Sweet Jonathan Pt. 04

Story Info
The conclusion of Mia and Jonathan's story.
10.5k words
4.8
6k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nexte100
Nexte100
1,059 Followers

Writer's Note:

Though I have traditionally used the Mature category for the story, I've changed this one to Erotic Couplings, as I feel the relationship dynamic between Mia and Jonathan has changed to put them on more equal footing. For those just finding the story, I encourage you to check out the previous chapters to see how our two MCs got to where they are. This will conclude the story of Sweet Jonathan.

I greatly appreciate feedback via ratings, comments, or private messages. It means a lot.

Disclaimer: All characters engaging in sexual activity are 18 years of age or older.

Chapter 4

As the vibrant green stalks of the crocuses began to push through the solid winter soil, signaling the imminent arrival of spring, my world was turned upside down. It seemed that someone -- I could never be sure who, but I suspected a certain fiery-haired teen -- had gathered sufficient evidence that I was behaving inappropriately with one of my students to convince the school administration to conduct an investigation. Naturally, this led to many sleepless nights and frantic attempts to recollect every deed and word I had committed or spoken throughout the past several months. My conscience bade me urge Jonathan to be truthful in all questioning, as I was more concerned about the impact of the whole mess on my sweet man than for myself. Friends, colleagues, and family were questioned, and though the proceedings yielded inadequate grounds on which to terminate me, they were (as these things usually are) not without impact.

Jonathan was transferred to a different English class to avoid any further questionable attachments, I gained the mistrust of many of my colleagues, and perhaps worst of all, the whole thing invoked the deep suspicion of Jonathan's mother. She made a complete one-eighty, going from absentee mother to diligent federal marshal escorting a convict with high flight risk. To make matters worse, even the unsupported claim that Jonathan and I had been intimate had seemed to put me within the perceived reach of all the horny male teens attending Riggs High, making my job just that much more difficult.

Graduation day came and went, and I hadn't spoken more than a few words to my dear Jonathan in almost two months. Did he still want to be together? Had he retreated within his shell and forgotten the things I'd shown him? I'd looked forward to his graduation with the implicit promise that we might truly be together, but as it passed, I heard no word from the man I was growing to care so deeply for, filling me with trepidation. The temptation was powerful to contact him to assuage my concerns, but fearing an even worse situation than the one I found myself in with his mother, I waited for him to act.

Finally, after I'd well and truly finished closing out the school year, I heard a knock at my apartment door. I was organizing some CDs -- sue me, I'm old-fashioned -- and after a quick bout of paralysis at who might be calling, I flew to the foyer, taking a moment to look myself over in the hall mirror. I spent a few seconds taming my unfortunate case of 'I'm not planning on company today' hair and exhaled into my hand to check my breath. At last, I opened the door, and my heart skipped at the sight of brilliant blue eyes regarding me from a pale face.

"Jonathan..." He looked upset, clutching his duffel bag tightly. My eyebrows pinched in concern. "Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry, Mia, I know it's rude to show up unannounced like this," he said quietly, eyes casting about before settling on mine, "I... Can I come in?"

"Of course! Please!" I said, ushering.

I led him to the living room, seeing his eyes take in the space with a small smile on his lips. I couldn't help remembering it was here that I'd taken those first foolish -- but ultimately so rewarding -- steps with the young man.

"Make yourself at home," I said, folding my legs beneath me as I sat. My gut twisted with uncertainty, but I had to put it out there. "I...I've missed you."

"I missed you too, Mia -- so much! I'm really sorry I didn't message you. I wanted to, but my mom was checking my phone all the time to make sure we weren't speaking."

A warm tingling sensation filled my chest at hearing the words I'd hoped to eventually hear.

"Does she know you're here now? Is this okay with her?"

He huffed, looking at the floor as he ran a hand through his hair in frustration. "She knows. And no, it's not okay with her, but I don't give a damn about what she's okay with anymore!" He looked toward me, and seeing me recoil at his vehemence, lowered his voice.

"I'm done letting her control my life, Mia. She's always been like this, and it pisses me off! Maybe this is why my dad left her. I'm not even sure I would have blamed him. I'll tell you this much -- I'm through listening to her," he spat, "I'm not a child, and you're not my teacher anymore, and I'm not going to let her keep me from the woman I care for even one more day."

Staring into his eyes, my heart jumped at his bold confession, and I slid down the sofa to get closer, taking his hands in mine.

"Jonathan..." I poured compassion into him with my gaze.

"I'm sorry, Mia, she just makes me SO mad. We had another fight, right before I came over here. I asked to use the car to come visit you, and she forbade me from having anything to do with you. She gave me all that 'my roof, my rules' bull, so I said, 'Fine, then I won't live under your roof!'"

The outburst was another sharp reminder of his youth, but I nodded in understanding. He'd get no judgment from me. Not after what we'd been through. In truth, I did fear the ramifications of sheltering Jonathan from his mother's edicts. Though at odds with my own interests, I was forced to concede that her views on our relationship were not unreasonable, given the circumstances. And I knew that she could very likely still cause trouble for me with the school system. But the heart wants what it wants, and right now, mine wanted nothing more than to cleave to the sweet man sitting next to me.

I remained silent, and simply stroked the back of his hand with a calming touch, sensing that he was still working this through in his head.

He exhaled a long breath, "I'm sorry, Mia, I don't mean to unload this on you," he continued, "and I hope you don't take this to mean that I'm using you for a place to stay, but...well, here we are... Things are probably uncomfortable for you after what happened with the school and all, so I'll understand if you prefer to keep things...uh, friendly."

"Shhh, Jonathan, no need for apologies. And none of this talk about keeping things platonic." I said, putting heat in my words, "You know how I feel about you, and nothing my employer or your mother can do will change that. As you pointed out, you're an adult, and you're free to make your own choices. Whatever you decide, I'll support you."

Deep inside, I knew that, somewhere along the way, I had become a kind of surrogate for the boy's mother, and it didn't sit right with the fading voice inside me that questioned how I could morally support this position as a responsible adult. But the greater part of me rationalized that my actions had healed far more than harmed the young man and that the results I'd helped young Jonathan achieve were plain in his personal growth (recent row with his mother notwithstanding).

"You're welcome to stay here as long as you want," I continued, eyeing the full duffel he brought with him, "In fact, nothing would make me happier."

A smile slowly bloomed on his face. "Good, because I can't stand being apart from you, Mia. The way you smile at me; it...fills me up." Leaning in, he cupped the back of my head with his hand and kissed me, "I've missed you." Again, his lips pressed to mine, "My Mia..."

Eagerly, I returned his affection. "Yours."

Grabbing one of my hands, he pulled it down to his thigh, placing it on the length of his hardness. I felt the heat of him through his thin cotton shorts as he grew beneath my palm.

"I missed...the way you...touch me." His words were husky.

I smiled, nipping his bottom lip playfully before pulling back to look up into his eyes. His expression was filled with need, but he wouldn't indulge without my consent. I marveled at how far he'd come though. Here, finally, was a man seeking his own pleasure from his partner. To know he felt worthy of that alone was such progress that it filled my heart. The man before me was no longer the timid boy that I had needed to cajole and (much to my shame) manipulate into boldness.

He took my hand and glanced in the direction of my bedroom, giving me one final look to get the go-ahead, helping me up at my silent nod.

I was thrilled to see that at least some part of the confident persona I'd been able to instill into Jonathan hadn't withered in our time apart. We'd retreated from the depraved desperation we'd shared on that rainy night in the back seat of my car, but I exulted in the fact that he could still show me his desire.

The young man drew me onward with a hungry glint in his eye, stepping eagerly. Reaching my bedroom, he turned the light on and dimmed it, taking in the room with a glance as I hurriedly tidied what little clutter was on display.

We came together at the bed. Our lips met again as our hands sought body parts pleasing to the touch. Our kisses grew more impassioned, and he began to experiment with his technique. Yes, Jonathan! That's it, sweet boy; don't be afraid to take what you want.

I moaned as his teeth gently bit at my lower lip, sucking me into his mouth, and running his tongue along my sensitive skin. I stepped up my own game, pushing him back on the bed and lying on top of him bodily. He embraced me with powerful arms, running hands through my hair as we explored each other's mouths, fueling our need for one another. "Jonathan...how did you...get so...good at this?"

He smirked, "What, no more lessons for me?"

Eyes sparkling, I shook my head, "No more lessons."

He kissed me again, and I felt his lips spread in a grin. I licked his teeth lightly, hooking the inside of his upper lip with my tongue before taking it into my mouth to suck on it. My words weren't simple ego-stroking -- he genuinely had talent. I could easily have continued in this way for hours, but I was hungry for more, so I sat up, straddling his lap. I began to pull my shirt off before he stopped me.

"Let me."

I crossed my arms above my head and tilted my head in submission, awaiting his pleasure. Jonathan sat up, putting us in an intimate pose -- chest to chest, so close that my heavy breasts pressed into him. He gazed deeply into my eyes with the same look of complete devotion I'd seen in my dreams.

Taking the hem of my shirt into his hands, he slowly drew it over my head, sending my hair tumbling. The young man's covetous gaze took in my magnificent breasts, and I pushed my shoulders together to deepen my already cavernous cleavage.

Gently, he helped me off his lap and sat me on the edge of the bed. He pawed at the hooks of my bra for a moment, failing to overcome the clasp. I giggled at his embarrassed grimace, and took matters into my own hands, exposing acres of milky, soft skin.

Jonathan leered at my lush form. With shaky hands, he slid his fingertips over my rounded slopes, relishing their suppleness before finishing at my tightening nipples. I gasped at his precise, feather-light touch. He fastidiously found every inch of my bounty, observing tells of my pleasure. In hindsight, I couldn't have been certain whether I preferred the slobbering beast he'd become while attacking my tits with gusto, or the considerate lover gently pleasuring me, but in that moment, I had no regrets.

With a gentle hand on the back of my neck, he lowered me to the bed, and I gazed into his expressive eyes. Wonder and sublime happiness were written on his face, and I felt his admiration wash over me. I noted the silence of my inner slut; Jonathan had cowed her with his tenderness.

He leaned in to lay a kiss on my neck. Softly, but passionately, he trailed a line of need down to the sublimely yielding skin at the top of my breast, following the arc of it outward to my shoulder, continuing down the length of my slender arm before he took my hand in his and kissed my palm. I was adrift in an ocean of loving thoughts, and simply lay there, soaking in the sensation of being the object of this beautiful boy's care.

For an untold length of time, he explored the rest of my upper body scrupulously with gentle hands and affectionate lips. I felt as though I might melt into a puddle; never had I met such an attentive lover. Closing my eyes to let the worship continue, I squirmed with pleasure as I felt his tongue lap at the sensitive rim of my belly button while he inhaled my scent. His fingers even found the features I was less confident of: my rounded shade of a belly and the bit of chub at my sides and seemed to spend extra time there.

"Jonathan," I whined, gently tugging at his head to move him along, "not there..."

I sensed him look up at me, and opened my eyes to see his scrunched eyebrows, "But, why not?"

"Because... It's embarrassing... I'm not a young woman anymore. It's not easy getting rid of that...little extra at my age." I complained, trying and failing to pull his hands away from where they continued to caress my rounder regions.

"But Mia, you're so soft, and sexy!" He said, nuzzling my flesh like a kitten, "Your whole body is so...womanly, like one of those fertility goddesses in the Greek paintings. Please don't hide it from me."

I saw the way he studied my shameful parts with nothing but longing. Smiling, I cupped his cheeks and rewarded his thoughtfulness with more kisses. Fleetingly, the realization struck me of just how completely the tables had turned after hearing my message of reassurance directed back at me.

Breaking off the kiss, he slid me up on the bed, and pulled the rest of my clothes off, continuing to explore my body. He found all of the secret, sensitive places on my legs: the tender spots above my ankles, behind my knees, and my baby-soft inner thighs. He learned what tickled, what drew noises of appreciation, and what made me groan for more. The blue-eyed boy studied my flesh like a map he sought to commit to memory, and by the time his lips approached my apex, I could stand no more.

"Please, Jonathan, I need you inside me."

With the time for the final deed upon him, his confidence faltered momentarily, as I'd expected. Partially, I'd given him this time in the hopes that his need for me would eventually win over his concern for ruining the experience with virginal fumbling.

I reached out to caress his bulge, finding that he'd soaked a considerable portion of his pants with liquid desire. I smirked. "And I don't think I'm the only one...

"Come, Jonathan, no more stalling. Make love to me, beautiful man. Your teacher has longed for this day for many months, and her patience is at an end."

His lips curled into a smile, and doing his best to maintain eye contact, he doffed his clothes, discarding them in a pile on the floor in the dim light.

Freed from its confinement, his magnificent cock sprung upward. I bit my lower lip, shuffling backward to give him space as I trembled with anticipation. Jonathan shambled toward me on his knees, whipping thin streams of clear fluid here and there from his swinging cock. My breathing hitched as reached me, nestling his broad tip just within my glistening inner lips.

The young man paused, looking up into my eyes once more, and I nodded eagerly, resisting an urge to grab his firm behind and yank him into me.

Finally, he found his determination and thrust into my welcoming folds; slowly, savoring every inch of progress.

God in Heaven, he was big! With Nick, once his glans was inside, the resistance lessened. Not so with Jonathan, whose girth only seemed to increase as pushed into me. Thankfully, I was as wet as southeast Asia in monsoon season, so his steely cock filled me with a full, stretching feeling only bordering on pain.

But what delicious pain! I looked up at my love with glazed eyes, feeling that familiar fog of lust start to settle onto me, my mind receding.

I fought my descent into that debased, ravenous state I remembered all too well from Nick. It was more difficult than I imagined -- refusing the drug to satisfy the addiction I'd always known. But this moment was pivotal for Jonathan, and I refused to ruin the magic of it by turning into a drooling cock slave.

The dark-haired young man groaned after a few jerky pumps and stopped suddenly, holding very still. His breath hitched twice before he exhaled, still frozen. I froze too, understanding what he intended to avoid, even while secretly hoping he would discharge that cum cannon of his inside me. As spun up as I was right now, feeling all that gooey warmth fill me up would likely set me off like a powder keg.

"It's okay, Jonathan," I said, pulling him to my breast, "just let it happen. There's no need to hold back."

He pulled back to meet my eyes, "But, did you...?"

"Jonathan, I guarantee I will find satisfaction many many times before we're finished here. We're both going to find this much more enjoyable when you're not trying to stop the tide from coming in." I nodded, injecting some iron into my tone. Pulling the backs of my knees, I raised my legs to let him penetrate more deeply. "Now, Sweet Boy, get to it!"

The corners of his eyes crinkled at my levity. He shoved into me once again -- more violently this time, sawing in and out with short, rapid strokes. He was no virtuoso, but that would come with practice, and that was something I aimed to give him plenty of.

Less than twenty seconds later, I felt him swell.

"Mia, here it...oh...UGH!!"

With his stilted words, I felt his cock pulse, firing off a charge of the warmest spunk I've ever had the pleasure of being injected with. He continued throbbing inside me, ejecting more and more of his never-ending supply of cum into every nook and cranny of my needy pussy. Miaslut was rattling the bars of her cage within my mind, and I barely held her off. I reached down to my throbbing clit to give myself the final push into a powerful orgasm of my own. My cunt clamped on his shaft, squeezing it while I felt his cum start to leak out of me. The pleasure rolled on in a wave seemingly without end as Jonathan continued to baste my insides, eventually tapering off to a more sedate pleasure. The smooth, vanilla joy of being filled to the brim with fresh, hot cum suffused me.

Jonathan deflated, sagging into my embrace.

"Well? All it was cracked up to be?" I asked, looking down at him between my breasts.

He huffed a laugh, "I think we're gonna need to do that again."

It wasn't until he said something that I realized he hadn't gone completely soft inside me. "I was hoping you'd say that."

Somehow, I maintained my right frame of mind as Jonathan and I spent the next two hours celebrating one another's bodies. I could only take so much of his monstrous cock reaming me out, but after looking forward to this day for so long, I wasn't about to let that stop our journey of ecstasy.

His endowments were a singular marvel to me. I wanted to worship his equipment on hands and knees with no thought to rationality. Wringing out orgasm after orgasm from him until he had no more precious essence to give me. It gave me a high to see such a violent and kinetic indication of his pleasure, and to know that I gave that to him. Part of me suspected it was Miaslut surfacing, but the lines between us were so blurred at that point I no longer cared. I'd given Jonathan tender lovemaking for the sake of the experience, but now I indulged as the mood struck me.

Nexte100
Nexte100
1,059 Followers