Sweet Pauly Purebred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second hand smoke? If she smoked that whole joint in a closed bathroom, it would probably work; it was already smokey.

Her voice still held tight, Roxie explained. "Hold your mouth open, breath slowly in while I breath out."

She stepped close, putting one hand behind my neck. It was odd seeing Roxie at my own height. She leaned close, lips parted, head tilted slightly to the side. I let my mouth open.

When I felt her breath I started to suck air in. In the corner of my eye, I could see smoke leaving her lips and entering mine in the short gap separating us.

"Good. Now hold it in." Her voice no longer sounded constricted.

I fully inflated my lungs, holding my breath. It pushed my new tatas out as I felt the smoke tickling inside. I refused to cough. Then I exhaled a thin cloud of smoke and the coughing began. Roxie's hand traveled down from my neck to lat my back as I bent over, hacking.

When I stood back up she was smiling at me, almost laughing. She brought the joint back to her lips and drew in again, deeper, before setting the joint on the edge of her sink.

Again she leaned in close, lips parted. This time, she added a hand on my waist to the one on my nape. She blew, I sucked. In the mirror, her lips were so close to mine I couldn't see the smoke we shared pass between us. When she stopped exhaling, I felt like my lungs were stretched to their limit, and I was more than a little lightheaded.

"That's it, beautiful. Hold it in." Then I felt her tongue. It was soft and light as it ran along the underside of my upper lip. It was still soft as it found my own tongue.

"Mmmm." I'm not sure who made the sound. I know it was her hands pulling me closer, pulling her own body against me. My tongue moved against hers. It was so different from the Mitzy and her friends' frenzied kisses. This was tender, soft, loving.

I coughed. Smoke shot out between us. I coughed some more. A hand stroked my back until I stopped. Roxie was laughing now.

"What?" I managed to get out as caught my breath.

"Silly me, trying to save your make up. Look."

I looked in the mirror. My lips were almost perfect, but my eyes were a mess. Tears from my coughing had washed dark lines down from both eyes. I started to laugh too. Then neither of us could stop.

When we did, Roxie was in my arms and I in hers. Her bright eyes were studying me. "I liked that."

"Me too. It feels good. Silly." I needed more silly in my life, I decided.

"No. Yeah, that feels good. But I meant kissing you."

"Oh." I want sure what else to say.

"Can I kiss you again? Please?" Her eyes looked vulnerable, like it would hurt it I denied her request.

"Will you fix my make up afterwards?"

"Beautiful girl, I'll bring you breakfast in bed in the morning, if that's what it takes."

This time there was no smoke to be shared when her head tilted enough to miss my nose. Her lips found mine. They explored each other before her tongue slipped inside. I had never felt anything like her soft tongue sliding over mine, our arms holding each other lovingly close. My trust in Roxie allowed defenses to drop.

"Mmmm." That was definitely me this time. My sound encouraged Roxie to pull me closer, kiss me harder. Her breathing became more urgent, her fingers massaging their way across the back of my neck. Her other arm was wrapped deep around me, holding me close to her.

I know she had to feel my hard-on between us. When she finally pulled back after stretching my lower lip out between her teeth, she kept her body against me, grinding. My make-up and lipstick was all over Roxie's face.

I started to giggle.

"What?"

"You should see your face."

She shook her head. "I don't want to. I can see yours. Lipstick everywhere. I want to kiss you some more. I like kissing sexy girls."

Her lips and tongue were against mine without waiting for an answer. She had called me a sexy girl. And I felt sexy too. I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close. I felt her hips massage her belly against me, against the obvious hard cock under my skirt. Roxie groaned into my mouth.

It didn't matter that she was a girl. Roxie cared for me, she loved me, and I learned that day that making out with a gorgeous, sexy Roxie, and getting her all hot and bothered was incredibly erotic. My body wanted more, but had no idea what exactly that meant.

I felt Roxie's hands travel down to each grab a cheek of my ass before she shoved me against the door. I grabbed hers and squeezed. I felt her hips moving, smaller circles now, focused on rubbing her lady parts on my not so ladylike ones.

Lips still touching mine, it almost tickled when she managed to mutter, "Fuck! This feels so good!"

It did. As our tongues re-entwined I shocked us both. I am sure there was no conscious decision to slide my hand up from her firm yet soft cheek, but one hand roamed up her side to cup her breast. The first I'd ever really held.

"Yes." She whispered into my mouth.

There was no bra. Her oversize shirt was thin cotton. I squeezed. It was softer than I had imagined, but resistant under my fingers' pressure. A hard point pushed into my palm as her nipple tightened. I caught it between the base of two fingers, pinching it as they squeezed her. Roxie groaned again.

Her tongue was more insistent, her lips frantic on mine. Both her hands slipped off my ass. She leaned harder into me, pinning me against the door. I could feel my sack begin to pull up tight as she continued to rub against the bulge of my cock.

Two hands grabbed my chest and squeezed. I gasped even as I realized she was squeezing tissue and cloth. It still felt good to have her groping me.

Roxie pulled back a enough to look at me, mock surprise on her face. "Why. Why, these are falsies! Naughty girl."

I gasped again when she pushed both hands under my tank top, not stopping until I felt the bra pushed up, dragging harshly over my sensitive nipples. As soon as she had exposed it, Roxie locked her lips on one nipple.

My back against the door, I couldn't retreat. Roxie's lips and tongue and (oh my fucking hell!) teeth sent shock waves out from my chest. Too much sensation. But instead of pushing the source of torment away, my hands cupped her head and held her to me, entirely of their own volition.

I cried out, face to the ceiling, back now arching my body out to meet the overwhelming onslot. Another limb decided to act on its own. My leg wrapped around one of Roxie's calves, pulling my crotch harder against her as I writhed.

"That's it, baby." She slurred, mouth not leaving my chest. She sucked hard on the tender tiny bump before I felt her teeth pinch it between them, her tongue flicking hard over the very tip.

I came. My first time ever cumming with another person. I screamed at the intense stimulation of my nipple, at the electric charges radiating outward from there, the pressure on my hard cock against my tormentor. I pumped again and again into the borrowed white panties under the borrowed skirt.

Roxie's mouth left my nipple, found my panting lips and kissed me hard. When our tongues seperated she whispered from deep in her throat. "You came for me, beautiful girl. You came from me sucking your sexy nipple. Are you wet, little girl?"

I hadn't expected her hand to slide up between us then, under my skirt. Fingers found my still-hard cock, the wet cotton around the head. I groaned, both because of the sudden sensation and the humiliation.

Roxie groaned along with me, fingers exploring me. "Oh my. You are very wet. And your clit is so swollen, so big. I have to see it."

"No! Roxie!" She didn't listen, but instead dropped to her knees, lifting my skirt.

"Oh my god! You're beautiful." I felt cool air hit my wet parts as she pulled the panties down.

"Please, Roxie, don't." I begged. "Arrhh!"

The feeling was beyond anything I had experienced when her tongue licked up my cock's length before she sucked the head into her mouth. My hands went to her head, tingling in her soft hair as lips and tongue teased me. It was almost more than I could take, but I didn't want this to stop. My head spun with the sensation, the surprise and the pot.

My hips began to thrust, pushing myself into her hot active mouth. I heard her wet sounds of encouragement. Finally, she pulled back with a ragged breath.

Looking down I saw her wide grin. "Oh fuck that's good!"

She sucked me in again for an instant. "I've always wanted to suck a...girl's clit like this. (Lick) So good!"

Roxie stood, sliding her way up my body. Her hands tugging up on my tank top. "Take this off."

I pulled it over the dislodged bra and over my head.

"Now this." Frantic fingers grabbed the bra, then me. I was spun around so I faced the door. I felt the bra unhooked, the straps slide down my shoulders. It fell to the floor as Roxie pulled me back toward her, her arms wrapping around me from behind. One hand found the unsucked nipple, teasing it, while the other gripped my 'clit,' slippery from her earlier attention. She kissed softly along my shoulder to my neck.

"My wonderful, beautiful little girl." Roxie whispered, her lips tickling my ear. She called me hers! "I have to have you."

I didn't know what she meant, but her possessiveness warmed me. If my family had taught me anything, it was that the desire to possess me was the highest form of love they could show.

She pulled me away from the door enough to open it, dragged me by the hand to her bed. One push left me on my back, in platforms, skirt and no top, looking up at the gorgeous girl standing above me. I watched her peel the black yoga pants from under her long shirt and let them drop to her feet. She stepped out of them before pulling her shirt over her head.

Roxie, the resident desire of many, stood over me panting, naked from head to toe. I took in the full firm breasts, nipples standing out that were three times mine in size. I saw a narrow landing strip disappear into the shadow between her legs.

Then she was on top of me. A brief lick, suck, bite, flick over one nipple before she was kissing me. This time she started more slowly, but she couldn't maintain it. Her sounds and lips and tongue grew frantic once more. Her hips ground down on me.

I had never even pictured this, not with Roxie, and certainly not dressed like this. It felt so fucking good, so fucking free. She grabbed my lower lip between her teeth and tugged, letting it snap back before the pain became unbearable.

She sat up on my thighs, looking at me. Her nipples were crinkled hard, tightened into two smaller, tight points. Her eyes went down as she flipped the short skirt up onto my belly.

"Oh god." I felt her hips hump on my legs as she looked at what she'd exposed. "I have to taste it again."

Raising up on her knees, she grabbed the cotton panties and yanked them down my thighs. She slid down until I felt her breath, cool and hot at the same time on my exposed wet cock and balls. No coolness at all as lips wrapped around the head before taking more into her hot, slick mouth.

My little hips pushed up into her mouth, wanting more of this new sensation.

"Mmmhmm."

I pushed again and again, starting a rhythm, fucking her lips. "Mmm."

I felt Roxie's weight shift on my legs, her hand slide down them, then a different motion. She was touching herself between her legs as she sucked me.

My head whirled. I wasn't attracted to girls, I thought. Why wasn't this Matthew? Or Burly Pinstripe? How could this feel so incredibly different and so much better than touching myself? Was I being used? Abused? Seduced? I hadn't wanted it to start, hadn't really considered it, but I know didn't want her to stop.

Then she did. She stopped. Looking down, I saw Roxie's lips, open and swollen, her eyes bright and locked on mine. She climbed up, dragging her naked body up mine, her breasts softly obvious against my torso as she kissed a line from my navel to my throat.

Her weight held me down as her kisses explored my neck, my throat, and the underside of my jaw. I bucked up against her, moaning. My cock cried out for attention now denied, while her tasting, nibbling kisses sent sensations through my system beyond what I would have believed possible.

"I love you." She panted between sucking licks under my ear.

"I want you." Her hips began to roll, rocking against my slick hardness.

"I need you." Her lips found mine as she climbed up higher on me, a hand again sliding down between our bellies. Her hips continued their anxious grinding, the slickness from her mouth on me feeling as though it was incer hand found my sensitive head and I groaned, pushing my little hips up into the touch. It definitely felt wetter now, slipperier. It dawned on me that I was feeling Roxie's wetness, the juices of her naked pussy, on my cock.

The weight pinning me down lessened as she raised up on her knees. Slick fingers stroked over me before guiding the sensitive swollen head along a slicker welcoming warmth. Looking up to her face, I saw Roxie bite down on her lip, eyes closed in concentration.

Then my cock was surrounded by a wet warmth tighter and hotter than her mouth had been as her hips settled back down on mine. Roxie's eyes opened above parted lips. I saw awe in her gaze, and surprise, but both were dimmed by the radiant love they revealed.

Her hips began to move, rocking me, massaging and tugging me inside of her. "Oh my god, this feels so fucking good. You're such a beautiful girl. And your wonderful fat clit is inside my tight little cunt."

Somehow, her calling my cock my clit helped make the situation less odd. At least at that moment, after two hits of that joint. I wasn't me, fucking this dreamboat girl that every remotely straight boy and man desired. I was a girl, a gorgeous, exotic girl, learning how girls made love to each other. I was a girl! I was a girl, and the best person I knew, the sexiest girl I had ever seen, loved me!

I started to cry again, feeling tears roll down from the corners of my eyes. My lips quivered and my throat tightened but I still forced out the words. "I love you too, Roxie."

Her gaze changed, lost focus. I thought she was going to cry to. Then a look of almost pain crossed her face. "Oh fuck!"'

Her eyes squeezed shut as her head went back. The rocking changed to a deep slow grind along my body, driving my 'clit' deeper inside her while her own ground against my sparsely thatched groin.

"Ahhhh!" Not quite a scream, but too high pitched for a groan, Roxie voiced her release. The walls of her pussy clenched down around me, surprising me. I though it had been squeezing tight before.

She was having an orgasm, cumming with me inside her. Her face was red and I could see the flush travel down her neck as her upper chest glowed like a fair-haired cheek on a cold winter day.

My own orgasm joined hers. Without warning, distracted by sights sounds and sensations all new to me, I exploded up into her. The reaction was strong enough that my slim hips lifted her and themselves off of the bed as my cum pumped into her, spasming inner walls milking the cum from me in ways my hand never had.

She collapsed onto me, then rolled to my side on the bed. Light kisses began on my neck as one hand caressed my smooth chest. "I think I like chicks with dicks."

I answered without real thought, in a daze of post-coital, post-Canabis bliss. "Me too."

Roxie raised her head on her hand to look at me. "Really. You like my dick, do you?"

"What? No. I...like dicks, I think. I like guys at least. But you, Roxie, I love you, and after what you just did to me, I'm pretty sure I like girls. At least if they can all do that to me."

Her look grew stern. "Don't you ever do that with another girl, Pauletta Hot Stuff. I'd go crazy if you shared that clit of yours with another bitch."

I snorted, trying to keep back laughter. It didn't work. The giggles hit us both. When they subsided we were wrapped in each other's arms on the bed, faces close, smiles bright. I kissed her, taking the lead.

"Mmmm." Softly, sweetly, our tongues found each other. One of my hands found a bare breast, squeezing and stroking until my finger dragged over a hard crinkled nipple. Roxie groaned.

A rush of delight passed through me. It thrilled me to have the power to give this wonderful girl pleasure. She deserved anything I could give and seemed to want anything I offered.

Pressing her down on her back, I slid down her body. I found the hard nipple with my lips, sucked. "Yesss, Paul. Like that."

I had never kissed a nipple before, at least since infancy. I kissed, I sucked, I licked and flicked at it as Roxie writhed under me, her hands in my hair. I remembered what she had done to my nipples and caught hers in my teeth, holding it without biting down.

Her groan coarsened, from deeper in her throat as her hips started to move up into me. I flicked the stiff tip of my tongue over the captured sensitive nub.

"Oh. Oh fuck yes. Oh so good." The words were a panicky whisper. Her hips moved quicker.

Without warning I released her tender nipple, paused looking down at her. Her eyes were squeezed shut, mouth open and panting. I bent my head and sucked the other nub into my mouth, lips, teeth and tongues all attacking at once.

"Arrrgh! Ah shit! Fuck yes!" Frantic hands pulled my head down on her, kicking legs wrapped around me.

I could hardly believe that I was giving someone so much pleasure. Let alone someone so sweet, so beautiful, so deserving. Someone desired by so many. Someone who loved me.

My hips began to push down into the mattress between her legs. I realized I was hard again. My erection clearly knew what I wanted before my brain was even close to realizing or admitting it.

I raised myself up on my arms. Roxie opened her eyes to look at me, mouth still open and breathing hard, lips swollen from our kisses. For the first time in my life, I looked at a girl, a woman, with open desire. I wanted to make love to her; I wanted to fuck her; I wanted her to want me inside her. And she did.

"Roxie."

"Yes." She said it like she would have said yes to anything for me right then. She said it like a bride saying 'I do' in the wedding of her dreams.

"I want to fuck you, Roxie."

"Oh god yes."

She shifted her legs and I felt my swollen head drop into the slippery groove between them.

"Please, yes. I want you inside me."

"What do you want inside you, Roxie? Tell me." I was shocked at myself, my courage and my forwardness. I pushed my hips forward until the I began to open her lips, my head beginning to slip inside.

"Yesss. That. I want that inside me."

"What is that, Roxie? You called it my clit earlier. Is that what you want?"

"Yes. No. I want...please fuck me with that hard dick, Paul." Tension was obvious across her face and in her voice. "I want your cock inside me."

She cried out when I pushed in. My body took over, tired of my questions and delays. My hips pumped my cock in and out of her tightness as her legs wrapped around me, her eyes locked on mine. Roxie began muttering a string of encouraging but unintelligible nonsense.

The look in her eyes changed as I felt my sack again tighten. She knew I was close. "Fill me, Paul. Fuck my little pussy 'til you cum, and fill me with your cream."

I cried out as my body honored her request. I had already cum twice, but it felt as though I was emptying gallons into her. I had never cum so hard. Apparently, I liked being the one doing the thrusting, the fucking.

I dropped down onto her as my clock continued to pulse inside her smooth arms and legs wrapping me up as she continued husky whispers. "Yes, baby, yes. Fuck me, fill me up, sweet Paul. God, I love you so much."

We must have fallen asleep. When I woke up my foot was cramped. I untangled myself from Roxie and sat up on the side of the bed. Easing off the unfamiliar platform heels I had forgotten, I massaged my foot and calf. Then I realized it was dark.