Swift III

Story Info
Taylor has the need for speed.
2.3k words
11.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was nearly asleep from this boring night.

Two vehicles had gone by in two hours, but he had to pull an all-nighter in this part of the county thanks to some complaints about reckless drivers. He had a duty to serve; he was the Sheriff after all.

The relaxation was so deep he kept one hand clamped around the aching throb beneath his slacks and flipped through his phone full of babes. The car was off and cold, unlike his brain and cock, with the silent forest lending ambiance to his mood.

He was ready to unzip and pull out everything he had but a tiny sound slipped into his ear. His eyes darted to the left, his curiosity stolen from the big titties on his screen. Behind the crickets, he could hear it more. It was getting louder. The mystery noise revealed itself once he heard a downshift and muffler popping just down the hill. The acceleration followed and the lights beamed across the trees, blowing past him in an instant.

110 mph.

Push start. Phone tucked underneath his heavy balls. Thrown into drive and flipping his lights on down the road. The tail lights were getting away from him but he dropped the pedal and hit 120 with ease, the Hemi V8 screaming through the dead night.

"HB, got a copy, this is 48," he said calmly.

"Go ahead, 48."

"In pursuit. DOT eastbound. Clock 110. Possible 46."

He flipped the lights and jammed his foot down until he was nearly touching the bumper and saw the license plate.

Swift III.

Brake lights flashed and he let off, the beast underneath the hood droning.

"Slowing down. Stand by," he said.

"Copy."

Now on the side of the road, he rolled up behind the Camaro. Vintage. Maybe a '69 and blacker than the night.

Out of the car, he took two steps and slid back into the seat to flip his dash cam off. After a slow stroll, he was tapping his flashlight on the window. They complied.

With a draped head, he saw the curly blonde with a tiny smile and shook it back and forth.

"Jiminy Cricket," he sighed.

"Me again," she waved gently.

"Taylor," he stood up, putting his hands to his hips. "Sumbitch."

"I know, I know," she sounded off quietly.

He got harsh. "What I tell your little ass the last time I caught you racing these roads?"

"You said that this was the 9th time and the next time I'm in trouble," she quoted, word for word.

"That was three stops ago," he slapped the top of her car.

Taylor winced and apologized. "I'm sorry, Sheriff Whitten. At least it's at nigh-"

"You're pushing it, Swift," he pointed at her. "What am I gonna tell your momma when I find you splattered all over this road in that old ass car, huh?"

"I'm being safe!" she pleaded. "Seatbelt!"

"I thought you were smarter than this for a 19 year old," he said slowly. "Gat damn, Taylor."

"You're right, you're right," she gripped the steering wheel, "I'm being bad."

He held out his hand and snatched the awaiting registration she pulled from the glove box.

"Insured?" he asked.

"Well, yeah," she said under her breath.

He shook his head. "Don't sass me, young lady. Any alcohol in the car?"

"You know I don't drink."

"I know you don't listen, either."

Whitten removed his hat and placed it on top of her car, revealing his short and parted silver hair. The dim moonlight and her dash was enough to illuminate her shiny curls and let him catch a glimpse of her chest. A tight pink spaghetti strap top with no bra let him gaze at those smooth, juicy boobs. Delicious. He leaned in to spot her cut off jean shorts and flicked his tongue across his lips at the sight of her long, gorgeous legs and wide thighs. He glanced up to her pretty lips and savored that beauty sitting before him.

"Sir?" she asked.

"The analogy goes: If you put enough deposits into the bank, when the time comes, you'll be able to withdraw," he said, squaring up with her door. He was flush with his hands dangling from the belt, her face full of crotch. "Heard of it?"

"Not really," she admitted.

The Sheriff slipped a big fist around the now apparent bulge and Taylor shuffled towards the middle.

"Oh my god, you're serious," she growled.

"As a heart attack," he smiled, unzipping.

Taylor looked away but turned back after hearing a fat thud and rolled her eyes at the massive cock and balls draped across her window ledge and into her car. She roamed the silver strands peeking out of his slacks, down the long and heavy looking dick that held down his giant, smooth nuts.

She laughed and ran a tense hand through her hair and looked at him. "You're—you're fucking serious right now," she repeated with more hostility. "This is outrageous. Wow. Just wow, you're brave."

"One lip is way up here and the other is way down here," he said sarcastically, mimicking her jaws flapping. "They need to be here," he pointed.

Taylor crossed her arms and faced the road. "I'm not that kind of girl."

"You'll break the law at your leisure, though. Not a good look for your fans, is it?" he said, annoying her.

She relaxed into the seat.

"I know you want to keep tearing up these backwoods Tennessee roads," the man grinned out of view. "I can make sure that happens."

"Won't take long," he admitted. "You owe me, girl. Consider the alternative where I tell your dad—ugh, and your license gets re—voked, mmm."

The smooth silkiness of her puffy pink lips sent shivers down his spine as she eased his bulging crown between them, pursing softly. He placed his hands across the metal and watched her through the T-Top glass. Big wavy curls slipping forward and falling back, the light slurping making him grow strong against the roof of her wet, steamy mouth.

"Good girl," he smiled.

Taylor situated herself to face the long meat head on and gripped the door, pulling herself into more inches and nuzzling her throat on it until a small spurt of his excitement tickled her and she spewed the head full of spit. The tease of tightness took him and one hand filled with blond strands, cupping the back of her skull.

"Get that dick deep in there, Taylor," he ordered. "I know you can take it all." He was talking it up to fuel his ego, but he hadn't had a blowjob in years. Damn sure not one by Taylor Swift.

She was a silent cock sucker. Eyes closed, mouth sealed, head bobbing and mouth gushing with slop on the inside. It was heaven having her slobber all over his hulking tree branch with his heavy fruit sliding back and forth across the ledge. Boring night turned incredible.

"Stay right there," he sighed.

Taylor's chin rested on the chilly metal and he held the back of her head with a strong grip, pumping his hips and clinking his keys into her door. Taylor gulped his broad head repeatedly until he leaned in and made her swallow it to the balls, cutting off her air. She heaved, her back coming up and he felt the cool air on his lathered veins until he pushed it into the depths of her throat again.

The keys jingled and his saggy plums thumped the car door as he slowly pumped her soggy, hot tunnel with full, dedicated thrusts into her face.

"Look at you handling all that corn fed dick," he sighed, wanting to bust into her belly right then and there.

He needed to enjoy this conquest longer after what she's put him through. She was in full compliance, generously slurping those extensive veins into the building puddle that she swished around with her tongue. The loud echoing of her gooey lip smacking bounced around the forest, bringing life to the silent area.

"Fuckin' a."

A thick, syrupy pop squirted from between her filthy mouth and she panted, staring at the gigantic meat that she just stimulated into a gleaming rock. She cleaned a glob of drool from her bottom lip and smeared it across the coated head.

"Haven't been this hard in a decade, Miss Swift," he admitted.

Taylor shuffled back into her seat and applied some chapstick from her purse. "Anything else I can do for you, Sheriff?" she said with a snarky smile.

"Matter fact," he stood back, "go'head and step outside the vehicle, Taylor."

"Wow, Richard," she scoffed. "I just did what you wanted."

"Get your ass out here and face the car," he said.

Taylor was kicking the door open before he could finish and slammed it, throwing her hands up onto the glass.

"Ungrateful," she sneered.

He filled the gap and pressed up into her, filling his big mitts with her young perky boobs. What a feeling to have those ample bags between his fingers. He hovered over and filled his nostrils with the fresh lavender scent of her hair.

"Where you learn to work cock like that, Taylor?" he sighed, pushing himself into her denim clad behind.

She pushed back and wiggled playfully, egging him on. "Don't worry about it. Just enjoy it."

He roamed her toned body, taking her all in and quickly snapped her buttons open. One hand slithered in under her silky panties and cupped fingers, slathering them in her wetness and holding her firm. Taylor's hips rolled in anticipation, generating massive heat onto him. .

"Damn," he groaned. "What's all this?"

"Shut up and hurry up," she whispered with heavy lust.

The Sheriff manhandled her by the back of the head and shoved her top half into the car. He yanked on her shorts and revealed a nice round bubble in the moonlight. He gleaned her long soft legs up to that big butt and peeled her panties aside. Instantly he was slurped through her sloppy lips and spread her tiny walls to conform around his fat girth. Her moans trailed the expansion of her insides until he was balls deep and pressing into her thighs.

"Way bigger than I thought," she whined, using all of her upper body strength to hold herself onto the console.

"That's what they say," he boasted, grabbing her hips.

He was on her. His feet planted and his hands full of young fatty waist, punching her thighs into the door. Taylor squealed, her toes leaving the ground and thrashing as he pushed her further into the Camaro.

"Assume the position and take it, Taylor," he grunted, looking back and forth down the silent roads. "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah! Ass high in the air. Stay up there."

He slammed those cheeks into a big bouncy rhythm that had her purple silk rippling in the midnight light, slowly getting devoured by her buns. He was mesmerized by the flowing curls and wobbling vanilla globes. He shuddered at a sudden flash of light and refused to stop, pummeling her into a squealing mess as a car blasted by. They didn't slow down and neither did he.

"Fuck yeah, you're so fuckin' tight," he shouted out into the forest, ramming her guts.

"Hurry, it's so god damn big," she cried out, gritting her teeth and slapping the console.

"Get that big ass dick, Swift," he taunted her, drilling furiously. "You ain't had country meat like this, girl."

Taylor covered her head and smashed her face into the seat, biting into the leather with growls and desperately trying to take it all but getting her cervix punched with every thrust. She shuddered and her legs twitched, thrashing against the metal as he fucked her senseless from behind.

"Boun-bounce that fuckin' ass. God—fuck, it's—I'm gonna bust a fuckin' nut, Swift," he shouted.

"Do it!" she pleaded, getting pulled by the hair.

She was torn out of the car and pushed into a squat. She gathered up all of her hair and presented her face on instinct, tongue out and waiting for that behemoth to spray her.

"Mother fucke—" he groaned, grabbing it and catching her baby blue eyes in the light.

Taylor moaned and a lightning quick splash scattered up the bridge of her nose and painted her forehead white, pelting her scalp and hitting her hand. He jerked wildly and squirted a powerful jet that almost made him collapse across her begging tongue, caking her teeth in salty spunk and coating the roof of her mouth.

He latched into her hair and leaned over, his old bull balls dumping a swath of cream across her cheeks. He groaned and watched himself drench her unbelievably beautiful face until it was dripping from her jaw line in swaying tendrils.

He gave it a shake and held it up so that she could suckle his drained bag. Taylor's mouth unglued itself as she pursed her lips to his balls and shivered at the stinging sensation across her face.

"You're free to go, Swift," he sighed with content. "If I catch you again..." he didn't finish.

"Maybe you will, maybe you won't," she smiled, leaning back into the door, covered in batter.

He draped his log onto her head and regained his composure. "Get out of here before I take more."

Taylor pushed off of the gravel and slid into the seat, cum sprinkled all over her chest and arms.

"Wouldn't be such a bad thing, Sheriff," she cocked her head, firing up her roaring Chevy. She kicked up rocks as she floored it, squealing onto the pavement and rounding a corner out of sight just for him to smell her exhaust.

Whitten hiked his dick back into his pants and picked up his dirty hat that the brat knocked to the ground.

"Miss Swift," he nodded towards the fading roar.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
TheNewcomerTheNewcomeralmost 4 years agoAuthor
@anon

Thank you both so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
swift

Good story the police officer sounds like the one from the Bond Movie Live and Let Die lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

another great story. always excited to see your work and hope you keep writing for a long time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Rain and Chocolate A sudden storm brings Taylor Swift a brief, sweet romance.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Kat's Casual Encounter Kat Denning's date gets very lucky indeed...in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A Rey of Sunshine Daisy Ridley goes into a local pub and finds a hunk.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Christina Hendricks is My Step-Mom Christina Hendricks takes step-sons virginity and more.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A Swift Rebound A man gets some hot rebound sex with Taylor Swift.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories