Sweetest of Hearts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once I'm pregnant, Kelly" Hannah whispered, "That way we can go through things almost at the same time."

"Katie, what about you?" I had to ask.

"I'm focusing on completing my studies then starting my career. As I have no plans on moving out, I want to contribute to this household, Daddy."

"I can afford..."

She kissed my cheek. "If I'm going to be your partner, Daddy, then it will be in more ways than just the physical. Hannah will be at home and have your children. Kelly will marry you, you will have children and she will also work. I will work my arse off and keep your balls empty while contributing where I can."

"So you three have it all worked out?" The three of them nodded eagerly, and I couldn't help chuckle. "Do I get a say in any of this?"

"Is this what you want, Daddy?" Hannah asked softly.

"Yes. Yes, it is. I love the three of you more than anything."

"Daddy, take Hannah to bed tonight," Kelly told me, "Katie and I can go to bed together. Hannah..."

"I love you more than anything, Daddy, but Hannah..." Katie started to say.

"Katie..."

She turned my chin and kissed me deeply. "You're going to have babies, Daddy. Look after my sister tonight, okay?"

I couldn't help smile. "If you say so."

"Kelly, come with me. We're going to snuggle tonight. Hannah, you enjoy our father tonight. Daddy, look after my sister."

Katie took Kelly by the hand, watching as they happily disappeared towards either of their bedrooms That left Hannah on my lap. "Daddy, I've already stopped taking the pill. I knew I'd have to stop a couple of weeks early so my body adapted," she whispered.

"That's okay, sweetheart. I know how much you want to start a family."

"I just want to cuddle tonight, Daddy. I'm a little drunk."

Kissing her forehead, I couldn't help smile. "I know you are, but I love you more for the fact you know that and just want to cuddle."

"I'll want to make love in the morning. I can't wait until I'm fertile, feeling you cum inside me, knowing you might impregnate me."

"Trying to turn me on?"

"Well, I'm going to ensure you're constantly horny, Daddy, that way you'll always be up to fucking and cumming in me."

"Let me know when you're fertile and you'll be in my room all the time so we can ensure you're with our child as quickly as possible."

"Really, Daddy?" she whispered.

"Yes, sweetheart. I'd love nothing more than a child with you."

Carrying her to my bedroom, we enjoyed a shower together first, nothing more than a little making out, though I kept her hands away from my cock, and I didn't even think about feeing her up. After drying ourselves off, we ended up together in bed, Hannah spooned back against me. Holding her in my arms as always, she shuffled back to spoon against me.

We made love the next morning, and I think there was the added excitement that she was no longer taking the pill. I knew how cycles worked, remembering how Claire had dealt with it years ago, but just the idea that Hannah had stopped taking the pill added excitement. Hannah was up for it that morning too, almost begging for my cock and ensuring I finished inside her.

"I love you so much, Daddy," Hannah whispered, my cock still buried inside her after I'd climaxed, "I can't wait to start our family."

"Me too, sweetheart. I'll be here the entire way. So will Katie and Kelly. You'll never be alone."

She started to sob, so I pulled out and held her tightly as I could understand the emotion. She'd wanted to start our family since the day she'd turned eighteen. Six months at university had been long enough. She then added close to five months more to turn nineteen. I knew she used that time to think about everything, to ensure that it was what she wanted.

Spooning against me again, she took my hand and held it against her abdomen. "Soon, Daddy," she whispered, "We'll feel life growing inside me. We'll have a baby, and it won't be the only one. We're going to have a family. And not just me. Kelly wants children too. We'll support each other as we're pregnant and then raising our children."

"I won't miss a thing, sweetheart."

"I know, Daddy. You were and you still are the perfect father. Katie and I still love you for everything you endured with Claire. We'll never forget that, and we'll always love you for it."

"Worth every second I endured to ensure you were with me, sweetheart. The only thing I'd change is the heartache I felt at the collapse of my marriage. Regarding my daughters? Not a thing. If I'm perfect, then what is more than perfect when it comes to yourself and Katie?"

She turned over and kissed me deeply. "I can't wait to tell you I'm pregnant, Daddy. I promise, it will be soon. I'll do whatever I can to help ensure I have our baby."