Sweet Memories

Story Info
Memories of the pantyhose filled sex life with my ex-gf.
3.1k words
4.61
18.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hosey
hosey
66 Followers

My ex-gf Vicky was quite a hottie. A cute and fashionable dark blonde with some lovely tits, perfect curves and pretty sexy legs. I knew her through some common friends and I immediately fell for her back then. I was lucky to end up as her boyfriend eventually as quite some guys were after her at the time.

In the very beginning of our relationship I didn't know how to tell her about my thing for pantyhose so I decided to start slowly by telling her I really like skirts and dresses on girls. One evening in early fall we went to the opera, as she was into that, and she promised me to wear a dress. And oh boy she did. She wore a classy black dress with some floral print, black high heels along with - to my delight - a beautiful pair of nude pantyhose with a slight shine on them. She looked stunning. I couldn't stop staring at her legs the whole evening. At some point she caught me and - still unaware of my fetish - even asked me "Oh do i have a run in my pantyhose?" I somehow managed to talk myself out of it.

As soon as we got back to her place we started making out on the bed and my hands were all over her legs. I started kissing her pantyhosed feet and sucking on her toes which she found hot, that i could tell. When we got to the point where i was supposed to remove her pantyhose I told her that i really liked them. She put on a naughty smile and seemed to find it quite interesting. Well, I didn't dare to rip them that night so I just pulled them down a little. She laid on her back with her legs up while I was fingering and licking her sweet pussy. I already made her cum like that. Then I started fucking her while sucking on her beautiful feet with red painted toenails encased in slightly reinforced toe pantyhose. I loved how she was watching me the whole time. It didn't take long before we both came together. It was wonderful!

From that point on she was happy to wear for me. She told me that she liked the effect it had on me and how kinky it is when I sucked her feet in pantyhose, rip them and just fuck her like that.

I vividly remember one evening when we went to a party of a friend of hers. I arrived early at her place so I was able to watch her getting ready. She was slowly and seductively putting on her expensive pair of nude pantyhose right in front of me. She obviously enjoyed the fact that I was mesmerized. I started licking and sucking her feet and I already wanted to bang her right there but she didn't let me. She put on a dress and her beige high heels and off we went. At the party she took every chance to tease the hell out of me, even while talking to other people.

While she was sitting on a sofa talking to a friend of hers she had her legs crossed and just casually ran her hand up and down her calve, like girls do, and occasinoally glancing in my direction to check if I am still watching her with lusty eyes. She later told me that the way I looked at her in that moment made her totally wet, even more so because the girl she was talking to had absolutely no idea.

She kept on deliberately crossing and re-crossing her legs, knowing very well that the sound of her nylon legs rubbing against each other was driving me wild. At some point she whispered "touch my legs" after making sure nobody was watching. I had a hard time to keep my dick from getting too hard right there at the party, it was crazy. "You can have me and my pantyhose later when we get home" she continued with a dirty smile. Of course, I couldn't wait.

On our way home, we made out heavily in the taxi and in every dark corner with little street lighting. We were both so very horny, we almost had sex in public but somehow managed to get back to her apartment. As soon as we entered I immediately turned her around and ripped her pantyhose. Her pussy was so wet as I entered her from behind right there while standing in the hallway with her sexy high heels and all of our clothes still on. I pulled down her dress to free her tits and see them jump with every thrust.

"You like driving me crazy with your pantyhose, don't you?" I asked.

"Maybe" she answered seductively and grinned.

She let one foot slip out of her high heeled shoe and placed it on a shelf so that I could see her sexy nylon foot while fucking her. "Oh yes... yes!" she kept screaming. She moaned so loud and sexy and eventually came three times. Afterwards she turned around to sucked me off. I screamed with joy while cumming in her mouth and she swallowed most of what was the biggest load I had ever shot up to that point.

But we didn't stop there. Right after she went to the bathroom to change, I surprised her and fucked her again right there with her torn pantyhose still on. After making her cum again she sat down on the toiled seat so I could spray my second load all over her sexy feet. stripped off her pantyhose, wrapped it around my cock and jerked my hard dick until it exploded again. My knees got weak as she made me shoot my second load right into her nylons.

Vicky had a fancy and expensive taste when it came to clothing and her pickiness didn't stop with pantyhose either, she hardly bought random drug store pantyhose but mostly good quality hosiery as she also wore them for work. In fact, she started wearing pantyhose to work more often. She worked at a sales department of some company so her work environment was quite upscale. She told me that she definitely got more looks from guys at her office when she wore pantyhose which I guess she enjoyed quite a bit.

As she told me, the other girls at her office had made similar experiences with wearing pantyhose (I would have loved to hear those conversations cause some of her colleagues were pretty hot too). All this talking drove me insane and she knew it.

Her go-to pantyhose color for work and for dressing up had always been nude but as sheer black pantyhose came back in style around here in Europe (thank god for that trend!) she started to wear them as well.

For a Valentine's Day dinner she bought a pair of black sheer-to-waist pantyhose and wore them as we went out to a fancy restaurant. She teased me all evening, rubbing her foot against my legs under the table. She just couldn't stop teasing me. She even told me right there in the restaurant that "these pantyhose make me feel so sexy". And sexy she was. Of course I got an instant hard on, and she could tell for sure.

Back at her place she sat on the sofa and watched me as I slowly removed her high heels and greedily licked and sucked on her nylon feet. I don't know which brand it was but these pantyhose made her legs feel incredibly soft and silky. They must have been expensive. However, she still told me to "just rip them". So I did, pulled her panties aside and started fucking her right there on the sofa.

"Oh god that's so hot" Vicky moaned. She was incredibly horny that night so we lost control and started fucking like crazy. She eventually turned around kneeling on the sofa while I was pounding her doggy style right there on the sofa until we both came together. Oh how I loved that.

All of this lead up to the most memorable evening one Christmas eve. We spent Christmas with Vicky's family at their place. Her parents lived in a nice big house about an hour's drive away. Her sister Nadine and her boyfriend Robert were also there. We arrived in the early afternoon and after some coffee, the girls went upstairs to get ready for dinner. Meanwhile Vicky's father, Robert and me had some drinks and already got a bit tipsy. It took the girls about an hour to get dressed but when they came back my jaw just dropped.

Vicky wore a short black glitter dress and the hottest pair of sheer black pantyhose i have ever seen. Her make up was just perfect as well and her bright red lipstick was sexy as hell. Nadine was no less jaw dropping. Now, Vicky was already a dream come true for me but her sister really was a stunner. Brunette, a gorgeous face, a hot body and legs to die for. I saw her wearing on just a handful occasions and I always had to stare, she was really hot. And especially on that evening. Nadine wore a festive red dress that ended quite a bit above her knees along with sheer nude pantyhose. Both girls looked amazing! Nadine's boyfriend also seemed to love the view. Even Vicky's mom looked pretty hot that evening wearing a navy dress and black semi opaque tights.

Both girls joined us on the couch and we shared some champagne. They kicked off their slippers and I could see their beautiful feet in their slightly reinforced toe pantyhose, just the way I love it. Of course I place my hand on Vicky's legs and felt the silky soft material of her hose. I don't know the brand but they were definitely high quality. She gave me wicked smiles, knowing the effect she had on me, while we kept on chatting.

Nadine did the same to Robert. He also had his hand on her thighs, feeling her legs. Her dress rose up, revealing quite some thigh. That's when I learned that her pantyhose were obviously sheer-to-waist. She put on quite a leg show there. Having my hand on Vicky's legs all the while, I had a hard time keeping my boner down.

After the dinner the show went on. Us men sat on the couch and had some wine while the girls kept chatting at the dining table. Both had their sexy long legs crossed, dangled their slippers and both kept showing quite some leg. They occasionally glanced in our directions and smiled wickedly, obviously enjoying what they did to us, at least to me. I was pretty sure Vicky told Nadine about my thing for pantyhose since Nadine caught me staring several times that evening and obviously didn't mind at all, smiling as our eyes met.

I was 100% sure that Nadine was flirting with me when Vicky left the room for a moment leaving Nadine sitting on the dinner table chatting with her mom and scrolling through her phone. While her boyfriend was engaged in a discussion with her father, I watched her hand casually running over her crossed leg. The light of the room perfectly illuminated her beautiful pantyhosed legs. I was mesmerized watching her feminine hands with painted nails rubbing her silky soft calves. When our eyes met after a few seconds it was clear that she was watching me the whole time, but she just smiled and continued to run her hand over her leg. It was just a brief moment, but so fucking hot.

Later that evening, Nadine and Robert went out to meet some friends and Vicky and me stayed home with her parents and watched a movie. I had my hand on Vicky's legs the whole time and pretty soon Vicky started to feel the bulge in my pants. I couldn't really concentrate on what we were watching and became horny as hell. I could tell Vicky felt the same. The wine got us more and more tipsy which made it even worse. When the movie was finally over, her parent's went to bed and we told them we will just stay up for a while and have some more wine. As soon as they were gone we immediately started making out heavily on the couch. I had my hands all over her silky soft legs and felt every inch of them. She was so very horny, it was crazy. Soon I started licking her pantyhose feet and sucked on her toes while she was watching me. "You're so bad" she whispered seductively while I was all over her feet.

"You liked my pantyhose tonight didn't you you pervert" she continued, driving me even more crazy.

"Let's go upstairs" I suggested, but she had other plans.

"No I want to do it here on the couch."

"Are you sure?" I asked, nervous that her parents might hear us.

Vicky didn't respond verbally but rather opened my pants, freed my hard cock and immediately started sucking on it. She kept looking at me with my cock in her mouth. The sight of her bright red lips wrapped around my hard dick was driving me crazy.

"Rip my pantyhose and fuck me here" she whispered lustfully and excited while looking at me and jerking my cock.

Of course I got wild, pushed her back on the sofa where she lay on her back and spread her legs for me. I ripped her beautiful pantyhose, pulled her panties aside and started licking her dripping wet and swollen pussy. I played with her clit and let my tongue enter her wet pussy, that got her off every time. "Oh my god" she groaned intensely as I made her cum with my tongue, biting her lips but still trying to keep it down as to not wake up her parents.

Soon I shove my aching hard on into her pussy and started fucking her, with all our clothes still on, just as she wanted me to.

"Ooh god yes" she moaned so intensely, horny as hell. The fact that we had this kinky sex in her parents' living room drove her totally wild. It did the same for me. She lifted on leg in the air so I could enjoy the silky soft sensation of her pantyhose, watching me as I sucked on her toes while fucking her. It didn't take long for her to cum again, but she kept wanting more.

"Fuck me from behind" she ordered and turned around, kneeling on the couch and stretching out her sexy butt and showing me her wet pussy. I entered her and started pounding her hard. She obviously loved it. She rested one foot on the floor so I could stare at her beautiful feet with the reinforced toes. It was her who placed my hand on her thighs, making sure I felt nylons while ramming my cock inside of her. Like a pornstar she turned her head and looked at me with her red lipstick lips and hot make up. I even pulled her hair. In the right moment she did like a little roughness, and that moment was perfectly right.

"Oh my god that's so fucking good" she moaned. She only used that kind of dirty talk during sex when she was super horny.

We eventually managed to come together eventually, both really intense.

"I don't know what it was but I was so horny all evening" she told me after we caught our breadth. I surely felt the same. It was definitely the best and wildest sex we ever had.

Vicky was pretty tired afterwards so we went straight to bed. About 20 minutes later, I heard Nadine and Robert coming back home. They were whispering and giggling as they walked up the stairs and into Nadine's room.

Nadine's room was right next to Vicky's and both rooms shared one balcony. Vicky was already in deep sleep and so I was lying there in bed thinking if I should dare to walk out on the balcony and have a look inside Nadine's room through the window. I could actually hear Nadine and Robert making out already and I started to get hard again. I thought fuck it and walked out on the balcony as quietly as I possibly could. From there I could see right into Nadine's room and it was a bingo!

The bedside lamp was still on so I could see everything. Nadine was lying on the bed with her long legs spread while Robert was kneeling in front of her and fucking her. She had placed one leg on Robert's shoulder and was massaging her clit while looking at him as he rammed his cock into her pussy. Looking closer I realized the best part: Nadine still wore her pantyhose, obviously ripped! I could even see her red painted toes under the reinforced toe part of her hose. I was even able to hear her moaning and see her face grinning ecstatically as her boyfriend made quite an effort to fuck her really well. The image has burned itself in my head. But it is what she said to him that is stuck in my head until today.

"Yes baby do you like my legs in my pantyhose? You also have a pantyhose fetish ha?" I could hear her asking him seductively. Holy shit! Her naughtiness was a pretty hot surprise. Her words had the desired effect on him as he was fucking her harder and harder.

"Oh god your dick is so gooood" she continued. Her moaning was so sexy and dirty.

Soon, they switched positions with Nadine on top. She let out a deep sigh as she lowered herself on Robert's hard dick. I could see how it slipped into her pussy. And boy did she ride him well. The lucky bastard's hands either ran over her legs or squeezed her bouncing tits the whole time. Pretty soon they both came together. That's when I quickly went back to bed.

Why did she say "also"? I am pretty sure she was referring to me and they talked about my pantyhose fetish. Was she somehow turned on by my fetish? By me staring at her legs? Actually, Vicky later giggled when she told me that they had a lot to talk about when they were putting on their pantyhose together that afternoon and that Robert might have similar interests as I do. She refused to give me any further details though. It was kind of embarrassing but also very arousing.

Nothing more happened that Christmas. In fact, my relationship with Vicky didn't survive the following year. We broke up a few months later after about 3 years, for various reasons, not related to my fetish. However, up to this day, I like to recall those sweet memories.

hosey
hosey
66 Followers