Sweet Surrender Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim just shrugged. "She's a light weight. It would have only taken one glass of champagne. Anyway, I think you owe me for coming in and taking my dream from me."

Luke looked at Tim and decided that he would give him the benefit of the doubt. The idea of the two women was a sound one, not very feasible since both women were straight, but it was sound. As Luke watched the two women bumping and grinding together to Taint Love by Marilyn Manson, he could definitely understand the feeling. They were rubbing sensuously against each other, their arms over their head. Cassie and Emmie appeared to have no idea how much attention they were receiving. Every man's head in the club for the exception of Emmie's father and Blaine was turned to watch the women.

"Ok, I'm a cock-block. So what do you want?"

Tim looked in the eyes and smiled. "I want to pay you $500 for 15 minutes with Emmie."

"Not gonna happen. For one, your wife would kill me and you. Second, she's mine. Next suggestion."

"Hmm," Tim thought about it for a second. "Oh, ok. Cassie and I are in the room next to you. How about you let me drill a hole in the wall of shower to watch her take a shower? I just want to see her ass. That's all. I'll still give you the money."

Cassie and Emmie snuck up behind Tim and caught the last part of the request. "Why are you giving Luke money, hon?"

Tim closed his eyes, grimacing. Luke couldn't contain his laugh. "He was just saying that he wanted to see Emmie's ass for $500."

Cassie just smiled as Tim choked on the beer he had picked up to sipped. "Fuck, man. You just totally threw me under a bus."

"Babe, I know you like her ass. I told her the other day that you were doing everything in your power to get us back together so you could look at it every time she came over to the house. It's cool though. I mean, I understand you like big girls. I just wonder sometimes why you married me."

"Damn, Cass, you know I love you. I mean, why the hell do you think I am constantly trying to touch you? I love your body. That's also why we have 2 children. I have to keep you bare foot and pregnant so other men won't steal you away from me," Tim said, trying to dig himself out of a deep hole.

"I don't know, Tim. I think she's beautiful even when she's pregnant. If I didn't already have Emmie, I might give you a run for your money for your wife. Cassie, you are one hot MILF," Luke said. He really shouldn't give Tim anymore problems but it was just too much fun trying to watch as the man tried to save himself from this little woman who obviously scared the shit out of him.

"Thank you, Luke."

Emmie broke in. "Wait, so you would pay me $500 for what exactly?"

Tim pulled his wife into his lap, kissing her on the head. Cassie wiggled in his lap before getting comfortable. Once she was settled, he said, "I told him I would drill a hole in the shower wall and watch you shower for $500."

Emmie grinned at Tim. She really did love the big lug. "Why the hell did you ask him then? You should have asked me. I would have told you hell yes. You could look but not touch though. If you want to touch, you gotta pay more."

The women laughed at the men's expression. "They are so cute, aren't they, Emmie? Cute, but stupid."

"I don't know, Cass. I gotta say that if Tim did give me the $500, I probably would let him watch me get naked and play around in the shower. I am definitely balling on a budget. Five hundred dollars is a lot of money."

Cassie rolled her eyes at her best friend. Luke looked at Emmie and could tell that she was joking. The thought of her having to show her body for money wasn't something that he liked to think about but he knew that she would have done it if she needed to. She was just that strong. Still he didn't like to think about other guys being able to see her naked body.

"Whatever, dude. You were always the one that wouldn't shower after gym 'cause you didn't want anyone to see you naked. Do you remember how I used to have to make you take a shower after school when you came to my house? Damn, I thought I was going to have to drug you to get you to kiss me when we made out that time," Cassie said, laugher evident in her voice.

Tim's ears peaked. "Wait a second. Wait a goddamn second. YOU were the one who chased after HER?" he asked his wife. He gazed at her as if she had grown two heads. Luke couldn't stop laughing. This couple was just too funny.

"Uh, yeah. I mean, can you blame me? The bitch is hot," Cassie said, waving a hand up and down at Emmie. Emmie, being the ham that she was, curtsied and pretended to blush. Luke knew she was loving every minute of the banter though.

"Well, yes, Emily-Jane is hot. I don't deny that for one second. However, you never once said that you liked girls. And I gotta say, baby, that is something that a man NEEDS to know about his wife," Tim replied.

Cassie rolled her eyes before leaning in to kiss Tim on the cheek. "It was one time, love. I don't like girls. I mean, I still think she's hot but I'm not blind either. I don't want to jump her bones though, if that's what you're worried about. I only want to jump your bones."

Luke chimed in. "I wouldn't let you jump her bones anyway, Cassie. She's mine, whether there's a male or female trying to get her. But I don't blame you. She is super hot in that dress. I can't wait to get her home and have her take it off for me."

"I guess I better go get this party on the road, then, huh?" Emmie asked, blushing. She leaned and gave him a lingering kiss. "I'll be back as soon as I can."

Luke sat with the laughing couple the rest of the night. Emmie never did get a chance to come back over and sit with them, but Luke didn't mind. He watched as she flinted around the room helping everyone. He knew she was enjoying herself and he didn't want to make her feel like she had to keep him company the whole time anyway. He knew that he would have her at his attention when they got back to her room.

It wasn't too long before it was time to head back to the house. Luke rode with Emmie, Cassie and Tim and within minutes they were back at the house. Luke praised Emmie for the party. She had done a wonderful job and everyone agreed. They made small talk as they headed from the car to the house, laughing when Emmie said that she was so happy that the wedding business would be over tomorrow. She said that she couldn't take another minute of having to put up with her sister.

The couples split as when came to the bedroom doors. Cassie wiggled her eyebrows at Emmie and said, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"Yeah, like there isn't anything you don't do," Emily-Jane said, rolling her eyes at her friend.

"Damn, right. That means I want details as soon as you come down for breakfast. I might learn something that I can use."

"You are such a slut. But I love you anyway."

"Back at ya, whore."

Luke just shook his head at the pair as he pulled Emmie into the room behind him. He closed the door and exhaled. "I feel like I just babysat a set of 14 year old girls. I'm tired now."

"Well, seeing as how Cassie and I used to be 14 year old girls and I have to say we were worse, I don't see what the big deal is. I am not the least bit tired," Emmie said as she kicked off her shoes and ran her hands thru her hair. She grabbed the remote to the television and cut it on. She turned it to one of the music channels and swayed along with the softly playing music. She closed her eyes and shimmed to the change in tempo. As the drum beat sped up, she bobbed her head before turning to look at him with hooded eyes. Luke could see the arousal in her eyes. He watched as she slowly ran her hands down her sides, cupping her breasts briefly before continuing down her body. Luke suddenly felt more awake.

"Don't you want me, Luke? I need it. I need it bad tonight. I can't wait. Please don't make me wait for it tonight," she begged. Emmie licked her lips as she began to pull the tight dress over her head. Luke was glad that he hadn't been there when she had put it on because if he had they probably wouldn't have made it to the party. He watched now as inch by gorgeous inch was revealed to him. As her panties came into view, he zero'd into her crotch. He could tell that she was already wet and aching. Once she finally had the dress above her head and on the floor where it should have been the whole time, Emmie reached behind herself and released her bra. She sighed as her breasts returned to a more natural feeling.

"I love those bras because they make my tits look amazing, but I love it even more when I don't have one on too," Emmie confessed to him. She slid her hands slowly down her torso until she was playing with the string to her panties. She would flick it over and over as if she was going to push them down before moving her hand away. Luke was growing very frustrated but didn't want to spoil the show. He was going to let her run this one, he thought to himself.

After what seemed like a millennium, Emmie finally pushed down her panties, giving him full access to her body. She moved her hands back up to cup her tits as if she were offering them to the gods. Luke came over to her, lowering himself to his knees before her. His head came to her chest and he feasted upon her nipples. She gasped and arched into his mouth. Luke fed at her breast for long moments, the sound of her sighs keeping him latched to her. He wanted to do everything he could to make her ready for him 'cause it wasn't going to take long before he would have to fuck her hard.

He slid his hands to her ass to needle them hard. Emmie moaned and moved in his hands. She opened her legs so he could run a hand from her puckered brown rose to her clit. He slowly ran his hand up and down her slit feeling his fingers wetting more and more with each pass. He wanted to suck her clit so bad but before he could ask her if she wanted him to, she pulled away from him.

She moved to the bed and lay down. "I have to lie down or I'm going to fall down. And I want you to watch as I do this."

Emmie reached down and palmed her pussy. She rubbed lightly and every once in a while she would stick her finger between the lips to tickle her clit. Her ass was moving in motion with her finger. Her breathing quickened and he knew that she was going to come soon. Even time she came close, however, she would pull stop for a second to extend the pleasure.

Looking up at her, she said, "I want you to fuck me while I play with my clit. I have always wanted to know what this feels like. Please, come inside me now."

Luke wasn't one to leave a woman hanging. He threw his clothes off and rushed to the bed, cock in hand. He jerked his cock hard a few times in time with her fingers in her pussy. "God, I love watching you like that. I wanted to eat you but I like this much better. We have to do this once a night for the rest of our lives."

She laughed and agreed. She arched into him as he came to rest above him. She ran her free hand over his chest, enjoying the feel of his pecs beneath her hand. "I love your body. I want to feel it inside me right now."

"Yes, ma'am," Luke said. He aligned his cock with her pussy. He moaned at the feeling of her fingers as they grazed his cock. He pressed into her, groaning at the feeling of her tight entrance. He didn't stop until he was seated deep in her. He sighed as he began to move. He tried to control his movement but when Emmie slid her leg along his to cradle him in her thighs, he began to bang into her. The sounds of her moans were loud in his ears and he latched his mouth to hers to keep her family from thinking that he was killing her. He slammed hard into her, feeling the slight tickle of her rotating fingers as they strummed her clit. It wasn't long before Emmie was barely breathing, hair pressed to her cheeks, both of their bodies covered in sweat. Emmie gripped the back of Luke's head, pulling him up from where he was attacking her tit with his teeth.

"Look at me, Luke. I want to watch your eyes as you come."

The two maintained eye contact as hard as it was and Emmie knew at that moment that she would never love another man as much as she loved this man. The love he felt for her was pouring from his eyes. She could hardly breathe as she leaned and kissed him.

"I love you, Luke." As she finished his name, she felt the first wave hit and she went over the edge. She screamed as she rode him, gripping him to her as hard as she could.

Luke watched her finish and couldn't stop himself from following, shooting his cum deep into her. As they both got their breath back, he whispered in her ear, "I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life proving it to you. When we get back to the States, will you think about becoming my wife?"

Emily-Jane felt tears enter her eyes. "Yes, of course, I will. I want to be your wife."

The couple went to sleep holding each other closely. They pressed the world outside them away for a while and just let themselves enjoy each other. The next morning they were headed downstairs to have breakfast when Luke's phone rang. He kissed Emmie and told her to go get something to eat while he took the call.

He flipped open the phone and saw that it was Ortiz calling. "He better not be on the way to Jamaica, Alex, or I'm going to kick your ass."

Ortiz snorted. "Yeah, like you could ever kick my ass anyway. But nah, he's not coming. I took the liberty of expanding on your initial want and tapped the little asshole's phone. I found that your little guy is unable to get to the phone at the moment anyway. It would seem that he decided that it wasn't worth it when his granny called after receiving an anonymous tip last night about him. She told him in no uncertain terms that if he fucked with your woman, he would die. It looks like he believes her. At last check, he was bothering some poor slob to go out on a date with him. "

Luke laughed. "Good. I didn't want to have to spend my wedding in jail."

The phone was silent for a few moments. "You're getting married? Today? But I didn't even get an invite."

"No, not today, you idiot. I just meant..., never mind, thanks for watching him. I appreciate it. And," he said, pausing for affect "Be prepared to stand up with me in the near future. I want you there in your monkey suit and the whole nine. I want you and Blaine to help me keep this woman."

"Sure, I'll do it. Just tell me when and where," Ortiz replied.

Luke smiled and then before Ortiz could end the call, he said, "Oh, and you are definitely going to have to have a date. Why don't you call Ashleigh and see if she will come? You can bring her when you come down to South Carolina."

Luke ended the call, smiling the whole time. He knew that Alejandro Ortiz was more than likely calling him every name in the book but he didn't care. He knew that the other man needed to get back with the woman who had left him not long ago. Luke didn't know the details, having been out of the country when the breakup happened but he knew that Alex was devastated as much as he tried to hide it. Plus if he remembered correctly, Ashleigh had been from the South as well. Those southern women were known to make their men chase them for a while before they surrendered.

Luke and Emily-Jane enjoyed the wedding that day and Emily-Jane said a quick thank you when the rings were exchanged and the paperwork signed. She could return to normal now, she thought, but as she gazed at Luke across the altar, she knew that wasn't true. He would never let her be JUST normal. He made her so much more and she couldn't wait to see what their lives brought them.

***I want to say thank you to everyone who loved this story. I have never had this much appreciation for my stories. With all the positive feedback I have received I truly believe that I might actually be good at this. I want to thank Cristal Ball so much. She helped me so much with this story and without her help it wouldn't be as nice. Thanks so much! I am going to be creating a new story soon so keep an eye out!***