Sweet Sister in Law Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Treated2
Treated2
1,260 Followers

Karin stammered a reply, but Holly silenced her with the warning, "Don't make me tell your father about this, because I absolutely will." Her warning was clear, the 19-year-old was completely in charge.

Karin grasped the gooey white cotton panties, and slid them up her legs, fitting them over her cummy pussy. She went to pick up the skirt too, but Holly barked, "just the panties, you little slut. Now sit." She did just that.

Now she turned to me, standing there with a raging hard-on. I knew that I'd be sore when all of this was over, but the sight of my slutty niece standing there, naked from the waist down, rejuvenated my erection. "Like candy," reverberated in my head.

"Now don't think that I'm doing this for my enjoyment, Michael, but obviously I can't have you fucking my little girl. So I'm going to have to empty you of all of that bad seed to protect her." She sighed, "I guess I'll have to go to confession tomorrow and tell Father all about my sins."

"Besides, you should know that anal sex is sodomy, a woman's vagina is designed for your pleasure." She licked her finger wetly, leaving it glistening with her saliva and slid it between her firm little labia. Lubricating her teen pussy for her uncle to enjoy.

Holly looked at her mom now, who was sitting there in a pair of wet panties, her breasts naked and shining with sweat. She had her eyes closed, and her daughter commanded, "Holly, open your eyes and watch. I'm committing all kinds of sins here, you need to appreciate what I have to do for you."

She lay down on the bed now, her back in the huge wet spot on the sheets left by her mother, her legs together and one hand over her pussy, and played her mom. "Oh Mike, I just don't know if I can do this. I've always been a good Catholic wife..."

"That's ok, Karin," I played along, "your daughter will take care of her uncle, won't you Holly?" I turned towards the real Karin and walked over to the chair. She looked up at me with the expression of a sad little girl, and I rubbed my cock lightly across her lips. Despite the presence of her daughter, Karin's tongue snaked out and began to lick me. But as she reached up and grasped the shaft, Holly warned, "Michael, you get that out of my daughter's mouth."

She hopped off of the bed, walked over and grabbed my cock in her little hand again. It was nice and slippery still, and she began to stroke it. Her hand was so small and young, it made the situation even more provocative. Holly turned to the bed and turned to push me back onto it. I sat on the edge, and she place one heel-clad foot beside me, then climbed up to stand astride my hips. Her sweet shaved little pussy was right in my face. I was so overwhelmed that I just stared for a minute. It was so clean and tight, her inner lips barely protruded, not a hair or even stubble to be seen. Was my niece really going to share her treasure with me?

That question was immediately answered as she slid her hand behind my head and slowly brought it to her. She smelled so amazingly fresh and sweet, I nuzzled my face into her, my nose delighting in the sweet fresh scent of a high school girl's pussy. I reached my tongue out and licked under her, parting her lips and tasting the drippings of my young niece. My hands reached behind her and palmed that sweet ass, so firm and tight, and I held her to me as my tongue penetrated.

I lay back now, bringing her with me, and she knelt over me, my lower face still enveloped in the wet folds. She tasted so fresh and young, my cock was back at full erection. She started to wiggle on me, juices now dribbling out of her pussy, running down my chin and around my cheeks.

"Oops, did I pee on you? I'm so sorry," she giggled.

"That's ok, Hol... I mean Karin. You taste so sweet, like candy."

That brought another giggle from my niece, and she put more weight on me now, grinding her pussy up and down over my chin and tongue. Her eyes half closed and she started to squeak with each pass over my tongue, until I grabbed her ass and attacked her little clit. Her wet pussy oozed around me, running down my neck and further soaking the mattress, as she neared release. Her orgasm peaked quickly, and her squeaks turned into one long sobbing moan as Holly came on her uncle's face. She came out of character now, "Oh my god, Uncle Mike, oh my god, OH MY GOD. I'M CUMMING!" Her little hips began to jerk in random patterns as she lost control and came on my face, I drank it down loving her loss of control.

It didn't last long, and Holly just about jumped off of the bed as I tried to continue licking her wet gash, yelping with the sensitivity of her throbbing bud. "That's all I can take, oh my god that was sooo nice." She jumped onto me, I loved feeling her tiny little body naked against me as she kissed me, licking her cum from my face and slipping her little tongue into my mouth. Suddenly she remembered her mom sitting just feet away from us. I guess the charade was over, she smiled at her and said, "Oh my god, Mom, that was the most amazing... I totally see why you're having an affair with him."

Karin stood and walked over to us, I didn't know what to expect, but I wasn't disappointed. "Holly, baby, that was just breathtaking. I know what you're saying, he makes me feel so amazingly happy."

She laid down next to us on her side and leaned in to kiss me. Kissed me with my face covered in her daughter. Holly rolled off on the other side, and they began to play with me, each taking turns kissing me, their hands stroking my sweat-soaked body, tickling down to my cock, where their fingers danced around every erogenous zone I had, stroking and squeezing and tickling me all around.

Suddenly Holly sat up and her expression got serious. "Mom, how'd you know about me and Edie?"

Karin and I looked at each other and both broke into laughter. "You'll have to ask Edie about that..."

Treated2
Treated2
1,260 Followers
12