Sweet Summer Wine

Story Info
A man recounts the joy of gathering wine grapes.
2.2k words
4.27
2.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fafhrd09
fafhrd09
75 Followers

The fellow that most knew as Jon Kaye heard a knock from the front door, and almost immediately thereafter heard the voice of his wife call out to him. "Jon, get the door! I'm trying to get the children to lay down for their nap." Jon rose and turned off his computer monitor; he had been enjoying a video of a risque sort, taking advantage of his wife's distraction - she strongly disapproved of "smutty entertainment", claiming it was far too likely to give Jon "annoying" ideas about how to pass the time of day. He rose from his comfy leather home office chair, and pulled his comfly, overly large t-shirt down over the telltale bulge of his basketball shorts before heading to the front door. He peered through the glass of the door, and opened it with a welcoming smile.

On the doorstep stood the next-door neighbor's daughter, who was living with her parents while attending college. He had not met her in the three years they had been neighbors; he had met her parents sporadically, enough to wave to during those inevitable run-ins while fetching groceries or performing yard work.

He had also seen her, but only at a distance. His welcoming grin was more because of what he had seen of her- the neighbors had a pool with a sauna, and the daughter had often used it during the summer months. Jon had discovered that the master bedroom overlooked the pool, and when he heard her swimming he would often go to the window and enjoy her sun-bathing her small, dark blue bikini. Earlier in the summer, she had been joined by a fellow who appeared to be much of her age, but he had not been around for a month or so. She also had the habit of wearing that same swim suit when she washed her father's SUV and her own VW beetle. Jon blinked his eyes, clearing the visions of her wet and soapy from his mind, and said "Hello!"

If anything, his friendly tone made her smile even wider. "Hi! I'm Kira, from next door? I have brought you and your wife a treat from our garden!" She held up a large wicker picnic basket, as if she needed to prove her contention.

"Please, come in out of the beastly heat!" Jon said, taking a step back to allow her to step inside. Kira had been dressed for the summer weather, and wore a black tank top with a fantasy character - perhaps a fierce orc warrior? - on the front, and a pair of loose-fitting burgundy terry cloth shorts that came barely halfway down her shapely thighs. Her dark brunette hair was tied back into a loose ponytail.

"May I get you something to drink? Sparkling water, perhaps. Or some black cherry lemonade?" Jon asked.

"Is that Uncle Mike's Black Cherry Lemonade?" she asked, curiously. "I've wanted to try that for awhile, but my parents... they don't allow alcohol in the house; we're Mormon."

"Are you over 21?" Jon questioned good-humoredly.

"Oh yes... I can legally have it, so you won't be corrupting a minor." She laughed.

"Well, perhaps not in a minor way," he said, enjoying the giggle his pun invoked. "Tell you what... I was going to have one and you can try a sip."

"But what if I like it?" Kira asked.

"Then you'll have to charm me out of it," Jon said. "That shouldn't be too hard, for a beauty such as yourself." Jon enjoyed making people blush, and her skin turned a satisfying shade of pink. "So... what's in the basket?" Jon asked as he took a bottle of the Lemonade from the refrigerator, opened it, and filled a pilsner glass.

"Oh, grapes! We grow carrots, red and orange peppers, and green beans. We also grow pumpkins for Halloween, which become pumpkin pies for the Fall. And we grow grapes on a trellis against the far fence!" said Kira." So my Dad thought that perhaps you might like some grapes!"

"That is very generous!" he said, as Kira opened the basket, and held out a bunch of the sweet fruit. "Oh, do you know what kind of grapes these are?" When she shook her head, he said "Those are Agiorgitiko grapes, my favorite - sweet and similar in black cherries, in fact! My grandparents used to grow those back home for wine, in Greece, before my Father moved us here to the states, when I was a kid."

Jon and Kira sat at the kitchen table.

"Really?" Kira said. "Your parents made wine?"

"Well, it was kind of a family hobby... we have a big family back in Greece, and we would all pick the grapes, prepare them, and put them into casks for aging. We made only enough to sell a little in the village, but everyone loved the wine, and we all enjoyed the making...It got quite messy, you see... and kids love to make a mess, and the older kids like me enjoyed the clean-up almost as much," Jon winked as he made his confession.

"Oh ho! Were you a naughty teen, Mister Kaye?" asked Kira, smirking,

"I claim the Fifth Amendment!" declared Jon with a chuckle. "Besides, you aren't old enough for those kinds of stories!".

"Probably not... but tell me anyway?" Kira asked. "I love a good story, and you can pretend that the Black Cherry lemonade is wine, and you're getting me tipsy to have your way with me!".

Jon considered, and rose from the table, grateful that his oversized shirt was hiding evidence of his arousal. "Let me check on my wife, to make sure she's OK." Jon left the kitchen and headed up the stairs, leaving Kira alone with her thoughts, which were consumed with her host. While she was not sure of his age, she knew he was much too old to be entertaining naughty thoughts - and yet she was. Perhaps it was because he treated her like an adult, and not 'the neighbor's kid', perhaps it was because the Mormon culture embraced the idea of older men and younger women, perhaps it was how his eyes stayed on hers and did not stray to linger on her youthful, shapely body... or perhaps she just wanted to see how far flirting might go... but she wanted to flirt and be flirted with. She wanted to feel appreciated as an attractive woman without being considered as breeding livestock, which so many Latter Day Saint maidens did.

Perhaps she wanted to inspire a bit of lust in her married, too-old neighbor, solely because she could.

Jon went to the bedroom that they had turned into a nursery for their two-year-old child, Galgos, named for Jon's uncle, his father's brother. Jon's wife, Cheri, had got him to nap - and had promptly fallen asleep with him. Jon returned to the kitchen and his guest.

"Ok, I will - against my own better judgement - tell you the story," he began, "but first we should go to my study and shut the door. My wife is asleep, and I don't want the noise to wake her." Jon and Kira gathered up the basket of grapes and the Black Cherry lemonade, and Jon led her to his study, shutting the door. Kira chose to sit in the leather love-seat couch while Jon sat in his desk chair.

"OK, before we begin, some rules. If you feel at all uncomfortable, for any reason, say the phrase 'traffic stop', and we'll stop. OK?" asked Jon.

"This must be some story if we need a safe word! I like it!" Kira said, only partially joking.

"Nonetheless... OK?" Jon confirmed.

"Yes, and you're very sweet," she commented, sincerely appreciating his solicitude.

"Very good...where were we? Oh yes.. Once a year, our extended family and quite a few friends would harvest the grapes, bring the baskets to the barrels, where the adults picked out the bad grapes and the vines and other nonedible parts." Jon took a sip of the Back Cherry lemonade. "The younger kids took the opportunity to eat grapes until they were fit to burst..... But the older kids, including myself, often paired off to enjoy a more private grape gathering."

"I would often partner with a girl named Miranda," Jon began, neglecting to tell Kira that Miranda was his cousin. "Miranda had beautiful olive skin, and grew very tan in the summer. Sher black hair flowed down her back to an ass that was heart-h-shaped, and perched atop a set of legs that would make men weep... although I confess, they were not quite as good as yours."

"Oh" Do you like my legs, Jon" Kira asked, leaning back in the love seat and bringing her legs up into view. "I shave almost every day..." she said, running her hands over the smooth skin. "...among other things. I can't stand stubble, not on my legs...not anywhere my hands are likely to roam."

Jon made an audible gulp. "Your legs are top-notch, Kira, and look very smooth indeed."

"You think so?" she said, caressing her thighs, enjoying the way his eyes greedily devoured them. "Would you like to see for yourself?" she asked, purring like a kitten.

Jon got up and sat on the low table, and Kira swung her legs across his lap. "Keep telling the story?" she suggested as she felt Jon's fingers stroke her ankles.

"Ah, yeah... she had extraordinary legs..." Jon continued.

"But not as good as mine?" Kira teased.

"Yes" Jon said, "not as good as yours." he moved slowly up her calves, enjoying the play of her muscles under his fingers. "We would pick a few baskets of grapes, and then find a place of relative privacy to eat a few grapes, and to sample their taste on each other's lips."

Jon reached over to the basket of grapes, and freed a single grape. He bit the grape in half, and used the fruit as lipstick, painting Kira's pouting lips with the juice. He then fed her the rest of the grape before claiming her lips with his own. They repeated this with perhaps a dozen grapes before he said softly "This is the third-best way to eat grapes..."

"What are the other two?" Kira asked breathlessly, her breath coming in short shallow aroused pants. Kira loved being kissed this way, especially with Jon gently biting her lips with nibbles.

Without answering, Jon pulled her tank top up and off, revealing her full, perfect breasts. Again he bit a grape in half, but this time he anointed her erect nipples. He kissed her lips while her nipples were glistening in the sun, and then kissed the rise of her breasts, nibbling and biting while she moaned in pleasure. Finally, he sucked her nipples into huis mouth, and she pushed hard against him. "Harder, bite me harder!" she demanded, and Jon obeyed with glee. Jon kissed her breasts passionately, biting and sucking, being careful not to leave passion marks on the delicate flesh.

While Jon continued the oral worship of her breasts and nipples, his fingers began to dance up her smooth legs. His fingers dipped under her loose shorts, and stroked the gusset of her black cotton panties. She pressed her panty-covered mound practically into his hand while suckled on her engorged nipples.

Jon paused and plucked another grape. "Did I mention where the best part for tasting a grape was?"

"No, you didn't," Kira answered. "Show me!"

Jon pulled her panties to the side. "I intend to...." he rubbed the grape up and down her labial slit, enjoying the scent of her arousal. "Miranda was a virgin, and so I tasted the grape one at a time..." Jon demonstrated by pushing the grape in just far enough to not break a virgin's hymen before taking her clit and the entrance to her cunt into is mouth and sucking the grape free. He did not split the skin on the grape but replaced and dislodged it again and again, his tongue caressing her erect clitoris. His fingers joined his tongue moving the grape around until Kira erupted in orgasm, grinding her cunt against probing fingers and mouth, pulping the grape into his mouth.

Jon continued to gently tease her labia and entrance, stretching out her climax until he pushed him away. "And what did you do next?" she asked him with a sleepy voice.

"Mostly we'd cuddle together until we were ready to go back and turn in the baskets."

"So you didn't... you and she...?" Kira asked, curious.

"Oh hell no. She was to remain a technical virgin until she got married... or so she said" Jon answered, his eyes twinkling.

"What about your cock?" she asked. "I don't think that it's at all fair for you to get all the grapes!" She sat up from where she had been reclining.

"Please, have as many grapes as you like, sweet lady," Jon said, plucking one and offering it to Kira.

Kira leaned forward and took the grape from is fingers, making a point of biting into it with a moan. "Oh, I love grapes... but I was thinking of a more substantial snack."

fafhrd09
fafhrd09
75 Followers