Sweet Sister in Law Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haven't a clue, what do you need him for?"

"Just have a question for him, sure you don't have him in there with you?" the teen giggled.

"Holly! What is the matter with you?"

"Sorry, Mom, just teasing. Hey I ran into Edie today, remember from Holy Family? She works at Victoria's Secret You should see her, she looks great. I told her she should come over later." Holly's voice faded as she left the doorway.

Karin looked at me, eyes wide. "Ok, honey." I stood now, and closed in, reaching between her thighs and parting the slick petals of her womanhood. Bending my knees, I aimed my cock at the entry to my sweet sister in law, and rose, slipping between the lips and up into her canal. She was so slick, I was fully inside her in one thrust. I grasped her by the hips and drove into her, lifting her off of her feet. Her legs bent back, her feet hooked behind my thighs. She grabbed the top of the shower, now pressed against the glass. I sandwiched her against it, and slowly began to fuck her. I licked her neck, up to her ear, and tongue-fucked it, murmuring to her, "come on baby, I know you have another one in you. Come for me Karin, baby. Maybe Edie will suck it out of you later."

That was cheating, but it lit her off. With a deep groan Karin came on my cock, clutching me inside as I wedged tighter between her thighs. My hands went around her throat, and I squeezed lightly, making her gasp for oxygen as she came, and it intensified her muscle spasms, giving me more than enough stimulation to come myself. I ground back and forth, my cock touching every part of her insides, as I shot another load of semen in her sweet pussy.

She grasped my hands, digging her fingernails in, and I realized that I was beginning to choke her for real. I released Karin, and lifted her off of my rod, she turned and panted as she looked into my eyes. "Holy shit, I almost blacked out!" she gasped. "I would have died so fucking happy."

"Yeah, but I'd be in serious trouble!" I laughed.

12