Sweet Sister in Law Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was working out better than we could have ever planned it.

Karin had been holding my cock as her children engaged in the incestuous fantasy, unaware of the identity of their lovers, and now she dropped my pants and turned to rub my cock against her panty-clad ass. The smoothness of her ass, the bump across her thong had me oozing pre-cum all over her. Her thumb smeared through it and circled my swollen cock head.

I tugged the thong from her ass and pulled her panties to the side. Her pussy was soaked, and she began to play my cock across it, using it like a dildo to please herself.

The overwhelming stimulation of my sister in law's amazing body, my niece and nephew about to engage in incestuous fucking, and my having been left hanging earlier in the evening, had me crazed. I grabbed Karin's wrist, and dragged my cock up and down her gash, then up farther. I teased her asshole for a second, pressing hard enough for it to start to ease open, but then slid it down to her engorged labia. I played it up and down again, until she had had enough, and drove her lush ass back at me, her pussy swallowing my cock. Now I could fuck this sweet Catholic housewife as we watched her son fuck his sister, believing it to be his mom.

I held there, buried in Karin's pussy once again, feeling like we were permanently joined and palmed her heavy breasts, her nipples swollen as usual. But our attention was really on the scene before us.

As Holly gasped for breath following her amazing orgasm, her brother stepped back and quickly stripped. Holly began to turn around, probably to offer her mouth to the cock behind her, but that wasn't the hole her brother craved, he wanted his mommy's pussy. Little did he know that he was instead about to slide into his little sister's instead. This kid had no idea how lucky he was to have a mom who was not only accepting of him fucking his sister, but had made it happen.

Holly seemed to have no problem with any of this. Her tiny hand reached back between her legs, and Bobby dropped his hard cock into it. As her mom had done, the little teen smeared his lubrication over the head with her thumb, and drew it to the soft wet opening. There was just a slight pause while she played it up and down her pussy, as though Bobby remembered waiting for permission to fuck his mommy, and then Holly eased back, her lips kissing the head, then parting to allow him entry.

Her brother now began to move forward as she moved back, and placed his hands on the back of the couch, holding there as she completely impaled herself on his cock. After holding there, deep inside his sister's pussy, for just a second, he eased back and began to stroke slowly and fully. Holly fell into the rhythm easily, and they began to make love as though they were a couple, familiar with the dance.

Karin later told me that she was tempted to walk over to them now, wrap herself around her son and guide him in and out of his sister's pussy, but she was afraid that the surprise would spoil the perfect synchronicity of their lovemaking. We began to move now in time with the young lovers, careful to remain silent.

The alcohol must have dulled Bobby's senses enough to delay his orgasm, they stroked for fully 15 minutes, the only sounds were the wet slurping of their coupling and a soft pant from Holly. When the tempo began to increase, I knew that the climax was near. I concentrated on staying in reach of my own orgasm, and as Bobby began to grunt quietly, I pushed closer.

Then a giant curveball. Bobby lay across his sister's back, and moved the curtain concealing her from the shoulders up. He wasn't looking at her, he put his mouth to her ear as he held himself buried inside her pussy, pressing her hard against the couch. I knew that he was one stroke away. We strained to hear, and then he said it. "Can I cum inside you Mommy? Can I cum inside your pussy, please?" He was using Karin's trigger but, unknowingly, on Holly.

Karin and I froze. Stray thoughts went through my mind. So close, would this ruin it after all? Were they far enough along that it wouldn't matter if they realized who they were coupled with? What was Karin thinking?

The last was easy, Karin put her hand to her cunt and instantly erupted. Bobby had said the most erotic words in her sexual vocabulary, the exact words that had shoved her off the cliff with him, with me, even at her own hand.

My sister in law came hard around me, and the timing was perfect for me as well. I erupted deep into her, pulled back and drove just a little deeper as I squirted my load inside her.

The real question was Holly. Would the sound of her brother's voice penetrate the sexual intoxication, sober her up and destroy the moment? Would she somehow just think that it was me, talking dirty?

Even as we came together, Karin and I listened in suspense.

The truth was, as Holly later told me, (while we lay in her bed, spooned together with my cock deep inside her), she realized everything at once, like a lightbulb went on; it was her brother's cock inside her, he had given her that amazing orgasm with his mouth, her mother and I must have set the tryst up, and Bobby thought he was fucking Karin. That also meant that he had already fucked his mom, and those words had been spoken before, as he readied himself to spurt his semen into his her.

"It was crazy, Uncle Mike," she laughed as I kissed her neck and held her body to mine. "All of a sudden all of that stuff was so obvious to me, and until then I had no clue!"

"But not only didn't I care, it was the hottest thing he could have said. It was so unexpected and so fucking hot. Bobby had fucked my mom, that visual enough was enough to get me off." she told me. "And he had given me such an amazing orgasm, and I was right on the verge of the next. I wanted him to cum in me, and I really wanted to give him what he needed. I really felt a deep primal love for him right then, and I could see that this would change our relationship forever, not just sexually. I knew that if I said the wrong thing, it would absolutely ruin that amazing moment. So I told him what he needed to hear."

"Cum in me, baby" she whispered back, "cum in Mommy."

Bobby's head flew back as he did what she asked. Not knowing that he was shooting deep inside his little sister, he filled her sweet pussy with his potent cum. He moaned quietly, not wanting to alert his dad, who he believed was upstairs, that he and his mom were fucking, as his body spasmed in orgasmic bliss.

When the moment had faded, he slumped across Holly's back, then she backed and twisted, and he fell into a seated position on the couch. Holly turned and quickly climbed over his lap, one knee on each side of his hips. She grasped his still erect cock and eased it back inside her even as globs of his cum dripped from her spread lips.

She was kissing Bobby as he returned to consciousness, and now we waited for his reaction.

"Holly? Oh my god Holly, holy shit!" She silenced him, kissing him deeply and after a second, he responded, wrapping his arms around her and returning the love.

"But wha..?" He tried to ask the questions which must have been popping into his mind, but his sister put her finger to his lips, and began to slowly ride his cock, her hips moving in a fluid circle above him. I knew that there was no way he'd be softening in that lovely pussy. "Talk later, fuck now, big brother," she giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"How 'bout suck later, fuck now?" he laughed back.

"Well, I do owe you one, "she smiled. "But don't worry, I'm so more than happy to pay that one back."

In the darkness, Karin eased off of my cock, danced her pussy back into her thong, and turned to me. Her smile told me how relieved she was over the whole situation; she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me lovingly. "So smart," she whispered.

"Such good kids," I smiled. "So good together, too."

We turned to look back at the couch, where her daughter sat astride her brother, his cock still filling her tight teen pussy, his cum doubtlessly leaking out around it, dripping down his balls onto the old sofa.

They had spotted us, and both had the same relaxed smile as they peered at us in the darkness. "What's going on over there?" asked Holly.

"Oh, nothing you'd be interested in," laughed their mother.

"Is that right?" the daughter replied. She turned to her big brother and kissed him long and deep, then pulled back and stared into his eyes from inches away. "Not really sure that's true, Mom. Because your son's cock seems to get even harder every time he hears your voice."

She turned back to us, "You know how I know that? 'Cause it's buried so so deep in my pussy. And even with all the cum he shot in me, I think he still wants to cum in his mommy's pussy."

She seemed to jerk in response to him then, and giggled, "See? All I have to do is say 'Mommy' and he's swelling inside me again."

"What do you say, big brother? You still want to cum in Mommy's pussy? Do you have enough to fill up your mommy's cunt?"

The youth groaned and his hips lifted his sister again.

"Hmm, I take that as a yes!" Holly laughed, climbing off of her brother's lap.

She walked towards us, and gave her mother a nod towards Bobby, who sat on the sofa with a full hard-on, glistening in the faint light. "He's waiting on you, Mommy," she said, with an emphasis on the last word.

Karin gave me a glance and I smiled, of course she already knew that it was fine with me, now I could watch her engage in her ultimate taboo fantasy. She approached her son, and knelt on either side of his legs on the couch. He latched onto one of her nipples, and squeezed the other breast as he sucked. Karin held his head to her and began to slowly slide her panty-clad pussy against his slick erection.

"Oh baby, that feels so nice." She cooed. Bobby moaned in response. He gave the other fat nipple the same attention, then lifted up to kiss his mother as no son should.

Holly stood next to me, naked and sweaty, and I moved her in front of me and wrapped around her. My cock was almost soft, but stood out enough to rise between her tiny thighs, and barely touch her dripping pussy. She began to move her ass back and forth, massaging it in the slick remnants of both of our couplings. It didn't take very much of that and I began to swell, filling the little gap between her toned thighs.

I saw Karin grasp her son's hand, and move it around behind her, positioning it on her ass, and moving it inside the crack. His fingers touched her thong directly over her anus, and he began to stroke the thin strip of nylon.

"Mmm, inside now," Karin murmured, and the boy's fingers slid beneath, sliding now on her juicy skin where I had lubricated her earlier in the evening with my cock, tickling across her back entrance.

Karin raised up and stood before her son, holding him by the shoulders. He understood, and leaned to grasp his mother's panties by the sides, and slowly slid them down her hips. Then her reached back behind her again and slipped his fingers beneath the waistband, and moved them down, caressing his mother's ass as he revealed her shining wet pussy.

The panties stopped just above her knees, and she guided his face between her legs as she lifted them, one by one, and let the panties drop to the floor. Her knees spread to allow him easier access, and he was soon nuzzling his mother's most sacred spot.

The sound of him slurping the juices from her pussy became muffled by him burying his face deep within her labia, and now the groaning of his mother began to drown that out. Karin held her son by the head as he ate her out, and her ass bucked in pleasure when he hit her sensitive spots. She came in seconds, her head back, grinding her body against Bobby's face, then shoved him back onto the couch.

I doubt that her son's cock had ever been harder, it stood straight up, as if drawn to the entrance to his mother's womb. Karin had no need to grasp it for guidance, but she did anyway, stroking the glistening shaft as she lowered her flesh to meet and envelop it. There was no pause, they gazed into each others' faces as her body took her son's cock deep into her vagina, all the way inside, until she was seated on his lap. She wiggled against him, and began to gyrate, stirring her pussy with his cock, similar to what his sister had done just minutes before. The garage filled with the sound of their soaked flesh uniting.

Now I was ready as well, and my juicy niece giggled as she pulled a chair close, then bent over with her elbows on the seat. Her perfect little ass shone in the light, slick from her evening of debauchery. I wasted no time sliding between her firm cheeks, wondering how her brother could have mistaken her athletic body for the lushness of her mother's wonderful ass. But I guess there wasn't a lot of room for thinking in his hormone-fueled brain as he molested his sister.

Still watching my girlfriend, my sweet sister in law, riding her son; her hips gyrating and her ass clenching his cock inside her, I began long slow strokes in and out of my niece. Holly's young hairless pussy squeezed me on the backstrokes, and caressed me as I filled her again. Karin turned once and smiled at me, so beautiful with her voluptuous breasts just dripping sweat, her back and ass shining with it. She blew me a kiss, then returned to her son.

They kissed continuously, their hands exploring their lovers. Karin had one hand holding his head to her, the other grasping his as he stroked her ass. She guided him again to her core, and his fingertips brushed across his mother's anus again. Pressure from his mom guided him to concentrate his efforts there, and a groan confirmed her desire as he slid a finger up into her rectum.

I knew from experience what did to her, how her cunt would clamp down, then pulsate as she reached climax, her ass ground against him, urging him deeper still. "Cum now for Mommy," she purred, and he thrust up against her, doubtless spraying his semen against his mother' cervix as he groaned into her neck.

Holly turned to me and smiled dreamily. "How about you, Uncle? Ready to cum in my sweet little pussy?" She reached back and began to lightly tickle under my balls with her fingernails, and my climax hit immediately.

"Oh god Holly! Oh my god yes," I moaned as I blasted inside her. She giggled when I picked her up, holding her back to my chest as I groped her little titties, pinching her nipples as I came. Her feet were planted on the chair, and she drove back against me as I fucked her, feeling her pussy releasing globs of cum which ran down my cock and soaked my balls.

As we finished, I turned Holly to me and she wrapped her legs around me as I made my way across the garage, and collapsed on the couch next to the mother and son. Holly took my cock in her hand and reinserted it, then just relaxed atop me, her face now in my neck, watching her mom and brother.

As they collapsed back against the couch, where he had now filled both his sister and his mother with his cum in just minutes, they relaxed and began to nuzzle each other's necks. Finally, Karin broke the spell. She rolled off of her son, leaving his lap a puddle of cum, and smiled contentedly. "Well, I think it's time you kids got off to bed."

The siblings stood at the same time, and turned to each other, laughing at the absurdity of standing naked in the garage. Then Holly grasped her brother's cock and pulled him close. They embraced lovingly, and she kissed him. Then they gathered their clothes and walked naked out into the kitchen. As Karin and I followed them through the door, we heard Bobby ask his sister, "Your bed or mine?"

Karin turned to me and smiled. "I think they've finally found they have something in common."

"I think you're right, baby. Happy Halloween!"


12