Sweet Sticky Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh yeah! Fuck me, Ken! That's it!"

"You want more, baby?"

He spoke low, almost whispering into her ear. As Ken planted his lips back to her neck, Alexis answered him back.

"Yes! Harder! Give it to me!!"

The touch of his lips at her neck soon began a slight bite as Ken began bucking his hips harder and faster. His hands squeezed her breasts, carefully sliding his left hand fingers to pinch after nipple. Alexis cried out in excitement, closing her eyes to embrace this moment.

"That's it, YEAH!! JUST LIKE THAT, YESSSSS!!"

Fop. Fop. Fop. Fop. The sound of their bodies hitting together repeatedly had created this odd noise, becoming louder than the music outside the room with each passing second. Ken moved his hands away from her breasts, grabbing at her hips to allow those nice tits to slightly bounce and shake from. Balling her hands up, Alexis made one last attempt at gripping and pulling the blankets of the bed. Would he continue to fuck her like this until she reached her climax? That was the question now lingering in the back of her mind. She was hoping he would not make this a quick fuck and get back to the party. Here they were, completely naked and without a care in the world of the other men in the building. Ken was heard grunting as he raised his head up and then began to slow down. Alexis' question was answered when he came to a full step and pulled his cock out of her cunt.

"Turn around, baby."

Calling to her in a soft voice, Ken snapped his fingers just to make sure Alexis was listening to him. When she turned around, she smirked before throwing her arms around his neck and leaning in for a soft kiss on the lips. He returned the kiss with a deep one, plunging his tongue into her mouth briefly before pulling away. Ken moved his hands to her breasts, giving them a subtle squeeze as he spoke aloud.

"I wouldn't mind a titfuck, if you're up for it."

"You're a predictable man, you know that, right?"

Ken chuckled as Alexis rubbed her breasts up against his bare chest. She wasn't going to neglect him of this pleasure, as she had a certain sense of pride knowing he gave her breasts such special attention after his past with another model. Moving her hands to the sides of her breasts, Alexis continued to rub them against his chest while lowering herself back down to her knees. Ken gripped his cock, holding it upward for her as she it between her ample tits. Licking her lips, she squeezed her tits around it as he withdrew his hand. Alexis glanced down before spitting on the head of his shaft and then she began to pump her tits up and down.

"Mmmmmm, yeah! I knew I was gonna have a cock between my tits today sooner or later!"

Alexis giggled as she continued to pump her tits up and down. Her pearly white teeth flashed as she gazed up at Ken's face. When in this position, she always found it amusing that his eyes never met with hers. Instead, the man focused his sight on the action below, watching the head of his cock poke up with each full thrust. As Alexis continued, Ken suddenly began to buck his hips, meeting with her thrusts. The head of his dick slammed up into her chin, causing her to finally break eye contact and tilt her head down.

"Suck it too, baby!"

Hearing his demanding voice, Alexis was happy to part her lips and allow the head of his cock to poke up into her mouth. Each time Ken thrusts, she either licked the head or sucked it between her lips. Panting and moaning, Ken began to thrust harder and faster, leaving Alexis with the fear he would waste his precious orgasm before giving her that sweet release. Raising her head, she felt inch after inch of that long shaft pumping between her breasts. Alexis pushed her teeth together, clenching them as she made her best attempt at giving Ken a slutty grin. Still squeezing her breasts around that fat cock, she spoke up.

"Don't waste all your energy on my tits like last time. I wanna ride this big fucking cock before we're done."

Her words were enough to influence Ken into slowing down to a complete halt. Alexis promptly let go of her boobs, allowing his hard cock to flop freely before she grabbed it with her right hand. Ken offered her a hand to raise her up from her knees as Alexis was ready to assume control while standing. Tightening the grip of her fingers around his shaft, she turned her back to him and walked towards the bed while tugging him along. Only letting go of that big cock to instead grab his hand and guide Ken to lay down onto the bed. Alexis awaited until he had positioned himself across the bed, now motioning with his hands for her to climb atop of him.

"You're a dirty girl, baby. You know that, right?"

Ken smirked after speaking as Alexis giggled at him. She had climbed onto the bed, flexing her knees while straddling him and reaching down to grab his dick.

"Mmmmmmmm, yes I am. Did it take you until today to figure that?"

Eyes glancing down, she narrowed her view while lining his cock up to her vulva lips. Ken swallowed his breath as his eyes scanned across her muscular tight fit body. Alexis slowly pushed his cock inside of her before came down, slamming her body onto him and sending that long shaft up her tight cunt. She let out a soft moan, feeling it back inside of her again. Taking her time with rolling her hips into a steady rhythm, Alexis began to roam her fingernails up his chest as their eyes met. Ken used his right hand to caress down her side and grip one of her ass cheeks from behind.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck! Should've spent the day doing this instead of having a party with these fucking clowns."

Alexis giggled at his words as she continued to roll her hips, driving that cock in and out of her. Ken pulled his right hand back, smacking her ass with it before he ran his hands up to squeeze her large breasts. Letting out a grunt, he looked her in the eyes as Alexis continued to thrust herself downward in this steady rhythm. The metal frame of the bed began to shake, clanking up against the wall but not loud enough to drown out the nuisance of the blasting stereo from outside the room. The party was continuing while Alexis and Ken were busy fucking. Raking her nails across his chest, she arched her head up and moaned.

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh yeah!"

Bound and determined to use this position to get herself off, Alexis had no plans of getting off him until she had her climax. Over and over, she continued to ride Ken as he moaned and called out to her.

"That's it, baby! Keep going, keep going!"

Clank. Clank. Clank. The metal frame continued to beat up against the wall as Ken cried out to her again. Alexis moaned as his voice called out in desperation with a groan.

"Faster! Come on, baby! Ride me just a little faster!"

She couldn't help but wonder if Ken wanted this fuck session to be fast and over with out of fear of them being discovered by the other men in the party. Those thoughts remained in back of Alexis' mind, as she found herself feeling dirtier with each passing minute, knowing they were committing such a risky act together. Turning to glance over at the open door, Alexis smirked to herself before using her left hand to roam through her blonde hair. Tucking several locks beyond her shoulders, she continued to bounce herself up and down that thick cock, pumping it in and out of her out. Ken had moved his hands away from her breasts, once more using his right hand to pull back and smack her ass from behind.

"Come on, Alexis!"

Growing a bit impatient, Ken let out a frustrated groaning noise. To hear him make that demand, Alexis almost came to a complete halt as she slowed down. All she wanted was to tease him as she smirked and slid her fingers up his chest.

"What's the matter? You scared the other boys might catch us?"

"Dammit! Come on!!"

That question was enough to make Ken lean up and quickly wrap his arms around Alexis. Their bodies hit together, her nipples rubbing across his chest as he wrapped his arms around her and began to buck his hips. Alexis gasped as she felt him thrust inside of her once more.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah! Fuck me, Ken! Yesssssss!!"

With her head turned to the right side Alexis could see the open doorway from the corner of her eye until she closed them. Over and over, Ken continued to pump his cock into Alexis while grunting and panting. It was evident to her that he was working his hardest to bring them a bit closer to heaven, all in a frenzy of lust. Maybe she was correct, for he didn't want to alert the other men back in the living room. Or perhaps, Ken couldn't control himself from the urge to get his rocks off. Still pounding his cock into her pussy, he groaned and kept his arms wrapped around her back.

"Ohhhh god! OHHHHHHHHH, GOD DAMMIT, ALEXIS!!"

As he screamed to her, Alexis yelled at the top of her lungs.

"YES, YESSS, YESSSSSS!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME!! OHHHH GOD, THAT'S IT KEN!! RIGHT THERE!!"

Eyes opening with a hard gaze from her right side, Alexis bit down on her lower lip, muttering a few dirty words under her breath before closing her eyes ahead. She clenched her teeth upon feeling the sudden rush from within her as Ken had managed to finally fuck her into that much needed orgasm. He exploded within her, unable to hold himself back. Luckily before the day got started, Alexis had made sure to take 'the pill', as she referred to it in passing. It was always better to be on the safe side, as now she was cradled in Ken's arms and they both needed a moment to catch their breath. Off in the distance, Alexis was almost certain that she heard a voice that did not belong to Ken, but she wasn't sure. Raising her head, she gazed down to look in his eyes and share a soft kiss.

"Holy fucking shit, that was incredible!"

The sound of hands clapping together caught not only Alexis' attention but Ken's too. They broke the kiss as she glanced from across her shoulder to see Kevin standing in the doorway. A big grin across his chubby face as his arms flapped around, clapping his hands. Standing behind him was Evan with the most shit eating grin across his face. Alexis was shocked. Here she thought that she was having fun with Ken all under their very noses. To think that Evan and possibly the other men had been peeping on them in the distance was enough to truly surprise her. She began to rise up, getting off Ken to leave him there on the bed. His cock sliding out of her cunt as she stood naked in front of the two men who were gazing at her body in desire.

"Good fucking god, look at her..."

"I know, she's beautiful ain't she? You've probably never even seen a woman naked, let alone a fucking super model."

"Knock it off, Eva! Don't be an ass!"

Swallowing her breath while listening to the two men's banter, Alexis began to think quietly to herself as she grinned. It was one risky dare to fuck Ken amidst the other men partying, but what else filthy fantasies could she indulge herself in throughout this party? Alexis wasn't completely satisfied yet. Gazing down to see the bulge sticking up in the front of Kevin's shorts. Evan snapped his fingers to alert another man from down the hall to come and have a peek from beyond the doorway at the nude model standing alone. It was Manny who came around, stomping his feet and now having a surprised look on his face as he had a look at Alexis. She only had seconds to make up her mind, all while was starting to lean up from the bed with a disgusting look across his face to see his friends had invited himself.

"Hey guys, what the fuck? You could've at least gave us a bit of fucking privacy."

Evan laughed at Ken's whining words.

"Hey, the door was open. The fuck you expect me to do when I gotta go take a whiz and hear all this moaning?"

Giving a nod, Alexis pushed her hands together and rubbed her palms while speaking aloud. She was ready to take control of this conversation after making up her mind.

"You boys want a real party today or what? I know Ken can't be the only one who had his dick ROCK FUCKING HARD for me!"

Biting down on her lower lip, Alexis flashed the front row of her perfect teeth.

"I'm hungry for more... I know you boys are smarter than to say no to blowjobs, right?""

"Right!"

Kevin was quick to open his mouth and utter a response, but Alexis felt she had complete control of the situation now. Snapping her fingers, she called out to them.

"Go back to the living room, and we can start by turning that fucking music off."

Kevin led the way, stepping forward and then almost running down the hall in excitement. Evan turned around to look at Alexis who was walking with such confidence as her hips sway from left to right. Thinking deep down, she wanted to indulge herself in the most filthy fantasy that came to her dirty mind. Never before had Alexis sucked multiple cocks in a day and that was about to change. Back in the living room, Andre and Manny got up from the couch when they noticed the nude model coming out to visit. James was coming out of the kitchen with a beer in his hand when he stopped to see the movement into the living room. Alexis waved her hand, dangling her fingers at them.

"Hello boys! Who wants to shove their dick in my mouth today? Don't waste any time, I want someone to turn that loud shit off and start taking their pants off! Come on, I'm in the mood to suck some hard fucking cocks!"

At this point, Alexis truly felt in control of the situation, prepared to guide this men for her own filthy pleasures. In the center of the room was a large glass table. She didn't care that it had a metal pan and plastic straw that was previously used for snorting coke. Nor was she bothered about the beer bottles, shot glasses and a few wasted joints shoved into a glass ash tray. The table itself was in her way, so she shoved it forward for an easy move. Now in the center of the living room. Alexis fell down to her knees, carefully shoving her hair beyond her shoulders so it wouldn't fly into the way. Raising both hands up, she motioned for all the men to come closer while hearing the stereo shut down and the sound of clothes rustling. Buttons popping and zippers sliding down was a delightful set of noises for her listening pleasures.

"Can't believe she's gonna suck me off today! Damn I'm lucky!"

Kevin called out while stepping his big feet out after taking his shorts and underwear off. Evan went on and stripped completely naked, followed by James who was giving Alexis quite a show with his muscles and artistically covered skin. She didn't have time to study his tattoos, not while she felt the surging appetite within her, calling for a serving of fresh meat.

"Come on, I don't wanna keep this nasty bitch waiting."

It was Andre calling out to the rest of the men as he stood with his pants and underwear removed, revealing his long black cock all for Alexis. It took a few more seconds for the rest of the men to get undressed and begin approaching her. Before Alexis could blink, she was surrounded by cocks, swarming towards her. Long inches of untouched meat soon dangled above her face as she didn't have enough hands to reach out and take control before she was overwhelmed.

"I knew there was something slutty about you! Can't act all innocent and pretend you aren't a fucking whore when the clothes come off!"

Manny called out to her, causing Alexis to giggle as she had to quickly make her mind up which cock would be shoved between her lips first. With five to choose from, she reached out with her hands on both sides, gripping Kevin's fat shaft and James longer pole. Each man's cock had some level of uniqueness to, separating them from Ken who she had already sucked and fucked minutes earlier. Now he was left alone, discarded all by himself in another room while Alexis had made the party all about herself. Starring up at Andre's long black cock in front of her, she made the choice by parting her lips and inviting him to slide it on him. She squeezed her fingers around the cocks in her hands as she began to suck that gorgeous black meat.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! Look at her go!"

A man called out, but Alexis couldn't make out his voice. When she closed her eyes, she felt two cocks beating against her cheeks, but that wasn't enough to distract her from indulging in the taste of Andre's long dark shaft. She sucked it inch by inch, all while wanking her hands back and forth to jerk off the cocks she had gripped.

"Damn, look at her! She knows how to suck dick! Maybe she should've done something else besides modelling!"

"Hey idiot, shut the fuck up, will ya? Just fucking enjoy it while you can!"

It was Manny's heavy accent audible as he told Kevin off. In the distance, Ken stood in the hall, crossing his arms over his chest as he had put on some underwear and was now watching with an expression of disgust on his face. All this time, he thought that Alexis was playing a game with him for some fun, but now the tables had turned and she was the center of attention to every other man in the room. Though he was angry, he stood there and watched, listening to the moans that were much louder than her sucking noises. Coming off Andre's cock, Alexis turned her attention to Kevin's thick and veiny shaft. Since he couldn't stop talking, it was now his turn.

"You've been waiting for a blowjob for a while, huh? Don't worry, you're getting one now!"

Immediately after speaking, Alexis shoved Kevin's fat cock into her mouth and moved her hand from the base. Reaching out to grab another one, she felt one man shove his pole into her waiting left hand. She closed her fingers around it while she began to aggressively bob her head up and down Kevin's rod.

"Fuckkkkk!! Ohhhhhhhhhh, man!!"

The men started laughing at Kevin's reaction, but Alexis was hard at work bobbing her head up and down his pole. He didn't have the length of the other cocks, but his rod made up for it with the thickness alone. After a while, she pulled her lips back and popped them off his shaft while unwrapping her fingers around the two shafts she cradled in each hand.

"Mmmmm, who's next?"

"Right here, you dirty girl."

Manny called out to her, as Alexis easily recognized that distinctive tone of voice. Shifting her eyes at him, by now four of the men surrounding her were busy wanking their cock all by themselves. Manny motioned with his fingers, coming off slightly impatient as he didn't seem to want to wait to have his cock shoved into her mouth. Alexis gripped it from the base and then parted her lips, twirling her tongue around the head before going down on it.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah. That's it, suck it... Suck that fucking cock, babe..."

He let out a series of moans as she bobbed her head up and down his length. 'Mmm, mmm, mmm', Alexis let out muffled moaning sounds as she continued to suck that long shaft. Moving her hand from the base, she lowered her right hand and squeezed his balls. That resulted in Manny letting out a sharp moan. After pulling her lips back to the head and releasing it with a pop sound, he stepped away. James clapped his hands, getting her attention as Alexis turned her head to the right side.

"My turn. Show me what a nasty fucking whore you are!"

Such a filthy demand from James' commanding voice. Alexis gave him one look in the eyes before spitting on his cock and then reaching out with both hands in an attempt to grab at the other men. With each hand gripping a cock, she went down on James' shaft and began to suck it. What Alexis didn't anticipate was him placing his hands onto her head, roaming his fingers through her blonde hair to capture a firm grip of her locks. With a grunt, he clenched his teeth and began to thrust his cock into her mouth.

"Suck it, you nasty fucking bitch! Suck it!!"

Bucking his hips forward, James began to drive his cock into her mouth. Alexis eyes enlarged as she came to the quick realization she was in the process of getting face-fucked. He began by pushing her head down and slamming his cock to the back of her throat. Closing her eyes, Alexis instantly gagged while feeling his balls rub against her chin.