Sweet Hitchhikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then just you", I said to Matilde.

She didn't look happy about it but I suspected she was exhausted. It would be dark soon and she just wanted to get home. The two of them were wrecked. God knows where they had slept last night. They exchanged a few words in French, and then turning to me, Matilde said "ok", and put her phone and cigarettes down on the bench.

She took a long swig from the hip flask and handing it back to her friend, spun herself around and bent over the picnic table. Lifting up her white mini skirt, she stuck her pert little ass in the air and looked back at me wearily and expectantly. I was speechless for the first time that day, as she proceeded to peel off her thong, unhook it from her ankle and calmly place it on the table with her phone and cigarettes.

Her small, bare ass was perfectly round, atop her bronze-colored thighs; its cheeks spread, exposing the miniature star of her asshole. While the small, sealed lips of her pussy peeked through a slender gap in her legs. I was being invited to fuck this little peach; in front of her best friend, in full view of the cars on the freeway. It was one of the most significant accomplishments of my life.

We hadn't established whether foreplay was part of the deal, but I felt I needed to taste the wares on display. Matilde's ripe derrière was too inviting; patiently awaiting, as it was, the intrusion of a cock too big to fit either of its holes. I figured she would need some lubrication and perhaps so did she, because she didn't object to my kneeling down and slipping a tongue between the soft, fleshy lips of her cunt, merging my saliva with the salty goo that began to seep from her. It was the most delicious thing I have ever eaten, and I have dined at a two-Michelin star restaurant.

I think it might have felt better than expected, because she began to moan with pleasure the instant I spread her ass apart, pressing my nose into its button, to drink from her slit; all as the sun was starting to set and the cars buzzed by on the freeway.

It must have been a hot sight, because Audrey tried to get a closer view. Matilde was sighing audibly as I slid a finger into her crack and licked the tiny rose of her asshole. She bent further over the bench as I lapped at the rim and dipped my tongue into its tight cavern.

This prolonged tongue-fucking of her ass, while I probed her wet slit with a finger, seemed to send Matilde over the edge. She laughed and screamed with joy, making sex noises that appeared to surprise even her friend, who had by now pulled her hot pants down her thighs and was sliding two fingers into her own hairless cunt. I tried to reach for Audre's pussy but she pulled back, making it clear this was still not part of the arrangement.

Instead, I pulled down my slacks and pants in one movement and let my hard cock spring free (a frequent and trusty ally that day). I pressed its swollen head against Matilde's sticky lips (its size looked obscene in comparison) and eased myself into the warm, slick tunnel of her cunt. She was so tight that her walls clamped around my shaft, fixing me in place. I could barely nudge an inch to fuck her in either direction. It was like trying to squeeze my dick into a miniature honey pot.

Audre was not just watching the action from up close now, she was holding her friend's hand; sitting beside us on the bench, one of her knees up, playing with her own wet clit, while I fucked Matilde, or tried to; my bloated cock not making much progress in the cramped throat of her tight hole.

I fucked as best I could the impossibly small space. I suspect it was uncomfortable for her as she braced herself with each attempted thrust, and gripped harder the sides of the table. But it felt like heaven for me, and I didn't take long to feel the wave crashing.

I pulled out my cock and shot a torrent of cum that drowned her asshole. A second gush detonated across her cheeks. Audre, hopelessly turned on (and perhaps cumming too), let me spray a third, watery stream across the side of her face, while subsequent gobs dowsed Matilde's cunt and thighs; leaving the whole area dripping like ice cream from a waffle cup. Her tiny, caramel-colored bottom thrusting to meet the hot spray. I slipped my cock between Audre's lips to unleash one final jet of what had been my second, shattering orgasm that day, down her throat. She allowed me to do so, but gagged and tried to cough it up immediaely. My delirium faded, and I slowly returned to Earth.

I rubbed the head of my dying erection a few times in the pools of cum glaze that frosted Matilde's labia and, stepping back, admired the filthy view of her avalanche-covered rear. Matilde got up carefully. Her face was pink and flushed; a similar color to my swollen glans.

She took an instinctive glance at my thick cock, still dripping with semen, as if to confirm what she had just allowed inside her. And the two girls stood, half naked, for a moment, their bare pussies on display, while they adjusted clothing and slipped underwear back on.

They each took another swig from the hip flask, and together, in an erotic twist, exchanged an alcohol-scented French kiss (literally French). It was the most turned on I had seen either of them that day, but it wasn't from me, it was from each other. I wondered for the first time if they were a couple, which would make me even less important in the scheme of things. Not that it mattered, now that I had fucked them both anyway.

We dressed and got back in the car and I drove them to Nantes. I felt proud I had finally seen something through without quitting, and I probably grinned like a moron the whole way. It cost me a fortune in late fees for the rental car, and I had to pay for a hotel in Calais.

Full disclosure: several hours after dropping them home, I discovered they had robbed me. They took my wallet, watch, passport, cash, iPod shuffle... items that had been in the glove box when we arrived at the rest stop. They must have done it while I was pissing.

Perhaps Matilde took them as revenge for my ejaculating in her face. Maybe she only agreed to let me fuck her later because she felt guilty for the theft - the stolen items would have already been in her backpack at the time. What I do know is that she had a real orgasm when I was eating her ass, I felt it. Dare I imagine she would not have stolen from me after?

I go round and round sometimes, wondering about these things. And then I quit worrying about it.

12