Sweet Luffin'

Story Info
Hope this helps you get off :D
4.1k words
4.72
6.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(For the person I luff... Although I can't take the credit for all the ideas...)

Aisha smiled as Inzi squeezed her hand tightly over the armrest. This is exactly what she needed. They were in their local Cineworld having a well deserved date night after a stressful week of work. She settled in the seat cushions, focusing on the bright colours and loud music, trying to immerse herself into the film. Her and Inzi hardly ever had the time to go on dates, especially with her new job. Tonight, she just wanted to relax.

It was about half an hour into the movie when she realised she wasn't really in the mood for a crappy romantic comedy. The movie was objectively okay, but she found herself wanting to spend their long overdue date night some other way. Her thoughts instead swayed to other, much more interesting things (for example, the fact that she hadn't had the time to come in over a week...)

She reached over and squeezed Inzi's thigh. His eyes shot to hers in a questioning look.

"This isn't that great, is it?" she muttered to him.

He looked a bit apologetic. "I thought it would be better."

She shook her head quickly. "Don't worry about it. As long as I get to spend time with you, I'm happy."

She was rewarded with one of his big goofy grins in response to that and it still caused butterflies to erupt in her stomach even after all these years. But then Inzi's expression became more playful, mischievous even, and before he spoke, she knew what he was about to suggest.

"We do have the entire back row to ourselves..." he whispered, his hand absently stroking up her arm, to her shoulder. It was a light touch, but Aisha was aware of every movement.

"They can't blame us for entertaining ourselves..." Inzi continued in that playful voice that made the blood rush into Aisha's cheeks.

"I think they might be able to blame us-" Aisha tried to say, but Inzi's stroking hand had swept softly over her nipple and she let out a small gasp as she felt the spike of pleasure travel all the way down. Damn her earlier self for deciding not to wear a bra because now she'd forgotten what she'd wanted to say.

"Sorry, what was that?" Inzi asked. Aisha noted that he would not stop smiling. She was horny but she hadn't expected the tables to turn so fast. She wasn't one to give up control that quickly.

"I said we'll get caught," she hissed, grabbing his wandering hand and depositing it out of her personal space. She already felt colder though and hoped he'd carry on anyway. In fact, she was counting on it, and sure enough, it only took a few seconds before Inzi reached over and started running his fingers up and down her sensitive wrist.

"You're being awfully resistant today," Inzi pointed out.

Aisha rolled her eyes as she tried to control her breathing. "Maybe because we're in public," she replied.

He shrugged. "Still. It's not like you to deny pleasure." When he'd said that last word, he'd squeezed her inner thigh and her whole body clenched involuntarily. God, how could he turn her on so easily? She knew she was already wet enough to do more than light touches...

In reality, she gave him an irritated look. "Dickhead."

Instead of replying to that, he met her gaze with his own stubbornness. She managed to admire the blue in his eyes for a moment before he spoke. "If you're not going to take my suggestions," he said teasingly, "I guess I'll just have to make you more impressionable..."

Aisha knew what that meant. Excitement boiled inside her at the thought of it, submitting to her boyfriend completely. It was one of the things she enjoyed most in their sex life, and they'd spent ages perfecting the act they'd once thought impossible. Inzi obviously saw her anticipation and before Aisha could say another word, he'd snapped his fingers.

She felt her mind getting lighter. Reality seemed a little more cloudy. Her thoughts became less focused. It was always a pleasant experience because even though her usual self would rebel at the idea of being completely under someone else's control, when it was actually happening, she was forced to believe that everything was alright. And everything was alright. She was alright, she was calm, she was really really horny.

"Say it louder," Inzi prompted.

"I'm really really horny," Aisha repeated.

Inzi nodded approvingly. "Such a naughty girl, getting so horny in a public place."

"I'm such a naughty, horny girl," she agreed.

"Do you think naughty girls should be punished?" Inzi asked.

Part of her knew what would happen when she answered, but that part of her was buried deep in her subconscious, and right now, something else was telling her what the right thing to say was. "I'm a naughty girl who needs to be punished."

"How should I punish you?" he asked, even though he was going to give the answer. "Should I tease you?"

"Yes," she replied automatically.

Inzi trailed his hand from her knee up to her inner thigh under her loose skirt. "The thought of being teased turns you on, doesn't it?"

"God, yes," she sighed, instantly feeling so hot down there it was almost unbearable.

Inzi smiled as he saw her shuffling around in her seat, unable to sit still. "Do you want me to touch you?" he asked, his fingers so tantalisingly close to her underwear. And suddenly Aisha's body was filled with such an intense desire for her boyfriend to touch her, she was convinced she might die if he didn't.

"So much," she managed to gasp out, even though that response hardly did her feelings justice.

She held her breath as Inzi's finger reached higher. He moved her underwear out of the way and even the fresh air that could now reach her clit felt good; she was so sensitive. She was practically shaking as he stroked her soft lips, up and down, not quite getting to her clit, but it felt so incredibly good, she could already feel an orgasm building.

"When I touch your clit," Inzi whispered to her, "you're going to come so hard."

Aisha couldn't respond. She was too busy rolling her hips against Inzi's hand, closing her eyes and moaning softly. And then Inzi slipped a finger inside of her, so easily because she was so wet, and when he curled it up against that perfect spot, Aisha cried out in pleasure.

But as soon as she did, Inzi retracted his hand and sat back in his seat. It took Aisha a few seconds to come back to the cinema and realise that a few people had turned their heads in their direction. She felt her cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"That was naughty," Inzi whispered when everyone had turned around again. "You making so much noise."

"I'm sorry," Aisha replied immediately.

"No, you're not," Inzi said and she realised that he was right. "You don't care at all that people heard you moaning. You don't care if they see how horny you are. You don't care about anything except how horny you are and how you'll do anything to get me to touch your clit so you can come."

"I'd do anything," she whined, squeezing her legs together in frustration. God, she was so horny. She wanted to start humping the chair. She wanted her boyfriend to rip her clothes off and fuck her right here right now, in front of all these people. They were irrelevant anyway. What was important was that she needed to come.

"That's a shame," Inzi replied lazily. "Because I want to watch the movie." He turned away from her and fixed his eyes on the screen. "But," he added, his voice dripping with mischief, "just because I'm not touching you, it doesn't mean you can't feel it."

And just as he'd said that, Aisha started to feel it. Invisible hands touching her. She knew it was all in her mind, but it didn't make them feel any less real.

When her nipples started getting played with, she gasped audibly as she felt that spark of pleasure travel all the way down to her clit.

"You're not cold, are you?" Inzi asked, gesturing to how he could see her hard nipples through her shirt. Before Aisha could respond, Inzi said, "Oh no, you're just extremely horny, aren't you?"

Part of Aisha wished Inzi would stop asking those leading questions because every time, her body decided to take that as truth, and a new rush of arousal would shoot through her body like adrenaline. Her whole body was sagging low in the chair because she didn't have the energy to hold herself up. Her legs were parted so wide even though she knew that wouldn't make a difference if Inzi didn't want her to feel anything down there yet.

"Do you want to finish?" he asked, smirking at how far gone she was.

"Please," was all she could manage.

"Be quiet then," Inzi ordered, and it was like her lips sealed themselves shut just as an invisible hand reached her clit. She wanted to scream in pleasure but Inzi had control over her body and he wasn't allowing it. She'd never felt this good when her clit was just being lightly touched. She was going to come. She could feel it building. She was right there...

"You're not allowed to come until I touch your clit," Inzi reiterated, and as he said that, she felt her body blocking her orgasm. It was the most frustrating thing ever. Even though the finger circling her sweet spot hasn't slowed down, and she was still at the edge, and it felt so incredibly good, she just couldn't topple over. It was ecstasy and hell at the same time.

And then it stopped.

She was left panting in her seat feeling more horny that she'd ever felt. She distantly realised people were getting up out of their seats and leaving the cinema.

"You can talk now," Inzi allowed, as he stood up, "since we're going home. But the hands aren't going to stop."

And all the way home, Aisha was locked in unbearable pleasure, getting more and more desperate for release.

Neither of them had wanted to drive, so they ordered a cab.

"Come on, honey," Inzi encouraged, opening the door for Aisha. Before she could step into the car though, an intense wave of pleasure washed over her as the insivible hands, so far only touching lightly had started rubbing so damn fast around her clit and Aisha stumbled, her legs feeling like they were about to give out.

"If she's wasted, she's not getting in," the cab driver warned. "I've been burned before by drunken vomit on my carpet."

"She's not drunk," Inzi assured. "Just a bit tired."

The hands stopped momentarily for Aisha to get into the backseat of the cab. As Inzi slid in beside her, he whispered in her ear. "And incredibly horny."

Aisha gasped as a new feeling of desire peaked inside her. She needed her clit to be touched again. She needed to get fucked. She was grinding her hips, shuffling her legs, humming softly, still feeling those invisible hands tantalising her.

"Inzi..." she whined. "I need you."

It didn't even occur to her that she could touch herself. The idea had been stripped from her mind as if someone had told her she just wasn't allowed.

"What?" he asked innocently. "This?"

She still couldn't see anything but suddenly felt something larger than a finger slide inside of her. It thrust deep, curling up in just the right spot and Aisha couldn't help but groan loudly.

"Is she alright?" the cab driver asked, looking in the rearview mirror. He obviously couldn't see anything since it was all in Aisha's head, but he still looked suspicious.

Inzi also looked to Aisha to answer. She cursed herself for making such a conspicuous noise because the invisible touches had stopped now. "I'm fine," she managed, more breathless than she would have liked.

"And this is us," Inzi added, pointing to where the cab driver could drop them off.

They thanked him and headed inside. As soon as the front door closed behind them, Aisha pounced on her boyfriend, kissing his neck, wrapping her legs around his torso, needing any friction she could get down there.

"Whoa whoa whoa," Inzi laughed, gently putting her down to her immense dismay. "I think someone needs to cool down."

She felt her body relax slightly, so her thoughts weren't entirely invaded with herself begging to come, but she was still in a complete daze of horniness.

"Wanna watch something?" Inzi asked, leading her to their living room. He sat down and Aisha followed obediently, curling up against his warm chest. Inzi put a sitcom on and they managed to watch a few minutes before both of their minds turned back to sex.

"Can we fuck soon?" Aisha almost whined.

Inzi raised an eyebrow. "Why? Are you still horny?"

"Yes!" she groaned as she felt the burning in her gut return, more ferocious than last time. She would have pounced on him again if he didn't still have control over her body.

"Would it be frustrating if you got even more horny?" Inzi asked her.

"Fuck," she whined as it happened.

Inzi smiled evilly. "Every time I rub your arm, you're going to get more horny," he informed her. "But you're not allowed to touch yourself down there."

To demonstrate, he touched her arm and Aisha felt a jolt of electricity go through her, making her clit tingle in desire. The words "please" and "more" and "I need to touch myself" were on the tip of her tongue, but she didn't want to beg too early.

Inzi did a fake stretch as he yawned, accidentally brushing her arm as he went and another intense rush of hormones raced through her head leaving her a bit dizzy. Before she could recover, Inzi touched her arm again and, even though she tried her hardest not to, her hips started bobbing back and forth on the sofa.

"Your top is uncomfortable, isn't it?" Inzi asked casually.

Aisha nodded profusely and practically ripped it off. The sudden coolness made her nipples hard and she felt good when she saw Inzi admiring them. "You really want to play with your tits, don't you?" he asked her. "I think you'd really enjoy it."

"I would enjoy that," Aisha agreed as she placed her hands over her boobs. They fit perfectly in her hands so she could squeeze them and play with her nipples and stroke her finger along their curves. Her skin was so soft and she heard herself moaning every time her fingers ran across her nipples. It felt so good and god, she should listen to Inzi all the time because his ideas were phenomenal.

Inzi continued lazily touching her arm every now and then and every time her body would start shaking more and more. She tried to get any friction she could by rubbing her legs together but it just wasn't enough. After he'd touched her arm for the fifth time, she couldn't sit still at all and she spent minutes just fidgeting around the sofa, moaning and tingling.

The sixth time Inzi touched her, she gasped as the overwhelming horny thoughts infiltrated her brain, travelling down to her clit, making her so wet, she'd probably have to throw her underwear out after this.

"Please, Inzi," she begged. She needed something. She couldn't bear this any longer.

"What?" he asked with a mischievous smile. "You want to be more horny?" Before he got an answer, he touched her arm again.

She moaned as her clit throbbed, aching to be touched. She got off of the sofa and started humping the side of it instead, completely unable to control herself. It wasn't anywhere as good as her clit actually being touched but that small relief made her groan so loudly. With every thrust against the sofa, she started begging her boyfriend: "Please, please, please, please, please..."

"Alright," Inzi finally relented after enjoying the show for a while. Aisha sighed in relief and anticipation. "If you touch me, you'll get some pleasure."

She almost tripped over her own legs getting onto the floor in front of him. She was so grateful he'd lowered his trousers and underwear for her so she could immediately take him in her mouth.

She had to stop herself throwing her head back in ecstasy when she bobbed down because she could feel her own clit being sucked as she went. She sucked his member like it was the best thing she'd ever tasted, like it was her most favourite thing to do, like her life depended on it. Up and down, licking her tongue along the top, taking him all in, twisting and bopping and making sure his entire member was in contact with her wet mouth.

She lost sense of time because she was enjoying herself so much. But when she felt Inzi grab her hair, she was almost annoyed she couldn't continue. Inzi pulled her head back. She moaned in pleasure and he did it a big harder. "You want to get fucked now," he told her and god, yes she did. She wanted that so fucking much. Probably more than she'd wanted anything in her entire life.

"Please fuck me," she begged, still on her knees. "Fuck, Inzi, please."

"Stand up," he ordered. She obeyed immediately.

Inzi grabbed her shoulders, spun her around and pushed her against the wall. "Don't move," he said, and she couldn't even if she'd wanted to.

Inzi slid his dick over her entrance, still teasing her, driving her crazy. He slid between her lips and up to her clit and she would've collapsed in pleasure if she could move. He pulled away and used his finger to slide in and out a few times, warming her up, making her want more. Then his finger pulled out and slid up to her clit. As soon as he touched her there, Aisha screamed as finally, finally an orgasm shook through her body, intense jolts of pleasure radiating from her clit, making her feel so good, she was sure it was the best she'd ever had.

Inzi was lining up again as she was still panting against the wall, getting aftershocks. "Just because you came," he said, "it doesn't mean you're not extremely horny still."

Aisha's relief was short lived because as soon as he'd said that, her body started thrumming with desire again. "God, please fuck me now." She thrust her hips back, trying to get his dick to go inside. She'd never gotten so horny so quickly after coming before.

"If you want it so badly..." Inzi replied.

Aisha wanted it so badly, she could feel her clit throbbing with need. Inzi lined up again, the head of his dick stroking against her wet entrance. Aisha was so sensitive, she was shaking already. And when Inzi slid inside of her, it was like fireworks were exploding and she couldn't think about anything except how good it felt.

Inzi started off slow, taking long, deep strokes but it didn't take long until they were both panting and Aisha was moaning so loud, they would've worried about disturbing the neighbours if they weren't so into it.

"It would feel really good if you were on your hands and knees," Inzi whispered in her ear.

She immediately obliged, getting down on all fours in front of the sofa. Inzi followed suit and didn't waste any time before plunging back into her, going slow and deep once more for the first few thrusts, but going faster when Aisha started pushing her hips back onto him in impatience.

Inzi had one hand in Aisha's hair and his other was reaching in front of her, slowly getting closer to her clit. "Do you want to come for me again?" he asked her as he pulled her hair.

Aisha moaned as her scalp tingled, sending pleasurable sparks racing down to her already sensitive clit. "Please," was all she could manage, her entire body tensing in anticipation for when Inzi's finger reached her clit.

"I think you can beg harder than that," Inzi replied, slowing right down now, going at an insufferable pace. Aisha thought that was the worst tragedy ever.

"God, please, Inzi," she begged, trying to move her hips back onto him faster.

"Don't move," Inzi ordered and it was like she'd been restrained by invisible bindings. It made it even more frustrating that she couldn't push back onto him. She was aching for him.

"Please, Inzi," she whined. "Please. Please, let me come. Please fuck me. I need you so fucking badly. Please..."

She'd had to say that all between moans because even though Inzi was thrusting in so slowly, it still felt like the best sex she'd ever had.

And then suddenly Inzi thrust in deep, so fucking deep. Aisha was sure he'd already been all the way in, but as he slid further, she realised only the head must have been in before. She felt so deliciously full, able to feel him rubbing against all the best spots.

12