Sweet Surrender Ch. 13

Story Info
Jenny has news, while Brooke and Alexandra put on a display.
7.1k words
4.71
9.3k
23
10

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karipet
Karipet
1,301 Followers

"He caved!"

"Wait," I asked, stepping aside to allow Jenny admittance into our home, "what are you talking about?"

"Marcus!" she replied with glee, "he's agreed to both the divorce and the custody agreement!"

"You're kidding!" I replied excitedly. "That's fantastic, Jenny!"

"My lawyer says that he's supposed to sign the papers this afternoon. Then, as soon as they're couriered over to him, my lawyer will file them with the court! I'll be a completely free woman in less than a month!"

"Wow!" I remarked, hugging my friend. "Have you had a chance to tell Gretchen?"

Jenny's eyes lit up at the mention of the woman she loved. The couple had made it nearly six weeks without uttering the words, but then Jenny hadn't been able to hold back any longer. She'd been like a tick who'd gorged itself on too much blood. One more sip, and she would have popped. She'd admitted her feelings for my lawyer last weekend as the pair had been staying over with us. Her kids had been with Marcus, making it possible for the couple to spend most of the weekend together. Jenny had admitted to feeling a moment of panic after the words had burst out of her mouth, but Gretchen had quickly returned the sentiment, erasing all of Jenny's concerns.

"She was absolutely thrilled when I called her!" Jenny replied. "I know she's tired of all this sneaking around. It's probably been like being back in the closet for her. But in just a month's time, the two of us will be able to start our life together. Did I tell you that Gretchen is considering subletting her condominium in the city so that she can move in with me and the kids?"

"No!" I squealed excitedly. "That will be so cool, having the two of you living next door!"

"Won't it? And with Marcus having the kids on the weekends, we can always be assured of being able to party with the two of you!"

"What is all this noise about?" came the sound of Alexandra's voice as she appeared in the kitchen with an amused look on her face.

"Wait until you hear Jenny's good news!"

Jenny spent the next few minutes reiterating what had happened. There were hugs and congratulations all around. I couldn't help but wonder if Alexandra wasn't thinking about how long it would take for my marriage to end. Steve had been quiet of late. I had attended a work function with him two Saturdays ago and played the role of a doting wife. Steve had behaved himself for the most part, right up until our ride home. He'd spent that time trying to convince me to give us another chance. It seemed to me that he wasn't finding the single life to be much to his liking. I'd wanted to say "too bad," but I hadn't. There was no need for me to be unnecessarily cruel when a simple no would do.

Since then, I hadn't heard a word from him. I hadn't been back to the house that was technically still ours since then. I'd already moved all my mementos and the antique pieces my maternal grandmother had left me out of the house. The furniture really wouldn't have fit in with the clean lines and minimalistic design at Alexandra's house, so, I'd rented a storage locker and packed it with all the things from my old life. Then I'd padlocked it away — the same way I'd filed away all the memories of the life I'd shared with Steve. They were stored in a mental vault to which I had quite purposefully forgotten the combination.

"Now all we have to do is get you out of your marriage to Steve!" Jenny announced. "Then the four of us can double date in public!"

"So, you're prepared to come out?" Alexandra asked.

"I've already told my mom!" she replied with pride. "I'm not as close to my dad, but I'll tell him the next time I see him."

I knew that Jenny's parents had been divorced since she was a teenager. According to her, her father had always been a challenge to deal with. He'd struggled with a gambling problem that had led to the divorce. It had also resulted in the family losing the home they'd lived in.

"How'd your mom take the news?" I asked with interest. I knew that it would be my turn, eventually, and I had to admit that that thought filled me with trepidation. I was a daddy's girl growing up, and I still felt that urge to make him proud. The thought of him rejecting me because of who I loved filled me with fear.

"She was surprised, to say the least," Jenny replied. "She kept asking me if I was sure. I told her that I was one hundred percent gay and probably always had been. I'd just fought against it to fit in with most of society. She finally told me that she would be happy for me if I was happy."

"That's great, and the way she responded is pretty common," Alexandra replied. "Straight parents grow up expecting their kids' lives to be like theirs. When it doesn't happen, it sometimes takes them a moment to adjust."

"Well, I'm ready to tell the entire world!" Jenny replied. "And any of my friends who can't handle it will no longer be a part of my life."

"You've got us," I replied. "You don't need anyone that can't handle you being who you were meant to be."

"And between me and Gretchen," Alexandra added, "we know hundreds of great people who will be nothing but supportive friends once they get a chance to meet you."

"I can't wait!" Jenny replied with a large grin as she bounced on her toes like an excited child.

Her excitement made me ache for my own freedom. I leaned into Alexandra's arms and was rewarded by her hands wrapping around me. Yes, I wanted to get from Steve what he owed me, but was it worth it to have to continuously hide who I was? Wouldn't it be worth being able to publicly proclaim my love for Alexandra, even if it meant giving up the big payday that was coming?

I realized that I didn't know the answer to that question.

<<<<<>>>>>

I hung there, a bead of sweat running down my nose and balancing on its tip. Ropes crisscrossed my chest and surrounded my breasts which were covered in clothespins. I raised my head and stared at my breasts, doing a quick count I came up with eighteen. Their pincers bit into my flesh, the affected skin gone white surrounded by a ring of red. That didn't include the nipple clamps attached to my sensitive nubs. My little breasts sweetly ached as I felt Alexandra attach yet another pin to my labia. She'd been quietly working on turning me into a pin cushion for the last ten minutes. And that was after spending a half hour tying me up in an intricate series of knots before trussing me up into the air. I was helpless and at her mercy... and loving every second of it.

My eyes moved beyond my tortured breasts to see what Alexandra was doing, and that single drop fell to my chest. The sight that welcomed my eyes was one to behold. Ropes crisscrossed my chest and surrounded my breasts. Down below me I could see my mistress about to attach yet another clothespin to my inner thigh.

"How many is that Mistress? I asked, wincing slightly as the burn of the latest clip reached its peak.

"That's thirty!" she announced proudly. "Eighteen on your breasts, eight on your poor little kitty, and another four on your inner thighs."

I laid my head back and just let it dangle as I closed my eyes and allowed myself to slip further into subspace. It was a strange feeling that bordered on a state of euphoria. I knew that once we were through with the scene that my Mistress would give me adequate aftercare, so I didn't worry about going too deep.

"It's time for the really fun part now, kitten," Alexandra announced as a buzzing sound impeded upon my consciousness. I lurched from where I was hanging as pressure and a strong vibration both hit my clitoris. I shook and trembled all over as the stimulating body massager in Alexandra's skilled hands quickly took me to the precipice of a climax. But then, just like that, it was gone.

"Too soon, kitten," Alexandra chided. "My sweet little submissive must earn her orgasm. Don't forget that you need permission to come!"

"Yes, Mistress," I cried weakly as I silently prayed to a deity I didn't believe in and asked that she bring back the vibrations to my clit. I was rewarded with an answer to my hedonistic prayers when Alexandra once again pressed the large toy against my love button. It probably took less than thirty seconds for me to once again be on the verge of coming, but again, my skilled Domme read the signs and removed the stimulator from my sensitive nub.

That process went on for another ten minutes. Each time she touched the powerful vibrations against the hood of my clitoris, my entire body would lurch. I would tense up, my muscles contracting and spasming tightly. When she'd take it away, my entire body would go limp, my head lolling back and hanging limply. I was like a living ragdoll, all my strength sapped by her diabolic nature.

"You're such a good kitty," Alexandra purred. "Now don't forget to ask permission to come."

My ears had barely registered the sound of the buzzing coming to life before my pussy clenched in delight. I felt a familiar sudden pressure building in my core. I shook, doing my best to hold off as long as possible, because I knew that it would please Alexandra. She adored the little game of orgasm denial, and once she finally gave in and allowed me to come, my girlfriend wanted the explosion to be spectacular. I tightened my stomach muscles and resisted the powerful urge to succumb. It didn't help that Alexandra chose that particular moment to tug at the chain attached to the clamps snuggly biting into my nipples. I gritted my teeth and started counting backward from ten. I knew that I could at least hold out that long, but wasn't sure that I could make it any further.

"Please, Mistress!" I begged once I'd reached zero, "may I come?"

"Come for me, kitten!" Alexandra ordered. As she said the words, she used her free hand to release the spring-loaded clips on the nipple clamps.

Two things happened simultaneously. The first was that blood flowed back into my tortured nipples, and it felt as if they'd suddenly been touched with a red-hot poker. The second was the arrival of my orgasm. It was a runaway creature of mythical proportions, slobbering and spitting as it charged me with the intention of running me down. I felt helpless in its path, a waif being mercilessly attacked by a brutal beast intent upon ravishing my body. I was just too weak to fight it or flee from it, So instead, I willingly exposed myself to that monstrous abomination and let it have me. It took me all at once, my body beginning to tremble and shake as wave after delicious wave rocked me to the core. I became aware of a keening sound reverberating off the walls of our dungeon, but was unaware of what was causing it. I was lost in my climax. It raged inside me like a strong and damaging storm. The last thing I remember before I blacked out was the realization that it was my voice singing the joyful aria my ears had been enjoying.

Then everything went black...

<<<<<>>>>>

I came to consciousness in increments, not all at once. I first became aware of the sound of a throaty yet melodious voice singing a soft lullaby close by me. I listened to it intently, enjoying the peaceful respite it granted, the sound of it leaving me feeling as though I was floating on a cloud. A little bit later I became aware that I was being held. There were soft yet firm arms holding me in a loving manner, and they instantly left me feeling safe and secure. At last, my eyes fluttered open to find Alexandra holding me in her arms as she sang to me. I became aware of the fact that we were laying on the queen-sized bed that Alexandra and I had recently installed in a corner of our demented little playroom. She'd suggested having it put in for just such an occasion. There were times when our play became so intense that I would slip far enough into subspace that I required a comforting place to recover.

"There's my little kitten," Alexandra cooed at me in a soft voice. "You had me concerned when I couldn't wake you."

"I guess I blacked out again."

"You did," she replied, gently stroking my hair out of my eyes. "That was almost a half hour ago. It took me about fifteen minutes to get you lowered and untied, and to carry you over here to the bed. I've just been holding you and singing to you to try and get you to come back to me."

"You have a lovely voice," I replied, my own voice sounding hoarse and scratchy.

"Thank you," Alexandra said with a loving smile. "As do you! You sang me quite the beautiful song yourself when you were coming! I was worried that the entire neighborhood could hear you."

"Oh, god," I said, a blush rising on my cheeks, "I remember that now. At first, I wasn't even aware that it was me making that noise."

"Don't be embarrassed," Alexandra said, leaning over to kiss my lips softly. "I thought it was quite lovely, and took it as a compliment right up until the point you went silent and passed out. Speaking of which, how are you feeling?"

"Still a little woozy," I replied. One of the things that Alexandra had insisted on in our relationship agreement was that we were to always be honest with one another. She'd explained to me in detail the dangers of a Dominant and her submissive keeping secrets from each other. I was to never keep anything from her regarding our D/s play. It was our golden rule once we entered those walls.

Of course, I also tried my best to follow it outside the confines of that room. Alexandra was already my closest confidant. Jenny was a close second, but the two of us mainly gossiped about our love lives, and I hadn't even confessed to her all the kinky things Alexandra and I got up to. As far as Jenny knew, we were just a regular old vanilla lesbian couple.

"I know what you need," Alexandra announced. She rolled off the bed and I watched as she walked over to the mini fridge— yet another new addition to the room — and opened it. She rummaged around inside it and pulled out a couple of items. She closed the door, turned back to me, and rejoined me on the bed.

"What do you have there?"

"I got you a pack of cookies," Alexandra replied. "I think that your blood sugar is low. I also got you something to wash them down with."

I watched with amusement as she produced the other item. She tore the straw from the container and opened it before poking it down into the container's opening. I looked up at her and couldn't stop myself from smirking..

"A juice box? You got me a juice box? What am I, one of Jenny's kids?"

"Ha ha," Alexandra said with a giggle, "although you do act like a brat often enough. No, seriously though. This fruit juice will help get your blood sugar up and it will even replace some of the electrolytes you lost while we were involved in our scene."

"Yes, Mommy," I said in my best little girl voice.

"I'd put you over my knee right now if you weren't still recovering."

I stuck my tongue out at her and made a face. She laughed and then snuggled up next to me, holding the straw from the juice box up to my lips. I took a good sip; the cold beverage soothed my raw throat as it slid down my gullet. Alexandra then pulled one of the cookies out of the pack and held it to my lips. I obediently took a bite; the cloying sweetness of the treat was not really to my liking, but I could tell that seeing me eat it pleased my girlfriend, so when she offered me another bite, I took it.

When I'd finished the juice and two more of the cookies, Alexandra seemed to relax. She announced that my face had gotten its color back. I felt strong enough to roll towards her, where I tucked my head against her shoulder and laid my hand on her left breast.

"I talked to Gretchen earlier," I said.

"And what did your esteemed attorney have to say?"

"She received both a copy of the video and a transcript of Steve's deposition from Jenny's attorney."

"That's good news," Alexandra replied. "When is she planning to let your husband in on that fact?"

"That's what she was calling me about," I said with a groan. "She wanted to know if I'm ready to refile my divorce papers. She says that we have everything we need and all we could ever hope for to see a quick end to this thing."

"But you apparently don't think so. Otherwise, you wouldn't sound so down about it."

"Steve is vindictive. I just don't see him giving up quite so easily. I can't help but feel that this is going to come back and bite me, or worse yet, bite you."

"I am not afraid of your pathetic husband," she replied. "I can't think of anything he could do to me that would hurt me other than taking you away from me somehow."

"There's no chance of that happening," I replied as I began to lazily roll her nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

"Would you prefer to just leave things the way they are?" she asked. "I mean, it's not ideal, but we've made it work so far."

"No, that's not an option. I want people to know that I'm with you. I want him to know that I'm with you. I guess I'm just concerned that he'll cause problems for us."

"Well, I guess we'll just have to face whatever he throws our way together."

"That sounds like a plan," I replied, leaning up to kiss her. I slipped my tongue into her mouth. Alexandra closed her lips around it and sucked on it. I pinched her nipple a little rougher, drawing a moan from my raven-haired beauty, but she put an end to my fun by reaching out and seizing my wrist, forcing my hand away.

"You're still not recovered enough for any more sexual fun right now," she declared. "Besides, I have a question for you."

I pooched out my lips in a faux pout that drew a smile from my girlfriend. But then she gave me a serious look and I set my playfulness aside... for the moment.

"You say that you're ready for people to know about us. Does that include your family? Are you ready to come out to everyone?"

Thanks in part to Jenny, I'd already been thinking about that. My parents were far from what I considered to be liberal, but they also weren't staunch conservatives. If I had to guess, I would've bet that my father would take the news of my divorce much harder than my mother. She'd always found my husband to be somewhat smarmy and ingratiating. She'd often referred to him as "that used car salesman you married." My father, on the other hand, might be genuinely crushed. He thought that Steve hung the moon.

How they would take the revelation that their only daughter was in a lesbian relationship was an entirely different matter. I could picture my mother being cautiously happy for me, so long as she gave Alexandra a chance, and saw just how happy I was with her. My father, well... I'd never actually heard him denigrate someone for being gay or make a homophobic slur, but I could imagine him immediately thinking to himself that his only daughter would never give him grandchildren, and being heartbroken by that idea.

I supposed he'd have to confront that fact sooner or later, though, because, purely by coincidence, I just didn't want to have any kids of my own. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy children; I loved spending time with my nieces and nephews — the grandchildren that my father already had! Both of my brothers had kids. I'd also gotten a kick out of spending time with Jenny's. I considered myself a very good 'Aunt Brooke.' I just didn't have the maternal gene, and I very much enjoyed my freedom. Alexandra and I were on the same page about that; it was just one more thing that made us a great couple.

"My brothers aren't really an issue," I replied, "and neither are their wives. They're far more liberal-minded than my parents. I think once my mom gets to know you, she'll be happy for me. It's my dad that's the wildcard."

"Is my kitten a daddy's girl?" Alexandra asked as she stroked my cheek.

Karipet
Karipet
1,301 Followers
12