Sweet Venom Ch. 05

Story Info
Despite Seeth's efforts, Diego finds out the truth.
6.3k words
4.56
26.4k
2
0

Part 36 of the 45 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diego yawned a quiet whine, slowly stirring beneath the silken quilts. As he came to, a deep muscular ache began to fill his body. He had to admit, there was some satisfaction to be gained from the pain, but there was something much larger nagging at the front of his mind. His jaw ached too, slack and heavy in his head, a direct reminder of exactly what was troubling him. He grumbled and blinked his eyes open, to see Seeth's eagerly waiting for him. A small smile crept over her face, but he didn't smile back. Instead, his tired gaze slowly steeled into a glare, and Seeth's smile faded into a look of concern.

"Hey... Are you okay?"

"Actually... no. I'm kinda not." Diego rolled off her front and onto the bed. He turned away, only to be immediately met with Plasia, who was sitting against the wall, watching him closely with her large, curious eyes.

Fucking hell, there's no getting away from this lot, is there? He thought, rolling his eyes in frustration. There no privacy in this world anymore?!

"Why? Did you sleep badly?" Seeth blinked and shuffled closer to him.

"Oh, I slept just fine. It's nothing really, just that my jaw hurts from... well... Moltezz using my head as a fleshlight." He scowled and sat up, pushing himself towards the headboard and away from both aliens.

"I can... give you a head massage...? It helps -"

"Not the point, Seeth. Not the fucking point."

Seeth crossed her legs on the bed and sat forward; it was hard to tell exactly what she was thinking as her face adopted a blank expression.

"So... what is the point then? You seemed to be enjoying yourself yesterday when you emptied your balls into Plasia's mouth." Plasia blushed deeply at Seeth's words, and stared down at the floor.

"The point is that you put me in a position yesterday where I couldn't say no. You trapped me."

"The milking table? I thought you'd like -"

"- Are you daft?! I'm not talking about the sodding table! I'm talking about the situation! I had no idea, or say, in what you were leading me into!"

"Y-You came with me willingly!" Seeth raised her voice, rapidly shifting her gaze between Diego's eyes and mouth.

"Willingly?! You carried me there blindfolded! I'm not here willingly, you fucking kidnapped me! I didn't want Moltezz to use my face as her personal onahole! Once I was in, there was no out for me! I was strapped down and used a sex toy for god knows how long!"

"But you enjoyed yourself!" Seeth protested.

"I was fucked unconscious! And I had no say in the matter!" Diego raised his voice, baring his teeth slightly. "No, you know what I'm upset with? You weren't thinking of me -"

"- My thoughts were of nothing BUT you! What the fuck are you talking about?!" Seeth matched his volume, throwing her arms up into the air in disbelief.

"Your thoughts weren't about my well-being though, were they?! You were just feasting on me! Basking in the pleasure! Who cares what I want, as long as you get what you want and I'm ejaculating, everything is perfect with the world, right?!"

"W-Well, what about her?! I don't see you kicking off at Plasia!" Seeth pointed a sharp finger at the blue alien, tears stinging the corners of her eyes. Plasia visibly shrank away from the gesture as a mix of horror and shyness broke over her.

"Her?!? She was in the exact same situation as me; forced to participate! Moltezz had her on a lead like a dog, on her knees, barking orders at her, I mean, look at her, Seeth! She's sitting in the corner of your room, wearing goddamn rags! She was in no position to say no to Moltezz, was she, and she still isn't!" Diego clenched his fists tightly.

Seeth looked over at Plasia, who was nervously fidgeting with her hands and trying to look small, before looking back at Diego, and sighing.

"Maybe I wasn't in a position to say no to Moltezz either, Diego." Seeth's voice suddenly went flat, and her expression turned cold. "But whatever."

Diego's face softened a little, but he watched Seeth with a steely concern as she continued.

"Look, I need to head out for a bit... to prevent this from happening again, it would be safer for you and Plasia to stay in my chambers. Plasia, can you lock the door behind me as I leave? We can talk about this more when I get back."

"Yeah. You bet your ass we will." Diego's eyes narrowed again, staring at Seeth with a mixture of feelings.

Seeth sighed again, loudly but decided not to respond, standing from the bed and leaving the room. She closed the heavy door behind her, all the while feeling Diego's gaze burning into her back.

Amazing. 'Break him in,' said Moltezz. Brilliant idea. He looked so angry, so upset. I can't deal with this... He was the one thing here in this place that was right! Seeth's lips twisted into a snarl as she marched down the dungeon corridor, towards the armoury. Ugh! Fucking Moltezz! I had this under control!

She had no problem with leaving her lizard in Plasia's company, but their argument had been far from ideal and, although she maintained her stoic composition, her frustration was quickly churning into anxiety.

This was never going to work, was it..?

Plasia was under instructions not to let anyone else into her chambers under any circumstances, and she hoped that would be enough to protect him from any further unwanted attention. She worried that the others would try to gang up on him without her there, and Seeth knew that that would be too much for him, especially Leech. Leech could be too much for anyone to deal with.

Seeth took a stun rifle from the weapon racks and strapped it to her back, then secured an oversized hand cannon (for emergencies only of course) to her thigh. She wrapped a belt of tear gas grenades around her waist, and finally she sheathed a large knife, easily over a foot long, to her waist. Glistening hints of her purple skin peaked out through the black armoured sections of her gear. Now fully equipped, it was time to get the horde out.

Armed to the teeth and moving with a surreal silence and grace through the echoey halls, Seeth marched out from the armoury, locking it behind her and thrusting the key deep inside her cleavage, safe from idle hands. She proceeded down several of the dungeons' identical darkstone corridors, but she knew her way around perfectly, and after taking a set of stairs up a few flights, she arrived at the Slave pen. It was a massive, open room that was filled to the brim with monochrome figures of all sizes, sexes and species, most of whom were engaging in some form of sexual activity, or otherwise eating scraps that had been dumped into the room akin to animal slop. All of their eyes were glazed over a dull purple, all their thoughts replaced with one mantra; 'fuck, eat and sleep.' there was nothing inside the husks of these creatures anymore; whoever they once were, they were long gone.

As Seeth glanced over the horde, the warmth left her body and the new sense of happiness accumulated from her new favourite person drained completely. What remained was a cold, calculating persona.

This is what we do.

She barely even gestured towards them, the hundreds of the figures within the room obeyed her very thoughts instantly, ceasing their previous activities and falling into line, before marching out of their crumbling, filthy pen with a forced urgency.

She allowed them all to leave first and followed from behind, striding up the remaining stairs until she reached the surface, and entered back into the forest where by the monochromatic figures spread themselves out and began to march together. Seeth stood behind them all, watching their movements, watching through their eyes. Tonight, in the dead of night, the city would finally be picked clean.

*

"Oh fuck... Oh fuck! OH FUCK! They're coming, they're fucking coming! OH shit... I KNEW I should've left... OH FUCK! What have I done?!" Panic was setting deep into Oxyi as her perimeter alarms all began to sound in her apartment. She'd set up around about a hundred of the damn things around the tree line and every single one of them just sounded in unison. Her heart was pounding in her chest, it felt like it was trying to break free of her ribs...

"Just one more night I said! Just one more night! Get more intel! Why am I such a prick?! I should have just gone with everyone else!" She stared at her homemade surveillance setup in disbelief, the apartment around her even messier than it was just a few days before, yet somehow she'd managed to fill it with more guns and ammo. She'd been busy gathering supplies, setting up surveillance, boarding up the windows, drawing the curtains, reinforcing the doors across the building... From her little HQ, she had a series of makeshift screens on top of one another, balancing precariously, tapping into the city's CCTV cameras, watching the streets around her with careful attention.

Her unremarkable second-floor apartment was now the only occupied building in the whole city. Everyone else had left earlier that afternoon with the daily shuttle service, and tomorrow would bring its last.. It was the middle of night, and following the evacuation much of the city's power had gone offline, although some of the lampposts were powered with a solar battery allowing a limited amount of warm amber light into some of the streets. To Oxyi's horror, their glow now only served to illuminate the shadows of the horde pouring out of the forest, and flooding into the streets.

There was no stopping this attack. If she was going to live, she had to remain undetected. Oxyi drew every curtain and flicked off every light, creeping quietly within her apartment block to make sure every door was closed and locked. Every source of noise needed to be silenced, but that meant knocking off her little petrol generator that was keeping the surveillance going... she stood above the rattly little engine and sighed, staring at the off button with deep concern. The figures weren't on her street yet, but they would be soon... It was going to be a long night. She steadied herself, taking a deep breath and pushing the button. The sputtering machine coughed into silence and the screens behind her flickered and died; the only light now in the apartment was coming from the lamppost outside, shining through the boards and curtains over the windows. Her weapons were loaded, she had several improvised explosive devices ready to blow in the bottom of the building, nothing earth shaking but certainly flesh shredding. She quietly grabbed her shotgun and sat against the wall below the window, clutching her weapon tightly and shaking as the street began to fill with zombie-like entities. From the outside, her block should look like any of the identical ones that filled this street and if she was lucky, they wouldn't see any reason to look in this one over any of the others...

A few blocks away, Seeth stalked through the dead cityscape, stun rifle armed and raised, pointed forward, her eyes scanning the buildings around her, trying to pick up any signs of life or movement. Guiding her personal horde, they spread out and listened for any signs of life, yet everything seemed still within the blocks explored. Despite the dead glaze over their eyes, once every so often would cock its head in such a way, and another would look around with a sense of familiarity. Many of her horde used to consider this place home, and now they were back ready to claim those spared the first time to join their wretched drove. It was sickening to think about and Seeth knew it, yet still, she pressed on. After all, this is what they did.

*

"So... It's Plasia, right?"

The alien nodded gently. She was currently perched on the side of the bed, beautiful orb-like, sapphire eyes darting between the floor and Diego's own purple ones. She shuffled nervously, hands wrapping around each-other endlessly.

"You seem a little different to the others, Plasia." He was at the head of the bed, resting against it, watching her intently. She seemed shy and nervous, almost scared. But he felt a great conflict in her, it was obvious she wanted to approach him but something was holding her back... both of them were currently in Seeth's locked chambers, relaxing and letting the night drift by. It seemed a bit odd to him that Seeth had left him in Plasia's company but at the very least, it gave him a little break and some time to clear his thoughts.

Diego's mind darted back to the first day here, and Oxyi's request for help (although how long ago that was now, Diego couldn't say.) Somehow, he was now locked up in an alien sex dungeon, he wasn't sure where his gear was, or what had happened to the missing people, but these creatures were absolutely responsible for it. Plasia nervously shuffled toward him and opened her mouth, trying to summon the courage to say something, but lost nerve halfway through and cut herself off, looking upset with herself.

Okay, maybe they weren't all responsible. Plasia could barely muster the courage to speak to him, nevermind go out and kidnap people. He needed to map the place out and figure out what was happening on this planet.

Or maybe he could stay with Seeth?

He jolted a little on the spot. How could he think such thoughts, after what she'd just done to him? Eh. Easily, actually. Since he'd arrived here, it was like a huge, heavy burden had been lifted from his shoulders. He hadn't had to worry about anyone, or anything since he'd arrived, not even himself. Seeth was almost perfect. He had to admit, he hadn't been expecting to be the smaller one in bed, but she made it work. The sheer ecstasy they'd both been in since his arrival was testimony to that. It was the kind of bliss that built addiction frighteningly quickly. But he knew it wasn't right. This place wasn't right, there were dark, dangerous things happening here, and he was sure Leech and Moltezz were the ones behind it.

If only Seeth kept better company...

As tempting as it was to relax the day away in the company of Plasia and engage in more... pleasurable activities, he needed to get out of here. Plasia attempted once more to say something, but stumbled once again and just mumbled out something quietly under her breath. She looked disappointed with herself, balling her fists up and shaking a little. It was uncomfortable watching her do this, and so Diego decided it was time to take his fate into his own hands.

"Hey, Plasia. How about... do you want to come onto the bed with me? You look tense, let me give you a little massage maybe?" He asked, shyly rubbing the back of his head as he did so. Much to his pleasure though, the girl beamed at him with a great, big smile.

"S-S-Sure! Wha-What kind?" She asked quietly, turning around and crawling onto the bed. She was dressed in a torn little white slip that stretched tightly over her chest and her hips. Just like Seeth's, Plasia's body was absurdly sexual, with smooth curves, hips that could kill and a bust that dwarfed Diego's entire chest, nevermind his head. She had a wonderfully pleasant blue hue to her skin, and not much carapace on her body either, which gave her a very soft, feminine look. As she crawled over, he got a wonderful view of her jiggling cleavage, which he did his utmost not to look at; but her aroma was chipping away at him again, even if she didn't mean it to. It took every ounce of mental fortitude he had to stay focused; he had a goal in mind.

"Why don't you put your head between my legs and I'll give you a... head massage? Those are great for relaxing!" He stumbled his way through the sentence with all the grace of a drunk child but once again, the alien nodded happily and did as she was asked, laying between his legs and facing up, brushing her jelly dreadlocks into a comfortable position with the back of her hand. "So... why don't you tell me about yourself?"

He placed his ebony fingers on her forehead and began to work her soft skin in gentle circular motions, she relaxed instantly, sinking into it. After a couple of seconds she moaned lightly, and instantly panicked, looking up at him as if to say 'I'm so sorry!' like she'd committed some great offence in his presence.

"It's okay, Plasia! Relax! You can make whatever noises you want!" He laughed quite genuinely. She was cute, there was no denying that, those large eyes of hers were bewitching. She nodded and relaxed again, taking a deep breath and he began to massage her head once more, rubbing his fingers over the top of her eyes and down her cheeks slowly.

"S-So, I'm Plasia... uhm... I uhm... Th-That's nice..."

"You don't need to speak if you're happy relaxing, Plas... mind if I call you Plas?"

"Su-Sure... that sounds good..." She let out a little moan again as he ran his fingers down to her chin, he'd given plenty of these out before, they worked wonders for relaxing people. The plan was simple: get her to fall asleep and explore this damn place before Seeth got back from whatever she was doing. From how Plasia was reacting, it wouldn't take too long. The poor girl seemed dreadfully worked up, and he couldn't help but wonder if he wasn't the only prisoner here.

*

The apartment lay in complete silence. The hazy, amber glow of the street-lights outside filtered through the window and onto the last person left in the city, her shaking figure beneath the window frame being the only thing that made this building unique from the thousands of identical abandoned ones around her. Oxyi could hear their steps outside, it sounded like hundreds of the fuckers, shambling about the street. She wasn't sure how thoroughly they'd search, but it didn't sound like they were breaking into buildings at the moment.

Perhaps if things would continue this way, she'd make it to the morning. She calmed herself as best as possible, breathing in slowly through the nose, out through the mouth. Her every movement was slow and precise, as not to bang anything or knock anything over. She would give them no reason to investigate this place. It was far more important she survive this than try to get a body count, as much as she wanted to.

A quick glance at her watch showed it was still the very early hours of the morning. She would need to hold firm -- that was if they actually retreated back in the morning... the thought dawned on her, perhaps they wouldn't fall back, the city was abandoned after all! They might even set up an ambush for the last planetary ferry... These weren't comforting thoughts at all!

Against her better judgement, she slowly rose up the wall, shifting over to take a quick glance outside at the very corner of the window, she brought her eye up and peaked for a second, seeing the street in all its infested glory...

Whilst there weren't hundreds in this street, there certainly were a lot. Most of the figures were stripped naked and were oddly unarmed, idly shuffling about and looking around the city. She recognised several of them... there were some old city guards, she was sure of it, she knew those people, but they looked different. Colour drained from their flesh, eyes glazed over, purple and sunken... whoever they once were, they were gone.

She sank back down slowly, taking more deep breaths. She didn't know what process led to them being this way, but these people were clearly indoctrinated or infected with something, corrupted perhaps? Marauding through their old homes without a second thought, these people would have given their lives to hold this place before this happened to them. Would this happen to her? A voice from outside jolted Oxyi out of her thoughts.

"Controller Seeth says we need to move further into the city! March on, Slaves!"

She rose up once more and peaked over the window, catching a quick look at the one barking the orders. This one was... different. Not like the alien creatures, but a cat girl of sorts. She looked like the daughter of a friend she used to work with; she'd had a slight figure, was barely a young adult, who had been training to be a teacher. Now she stood seven feet tall, striding forth in intimidating heels, built from dark, sexual curves, and her body tainted from the ordinary girl she once was and twisted into some sort of mistress-like figure. Her heaving breasts were barely contained within her corset. She looked more like she should have been dancing around a pole or sitting in a guy's lap, but there she was, marching the streets of this dead city, and commanding an army. The girl disappeared from Oxyi's view and around the corner, this mistress of hell marching into the night.

12