Sweet Routine Pt. 01

Story Info
Couple in isolation wakes up to their routine.
2.9k words
4.35
33.7k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two had been in bed for a while longer than normal - Mel hadn't moved from Lauren's breasts since they had fallen asleep. The night before came to Lauren's mind in flashes, as was the routine. The nights would zip through her mind as a shattered glass of electric sensations. The mornings would flutter through Mel's mind in a hazy fugue, slow and delighted.

The first quarantine had come and gone - by that time the two had already moved in, and were more than happy to take a few days off with each other. The second and the third helped to build a sort of system between the two. After their day's work on their computers, after going and grabbing rations, after all the hassle of their life was settled, they would settle into the sexual cycle of the rainy evenings and the soft mornings after.

She reminisced on the night before. A few thunderclaps outside, a resonance through her body, two hands holding her hips and a warmth inside her. She shut her eyes and ran her hand through Mel's hair. She embraced him, embraced their routine. She felt another memory streak through her mind - feeling her breasts draining out as he took her and milked her.

That was, at the end of the day, the one thing that had pulled them into this room, into each other's lives. A dice-roll on someone who had a similar fantasy. She remembered feeling his hands over her back as she surrendered herself to him - her master. Her master who was now her little thing.

But, they were more than just their fantasies now, they had their routine. She shuddered at the memory of them collapsing into each other the night before, feeling the rain pattering outside the window as they both were dripping with each other. Feeling the calming heartbeat of her lover spooning her, then turning, putting his head where it needed to be, and letting him suckle until they both fell asleep.

They had sat there in the bed for hours beyond their routine though. Today they were both stuck in their apartment. The previous night's rain had been excessive - only now was the sun finally peeking through the clouds

"I love it when you call me doll..." Lauren stroked his hair as she spoke. Her voice was soft, she had only just woken up, and the light streaked in through the window to shine over her pale skin and strawberry blonde hair.

Mel was at her chest height. He was nearly a foot taller than her, but he slept down there some nights. His mind was wrapped up in her breast, tied neatly like a bow. It was focused on the pleasure, the softness, the sweetness emanating from all around it. He felt cozy there, his face smooshed by the soft melon-sized boobs.

He was in his own world down there, and her eyes were glazed over in sublime joy. All she could focus on was a soft humping motion at her legs, a sucking on her breasts, and a warmth all over her body. It was their slice of heaven, and she continued to meander her hand through his curly dark hair. It was soft, silky and dark. She couldn't tell if his rote motions meant that Mel was awake, or if his sleeping mind was just keeping him in a routine loop.

She lowered herself to kiss him, taking care not to move his head. She breathily said, "Babe?"

He registered it by flicking his tongue across her nipple. A droplet of fluid greeted his tongue. He let go of the breast and his mouth popped off, "Yes doll?"

Lauren smiled and kissed his forehead, then quickly pulled his head back against her breasts. She was sleepy, she didn't want to interrupt him, just wanted a little extra affection. He shouldn't be up yet, he needed to be there, pleasuring her, enjoying himself.

The gentle rhythm continued for a while longer, she'd slide her soft palms across him, he'd keep his strong arms snugly around her, holding her in place. She'd bend down to kiss him, and he'd keep his mouth on one breast for a while before switching to empty the other. His tongue played loops, letting the two swollen orbs slowly drain out. He was in his heaven; she was in hers.

The routine was bliss, but the rhythm was gradually interrupted by the occasional increase in the humping at her legs. His arousal was picking up, as was expected. He had been aroused the whole morning, dripping with excitement. It was the routine, to leave him unattended, perhaps for hours while she delighted herself in his attention.

She looked down at him. Mornings were her time, as was their routine. She loved when he'd take the control back at night, and he loved it when she'd make him relent it through their sleepy state. She reached her hand down and felt on her hips where his hands had gripped so tightly the night before, and for a moment wanted him to rouse himself, jump up over her and start the morning afresh. Her mind flashed her a vision of him grabbing her waist with one hand, her head with the other, and having a lustful embrace before fucking her back into oblivion.

That vision faded with the suckling mouth at her breast. She looked down at her little thing - he was hers. All hers. He knew it, she knew it. But he was acting up - trying to get her to give in. Pushing a boundary. She couldn't let that simply happen. She felt the pleasure emanating from her breast and realized what he was doing.

She pulled him off of her, and he gave her baby puppy eyes - eyes that begged, pleaded, made her want to give up everything and just return, let him enjoy himself and suckle all morning long. Suckle until she was begging him to fuck her. But he had misbehaved, and she sat him on his back, laying him down as she got on her side. She whispered in his ear, "Mel, did you need something?" She nipped the edge of his ear, and he looked down her naked body to see a hand slowly moving towards his dick. It was swollen, it had been swollen for hours, before he even woke up.

He nodded, only half expecting her to comply. She had noticed how lubricated it was, just spilling all over itself. He pushed a little more through, emphasizing his arousal, flexing the muscles that shouted out how much he needed to release.

"Ask politely and you can get it, baby." She always kept her voice low when she held power over him, she loved that. She loved knowing that he was spun around her finger, ready to do anything just for a little bit of what she could give back.

"Could you please..." His voice was softer than normal, and before he could finish saying anything, she planted her breast firmly in his mouth, like a gag to silence him.

"Shhh, babe, just ask me." She didn't move, just smiled at her little thing and waited for him to resume his motions, resume the routine. He tried to pull away, but she just pulled his head in closer. She grinned as Mel half-tried to speak, but gave in and suckled more from her.

"Oh, come on babe, you look like you really need something, just let me know and I'll get it for you." He looked up and tried to pull away.

All that came out was a muffled jumble of sounds and sloshed out breastmilk. He pulled again, this time with a little bit of strength behind it. She let him speak, "Doll could you please..." again she stopped him with a boob to gag him.

"Doll" was for when he was on top of her, when he had control over her, when he was in charge. "Doll" was for when she asked him to call her doll. "Doll" wasn't for the mornings, not unless she wanted it. Right now, he was all hers, and that misstep would have to be accounted for. She smothered his face with her breasts, and asked again, "Babe, what's wrong?" she giggled a little as his lips continued to siphon out her milk and his tongue played around a pert nipple.

She pulled back off, and waited for him to speak, "Laurie, could you please," she smiled. When she was in this mood he always got so incredibly shy, so playfully nervous. It was a faรงade, and she knew it - a ploy to get what he wanted from her. She grabbed his head from behind and pulled it close, enjoying how no matter what happened, he'd still lick and kiss and suckle from her. She relented for a moment and pulled him off by his curly hair.

"Laurie could you please do something for me?" He looked down at his dick, but before he could say another word, he felt a mouthful of titflesh pushed back against him and he was engulfed by her warm orbs again.

"Sweetheart," she cooed as he licked and sucked more, "you don't even have to ask anything else..." her hand slid down and started a slow, careful stroke. He continued to suckle at her, and she switched breasts again to keep the flow going.

The strokes were long and tenuous, she kept him waiting, kept the stimulation slow and steady. He knew what was coming, he knew what he had done, and he knew what she'd do to him - he broke the routine. Her hand was plush, soft, and her skin was smoother than his by a factor of a million. The soft, pillowy lightness of her palms was heaven.

Any time he'd start to move along with her, however, she'd stop and squeeze around him tightly, eliciting a gasp from him. His pleasure was her business, and he wasn't to move a single muscle. She continued to work at him slowly, keeping her pace steady and even for several minutes. Every time she'd speed up, she'd look at his face, see him bite down on his lower lip and hold back, try not to release. It was testing for him, to not just burst and cover them both in a warm, sticky mess. She could hear his gasps building, and eventually she turned and said, "Not now baby, you're not ready for that yet." She let go of him, and his member throbbed for a few moments afterwards. She smiled as she stared at it and pulled her breast from Mel's mouth.

She didn't have to say anything else - Mel knew exactly what was coming. She swiveled herself over him, and he looked up to see her crotch lowering onto his face. It was warm, wet, soft, smooth - he continued as he did. Routine pleasures, feeling his own arousal skyrocket as he pleasured her more. She took every measure to hold back her own joy, only occasionally petting him, saying, "Good Boy," or "darling," or "sweetheart," to let him know he was doing a good job. He licked and played around down there, curling his tongue back to let only its smooth underside touch her. She quivered and contracted her muscles as he picked up his pace. He loved the feeling of her pleasure, he loved feeling her muscles tighten, feeling her soft thighs squeeze his head in place, being completely surrounded by smooth, wet, silky skin.

She grinded herself against his face, smearing herself all over him, coating him in her scent. He loved that, he loved it when she pleasured herself using him, when she took over every morning and made him hers like that. He grabbed her legs to stabilize her as she continued, grabbed her ass, grabbed her breasts. His hands were enjoying the playground of her body, feeling every smooth soft surface and pleasuring it, pinching it, rubbing it, groping it. Eventually his hands found themselves on her breasts and his fingers worked little loops around the nipples, slowly letting a stream of milk out down her body. She grabbed her breasts along with his hands, and all four hands massaged them in unison, squeezing and pulling and pinching and rubbing. She had come twice already, once from below and once from right there on her chest.

They were both dripping, and she continued to grind herself, he continued to lick, continued to grope. She gasped and held his hands tightly against her breasts as she came again. Every orgasm brought with it a lessening desire to objectify him, to dominate him, and more a desire just to fuck him, just to let the both of them have exactly what they wanted.

Eventually she stopped and lowered herself off of him. She kissed him on the lips, before saying, "Good boy," and sticking her breast back in his mouth.

She laid over him, half of her body on top of his, and grinded against his side. She left a trail of wetness across his leg, and he moved along with her. The sensation in her breasts was warm, electric, and paired with the pleasure below to send her body once again into bliss. She laid down on top of him and switched breasts before kissing his forehead.

He loved being her thing to play with. Every morning, she'd use him like this, pleasure herself for a while, and only when she was sated would she let him have anything. She and him were dripping with sweat now, and she raised herself back up on her knees and said, "Baby, just ask..."

He popped his mouth off her breast and said, "could you please fuck me, Laurie?" his dick throbbed as he said it, the mere thought of being inside her screamed pleasure into his mind.

She stared him down and kissed him on the lips. Her eyes were wide as he felt her sleeve herself around him, letting every inch deep inside of her - he went all the way up inside, she felt his tip push up against her cervix as she lowered herself slowly onto him. Her lips met his again, and he felt her leaky breasts touch his chest. She gasped out, barely mouthing, "fuck," and he grabbed them as she began to pump up and down on top of him.

Their motions mixed in tandem - His hands massaged her breasts which dripped with each stimulating stroke. Her hips and thighs raised and lowered her body up and down along his shaft. His hips grinded up and down to match hers. Her hands still found their way around his back, scratching and holding him tight. His head lifted and met hers, and they kissed loosely, their lips barely able to hold a seal as they moaned and said each other's names. Their tongues played in motion as everything began to become harder and harder and harder to hold back.

She pulled back and said, "Oh, you've got it baby, keep going, keep your hands there... fuck..." she moaned and reeled her head in pleasure. He lunged up and kissed her.

"Laurie, let me finish, let me come inside you, please."

Laurie grinned and shot back down, kissed him right on the lips, "Not yet, not yet." She kept repeating that, "not yet," picking up her pace, gripping him tighter and tighter, "not yet," and tighter, pumping him deeper and deeper, "not yet,"

Each utterance made her pant more and more and more, "not yet," she was holding him hostage, holding him at the border of orgasm and demanding he wait while she got as many as her body would let her keep.

Each breath brought out another repeated, "not yet," and Mel groped around her whole body letting his hands franticly brush and grab every inch of her soft skin, "please," he matched her desperation. They both needed this,

"please Laurie," he kissed her, his lips loose.

"not yet baby," she kissed back, and felt her tongue still in his mouth.

"please Laurie," he grabbed a breast, feeling it leaking over both of them.

"not yet," She pushed up and down, getting him deeper, making his thick dick hit every single spot inside her.

"please," He grabbed her hips and pulled her up and down along his shaft.

"not..." she gasped with orgasmic pleasure, flicking her head and her hair to cover both of their faces.

"please..." He lunged up for one last, deep kiss.

She couldn't say anything as she came, her lips locked with his, and her mind shorted with pleasure.

In an instant, she collapsed onto him. She felt him pump every last drop into her, she could feel his cum overflowing out of her. She could feel her milk coating their chests. The orgasmic bliss radiated through both of their bodies - a warm, joyous echo.

It took Lauren a moment to realize that her tongue was still locked in his mouth, and his halfway in hers. She pulled it out and kissed him on the lips. They were panting, barely able to get enough air in. The air they could get in was intoxicating - a mixture of their fluids and breaths. Mel reached his hand around Lauren's back, and hugged her tightly. They were a sweaty, dripping mess, but that didn't matter now. What mattered now was riding out those echoes, feeling the bliss of laying in a mess like this.