Sweet Seduction, One & Two

Story Info
Gay sex with Alan's French lover takes an unexpected turn...
5.7k words
4.5
8.1k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweet Seduction

By Alex Barton

One

I've tried having sex with guys my own age - I'm 36 - but it just doesn't work for me. There's just something about boys in their late teens (always over 18 because younger than that isn't worth the risk and, by that age, they are rarely virgins which means they love being fucked) that leaves me breathless with desire.

Their beautiful faces, firm, muscular bodies, smooth, perfect skin that smells and tastes so fresh, their gorgeous cocks I could spend an eternity sucking and licking, their copious spunk that tastes salty-sweet - everything about them is irresistible and I have no problem at all succumbing to the temptation of wanting to bugger such young men at every opportunity I get.

But I have to exercise a little caution in satisfying my lust. I'm an Associate Professor at a small university in the south of England where everyone knows everyone else. Male students are often the sons of graduates and I can be hailed by a dozen people I know professionally on the shortest shopping trip: my car broke down once and the guy who stopped to help me out was a former student who now works for Lloyds of London.

The solution I hit on was to rent a small apartment in Paris. By train from central London to the French capital is just over two hours: I can leave work at four on a Friday, be eating dinner in Pigalle or Montmartre at seven and have my cock shuttling back and forth in the soft, wet mouth or beautifully tight asshole of a French or Moroccan boy by nine. Sheer, utter bliss.

And then, as life sometimes do, I was bowled a curveball and things became just a little more difficult. No, I didn't fuck someone I knew or knew me: I fell in lust with a 19-year-old boy and I wanted to spend every waking hour with my cock buried in his tight, hot asshole.

It was one night about two months ago when I was returning to my apartment off the Rue Lafayette. I walked past a row of chic boutiques and saw a teenager standing looking in the window of a shop selling men's clothes. Seduction is always worth a try so I stopped and pretended I had seen something interesting.

"They're expensive, don't you think?" I said.

"Too expensive for me," the boy replied with a smile.

We started walking along together. "I wasn't sure if you were French or not," I said, looking down at the street map in the boy's hand. "I thought perhaps you were a tourist."

"Oh no," the boy said. "I am from Marseille. I am in Paris studying to be an architect. I don't have much money and what I have I need for tuition fees, food and rent so I spend my evenings walking around the city. It's okay but sometimes a little lonely."

We had reached the end of the street and I said, "Listen, I live there," pointing up to a second-floor apartment in the block across the street. "Would you like to come in for a coffee?"

"I can trust you?" the boy said, his face showing his concern.

"Get out your phone," I said with a smile.

He did and I took out my wallet, found my driver's license and held it up. The boy realized what I was offering to let him do and he took a quick picture. We both knew it was no guarantee of his safety but the photo would be backed up on a server somewhere for the police to find and, if nothing else, it was a gesture of good faith on my part.

"Thank you," the boy said. "I would love a coffee."

While I boiled the water and filled the cafetière the boy looked round my living room. He traced his finger along the spines of the books in the bookshelf and studied the framed etching of a young man reclining naked on a bed, a former artist lover of mine had made of a boy who joined us for a threesome one night. Then my guest went and walked across to the big window with its view across the city at night.

I joined him, carrying two mugs of coffee.

"You didn't tell me your name," I said.

"Oh, it's Davide," he said, pronouncing it Dahveed.

"Mine's Alan," I said and sat on the sofa as he sat opposite, listening while he told me told me about his home in the south of France, the things that had happened in his life and about his studies in Paris. As he talked I studied him: his mass of blond hair, his large grey eyes, cleft chin and generous mouth. He was dressed in a military-type jacket and black jeans that suited his tall, slim frame.

Eventually Davide looked at his watch and said he must go: the last Métro would be leaving soon and he would have to run to catch it. It was my cue.

"Listen," I said. "That is a studio couch and opens out into a surprisingly large bed. You could stay if you want, get up early in the morning and still be in time for your class. That is, if you don't mind sharing a bed?"

"I would be delighted," he said. "If it's not too much trouble. I hate riding the last train, it's always full of drunks and guys spaced out on drugs."

"Of course it's not too much trouble," I said and went to fetch the bed linen while Davide went to the bathroom.

When I came back he was sitting on the bed, naked except for a pair of white briefs barely hiding an impressive-looking bulge.

"You're very tanned," I said, as I made up the bed then stood admiring the boy's lean muscular body as I stripped off my shirt and unbuckled the belt of my pants, pushing them down my legs.

"I got a job last month in Cannes and spent all my spare time on the beach," Davide said, his eyes meeting mine. "I tan very quickly."

"It suits you," I said, standing facing him wearing only my own tight briefs, my cock visibly hard against the white material. This was the moment Davide could have made his excuses and left. But he didn't. He pulled back the sheet and climbed into bed. I turned out the light and got into bed next to him.

I had left the drapes open so the lights of the city filled the room with a soft glow. Resting my head on my hand, I reached my hand out and rested it casually on Davide's leg.

"You have beautiful skin, Davide," I said. "Did you know that?" It was not only tanned smooth and golden but also smelled wonderful. I could feel the boy tense, his muscles trembling as I stroked my fingers up his leg and along the inside of his thigh. He started breathing quickly, his eyes closed.

"I haven't thought about it," Davide said, his voice showing his sudden arousal as I slipped my hand under the waistband of his briefs and caught hold of his erecting prick.

Closing my fingers round the warm, thick shaft I eased it free of the constricting pants and began to manipulate the swollen glans, already slippery with precum, in the palm of my hand. Davide's whole body stiffened under the pleasurable sensation and his hips began to move up and down. "Oh Alan, Alan," he managed to whisper in a choked voice.

I felt the jerking cock in my hand swell and knew my inexperienced young conquest was already nearing an orgasm. I released my hold and slid my thumbs in the elastic of his briefs, drawing them over his slim hips and down his legs. Then, slipping off my own briefs, I lay on top of him, my stiff, quivering cock rubbing against Davide's, the slipperiness of our two very hard pricks sliding together intensely erotic.

Davide writhed in helpless desire under my body. Feeling my prick press on his own he put his arms round me and our lips met in a passionate kiss. I pushed my tongue into his mouth, heightening his arousal. He responded by arching his body up against mine in a frenzy of desire, gasped softly and stiffened as a thick jet of his spunk spurted between our squirming stomachs. Feeling the boy's sperm gush helplessly from his quivering cock, I pushed downwards and with a groan of ecstasy released my own cum in a long, steady stream.

For a few minutes we lay still, getting our breath back. I was still lying on top of Davide, our bodies excitingly slippery from our combined orgasms. I bit softly into the soft skin of the boy's neck, working my lips and teeth along the line of his jaw until our mouths met and our tongues intertwined. We pressed hard against each other again, our pricks stiffened once more in the insatiable desire I felt for the boy and he felt for his seducer.

Pushing my way between Davide's legs, I reached down and slid my arms under his thighs, pulling them upwards and wide apart. I moved my body down until my penis was positioned on Davide's asshole.

"Put it in for me, Davide," I whispered. "Please push it in, I want to get inside your body."

I don't think at first he knew what I meant, even though he could feel my stiff prick between his buttocks, probing the most intimate part of his body. Then, as if mesmerized, he reached down and caught hold of my jerking rod, covered in spunk from our previous orgasms. Gently he placed the swollen knob against his small asshole surrounded by soft, fair hairs. I knew he was unsure something so big could enter him.

But he was wrong. I pushed forward, working the slippery glans past the tight entrance of Davide's ass. I guessed from the boy's sudden intake of breath he wanted to tell me to stop, that I was hurting him, but the discomfort was already giving way to a slowly spreading pleasure as my chest pressed onto his, our nipples grinding together, my hard, thick cock sliding further and further up into his rectum.

And then my balls swung heavily against Davide's buttocks and the boy knew I had entered him to the hilt. His anus had stretched to accommodate my thickness and his cock jerked excitedly against my stomach as I pressed against it. His arms slid round my body and his hands moved down my back to cup my muscled ass cheeks, drawing me inside him as our lips met, his face showing the pleasure he felt as a thick hard cock filled his asshole for the first time in his life.

Slowly I began to move up and down the boy's tight back passage, getting into my stride. Time and again I withdrew until only the flare of my prick was held by the boy's anal sphincter, then I slid up into his rectal sheath until I could go no further, grinding my cock deep inside his bowels and making him moan with the sensation of being stuffed full. I lengthened my strokes, fucking him harder, and he met me stroke for stroke, taking pleasure from his own cock being masturbated between our sweaty, sperm-slick bodies.

I was now fucking Davide with almost savage thrusts, moans escaping from deep in my chest as my prick rammed home again and again in the boy's delectable ass. Perspiration and spunk covering our bodies, we both neared our second orgasm, our stomachs squirming together as Davide pushed his hips upwards in response to my pistoning prick sinking deep into his ass. I could feel my sperm being dragged up from my balls, the familiar tingling threatening to explode in a tidal wave of blissful release.

Suddenly I stiffened and began to cum, my back arched in an agony of pleasure, every inch of my cock thrust deep inside Davide's asshole.

"Davide, oh Davide," I gasped. "I'm coming now..."

Davide pushed himself hard up against my body, squirming and groaning in ecstasy as his second orgasm gushed out of his cock and between our bodies. Seconds later I felt my own prick swell in the tight sheath of Davide's asshole and I pumped out my sperm in a long, stream of liquid heat deep into the boy's receptive rectum.

For long moments I could do no more than enjoy my orgasm, the sensation of pumping out the contents of my balls into the boy ebbing delightfully slowly. Davide's face was contorted with ecstasy, his mouth open, his chest rising and falling in the exertion of his own climax. Slowly I withdrew and collapsed by his side, my arm lying across his chest, getting my breath back.

Davide turned over onto his stomach, his dark eyes watching me for a moment and then closing. "That was wonderful," he said softly. "I did not know how incredible it would feel to have you inside me."

"Yes," I said. "It was wonderful. But there is one thing more I want to do before we fall asleep."

I moved down between his legs once more and opened the cheeks of his ass with my fingers, burying my face between the perfect globes. My tongue snaked out and found his asshole, tasting the sweet honey of my own cum. I pursed my lips and sucked, wanting more, swallowing the abundant sperm I had deposited in the boy's back passage. Davide squirmed with pleasure, pushing his ass back against my face, eager to have the wet spear of my tongue push past his gaping anus and up into his rectum.

Finally there was no more to swallow and I was satisfied. But only for now: I knew my prick would harden again during the night and I would lift the beautiful boy onto his back to lie full-length on top of me so I could reach down and masturbate him at the same time as I fucked my cock into his back passage. My lips would meet his in frenzied kisses as I buggered him, pumping my sperm into his bowels once, twice, even three times more before letting him go in the morning. It was the sweetest seduction and I was far from finished with my latest, most delicious, conquest...

Two

The early afternoon Eurostar from London arrived at Paris Gare du Nord station just after 4pm. I rode the Métro to Odèon and made my way along the boulevard Saint-Michel to the Jardin du Luxembourg, found a bench and opened my rucksack for the bottle of water and sandwich I had bought at St Pancras station. I ate slowly, hardly tasting the food because I was too sexually aroused to be hungry.

My name is Alan Cazalet and I am an Associate Professor at a small university in the south of England. I am 36 and take great delight in seeking sexual pleasure with older teenage boys with firm, muscular bodies. I love to suck their smooth young cocks until my mouth floods with their creamy cum and then fuck their asses long and hard and deep, if not bareback then not at all because I crave the sensation of emptying my balls in forceful spurts deep into their bowels.

Of course not every teenager I meet and fuck can take having their assholes plowed hard but my latest lover, a young Frenchman by the name of Davide, took intense delight in lying face down on the studio couch in the small apartment I rent on the Rue Lafayette, reaching back to hold open the cheeks of his beautiful backside so I could achieve maximum penetration with my every thrust, grinding the head of my prick deep in his back passage, his moans and gasps of exquisite ecstasy as I buggered him every bit as loud as my own.

And it was the anticipation of just such a session, which I planned should last throughout the night, that made me hard as I sat on the bench in the Jardin, glancing round now and then so that I could close my fingers round the shaft of my throbbing cock, hard and bare beneath my linen pants, my balls tingling with the prospect of releasing my hot, gooey cum into the French boy's receptive rectum.

Of course I would have liked to expose myself and masturbate to orgasm, not only to relieve my sexual frustration as it had been three weeks since I last saw Davide, but also to ensure that when I did finally fuck my prick into the depths of the boy's back passage I would last longer and give greater pleasure to both of us. But no park in the center of Paris is ever truly quiet or secluded and the Jardin du Luxembourg was no exception.

Surrounded by the city's arteries thrumming with traffic, the park throws down a gauntlet to seekers of quiet isolation. The only way to overcome this is to circle the park and locate a rare, quiet corner where the throngs of commuters, city dwellers and tourists disappear. I found such a corner and breathed deeply, my journey, for the moment, paused. I texted Davide I had arrived and where he could find me, thinking of Ernest Hemingway who visited the Jardin in his early years when he was penniless so he could catch pigeons for food.

I smiled as I thought of Papa Hemingway chasing the elusive birds and let my mind wander until I saw Davide enter the park and wave. I started to wave back then, to my surprise, saw he was holding hands with a girl.

She was a pretty little thing in her late teens with large breasts bouncing under her t-shirt. She was wearing jeans so tight they clearly displayed the lips of her cunt; when she pulled Davide back for a moment to say something to him I saw she had long black hair that flowed down to the small of her back, showing off the curves of her big bottom, packed tight into her jeans.

Some gay men are as much attracted to female breasts and buttocks as they are to buggering boys. They may not countenance spurting their sperm into the creamy wetness of a cunt but, if the girl is amenable, fucking a woman in the ass can be just as enjoyable, especially if the girl has a curvy behind that provides a perfect pillow for a thrusting groin to slap against when the man's prick enters her rectum. But, in truth, while I could see something had fired this young woman's libido because her nipples stood out beneath her t-shirt, no part of me responded in the way it invariably did to the sight, smell and taste of my young male lover.

Davide let go the girl's hand and walked to me. I could see he expected me to take him in my arms and kiss him on the lips but instead I held his shoulders and kissed him on either cheek, coolly, as the French do their friends. His face showed his surprise.

"And who is this?" I asked, smiling at the gamine who hung back, a shy expression on her face.

"My sister Evangeline," Davide said. "She is staying with me for a week so I can show her Paris." He leaned closer and lowered his voice. "I seduced her on her 18th birthday and now, when she visits me, we make love several times a day. But I told her I would be spending tonight making love with you and she asked if she could watch. Would you object?"

My cock throbbed and my balls tingled as a surge of desire went through me. I smiled at Davide, the prospect of Evangeline watching us and possibly joining in while I fucked her brother I suddenly found very arousing.

I walked up to Evangeline and kissed her on both cheeks. The fullness of her breasts against my chest was pleasing, warm under her thin t-shirt, her nipples hard.

"Mademoiselle...you are sure?" I asked her.

"Yes, please," she said and nodded, smiling shyly across at her brother because the intensity of her excitement and arousal was so obvious. No wonder Davide had seduced her; she was like a succulent peach, ripe for fucking in all three holes until she was overflowing with sperm, left hot, sweaty and purring languorously like a cat.

I had waited long enough and led the way out of the Jardin to the boulevard Saint-Michel where I flagged down a cab and gave the driver my address. Davide and Evangeline next to each other holding hands while I sat opposite, Davide's eyes sparkling with excitement as he reached across and gently closed his fingers on the hardness of my cock, caressing the shaft and rubbing his thumb over the tip, leaking copious precum into my pants. I realized a wet stain would be visible to the driver's eyes when I paid the fare but decided the pleasure was worth the embarrassment.

Davide masturbated me for a few moments, his mouth open, his lips wet and inviting. I wanted to kiss him with a fierce passion but dared not. Instead I glanced across at Evangeline whose eyes were closed because her brother was doing the same thing to her, his fingers stroking between her legs, rubbing the tight denim drawn up between the lips of her pussy. She responded by fondling one of her breasts through the t-shirt, pinching her nipple with her fingers. The smell of sexual arousal began to be noticeable and I was relieved when we drew up outside my apartment block and I could pay the cab driver and lead the way inside.

12