Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door and feared the worst. My heart pounded madly against my ribcage. The sound became louder and louder in my ears, I tensed and felt sweat break out all over my body. As I opened the door, I felt faint, and my eyes clouded over for a second or two. When I regained my vision, I was staring at a young woman in her late teens or early twenties. She was dressed in stylish black leather boots and a form-fitting black outfit that was sort of a cross between a black unitard and black military uniform. Despite my intense pain and humiliation, I was tempted to ask her where she bought it.

That thought was quickly pushed aside as I noticed her intense, blue eyes scrutinizing my body. I felt even more naked than before.

"Hello, Gwen," the woman said as she smiled warmly at me. "I've never seen you naked before. You have a very beautiful body."

I was dumbstruck. For a few seconds I wondered who this woman was. I didn't recognize her right away and I wondered where I might have seen her before. Then something about her face triggered some old memories and a possible answer popped into my head.

"Mackenzie?" I asked.

Mackenzie Sweeny was a local celebrity of sorts in my old neighborhood. She had grown up poor and underprivileged and most of her clothes were donated. Her mom worked two jobs, but they were still poor. My mother and I brought them turkey and stuffing and pumpkin pie around Thanksgiving time and Christmas so they could have at least two good meals per year. Mackenzie and her mom were good people, it seemed like the least we could do.

And then, about six months after I moved out of the old neighborhood, Mackenzie's family sued Frontier airlines. You see, an engine fell off the wing of one of their planes. The engine crushed the roof of their home, the master bedroom and their kitchen. Nobody was home at the time, but if anybody had been home, they would have been killed.

Well, long story short, Mackenzie and her mother won their lawsuit and are now millionaires. They could afford to move to Beverly Glen or Lake Sherwood, but they decided to stay in my old neighborhood. Of course, they can afford to live a much nicer lifestyle now, with better food, nicer clothes, a bigger house and two BMWs in the garage.

Her looks had improved dramatically. Being a millionaire agreed with her. Wearing stylish clothes, having professionally styled hair and wearing tastefully applied makeup improved her looks so much that I didn't recognize her at first.

Exposing my naked body in front of somebody I knew from the old neighborhood was much more humiliating than exposing myself in front of a total stranger. Standing in front of Mackenzie, in broad daylight, completely naked I could feel myself blushing from head to toe.

I stood there and reflexively my hands went to cover my breasts and my shaved pubes. My nipples had grown hard while Tricia was abusing them, and my pubic lips were swollen and visibly slick with my juices. I hoped that I had covered myself up before Mackenzie had a chance to notice.

I tried to get my feelings of panic under control. My heart was pounding a million miles a minute and I could feel the heat of my embarrassment coming off me in waves. I felt a soft, wet pulse in my sex, which only made me feel more embarrassed and vulnerable.

CRACK! "Aaaahhhh!" I yelped as I felt the sudden sting of leather across my bottom.

"She's not allowed to cover herself," Tricia explained to Mackenzie, and then Tricia ordered me to place my hands behind my back.

I felt as if I might die of embarrassment, but I placed my hands behind my back with my wrists crossed and allowed Mackenzie to have an unobstructed view of my naked body.

"Naked, she looks even more delicious than I dared hope," Mackenzie said.

"Would you like to touch her?" Tricia asked and I trembled and bit my lower lip. What the hell did Tricia think she was doing? This was taking humiliation too far!

Mackenzie hesitated for maybe two seconds and then she reached out and cupped one of my breasts. My breasts were sore from being slapped and I flinched slightly at Mackenzie's touch. Then Mackenzie placed a hand between my legs and cupped my swollen pubic lips. I let out a girlish yelp as I felt her fingers clutching at my delicate pudendum and I squirmed in a shameless manner.

"I'm going to be spending the day with you," Mackenzie explained as she fingered my swollen pubic lips. "I put up over a thousand dollars of the money you're being paid today. When Tricia told me that you hire yourself out as a naked plaything, I was willing to pay any price to get you out of your panties."

"The two of you should get inside now," Tricia said. "If my neighbors see a naked girl standing in the doorway, they might ask questions."

Mackenzie came inside and blissfully the front door was finally closed. Mackenzie looked me up and down and then she moved in intimately close, and she kissed me.

"Mmmff," I exclaimed as her mouth covered mine. The kiss took me totally by surprise and I tensed up at first.

Mackenzie kissed me deeply, her lips covering mine as she forced her tongue into my mouth. After the initial surprise wore off, I melted into the kiss and rubbed my naked body up against Mackenzie's clothed one. She explored the interior of my mouth with her tongue while she grabbed my ass possessively with one of her strong, beautiful hands. My heart pounded in my ears as Mackenzie's tongue caressed mine and I felt all excited and tingly.

Mackenzie's tongue probed my mouth and caressed my tongue in a way that made me moan. And as we kissed, Mackenzie's hands roamed around my body, caressing my back, my waist, my shoulders and my sore buttocks and kneading them, grasping them, fondling them, exploring the furrow in between and stroking the delicious line that separated my buttocks from the backs of my thighs.

When we broke from the kiss, I was panting. So was Mackenzie, but she had a blissful, triumphant smile on her face. She looked vigorous and energized. A random thought rolled across my mind. Was every female I knew into girls? Lately it seemed every female I knew during my teenage years wanted to have sex with me.

I was so intent on the adoring look on Mackenzie's face and the sensation of her hands as she touched me everywhere, I didn't hear Mrs. Steele when she returned.

"Well, the two of you make for an adorable couple," she said when she was standing nearby. Then she turned her attention to her daughter and said, "Tricia, have you come up with any more ideas on how to humiliate Gwen?"

"Yeah, I've got a few," Tricia told her mother. And then Tricia turned her intense gaze towards me, and she said, "Turn to face me, spread your legs wide and pull your pubic lips apart."

It was a humiliating task. To be naked with your legs spread was already an indignity no girl would relish in front of one of her peers, however, Tricia wanted me to go even further and show her as much of my pink inner lips as possible. That was an even greater humiliation.

Mackenzie, Tricia and Mrs. Steele watched with rapt interest as I grasped my wet, slippery pubic lips and pulled them apart."

"That's a good start," Tricia said. "Now, open them even wider."

I felt a horrible helplessness and mortification as I stretched my pink, delicate folds so wide apart that the strain of them being pulled so far was causing me pain.

"Now, isn't that pretty?" Tricia asked. "Spread them even wider and thrust your hips forward."

It was lewd and pornographic, but I yanked at my pubic lips and stretched them beyond the point they were meant to be stretched while simultaneously thrusting my pelvis towards Tricia.

I felt a powerful wave of humiliation overwhelm me and tears welled up in my eyes as I lewdly exposed myself to the three women. However, at the same time, I felt a powerful wave of desire. Fluids dripped from my open sex, shamefully broadcasting my intense sexual desire to all three of my female spectators.

"Her pussy is soaking wet," Tricia's mother observed. "Shouldn't somebody put their fingers inside her and fuck her until she screams in orgasmic ecstasy?"

"Mom!" Tricia said admonishingly, "She's a slave! Slaves are supposed to earn orgasms! We can't just give them away!"

"Well, excuse me for not knowing sex-slave etiquette," Mrs. Steele replied snappishly to her daughter.

With my gaping pussy dripping fluids onto my thighs and down into the crack of my ass, I felt perhaps more humiliated than I'd ever felt before.

"So, if we're not going to finger-fuck her, what should we do with her next?" Mackenzie asked.

Tricia seemed to consider the question for a few seconds and then she turned to me and snapped, "Gwen! Wall position!"

Obediently, I placed the palms of my hands against the nearest wall and spread my legs.

"Arch your back!" Tricia ordered. "Stick your butt out more!"

And, when my ass was shamelessly on display, I felt cold, oily lubricant being drizzled in between my butt-cheeks and smeared by Tricia's finger, in a clockwise, circular motion, across the delicate surface of my anus.

"We all got a good look at Gwen's pussy," Tricia explained. "Now we're going to open up her anus."

With my legs spread wide and my bald pubes and anus lewdly exposed, I felt one of Tricia's fingers pushing firmly yet gently against the tender flesh of my pink anal cleft.

"Don't tense up," Tricia ordered. "When I push my finger inside of you, your asshole needs to be relaxed. If you're tight, it's going to really hurt when I force my finger inside of you."

Relaxing my sphincter so Tricia could shove her fingers into my ass was a difficult order to follow. I have something of a phobia against anal penetration, so the mere thought of being anally impaled made me nervous. I made a conscious effort to relax my sphincter muscle and then I felt Tricia's finger push through and invade my tight anal orifice.

I wriggled against the invading digit. The finger probed even deeper. and I groaned as her finger twisted, probed, explored and wriggled around inside of me. I moaned and felt an overwhelming sensation of helplessness and vulnerability. My legs trembled and I groaned helplessly, but somehow, it felt delicious the way I was forced to be naked and helpless for my stern, demanding, teenage mistress.

I squirmed and whimpered. Tricia enjoyed my reactions, but she had other torments she wanted to try on me as well, so she slid her finger out of my tight orifice and stripped off her rubber glove.

"I enjoyed the way she squirmed when you anally probed her," Mackenzie commented while I remained in my submissive pose. "She gives good squirm."

"She did look fetching," Mrs. Steele agreed.

"Well, I'm not done anally probing her yet," Tricia declared. "If you liked the way she squirmed before, you're going to love what happens next."

Tricia left the room and came back with a tube of lubricant and a dildo. It was an intimidating beast. My visual estimate was that it was eight or nine inches long and three inches around.

"Tricia! That's too big!" I protested. "You can't put that thing inside of me!"

Tricia shrugged off my concerns and said, "It'll be fine," as she proceeded to grease the intimidating phallus with copious amounts of lubricant.

"Tricia!"

Tricia ignored my pleading, and Tricia's mother just watched with rapt interest as her daughter prepared to rape my tight anus. Mackenzie stood close and held my hand and told me, "Just relax. It'll be over soon."

"Mom, help me pry her ass cheeks apart," Tricia said and in short order, the middle-aged Mrs. Steele was pulling my buttocks wide open.

My sex ached and throbbed as the thick shaft of the dildo pressed against my anus. More than anything, I wanted Tricia to impale my vagina on that thick cock, but I had been rented out to Tricia. She was the authority figure here and whatever she wanted I was expected to provide it. She was paying my fees, so she got to call the shots.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" I exclaimed as Tricia forced my asshole open abnormally wide. The way she was stretching it was hurting me.

"I love the sounds you're making," Tricia said as I suffered, "and the way you tremble and squirm is sexy."

Tricia pushed the fat cock deeper into my tight channel and I did indeed squirm. I also whimpered and panted. All three women agreed that the sounds I made were intensely erotic. Mackenzie gently stroked my face and told me I was beautiful over and over again.

Then, something bizarre happened. Even though the dildo was being pumped in and out of my ass, there was a powerful throbbing in my sex. That libidinous throb built in intensity until I reached the point of no return, and I felt the orgasm break loose and my whole body shuddered.

I didn't think it was possible to achieve orgasm from being fucked in the ass, but my vagina spasmed and I panted and gasped as I rode such an intense orgasm that my legs trembled, and I cried out incoherently.

"Aaahhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaaaaaaaughhhhhhhhh! Ooooooohhhhhhh!" I shouted as I rode wave after intense wave and gyrated my hips shamelessly as the orgasm ripped through me. I felt utterly wanton and indecent as I abandoned all sense of pride or dignity and writhed in orgasmic abandon.

When I was utterly spent and leaning against the wall for support, Tricia announced that I would have to be punished.

"Slaves aren't allowed to have orgasms without permission," she explained. "Grab her and place her over my lap.

I was limp and boneless as Mrs. Bowden and Mackenzie grabbed my naked body and carried me. Tricia was sitting in an armless dining room chair, and I was draped facedown across her lap. I was still panting in post orgasmic bliss as Tricia lectured me.

"You know the rules as well as anyone, Gwen," she said. "Slaves are supposed to supply other people with orgasms. They're not supposed to have any of their own. I'm going to have to punish you for that violation of slave etiquette."

"I'm sorry, Tricia," I said, although my voice was still breathless and delirious from the orgasmic afterglow.

"You're a naughty, little slut, aren't you?" Tricia asked as I lay across her lap.

"Yes, Tricia," I said, "I'm a naughty little slut." And as I said it, I felt even more pride and self-respect drain away from my body.

All the tension had drained from my body after my powerful, mind-bending orgasm, but then there was a loud CRACK and I felt Tricia's hand smack hard across my left buttock. I immediately tensed up and recoiled from the blow.

"Ow!" I screamed. Then another stinging blow came down on my right buttock. Then one across the back of my left thigh.

Soon I was screaming in pain. With Tricia's mother watching, I screamed and kicked and squirmed across her daughter's lap. Tricia had a strong right arm and every slap across my naked skin felt like I was being scalded.

Both Mackenzie and Mrs. Steele watched as my ass and thighs got redder and redder. Tears ran down my face and blurred my vision. In addition to the physical trauma of the spanking, there was the psychological humiliation of being spanked by an eighteen-year-old. I was twenty-two and there was something undeniably demeaning for me to be spanked by a mere teenager...especially one who still lived at home with her mother.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ooooow!" I cried out as Mrs. Steele's daughter brutally assaulted my buttocks. Reflexively, I squirmed across her lap and kicked my legs. Tears welled up in my eyes and droplets of sweat began to bead on my torso as she inflected red-hot torment on my innocent buttocks.

My ass felt cooked by the time she was finished, and I was sobbing uncontrollably. Then Tricia ordered me to get up off her lap. My breathing was coming in small chest-heaving gulps and my arms and legs were wobbly at that point, but I obediently stood up and attempted to sooth my tender ass by gently rubbing it with my hands.

"Don't touch yourself," Tricia admonished me sharply and I took my hands away from my poor, abused bottom.

12