Sweetener

Story Info
Supporting her husband's work.
5.5k words
3.96
4.3k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts mature group sex, if this is not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

----------

Brad was wondering why he rocked up at these trade shows, the many salespeople with their lacquered hair and toothy smiles made it just that little bit more distasteful. He knew the answer of course; his company was in the market for new software and the show was the one place where you could find all the big hitters in one place plus it was his job to select and implement the software so he had no one to report to but on the other hand no one to share the burden of the search.

The tall black man had been selective in collecting the many sales brochures and had deflected away from the naff-branded stress balls and pens. The hall had a wide range of stands and each seemed to have a dazzling array of garish LED lights making the show floor feel more like a sauna. Being of African descent meant that he liked the heat -- when he was on holiday in his shorts. Now however he had a suit on and was regretting his earlier choice. It was about now that a salesman had stepped forward and shook Brad's hand "How is the show going?" It was evident from Brad's expression that he didn't register this older gentleman so he added "Bill, we met earlier?" and pointed to the brochure on top of the pile.

Brad remembered their conversation and replied "I'm just about to wind things up. I've spoken to everyone I set out to but now need to get my head down to decide how we score each option." It was the cut of the suit jacket that Brad remembered. His first impression of Bill earlier was of your typical slick salesman, perhaps in his sixties, with a slight build. Very much a complete contrast to the broad-shoulder, dark-skinned 31-year-old who stood a good five inches taller than Bill.

This wasn't a new line for Bill, in fact, variations of it were trotted probably more than most by wriggling prospects. He had learnt over a number of years that he would lose the opportunity if he let the prospect wriggle off the hook so easily. "Hear me out, I have a proposition for you. You seem like a nice guy and from our earlier conversation, I'd like to do business with you. Do you have any plans tonight? I don't do this often but I'd like to show my intent by inviting you back to my home. My wife is a wonderful cook and loves showing off her skills to new people. I must stipulate that there is no obligation on you, I simply want an opportunity to show you common courtesy and maybe talk further with you in an informal setting."

All this was said seemingly without drawing breath and yet it was delivered slickly, as it turned out Brad was staying overnight in a nearby hotel "Given the alternative is sitting alone in a hotel room, I will accept your invitation as long as it is okay with your wife."

"Oh, she will be fine with the arrangements but I will let her know to expect a special visitor. I have another half hour before I can wrap up, why don't I give you a lift and I can drop you back at your hotel afterwards?" Bill suggested.

As unorthodox as the proposal was Brad went along and found a seating area to have a coffee while waiting for his host and after Bill had completed his tasks, they made their way to Bill's car. Over the course of the 35-minute journey Brad was surprised at how much detail they were able to cover and towards the end he appreciated how Bill's approach to sales was subtly different from his competitors. Ultimately Brad's decision would come down to two players but Bill had placed his company top of the pile by being personal rather than just business-like.

Bill pulled his car onto a driveway of a nice house, somehow Brad expected more bling but it was downplayed in a nice area but downplayed none the less. The door was opened by a glamourous-looking blonde lady perhaps late fifties that Brad guessed was the wife. Her smile was warm, her handshake was delicate and her eyes sparkled as she surveyed the tall dark man who stood before her. She stepped aside to allow their visitor inside while her husband followed behind to close the door. "While I talk a little business, why don't get things arranged at your end?" Bill asked his wife.

Brad was ushered into the lounge area and offered a seat and a drink, both of which he accepted. Bill spent ten minutes talking about the software, basically what Brad already knew from his research and the literature he picked up earlier. For the next thirty minutes, it was Bill trying to position Brad with a deal to work out how serious Brad was and the time frames involved. Something Brad said must have registered with Bill who smiled clapped his hands and promptly stood up saying "Excellent." Bill made his way to the door and addressing his wife said, "Wanda honey are you free?" He obviously had confirmation as he looked back at Brad, nodded and walked out of the room. Brad was at a loss as to what he had said and what he should do next.

Seconds later the door opened and the wife walked in the room. If Brad was at a loss for what to do earlier, he was even more dumbfounded as Wanda walked into the room. Instead of the pretty floral dress she had on earlier, she now wore a black leather corset adorned with a whole series of silver chains decorated around the bust and lower portions. The corset pushed her boobs up and together giving her an impressive cleavage decorated with a double string of pearls. As Brad's gaze looked lower, he could see she was wearing black fishnet stockings topped off with black pointed-toe kitten-heel shoes. She balled her fists against her hips as she smiled but said nothing while the young man absorbed the look, she had worked so hard to achieve. "I appreciate you weren't expecting this and I also appreciate that I might not be a touch old for you but I live a luxurious life on the back of my husband's success. If you were to agree to sign with him then you can do what you like with me for the whole night. And I mean anything, does that tempt you to sign on the dotted line today?"

"Errr... errr..." stumbled Brad whose eyes were bugged out still taking in the detail before him "What... how... I mean, wow. I really don't know what to say?"

"Yes, would be a good start" Wanda smiled sweetly at him "I'm not too old for your tastes, am I? I promise to be compliant with any request you might have and I truly mean 'Any'."

Brad still looked shocked but debated in his head 'She looks tasty' as he remained seated "I don't know where to begin. I take this isn't the first time you've done this?"

'He hasn't walked out yet' Wanda's smile spread at the realisation, "A deal comes along four or five times a year that warrants the unusual negotiation technique that we've perfected over the last ten years or so. The older I get, the more flexible I have to be along with constantly working out."

Brad blew his cheeks out, not able to remove his gaze from her corset "When you say 'anything', what have you done in the past?" The reality was he was wondering just how freaky he could get with her.

Wanda shrugged as she replied, "I prefer to avoid the rough stuff but a bit of light spanking has taken place before and we have a selection of bondage items I've used in the past if that is your thing." 'He's thinking about it' she debated as her heart rate increased, he was after all an athletic young man as well as being a deal worth putting out for.

"Anal?" he asked.

"It's a little painful for me but yes I have done it in the past and yes I will willing to do it if you demand" Wanda answered honestly.

"Deep throat and do you swallow?" he asked next, realising he was perhaps scrapping the barrel after that.

"Yes, and Yes" Wanda showed no change in her expression.

"Lesbian?" was his next question.

Her expression changed to surprise "No never done that but not averse. Do you have someone in mind?

"No, I just wanted to see where the boundaries were. Does my skin colour change things for you?" he asked determinedly.

"Not at all" was her immediate but frank reply although she added afterwards "I've never had a black lover before but have to say I'm rather looking forward to it. Is there anything else?" He shook his head and so she continued "Have I done enough to persuade you? Can I get my husband in here with a contract for you to sign?"

Brad paused as he debated his reply looking at her with lust clearly in his eyes. He had no one at home to complicate matters with, he hadn't had any serious action for a few months and despite her age, she looked hot in her current attire. He eventually nodded and replied, "As long as you do everything I ask, then yes you might as well call Bill back in." He had already made up his mind while waiting for Bill at the exhibition that it was a two-horse race and Wanda had just swung it for him. As it was his project, he could control the information flow within his company and say no one else was compatible with their company's needs.

Bill stepped back into the room with a printed sheet in his hands. He smiled at his wife and kissed her on the cheek before handing the form to Brad who scanned both sides of the print. "There isn't much detail here plus I want to control the signature date so we don't incur costs until the appointed time."

Bill held his hands up "That's fine. All I need is your signature today and we will thrash out the finer details over the next few weeks and months. I promise I won't screw you over I just wanted something to show my boss as we have a quarterly target approaching and knowing we are the only prospect on your radar ensures an easier ride for me if you get my drift." Brad extracted his pen and promptly added his undated signature. Bill smiled broadly as he said, "I have a good feeling about you, it will be a pleasure doing business with you." As an aside, he added, "I can assure you that you won't regret this, Wanda can be very persuasive."

His wife then bustled him out of the room "Okay, that's enough, it's my turn now. Off you go." After closing the door, she turned her gaze back to the athletic black man seated in her living room. Her pussy gave an involuntary lurch at the prospect of taking him inside herself as she slowly strode towards him, stopping a foot in front of him and asking, "What would you have me do first?"

Brad nodded over to the sofa and said "First things first, I want you to put on a show for me. Sit over there and use your fingers to bring yourself off for me."

"Oooooh, nice" she replied, "I've never been asked that before." Wanda removed her panties and sat down on the edge of the sofa with her legs held wide. Brad was immediately struck by how damp she appeared to be down there. Wanda delved two fingers inside her pussy until they were liberally coated in her juice, she then twirled those fingers around her enflamed clitoris a few times before bringing them up to her mouth so that she could suck in them noisily. She elicited a satisfied "Mmmmm" before she worked her fingers downwards and inside herself once more. Brad was enjoying the show if the evident lump in his trousers was anything to go by. Wanda tilted her head back as the sensations inside her intensified, her free left hand reached up to move the left-hand side corset cup down to expose her white billowing breast and started to pinch at the hard pink nub. The breast flesh didn't move much and Brad suspected that she had had implants but at a healthy 36C maybe D cup, they looked very tempting all the same.

Brad was indeed enjoying the show and wondered how fine Wanda would have looked thirty years ago when her original breasts were still perky, 'I must remember to ask Bill for any photos he had of Wanda back then' he registered in his head. "Okay, that's enough" Brad announced to Wanda's obvious disappointment but he was the one in control this evening. "I want you on your knees before me to suck my dick and I expect you not only to deep throat me but to also swallow my come down."

Wanda eagerly sank to her knees, 'If I need to deep-throat him then he must be packing' she considered. As she unbuckled his trousers and drew his zip down, she gave another approving "Mmmm" as she grasped his dick and brought it out into the open. It wasn't the thickest she had encountered but its length certainly would require her to loosen her throat muscles for this one. 'Yes, I am going to enjoy tonight' was her final thought before opening her mouth and taking him inside. She wanted him to enjoy this so set a slow and steady pace, taking him deep in her mouth until she felt the head against her tonsils. Slowly she would pull back applying maximum suction to the beautiful column of flesh in her hand; the way the dark skin glistened with her saliva as she pulled back just heightened her anticipation. After a few minutes of this treatment, she sucked a good lung full of air through her nose and on the next dip relaxed her throat muscles to lodge the head of his dick inside.

Another pull back revealed his amazing dick and she kept repeating this until her nose nestled against his pubic hair. It was somewhat muffled but she held her arms out to each side and moaned "Ta-da" much to Brad's amusement as he chuckled by way of reaction. Wanda then set about getting him off as the man reached both hands down to clasp her nipples between his thumbs and fingers to squeeze and pull at the firm nubs. When she had had the boob job they had paid the extra to ensure her nipples remained real and sensitive. His treatment was a little rougher than she would have preferred and years previous she would have protested but nowadays things were different, she couldn't afford to be picky, she was here for his enjoyment after all so let him have his way so she could focus on pleasuring him with her mouth and throat.

Brad leant his head back against the back of the padded chair, 'This is probably the best blowjob I've ever experienced' he silently mulled over in his head. 'The lady sure knows how to pleasure a dick' was another thought as he luxuriated in having his own personal slut for the evening. He would have preferred to last a bit longer but they had all night so he pulled his head up and announced "I'm about to come. I want to shoot in your mouth and then see you swallow." Wanda pulled her head back so just the head remained in her mouth, using both hands to tug at his length, he noticed the sides of her mouth curl up in what he guessed was a smile and he grunted deeply as he fired a number of ropes of come in her mouth. Once she thought he had done Wanda sat back on her heels, opened her mouth to show him her come-coated tongue, closed her mouth so that she could theatrically swallow and then concluded with her mouth open and tongue out to show she had taken it all.

Brad clapped his hands and said "Good girl" encouragingly. "Sit back on the sofa and finish off making yourself come" he instructed.

Wanda immediately jumped up on the sofa resuming her previous position; keen to finish off what she had been so close to achieving. She was shuttling three fingers in and out of her frothy pussy at an alarming rate until she tipped her head back, groaned and Brad caught sight of her squirting into her palm as she sprayed herself over her whole pussy area. Finally, Wanda slumped back panting and Brad was happy to let her recover until she eventually sat upright. His dick was pointed skywards once more and as she cast her gaze his way, he pointed to it and simply said "Get over here and ride your pussy on this."

The blond had no response other than to promptly stand, step over to him and lift her leg over his until her pussy sat above his lovely dark meat. She crouched slightly to lodge the head inside her and then spent the next five minutes making a steady rise and fall along his length until she was able to safely nestle him balls deep inside her. She may have been twice his age but the lady was certainly very talented; her pussy would squeeze and grip him along his length at different intervals and Brad could see why Bill was so successful at selling if he had this in his toolbox. Brad had had the joy of many different lovers and yet they all could learn something from the lady relentlessly bouncing in his lap. He particularly liked the way her full breasts jumped and jiggled in time with her rise and fall. He raised his hands to once more take her firm nipples between his thumb and forefinger asking, "Does your toy collection include nipple clamps?"

It took a few heartbeats for Wanda to register his question thanks to the sensations his lovely dick was creating inside her. She considered in idler times that she hadn't had such a long lover before and this one was stretching her internally in ways she never imagined were possible. She absent-mindedly responded in the affirmative "Ah ha."

"Ok, off you get and take me to your toy collection" Brad stated, enjoying having his own personal slut to order around. Wanda gave a frustrated cry at the realisation that she was having to stop just as she was beginning to think about her next climax. Nevertheless, she stood up and held her hand to him which he took and followed her lead as she went upstairs. Brad asked "Your husband isn't in there is he? I might struggle to hold a conversation with him knowing some of the things we'll get up to tonight."

She looked over her shoulder at Brad and shook her head "No, on evenings like this he goes and uses one of the guest bedrooms. You can safely take me in my marriage bed knowing we won't be disturbed." Brad quite liked that and on entering the main bedroom was pleased to see Wanda stoop to extract the sizeable box from under it. He could clearly see a variety of vibrating rabbits to sizeable butt plugs and wands. Wanda put her hand in extracting a pair of nipple clamps connected to a chain. He noticed they had a third clamp on a slightly longer chain which he guessed what that was for.

Brad removed the rest of his clothing and lay in the centre of the bed with his head resting on the pillows. "Ok baby, climb back aboard and let me have those clamps."

Wanda was more than happy to resume her previous position and started a steady rise and full along his length. Brad reached up for her right nipple and attached the first clamp making the lady whimper slightly. The same sound that she made a minute or two later when the second clamp was attached to her other nipple. Brad tested the tension of the chain making Wanda gasp and groan approvingly. There was nothing else for it than to take her clit between thumb and forefinger before applying the third and final clamp to the fleshy nub. Wanda twisted slightly but never let up the pressure her pussy was applying to his length. "Oh god" was a mantra she repeated over and over as she rode her pussy along his dick, tossing her head from side to side throughout.

The lady was starting to flag but she never let up her pace. Every now and again she would let out a groan, normally as a result of Brad tugging on the chains dangling from the clamps until she finally slumped onto Brad's chest gasping at the same time as her legs quivered and her pussy clamped down hard on Brad's dick; obviously, the lady came in spectacular fashion. Brad let her recover in the knowledge that he was in no rush and kept flexing his dick still buried in her to ensure it didn't lose any of its vitality. It was a few minutes until Wanda's breathing returned to normal and she levered herself upright to sit her pussy squarely on Brad's dick. She brushed her sweat matted hair from her fringe saying "Phew, you certainly know how to ring a girl's bell. That was a humdinger."

Her next action was to slip from his lap and take his dick in her mouth once more to lavish it with the kind of affection she considered it deserved but Brad had other ideas. "Nice as that is, and you will be doing that a lot more this evening, I want to deposit a load in your pussy. Get on your hands and knees."

12