Sweet Little Thing Ch. 01

Story Info
Two friends get to know each other a little more.
776 words
3.9
14.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just another day of boredom and aimless scrolling through the internet, I decided to check my account i created on a porn site for any activity. I wasn't expecting much considering I've been off for a while.

I was surprised to see series of messages but I really wasn't interested in replying any message, not until a particular profile caught my eye.

The picture on the profile seemed familiar and I clicked on it, lo and behold I saw it was my friend, Krissy, living 4 houses down my street, I wouldn't say we're best of friends but we have a nice relationship.

I checked her profile and I saw she's listed as a bisexual and submissive,

"How perfect can this get?" I wondered, laughing with glee at the information she probably didn't know I had.

I once told her about few of my fetish when we had a conversation about sexuality and she didn't mention the fact she's submissive or bisexual to me, not like I expect everyone going out of their way to shout it over the rooftops.

I noticed she became more flirty and daring with her dressing after I mentioned to her I was also into girls but then I thought nothing of it and brushed it off as my brain playing tricks on me.

She's a hot little thing, almost as tall as I am at 5'8, full breasts, not so big, pointy nipples, a nice round ass and long legs to die for. It's no wonder I was into her and thought I imagined things but seeing her profile, I decided to seduce and have my way with her.

I decided to put my plan into motion the next day and I texted her to ask if she was going to be home.

"I'm coming over to your place tomorrow if that's cool with you? I'm super bored and I need to leave this house."

"Sure, it's no problem, you know you're always welcome."

"I'd have shown up today but I have a few things to do over here, I miss your company though," I decide to throw that out.

I mean it's super innocent yet it's also a way to open the door to future flirting.

"It's no problem, and it's been a while we saw each other, I feel like an abandoned girlfriend already."

She's definitely been throwing hints but I've been so blind to it, well not anymore, two can play at this game.

"Oh well, your girlfriend's coming over tomorrow so there's going to be none of the abandonment talk."

"Ohhh, I can't wait, I'll dress super sexy so you wouldn't think of taking your eyes off me."

"Just kidding,ignore that lol.. or not since we're both joking around, I particularly like this part of you that's a tease."

"You don't need to dress super sexy, you're sexy without trying."

I decided not to reply to the other part of the message so as not to encourage the conversation.

"Got to go now, we'll talk tomorrow?"

"Sure, take care of yourself." I switched off my phone and slipped it under my pillows

Now that I started to flirt back, we can say my plan has started. Normally I would have come on strong but in this case I decided not to.

We have a comfortable relationship as friends and I wouldn't want to ruin that just because I'm guessing she's interested in me, it'll take more than that and I'll need her to make the first move.

The Next Morning.....

While I was searching all over my bed for my phone to switch off the darned alarm, I heard Krissy greeting my mum outside the house and I bolted up, looking out the window.

Damn I'm really looking at her, like really seeing how hot she is, I mean I mentioned it but it's way more than that. She always has this smile on her face and her eyebrows immediately jumps up if it's a genuine smile like the one she has on right now.

She's on a tight fitted crop top and a jean shorts that looks like it needs her laps to breath. I decided to take a chance and send a message to her.

"If that's even a fraction of how secy you're going to dress for me, I don't want to think about what I'm in for this afternoon," Biting my lips, I waited for a reply hoping I didn't go overboard.

"Oh, you have no idea.. You just wait and see." She replied almost immediately though if felt like ages, I breathed in relief, seems I didn't go overboard after all.