Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She moves her hips like a porn star," Alex said as she stood back and watched Paige finger my pussy, "She's a totally libidinous slut."

I felt demeaned to hear Alex talk about me that way, however, I was naked and helpless and knew better than to argue with a dominant woman with a whip.

"Ohhhhhh," I gasped as Paige grabbed one of my breasts while her fingers worked around inside of me, exploring the interior of my wet vagina.

The three clothed women watched as my naked body writhed and squirmed in a pornographic manner. Paige pinched and pulled my right nipple as she furiously fucked my sex with her fingers. I could feel my whole body heat up as a powerful orgasm formed deep inside of me.

My swollen clit and my hard nipples became hypersensitive as Paige played with my naked body. My vision blurred and I could hear my heart pounding in my ears as Paige stroked my hard clit with her thumb while her fingers pumped my g-spot.

And just when it seemed that a mind-shattering orgasm was inevitable, Paige withdrew her fingers from my wet, throbbing sex and released my breast from her grasp. I shuddered and whimpered at the loss of Paige's magical fingers, but none of the women in the basement had any sympathy for me.

"Now, leave your legs spread like that while I whip you," Alex demanded and Paige retreated several steps back while I braced myself for a painful whipping.

"No more than twelve strokes," Principal Keefer said, "And not too hard."

"I remember the rules," Alex said, "You can trust me."

At the first impact of the whip on my tender pubic lips I screamed. I've been whipped across the delicate folds of my labia before, but the pain is still intense. The wicked agony of being whipped there is far more intense than being whipped across my ass or my thighs. Reflexively, I closed my legs together.

"Gwen, you need to spread your legs for Alex now," Principal Keefer insisted, "I want her to see that you're the sort of girl who has the pain tolerance and self-discipline to endure this voluntarily."

I whimpered as hot, wet tears ran down my face, spread my legs wide apart and backed away from the brick wall to which I was chained. It was frightening to think that I was doing this so that Alex could inflict more scalding pain on my poor, abused vulva, but this was the life of a naked sex slave.

"What do we say, Alex?" Ms. Keefer asked her young whip-mistress after I'd spread my legs far apart.

"Thank you, Gwen," Alex said so softly I could barely understand her words, "You're very brave."

The second stroke across my pink slit left an agonizing sting and I threw myself against the brick wall, while once again closing my legs together. If a girl is going to be whipped across her innocent public lips, her ankles should be bound far apart. It was cruel to ask a girl to keep her legs apart while her tormentor whipped her across such a tender part of her anatomy.

Rather than say any of this out loud, I simply sobbed and whimpered, "I'm sorry."

"We accept your apology, dear," Principal Keefer said regally, "but you must get back into position."

I did as Ms. Keefer said and stood once more with my legs indecently far apart and waited for my poor pubic lips to be scalded once again.

My screams echoed off the walls of the dark, dungeon-like room as Alex's whip cut cruelly across my inner thighs and across my pleasure cleft again and again.

The pain was cruel and hateful, but somehow I kept my legs spread far apart as Alex's whip inflicted its scalding sting across the most intimate part of my female anatomy.

"Aaaaaaghhhhhhhh," I screamed inarticulately as the whip seemed to sting more intensely which each blow.

"She's a treasure," Ms. Keefer explained to her two young accomplices, "I adore the way she twists and writhes and trembles as she's whipped. Her spontaneous motions are more alluring and captivating than any ballet."

I was about to ask for a break, tell them that it hurt too much, tell them that my ankles needed to be bound far apart, tell them that I didn't have the self-discipline to hold still for twelve strokes of the whip across my poor, abused labia, but as I tried to get the words out of my mouth, I instead let out an agonized scream as Alex snapped the leather thong of her whip across my unprotected pink slit.

In between stinging blows from Alex's cruel whip. I stood there gasping and sobbing, breasts heaving, feeling great sorrow as my most tender flesh was ablaze with fire. Then somewhere between one painful stroke and another, I felt a heat within my loins that had nothing to do with pain.

"Aaaahhhh," I screamed, although this time my scream had more to do with lust than with pain.

Alex continued to whip my poor, swollen labia, turning my pink slit red, but the quality of my screams changed. Rather than the screams of a girl in agonizing pain, the sounds that came from my lips were more the screams of a girl in the throes of overwhelming sexual passion.

I had surrendered myself to the pain, and moments after I surrendered, I was overwhelmed with a sensation of sexual arousal.

My whole body trembled as I was overwhelmed with lust and I actually spread my legs wider, making my abused labia an even easier target. My head was swimming with a confused mix of emotions and sensations, but I abruptly found myself craving the burning bite of Alex's whip across the folds of my swollen pubic lips.

I arched my back and thrust my ass out towards Alex and my cries of pain quickly became moans of intense, libidinous arousal.

Being at Alex's mercy and allowing her to abuse my naked body suddenly thrilled me and filled my body with waves of desire. Each cruel cut of Alex's whip across my loins brought my feverish body closer and closer to exquisite sexual release.

I sobbed and moaned, and my legs trembled, and then my aching sex erupted in delicious spasms. My entire body erupted into a frenzied orgasm that left me depleted. When it was over, I was physically and emotionally exhausted and my legs gave out, causing me to collapse to the cold, concrete floor.

I was unchained from the wall and Principal Keefer produced a handkerchief to wipe away my tears. Then she held me close and told me what a treasure I was. Apparently, my performance while being whipped had been "superlative".

With an unexpected tenderness, the principal of Fairhaven High School picked me up off the floor and allowed me to lean on her until I was able to stand on my own. My wrists were still shackled, and the leash was still attached to my collar, however, I was embraced gently by my high school principal as if I were someone very dear and precious to her.

Alex and Paige were walked out to one of the exits and then Principal Keefer turned her attention back to me.

Alex was the one who whipped me until I exploded into a mind-shattering orgasm, but Principal Keefer was the authority figure who had put Alex in charge of whipping me. My emotions identified Principal Keefer as a wicked stepmother, and that meant that I now had an undeniable emotional connection to her.

As I was dragged naked and shackled down the halls of my old high school I gazed at Ms. Keefer and felt an intense desire to submit to her more directly. Harsh authority figures like Principal Keefer thrilled me on a deep psychological level, and now that I'd imprinted on her as one of my wicked step-mothers, I was going to be helpless in my desire to kneel at her feet and be her naked plaything.

"How's that smooth vulva of yours?" my wicked stepmother asked as she dragged me down the hallway by pulling on my leash, "From where I was standing, it looked like the whipping Alex inflicted on your shaved loins was unnecessarily harsh."

"My pubic lips are all sore and tender," I explained, "not that I'm complaining. There's a potent eroticism to the pain."

* * *

Later that day I told Lyndsay about my adventures at my old high school. She was fascinated and hung on my every word.

"Your old high school principal?" she asked, "Dragging you naked and bound through the halls of your old high school? That sounds so naughty!"

"It was," I admitted, "I get a little turned on just thinking about it."

"Just a little?" my girlfriend asked, a mischievous grin on her face.

"Maybe more than just a little," I conceded, "I'm hoping that she hires me again. Being dominated by her was a huge rush."

"And that thing where you had an orgasm while that girl was whipping you, how did that make you feel?"

"It was intense," I admitted, "It was scary and intimidating, but in the end it was one of the most erotic experiences of my life."

"Aww," Lyndsay said as she took me into her arms and embraced me in a gentle hug, "I want the most erotic experiences in your life to be centered around me."

"You and I have had some extremely erotic experiences," I reminded her as I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back.

"But not one like you had with your high school principal," Lyndsay said, "I want to recreate that scenario here at home. I want you to think of me when you think of an intense, erotic experience where a girl whips your pussy until you orgasm uncontrollably."

I gasped slightly when Lyndsay told me she wanted to do that. Even if it's erotic, it's still scary for a girl to be whipped across the delicate folds of her pussy. I suppressed a shudder and held Lyndsay tighter as I formulated my response. I was frightened, but also aroused.

"Um, are you sure you want to do that?" I asked, "There was a lot of screaming involved. It was extremely loud. If we do that here, everyone in the house will be able to hear the commotion when you're whipping me."

"You've got a point," Lyndsay said, "We don't want people to panic or call the police or anything."

Lyndsay took a few seconds to mull over my words and then she said, "I know. I'll tell everyone in advance what we're doing. That way they won't be alarmed or overreact when they hear you screaming in agony."

That wasn't the response I was hoping for, but within minutes, Lyndsay was traveling all over the house, speaking to her mother, to Julie and the maids informing them of her plans to whip my innocent pink slit and cautioning them not to panic when they heard me screaming uncontrollably in pain.

I went along with Lyndsay's plan because...well, it was Lyndsay. I've tried resisting her in the past and it never works. She always wears me down and ends up getting her way no matter what I say or do, so I've learned to stop resisting. I suppose I've been conditioned to be utterly compliant where Lyndsay is concerned.

Lyndsay's mother opined that it was thoughtful to inform everyone in advance and Ms. Knauss offered to assist in any way possible to get me helpless and ready for the incredibly painful event. Lyndsay's enthusiasm seemed to be infectious and soon she had everyone in the household looking forward to me being whipped across my poor, innocent sex.

Whenever I frowned or trembled at the idea of my pubes being whipped again, Lyndsay would take me in her arms and kiss me until the throbbing fear in my chest died down and my frown disappeared.

"It'll be festive," Lyndsay insisted, "And I just know you'll enjoy it! I'll turn it into a dramatic event! It'll be a spectacle that nobody in this house will ever forget!"

Lyndsay's enthusiasm was so infectious it began to infect me as well. True, I was going to be playing the role of the victim, enduring all the agonizing pain, but somehow Lyndsay had me looking forward to being her whipping girl.

It couldn't be done right away, as Lyndsay wanted to invite Tricia and Chelsea over to witness my painful punishment. The more people who got to watch when I was naked and punished the more humiliated I felt. Lyndsay knew this and was all in favor of me feeling humiliated. She loved watching me blush and tremble as my naked body was turned into a spectacle for the entertainment of others.

Tricia was somebody I knew back when she was an awkward, flat-chested, insecure teenager. Now, she's a graceful, self-confident, curvy adult, but because I used to be so much cooler than her, it's much more demeaning for her to be around and watching when I'm naked and subjected to painful punishments. Somehow when she's watching I feel even more naked and disgraced than if a complete stranger were watching.

Chelsea was more of an unknown. She comes from a wealthy family and she's about Lyndsay's age. She just recently moved next door and neither Lyndsay nor I knew her all that well. Lyndsay wants to involve her into our lesbian B&D sex games, but Chelsea has so far been reluctant to join.

When the day finally came around that Lyndsay was able to get everyone together, I was led out into the living room and told to greet everyone. Ordinarily I'm under orders to be naked at all times while at home, however, Lyndsay felt it would be more entertaining if I was made to strip naked in front of the assembled audience before we got started.

Lyndsay, Tricia and Chelsea stood just a few feet away, facing me. Mrs. Brie, Julie, Ms. Knauss and Dash stood behind them. All seven women waited for me to begin. I took a deep breath, felt my heart pounding and my chest, and said, "Welcome."

Okay, I got that far without dying of embarrassment, so I went on to say, "You've all been invited here today to witness something special. It will be part grand spectacle and part experiment. The experiment part is where Lyndsay sees if she can make me orgasm by whipping me directly across my pubic lips. The grand spectacle will be where all of you watch as I'm whipped while naked and my legs are tied far apart. Even if the experiment is a failure, it will be a breathtaking display that no one in this room will ever be able to forget."

When I was finished with my announcement, Lyndsay responded by saying, "That was very well done, darling. Well said."

"Thank you," I said, and I favored her with a warm smile. Her words melted away some of my nervousness.

"Now, take off your clothes."

And the instant she said that all my fear and anxiety came flooding back.

Per Lyndsay's instructions, I wasn't wearing much for this ceremony. I was barefoot and wearing a black minidress, a pushup bra and a G-string that was just barely big enough to cover my vulva.

Tricia helped to unzip me and get me out of my figure-hugging minidress and then she undid the hook fasteners in my bra. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and pushed them down my hips. When they reached my ankles, Tricia knelt down and helped me step out of them.

"You have a very beautiful body, Gwen," Chelsea said as I stood there naked. She looked me up and down and said, "Lyndsay was lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend."

Once I was naked, the way the women looked at me changed. Most of them gave me a hungry look, like I was something yummy to be feasted upon.

"Okay, so now that Gwen is naked," Lyndsay announced, "the next thing we need to do is tie her up. Could I have some volunteers to assist with that?"

I wasn't even remotely surprised to see Ms. Knauss volunteer, however, when Dasha and Mrs. Brie volunteered to help immobilize me, that was a surprise.

"Lay her down on the coffee table," Lyndsay said gently and then hands grabbed my naked body and stretched me out across the table, face-up.

Ropes appeared as if by magic and I felt them being wound around my wrists and ankles. My ankles were spread apart, leaving my pubic lips indecently exposed.

"Up with your hips, darling," Lyndsay urged and then some sort of pillows or cushions were shoved underneath my ass. Of course, by elevating my buttocks, that meant that my pelvis was raised up and my loins became even more exposed and pornographically on display.

My legs were somehow spread even wider before the ropes around my ankles were tightened. With my legs pulled far apart and my hips raised up, my pudendum was bared and laid out, as if begging for attention.

"You're so beautiful, darling, I'm so lucky," Lyndsay said as she knelt between my legs and gazed upon my bound nudity.

She kissed me gently on my inner thighs and I sighed. I loved my teenage girlfriend. She adored and cherished me. I lay on my back with my eyes closed and was enveloped in a blissful sensation of contentment. Even as my naked body and limbs were stretched and taut as the cruel ropes immobilized me, I felt wonderous sensations of bliss and euphoria wash over me.

"Play with her nipples, Chelsea," Lyndsay said, "See if you can get them harder."

"What?" Chelsea blurted out, "No, I couldn't possibly!"

Lyndsay spent several minutes attempting to entice Chelsea into toying with my nipples, but Chelsea stood her ground and refused. She was too suburban and unadventurous. She seemed to be uncomfortable to even be standing there, looking at my naked body.

Lyndsay probably would have been willing to spend hours urging Chelsea to lay her hands on my naked body, however, Lyndsay's mother stepped forward and volunteered to play with my nipples.

The way I was bound, my breasts were shamefully thrust indecently forward. My back was arched, and my arms were raised, causing my intimate spheres to be out brazenly on display, with my pink nipples already becoming stiff and erect.

I gasped as Mrs. Brie knelt by the coffee table and kissed each of my nipples lightly. Then she began to suck on them, first one and then the other. My nipples hardened even more than before and I felt a throbbing in my nipples that instigated intense waves of desire that left my sex throbbing.

Mrs. Brie's tongue was talented. Her tongue, teeth and lips worked on my nipples, making them ever harder and more erect. Then her daughter joined in. Mrs. Brie worked her magic on my left nipple and her daughter used her talented mouth on my right.

It seemed suspiciously like incest for both mother and daughter to be sucking on my nipples at the same time. Oh dear, I didn't think this was supposed to happen. A mother and daughter sharing the same naked slave, at the same time? I felt inexplicably guilty as mother and daughter simultaneously toyed with my nipples and filled me with one agonizing wave of desire after another.

I tried to tell myself that I was just a naked and helpless slave. I was bound spread eagle and had no way of getting loose. If something forbidden was happening with Lyndsay and her mother, I couldn't be held responsible. I was nothing more than a bound and helpless victim with nipples that had been stimulated beyond their limits of endurance.

I panted and struggled against the ropes as the stimulation of my nipples took possession of my entire body and furiously heated my loins. I was in the throes of uncontrollable passion and spasms were beginning in my moist sex when mother and daughter raised their heads and gave each other a smug, playful look, somehow communicating to each other that their work there was done.

I stifled a sob and whimpered instead as I raised my head slightly off the table to see that my nipples were red, erect and wet with the saliva of a mischievous mother and daughter team.

"I've never seen nipples so swollen and erect before," Chelsea observed as she stood and looked down on my naked body, "You guys were right when you said this would be a grand spectacle."

"Maybe next time you'll want to participate," Lyndsay said, strongly hinting that this would be to Chelsea's benefit.

My naked body was stretched, exposed and hyper-stimulated. My entire body seemed to tingle with anticipation and sexual hunger. The way I was bound, it was difficult to see anything other than the ceiling, but I knew I was surrounded by prurient women, savoring my nakedness.

I was possessed by potent emotions. There was a soft, wet pulse in my sex, and I squirmed in my bonds as I waited in shivery anticipation for Lyndsay to whip me across my innocent, pink slit.