Sweet Venom Arc 02 Ch. 11

Story Info
The time has arrived, a space freighter full of hell is here.
4.8k words
4.55
1.6k
1
0

Part 12 of the 45 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11 -- The Time Has Come

Back within the depths of the captured Freighter

Moltezz and a single feline Node walked together through the upper decks. Although 7ft tall, the Node had to half-jog to keep up with the impressively tall Moltezz, who spared no second thought to her current companions ability to keep up with her confident stride through the industrial hallways of the freighter. The slight sway to Moltezz's hips kept dragging the Node's eyes away from her paper pad of notes and she gulped quietly as a mix of feelings made just this simple task rather difficult.

"Preparations for our assault are nearing completion. We've arranged the Slaves as requested but we're still waiting on Leech's ... uh... reinforcements." The Node explained, scratching absent-mindedly at the bandages on her mid-section and doing her best not to look at Moltezz's impressive figure.

Moltezz strutted with her head head high, a make-shift crimson cape flowing behind her, two random Slave's holding it a few paces behind her to ensure it didn't drag on the slightly oily floors.

"Has your wound healed, Node?" Moltezz asked calmly, her eyes wandering around the ships industrial interior.

"I think so- Why do you ask?" The Node shifted about nervously.

"It has not eluded me that you were the one with Seeth in that dreadful woman's apartment, the one who shot you?"

"Y-yes my queen..."

Moltezz broke her stride, stopping and turning to face the Node. The light appeared to drain from the corridor, leaving Moltezz's piercing fiery eyes as the only source of colour or light in focus, the Node felt a deep warmth on her skin where Moltezz's glaze landed.

"Let your truth out, Node. How do you feel about what happened?" Moltezz's manner had a way of making you feel like you and her were the only people in existence.

The cat girl pondered for a second, wondering how best to proceed, sighing dramatically she turned to face Moltezz and looking her in the eye, straightening her back out as she did so.

"I blame myself for Seeth's dissertation." Her eyes remained locked to Moltezz's. "If I had subdued the Nomad and corrupted her, Seeth wouldn't have had her crisis of confidence." Her lip wobbled a little as she spoke, but she held firm.

"Hmmm. Very bold of you to admit. I like that." Moltezz looked down at the Node's bandages, there was still a little blood seeping through them. "Perhaps thing aren't quite that simple, darling. But I can understand your thought process. Do you wish to be in the spearhead? I can sense some revenge in order for that Nomad girl."

"I would like that... deeply, my queen."

"Then consider it your primary objective." Moltezz nodded, drawing a deep breath in. "Once we're aboard the station, take some Slaves and track her down. Make her pay for how she wronged you. Break her. I want you to savour the experience as her body twists and reforms around your seed. Hopefully she'll make a good Node and I'll have her under your command." Moltezz leaned down and pulled the bandages off the girls stomach, showing a bloody crater planted neatly on her muscular abs, her breath was exceptionally warm on the Node's skin, making her vibrate under the intensity. "Remarkably healed for just a few days, but this will slow you down." Moltezz tutted.

Her hand began to glow bright orange and she looked at the Node briefly, the grey feline nodded and closed her eyes, her muscles tensing as she felt a searing heat approach her. The Controller's palm met with the Node's skin with a loud hiss as she quickly retracted her arm, scrutinising the seal closely. The wound's once deep crimson hue was now a dull brown, crisp and clean.

"There. Only a minor thing but I want you fully prepared. Do this for me, and I'll see to it that you become one of my primary go-to Node's. Would you like that?" Moltezz straightened herself out, her gaze returning to the Node's eyes, in all its intensity and warmth.

"Yes! Very much so, my queen." She nodded enthusiastically.

"Good. Let us continue, Lets check in on Leech and ensure she's prepared."

The two moved on towards the sound of drilling and dripping from a few doors down.

"McFUCK! VENTER! GET ME GAUZE, NOW!"

Moltezz and the Node paused for a second, glancing at one another in a concerned fashion as the commotion intensified, but they continued together and peered around the door into Leech's makeshift lab.

Within the middle of the gritty lab, Leech stood over a Slave, a surgical multi-tool in her one hand, a power drill tucked under the same arm whilst she kept her other hand firmly clamped around the Slave's shoulder, squeezing it tightly as bleed seeped between her fingers.

The Slave had numerous prongs on metal sticking out of it and multiple long wounds, stabled shut across its raggedy, naked form.

Venter came hobbling across the lab floor, a cast on his left foot making his gait clumsy, his hands full of clean dressings for wounds.

"How... are... things...? Leech?" Moltezz stared in a mixture of awe and confusion, half frowning.

"GO-" As she went to speak, her grip on the Slave loosened and something snapped, the Slave dropped to the floor like a rag-doll, completely limp and dead. "MOTHERFUCK!"

Without missing a beat, Leech grabbed the now limp Slave with her one hand and threw it across the room, its body cartwheeling through the air and disappearing through another doorway with a muffled thump.

"Its fucking USELESS! The medical equipment on this freighter is BOLLOCKS! Their scalpels are DULL!" Leech threw her hands up dramatically, shooting a middle finger towards the door she threw the Slave through. She was currently dressed in a badly blood strained apron that barely covered her torso.

"Are... you ready for the assault?"

"Not this my initial ideas, hell no. No modified Slaves. I wasn't joking! This shit needs precision! The blades these people have been using are like, 0.8mm thick and made from badly tempered steel, I might as well be making incisions with a fucking hammer!" Venter stifled a laugh as Leech's rant continued. "Their drug stores were mostly depleted, likely by fucking addict guards who were raiding the place so they could finally get enough blood in their cocks for a good jack-off in the showers, the fucking- I had to take a staple gun from engineering because the one up here is A LIMP JACKASS SHIT!" She pointed a mangled staple gun that was embedded in the wall across the room.

"I was supposed to be done within a few hours! I had some private time scheduled with Ink! I WAS SCHEDULED TO CUM BUT INSTEAD I GOT CUCKED BY A STAPLE GUN! MY BALLS ARE HEAVY, MOLTEZZ!" Venter laughed again but this time, caught Leech's attention, the massive green alien's head snapped towards him, the wolves laugh cut abruptly, but it was too late.

"YOU!"

"Leech, I-"

"I AM TOO FUCKED OFF AND TOO HORNY TO CONTINUE WITH THIS!" She lurched towards him, slapping her hand around his throat with a loud GLURK from the male and lifting him off his feet. "WE GON' DO SOME WEIRD SHIT UNTIL I FEEL BETTER!"

She stomped out of the room with the wolf in her hand, disappearing through another doorway, her stomping slowly fading away to leave the slightly creaking lab in peace.

"I wonder whats through the door she threw the Slave through?" The Node asked, peeking her head slightly further into the lab.

"If you value your sanity or your lunch, I suggest you go no further." Moltezz spun abruptly, turning away from the labs dripping interior. "... I believe we were making our way to the new Controllers?"

"Y-yes! Down the corridor on the left."

The pair continued as they were, leaving the lab's entrance and swiftly putting Leech's craziness behind them. They arrived together at a large pair of open double doors which revealed a repurposed meeting room for the old executive class of the freighter, nicely decorated and spacious, with a massive oval table in the centre and a long plasma glass window that looked out into space. At the back of the room, Ink was standing next to a large heap of discarded paper, looking through some stacked up boxes, pulling out handfuls of paper work and taking in the details before throwing them onto the ever growing pile behind her.

She was dressed in a make-shift combat outfit, with heavy flak plates strapped to her body crudely along with some tight slacks, despite her makeshift look, her spotlight glare was intimidating as it always was.

"Is everything OK, Ink? I understand you'll be joining us for the initial assault and then leaving once the station is secured?"

"Yes. That is true." She continued to look through the paper, seemingly uninterested in Moltezz and the Node, ensuring her goo dripping tentacles did not stain the yet-to-be-examined documents.

"Do... you... required help, Ink? What are you doing? We can get some Slaves to search with you?"

"No. I will do this personally. I am searching for details about my old boss."

Moltezz's initial frown eased into a growing grin as Ink continued to stare at the documents with an intense level of scrutiny, processing each page in her corrupted cortex deeply.

"Oh now this I like. Someone mistreated you, Ink?" Moltezz threaded her fingers through one-another, her eyes widening with interesting.

"Yes." Ink responded blankly.

"... That's it? That was an invitation to divulge your need for revenge." Moltezz's frown began to return, sharper this time. The Node next her rocked back and forth on her heels nervously.

"And I decline. I will savour his defeat, not you."

"Really now? This is how you choose to be?"

"I know your type. People like you would gossip about me- old me. They would always want to know the drama, the story, the gossip. I would feed them from time to time, just for the contact and reaction. They were never there when I needed them. I regret it deeply. Leech gave me a chance to be something new- I will not be the same person." Her tentacles curled and flicked behind her, as if they were curling around someone's neck or limbs.

"How stoic of you." Moltezz scoffed, rolling her ruby eyes. "If you do require any assistance though, Ink, I am open to you. Despite your strangely defensive attitude, there is space for you at my table."

"Noted." Ink's huge fangs slipped out from behind her lips as she struggled out a grinned at Moltezz with as much enthusiasm as she could muster but then continued to search through the boxes with increased vigour.

"We're landing in 30 minutes, if you're joining us. Enjoy your revenge, Ink."

Moltezz and the Node spun around and left the dripping behemoth to her own devices, opting to head to the next stop on the list. As they approached the next metal door on their list, Moltezz shook her head, sighing loudly.

"Despite her attitude, I do like Ink. Seeing what Leech made of her, I was actively salivating at thr thought of the corrupting the three other Czarites on the ship..." She sighed loudly again. "I must say, these three weren't quite what I was expecting. I corrupted them fresh, expecting some psyonic powerhouses and what I received were... these lot..."

The door retracted and revealed another med-bay, this one had been ransacked for all its goods, all the cabinets had been pulled open and raided for their contents some time ago, but a few medi-beds were still standing, positioned neatly at precise intervals. The centre of the room, stood three corrupted Czarites of slightly varying heights and wildly different figures, all of whom were naked but were reaching for some clothes that had been provided for them.

The central one stood defiantly, her crimson body muscular and defined, with an impressive chest on her and sharp, curling ashen carapace on her head and shoulders, she had some additional carapace on her hips and thighs, like sharp talons, almost as if a great clawed beast were grabbing her from behind. Long and wild jelly dreadlocks sprouted from her head, starting at a peach tint but fading into a raspberry hue, with some of them reigned with a metal band. Her peach coloured sharp eyes were staring back at Moltezz and she stepped forward, between Moltezz and her two friends.

Behind her, one of the Czarite's was a deep violet, her skin soft and shiny. Her figure was much thicker than the firsts, with thunderously heavy hips, a chubby belly and perky but smaller breasts compared to any other corrupted Czarite so far, but still plenty large by any reasonable persons standards. Her carapace was gentle and decorate, covering patches of her thighs and over her shoulders and wrists, like finely crafted jewellery placed purposefully on her skin. Her bright, polished jade coloured eyes were also staring at Moltezz, a hint of confusing furrowing her brow. Her dreadlocks were long and deep blue, flowing down to her gigantic butt and curving slightly over to top of her cheeks.

The final girl was a bright candy pink colour all over, with thicker charcoal carapace than the last, curling over her skin akin to ornate wood carvings. Her figure was heavy again, with a bit of a belly on her and some powerful looking, thick thighs and hips, but they were somewhat dwarfed by the purple coloured one. Her chest however was absolutely massive, packing a pair of perfectly soft and squishy looking boobs that made Moltezz do a subtle double take at their sheer size and presence. Her bright bubblegum pink eyes were glancing around the room idly, a quiet hum escaping her lips as she bobbed up and down slightly, a brief licking of her lips revealed a silver stud pierced through her tongue. Her dreadlocks started as a milky pink but faded into a deep purple at their tips and stopped at her shoulders, but bounced playfully along with her.

"Well, you're certainly all attractive... We may yet have some use for you." Moltezz still looked disappointed, even as she surveyed the groups varying but beautiful sexual assets.

"What the hell is your problem?!" The red one stepped forward, but was grabbed by both her friends gently. "I'm not gonna talked at like that, we don't owe you anything!"

"Hmm. Quite the spicy attitude there." Moltezz shook her head dismissively, further angering the red one. "Introduce yourselves."

"Names Cherry." The red one half spat, still glaring at Moltezz.

"Plum." The bottom heavy, purple one said sweetly, her voice caressing Moltezz's senses.

"-And Bubblegum!" The pink one sung, showing some jazz hands.

"Okay. I think I can work with this." A sly grin grew across Moltezz's face, ideas lighting in her mind.

Cherry went to speak but felt Plum's hand on her shoulder and cut her response off.

"What can we do, Moltezz?"

"That is what I like to hear. Serve me and you'll do well. I'll admit, I was anticipating some psyonic strength, following your corruption. But I can still see plenty of potential, despite your lack of psyonics and... tentacles..."

Bubblegum snapped her attention to Moltezz upon hearing the word "tentacles" and three stood in a line, waiting for Moltezz to instruct them.

"I want to forge you three into capable lieutenants for our rapidly expanding crusade." Her fist erupted into bright, dancing flames as she spoke and she held it out in front of her. "We are spreading our gift to the local Nomads, searching for a place to call our headquarters and most importantly, recovering some lost personnel of interest. Another Controller and my lost prince."

"And what do we call ourselves...? Our group?" Plum asked quietly, shuffling closer to Cherry running her soft fingers down Cherry's chiselled back.

"The Rewritten." Moltezz affirmed. "I've thought about the name for quite some time now and I believe it makes sense."

She clasped her first and extinguished the flame, the room rapidly darkened, leaving just her searing eyes as the only vocal point the three could focus on.

"I want you three to focus on bringing my prince back to me. Make it your primary directive. Succeed, and I'll think about introducing you to him. Once he's earned his place at my side again, that is. Other rewards will be provided but I can guarantee that he is the most valuable."

"Special guy, is he?" Cherry quizzed, raising an eyebrow.

"He may very well be the key to the Rewritten's success, believe it or not."

"I sense there's a bit more than that going on."

"Oh, there absolutely is. But we're landing soon and I don't want to start gushing over him." The rooms lights surged back to their original brightness and Moltezz turned to leave. "Can't a queen just have her crush?"

"We'll get on that!" Bubblegum nodded enthusiastically and blew a large, blue bubble from her mouth. A soft, wet bang rang out as it popped over her lips and Cherry elbowed her sharply.

Moltezz and the Node continued down the corridor, leaving the trio alone in the Med-bay, the three of them turning to one another and huddling close once Moltezz was out of earshot.

"What are you thinking, Bubble?" Cherry flexed her neck and rolled her shoulders, her muscular form lethal and ready for action.

"I think we should go along with it for now... lets see what this mysterious guy is about first. Moltezz might be stuck firmly up her own butt, but it seems like she's pulling the shots and pretty clued in! We should get more info before doing anything rash."

"Plum?"

"I agree. If Moltezz wants him, we should get him. We can make better decisions from there."

Both Plum and Bubblegum stopped and looked at Cherry, worried. They both placed soft hands on her shoulders to comfort her as Cherry's face twisted in anger.

"I don't like being told "You'll do.". If Moltezz wants this fucking guy, then I want him more. I don't care how we do it, make him or break him. She wants to be some stupid dramatic queen? Fine. But royalty rarely survives a revolution."

*

Back on Barru X

"Who the hell is docking with the station?! We're literally in full evacuation! We're broadcasting it for stars sakes! More than that, what idiot allowed them to dock?!" Venner was charging back and forth through the security office, scrubbing data from the consoles and ensuring there was little for the corrupted to use.

There were few guards left in the office now, pretty much all of them were busy defending choke-points or guiding people off the station

"Ma'am... we made an exception."

"What?!? WHY?" The station shook suddenly, distant alarms rang out. Venner charged over to her work station, leaping over her desk and pulling up the emergency panel on her terminal again. "Oh my god... life support and artificial gravity have completed died in the long stay wing... I think there's a breach in the hull too... bulkheads have already sealed so it shouldn't impact the evacuation." Her mind went to the guard unit she dispatched there and Plasia. Last she saw, they killed each-other... She wondered how Diego and Seeth would take the news, if they were even still alive. "Gah! Its all happening to fast! Uhm, the craft that boarded! You said you made an exception?" She turned her attention briefly back to the other guard who'd followed her anxiously.

"He's coming up now... I... I better leave you to it."

"What the hell does that mean? Oi! Get your ass back here!" Venner called after him, but he quickly departed, turning the corner and heading for the stairs.

He better not be leaving me with more people to-

Her heart leapt into her throat, stinging tears forming in the corners of her eyes. She cupped her hands to her face, feeling emotion overcome her.

"R-Robin?!?"

In the entrance to the security deck, the small human male stood, with whispy blonde hair and a cute button face, dressed in barely more than brown rags, Jace right behind him. They were both looking around the office before sharply turning towards Venner after hearing her voice.

"Venner!"

12