Swim Coach Rewards Pt. 01

Story Info
Swimmimg coach will get the best reward.
1.3k words
4.45
32.1k
48
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers

Part 01 - The Team

"Stroke it Becky, Stroke it, Crawl faster Monica, on your back and move Suzie, do it, faster!"

The crowd behind me in the bleachers roared, as I urged my swimmers on. It was the semi-finals, and if we could defeat the swim team from West Lake High school, we would advance to the finals.

Landing a job as the senior girls swimming coach at Holly Heights high school had been unexpected but was very welcome. The school had been trying for a few years to field a competitive team, but the coaches before me had failed to deliver on that hope. After discussions, the school had decided that they needed a stronger figure and had broken off the traditional idea that a woman should be the girl's swim coach. As luck would have it, my contract with the high school I was at had just ended, and I was happy to accept. The glowing recommendations from my coaching the boys swim team at my former employer were a big help, and I was hired right after my interview.

I was able to turn the team around, with my former experience, I was able to spot who was the strongest in each category, and put together a team that would be competitive.

Coaching the girl's team had the fringe benefits of watching my team in those sexy one-piece bathing suits as they did practice laps in the pool, working hard. Watching all the nubile 18-year-old teen bodies in the team was very stimulating. After school, when I got home, I'd have a good stroke session, each one of the team got a long, hard fantasy pleasure ride, the imagined delights of fucking their teen tightness brought gouts of hot spunk gushing out.

All the work paid off, we were victorious, and we would be in the finals against Kennedy High school in a week.

The girls trooped off to the showers, while I headed for the coaches' quarters. I quickly changed and went over to the girl's locker room. I cracked open the door a tiny bit and called out "Ladies, let's get a move on."

The door was pulled open, and Becky Larinson and Monica Moore were standing there, totally nude and grinning at me. I stood there shocked, they took advantage and yanked me in, slamming the door shut. I was confronted with the 4 other members of the girl's swim team, Suzie Morrison, Deanna Lostrin, Tina Sutter, and Lisa Persley, all totally nude, giving me that grin. I couldn't help it, my eyes traveled all up and down their nubile teen bodies, noticing that they had removed all hair from the tops of their shoulders right down to the bottom of their legs. All of them were also free of any trace of pubic hair, damn that looked so hot. The team smiled at me, letting my eyes drink their fill.

''Ladies, what's going on?"

Becky Larinson replied, "Coach, our school has never even been to the semi-finals, let alone the finals. For all the teams that came before us, and especially for our team, we want to thank you in a personal way."

Fooling around with any student could have serious repercussions, but when I felt eager teen fingers at my waist, my trousers dropped and my shorts joined them, my protest quickly trailed off.

"Now, we are going to give you a hot, swirling blowjob, as part of our thank you. And, so you won't know who is the lucky one to get her mouth filled with hot cream, we are going to blindfold you. Ok girls, let's take the position, remember, no talking, 30 seconds each, let's give everyone a chance to suck his big cock, before he explodes."

"Coach, we will be kneeling around you in a circle. After one mouth has taken a turn, turn to your right, for the next mouth to suck you. Get you all nice and fluffed up, when we start on the second round, it's one minute each, it's gonna be great!"

I felt a body right in front of me, and an eager set of lips took me in. The mouth was hot and wet, her tongue swirling around me, holy fuck that felt amazing. I felt her moans as she sucked and slurped on me, riding up and down my pole, all too soon, her mouth withdrew. I followed the directions and turned towards my right until I felt a hand on my hip, letting me know that I was in the right position. Another hot wet mouth was around my cock, swallowing me right to the balls. I felt her hands grab my ass as she went into a fast, practiced rhythm, deep throating me with a skill that showed her talents. After 30 seconds, the process was repeated as a third member of the team took her turn, riding my cock, keeping me rock hard, as numbers 4, 5, and 6 all followed suit.

I was back to number one again, and the mouth that started it all took me in, giving me the hot wet slide, fuck that felt great. She was into a serious blowjob, eager to be the one to milk out the load. I was close, when she reluctantly pulled away, number 2 took over as I turned to the right. The tight milking grip really stroked at me, and I caressed her head, encouraged, she sucked and slurped wildly, I could feel it rising, oh yeah, I was gonna explode.

"Keep sucking me baby, oh yeah, gonna fuck fuck FUCK!"

I felt my balls heave, a pulse racing up my cock, and the explosion, my cock started to pulse, the mouth tight around my cock, sucking and slurping at me, drawing out every drop. I felt almost weak in the knees as I was drained of every drop.

A minute later, the blindfold was removed and I saw my team still naked, smiling at me.

Becky Larison said, "Coach, you really christened one of our mouths with a hot rush of cum. As to which one was the lucky recipient, we'll keep that a secret for now."

Becky continued, "Coach, with the finals against Kennedy High school next week, we want to give you more of a thank you. After practice, every day, one of us will remain behind in the locker room, and we want you to join us, and give us a good fuck."

I gaped at them, and Monica Moore giggled as she said, "Yes, fuck us! Some of us are not virgins, we are all on birth control or have a morning-after pill ready, and after sucking your hard sexy cock, all of us are in agreement, we want you to ride us. The idea of your hard cock plunging deep makes me all hot. Think of the fun you'll have, discovering which of us are virgins, that nice hard cock bursting the tight cherries."

Similar sentiments were echoed by every member of the team, and I could not say no, I had to take the offer.

"Ladies, you have a deal."

My mind was agog as I left, the lust-filled smiles of the team filled my brain. I drove home, amazed at the offer, like finding a pot of gold at the end of a sexual rainbow.

That night when I went to bed, I overlaid the views of my team in those sexy one-piece bathing suits, with the views of the nude bodies gloriously revealed. No stroke session tonight, even though my cock was more than ready for stroking, I was going to be saving it up for the team. I wanted each of them to get a full load milked out of me. My mind wondered, Who would be the first? I could hardly wait to find out.

groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers