Lyndsay worked her hand between my legs, the more labored my breathing became and the more my hips squirmed, and my legs trembled. Eventually I stood up and walked to the bed, where I got down on my hands and knees. I spread my legs wide and raised my ass up in the air to give Lyndsay easy access to my loins and hoped she would continue caressing them until I reached orgasm.

With my ass raised high in the air and my legs spread pornographically wide, I felt like some sort of shameless slut, however, Lyndsay took the hint and began to rub my swollen clitoris between her thumb and index finger. It felt magically erotic and the tingles in my body multiplied. I moaned and swayed my hips in a shamelessly provocative manner and Lyndsay said, "This isn't about medical care anymore, is it, Gwen?"

"What makes you say that?" I asked, attempting to make the tone of my voice sound all innocent.

"Your face gets all dreamy when you're approaching orgasm," Lyndsay informed me, "A few more seconds and my fingers would have taken you right over the edge."

She removed her fingers from my loins and I whimpered as the insistent throbbing between my legs demanded that the fingers return. My clit was swollen and throbbing and in desperate need of attention.

"And your face gets this adorable look of distress and pleading when you're right on the edge of an orgasm, but I refuse to let you have one," Lyndsay said. Then she took out her phone and took a picture so she could show me exactly how desperate and supplicating I looked.

"I love that look," Lyndsay explained, "Maybe I should show this photo to Chelsea. It might help entice her into joining us."

All the blood in my body seemed to be circulating through my swollen nipples and clitoris. My brain didn't have enough blood to formulate an intelligent response.

When I didn't respond, Lyndsay said, "Let's tie you up. You look much more fetching when you're spread wide open and struggling against the ropes."

Obediently, I laid on the bed and spread my arms and legs far apart for Lyndsay. The ropes she used to tie me to the bed were much softer than the ones she used to torment my pubic lips. First, she tied my wrists to the bedposts, then my ankles. Being naked, stretched, and helpless was both terrifying and thrilling. Reflexively I pulled against the ropes that held me, but the ropes were stronger than the muscles in my arms and legs. There was no way I was getting free.

My vulnerable nipples seemed to swell even harder and my wide-open sex seeped moisture. I moaned and wished that Lyndsay would touch me. My whole body was begging for physical contact.

"You look so adorable right now," Lyndsay said as I whimpered and squirmed in naked bondage, "I'll take a few more photos now,"

She snapped some more photos with her phone and opined that Chelsea would probably think I looked adorable the way I was helpless and struggling. I felt a wave of humiliation at the thought of my new teenage neighbor seeing photos of me in such a blatantly sexual pose, but also excited.

Then Lyndsay worked two of her fingers deep into my sopping wet vagina and took photos as she forced me to suck my own juices off her fingers.

"You look so much more feminine and beautiful when you're all helpless like this," Lyndsay informed me, "You're like something out of a fairy tale."

"Like Cinderella?" I asked as I panted and squirmed in sexual need.

"Yes!" Lyndsay said, "The more Cinderella's wicked stepsisters abused her, the more beautiful Cinderella became! I'll be sure to mention that to Chelsea!"

And while I was bound spread-eagle with my legs pornographically far apart and my swollen pubic lips indecently exposed, Lyndsay lowered her face to my loins and licked juices off my glistening labia.

I gasped as her tongue traced circles around my hard, swollen clitoris, and I moaned. Then she placed her mouth on one of my defenseless breasts and kissed my hard nipple before leisurely brushing her tongue across it.

I panted and pulled against the ropes, thrusting my hips off the mattress, desperately wanting more. I was feverish with sexual desire and needed to be touched.