Swim Team Ch. 06 - Dwayne

Story Info
The man in the station wagon collects Bret.
4.3k words
4.36
6k
3

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed the answer button and held the cell to my ear.

"Where are you?" the man in the station wagon asked, his affect flat and tone cold.

I tried to explain. "I, uh, I got stuck somewhere."

"Tell me where," he demanded.

"I don't know the address. Let me go outside. I'll find it out." I said.

The man was silent. I patted around for any of my clothes, finding only Stanley's silk shorts. I pulled the elastic to my waist. Through the dimly lit house, I crept past the front door and to the pavement, searching for numbers on the sidewalk and home.

Impatience in his tone, he said, "You have Johns waiting, kid. Tell me where you are."

My breathing was shallow, my chest tight; I ran down the sidewalk searching for a street name, my loose cock jostled and bounced, slapping my legs. The tree canopies darkened the glow of the streetlights. Dogs barked near and far. The thud of my bare feet against the dry asphalt pounded between my ears.

At last, I found the street and reported to him. He hung up immediately. I stared blankly down the road, returning to Stanley's.

Through the still-open front door, I slipped into the house and stuffed one outfit Stanley'd bought for me the previous day into it and pulled the undershirt I'd worn yesterday over me. Stanley snored lightly, the moonlight glowing off his naked form, peaceful. I wished I could just climb back next to him again and rest my cheek on his chest.

My heart jumped in my breast. What had I done? In the panic and rush to appease that man, I'd given up my friend's address. I'd been so careful to conceal my own. How could I be so stupid?

Back to the pavement, my backpack straps over each shoulder, I trudged to the corner where I assumed he'd pass before reaching Stanley's house. Maybe I could remove the street numbers, so it wasn't clear which house was which. My mind raced for answers, but all required work and afforded no guarantee. How dangerous was he? Would he threaten Stanley and his dads? He could out me as a, as a -- I pushed the thought out.

The screeching of tires pulled my attention. The man was turning to me in the station wagon.

They screeched again when he braked before me.

"Get in," he said.

I did. The wheels squealed as the man in the station wagon drove down the street and past Stanley's. A second-floor light was on a man's silhouette behind the blinds. How much could he see? Did he see me in the car? Onto the second-floor light, my eyes locked until we turned, and I could see it no longer.

I sat there quietly for five minutes.

"Sir," I started.

"Shut up," he said back. "We're going to be over a half-hour late now."

He huffed, shaking his head. The tires hummed, rolling over asphalt, screeching after each red light turned green.

"We need to build a clientele, boy. Being late spooks the Johns, and they'll bail or never come back," the driver said.

I stared at my feet, silent.

We took a fast, shrieking turn into a single-story motel, parking in front of the door furthest from the main street and obscured behind the main office.

"Come on," he said.

I stepped out of the station wagon and walked with him.

He reached into his pocket, two sets of keys jingled in his hands, using one key to unlock it. It creaked, opening about three inches. He turned to me, studying my face.

"Wait inside, keep your clothes on. Call me 'Dwayne.'"

It was the best light I'd seen him; his grizzly facial scars stoked my nausea. My eyes focused on the knob; I nodded. He pushed the door the rest of the way open, and I stepped in. The lights were low, a single bulb out of three glowed, attached to a faux-wood-bladed ceiling fan, and a tiny recessed light above the curtainless shower. The floors, walls, and ceiling all bare gray concrete, even the bathroom which sloped toward an uncovered drain, a similar, albeit covered, drain sunk between the bed and 12 inch TV set, tuned to a vocal woman being fucked by a short hairy man.

"Don't open unless you hear this, twice," from his key chain; he pressed something into the door. It made a loud, distinct sound against the beat-up metal door.

I nodded, still avoiding his face.

Dwayne closed the door behind him, and I approached the bed. It was bouncy; springs crinkled as my weight smashed them. A thin sheet clung tight to the mattress, a crunchy plastic sheet under it, no pillows, no blankets, no extra sheets. Once again, I stood, testing the lock. I twisted the mechanism on the knob, and it opened. Dwayne was right in the crack. "Where the fuck you going? Keep this closed. I'm working on getting a guy here. Stay inside." He pushed me and pulled the door closed.

Stupidly, I'd left my backpack in the car. I couldn't text or call anyone. Instead, I just twiddled my thumbs, examining the bleak interior of my room before the sleep pressed harder and harder on my eyes.

"Wake the fuck up," Dwayne said, standing over me. My eyes rolled up his body, head lifting from a fetal position at the foot of the bed.

He said, "Someone is here."

"What, um, how, uh—." I rubbed my eye sockets with my fists, then covered a yawn.

"He wants to get slapped in the face with your dick while he jerks off."

"That, uh, doesn't sound, uh too—."

"If he does anything else, he needs to pay for it. Sprawl wide and flat in the middle of the bed if they receive more."

I nodded my head again, "Ok."

"Ok, so he's paid for dick slaps dick, no other slaps. So he isn't to touch you either," Dwayne clarified.

I cleared my throat, nodding. "How much is he p—"

"Your cut is twenty," Dwayne said.

"That's not w—," Dwayne slammed the door. "That doesn't answer my question," I finished in a whisper.

How, why did I let this happen? You're such a fucking idiot, Bret. My jaw quivered, stomach ached, mouth dried. I swallowed; it hurt. When would I go home? Would I leave at all? The minutes passed like hours, and I grew sleepy again. I bit my nails, which I hadn't done since my mom's first year in prison. Was I imprisoned now too? You're no different than your screwed-up parents, Bret. You piece of shit.

Dwayne's distinct taps wrapped. I stood and strode over to open it. Behind it was a tall man with skinny legs and a sizable belly, with thin three-inch-long hairs clinging to the skin around his ears, his forehead extending farther than I could see from my vantage.

I opened the door wide and stepped from his path, my head down.

The John stood, facing the mattress, and pulled his pants and white underwear down to his knees, already stroking. He looked over at me. "Get on the bed," he said.

I walked to and climbed on it, standing, his face nearly level with my hips.

"Drop 'em." the John said.

With my thumbs, I pulled my silky red shorts down just below my balls, exposing my shaft's base.

"Ah, yeah," he licked his lips. "Whip it out, slap me with that beast."

I cradled my shaft and pulled it completely out.

"Fuck yeah," the man moaned, his thumb and forefinger jerking his pick.

To my surprise, my cock swelled.

"Hit me," he said, insistent.

I took a swing. My half-hard prick walloped his poky jaw.

"God, yeah, harder."

Now I aimed higher, trying to avoid the stubble. The flesh on his cheek flattened and bounced under impact.

"Fuck, his eyes rolled back, again, harder."

I hit him much harder with a harder weapon. A sharp pain stung my urethra.

"Holy fuck, yes. Beat me to a pulp with your horse cock," the John groaned.

Not wanting to injure my dick, I slapped him across his right, then left, not as hard, but with a shorter delay between stikes.

Eyes closed, mouth wide with a low gurgle, he whimpered encouragement after each strike, "Ah," "God," "Fuck ya," "Hit me."

His breathing changed, letting out an increasingly loud and exaggerated moan. Cum spewed over his fingers. He took deep breaths, eyes expansive again, staring at the ceiling. From his pocket, he pulled a tissue and wiped off his cum.

Without a word, he spun away, buttoning, zipping, and re-buckling his pants before returning to the exit. The man unlocked and pulled it, Dwayne blocked him. Dwayne looked at me, still standing on the bed, cock in hand.

"We good?" Dwayne asked me.

"Yeah," I said.

Dwayne allowed the John to pass.

Around the room, Dwayne inspected. "Any mess?" he asked.

"Uh, I don't think so. He cleaned his hands with a tissue."

"Get into the habit of rinsing after," he darted toward the door. "I'm going to get you a dry towel; run the shower."

Off the bed, I pulled my shorts the rest of the way off. Into the shower, I reached for the clear plastic dial, my jaw crushing my teeth together and the edges of my mouth pulled down, fixating on the uncovered drain. "Fuck, I hope no snakes slither out of there," I mumbled through my clenched jaw.

Cockroaches and rats were an unpleasant constant at home, but I could deal. Snakes, though, the way they moved, I'd bolt. Anything that looked like them could get my adrenaline going, salamanders, newts, some lizards, worms, and the occasional caterpillar. My body shuttered.

I turned the dial, but nothing happened. I spun the face in the opposite direction; no water, after I pushed, also none. Finally, I pulled, and the water sprayed with stinging pressure. My hand reached under the spray; I jerked it out. It was freezing. Against the wall, I reached my arm, trying to avoid the water, and twisted the dial again. Now there was warm steam rising. Again, I tested. "Fuck." Now it was scalding hot.

I adjusted the dial face millimeter by millimeter until it was tolerable and stepped in.

"You not done yet? Just a rinse, not a full-on shower, especially if he got nothing on you," Dwayne said.

Quickly, I took a spin under the water, rubbed my stomach and chest, studied the dial's position, and then pushed it toward the wall. The pipes groaned and clamored, the water stopped, drips thudded against the concrete. After Dwayne handed me a towel, I dried off in a hurry.

"Next guy is waiting in his car." Dwayne looked over his shoulder and took my damp towel. "For ten, he wants to stroke you while you jerk him off."

A little over five inches curved left, the guy was finished in about five minutes, spraying the wall and ground with projectile cum. The distance it flew impressed me. "Wow, nice," escaped my lips.

Twenty minutes later, a new John stepped into the room. Right away, he pulled down his basketball shorts and yanked out his limp prick. He wore wife a beater over his husky frame, arms and chest muscular, belly round, thick fir mats covering everything.

"On your knees, bitch." he said, dangling.

I kneeled and took his tool in hand, pumping it slowly.

"Suck it," he said.

With a tug, I brought the growing shaft to my lips and slurped it past my lips.

"Ah, yeah, you like daddy's dick, you slut?"

"Mm-hm," I hummed, mouth occupied.

His dick was the largest of the night so far, perhaps seven inches. On the base, I tightened my fist, my lips suctioned around it, licking wide under his thick tube. I challenged myself, drawing him deep.

"Suck that cock, yeah. That's how daddy likes it," he gushed, his voice low and resounding.

It hit my throat, and my eyes watered, choking back a gag.

I slid off a couple of inches and cupped his hanging sack.

"Fuck ya, bitch, play with those balls," he looked up and licked his lips.

Again, I brought him to my throat, slobber saturating his pubes. Finally, he penetrated my larynx, stretching it. I forced myself down further; then I gaged, retreating off completely. I coughed, glaring at and stroking the entire length of the slippery prick.

After a deep gulp, I took him deep again, twisting my face about 45 degrees to one side and plunging his cock deeper. I drew breath through my nose.

"Fuck, yeah. Eat that big cock, slut."

The hulking, hairy man put a hand behind my head and pushed, his hips thrusting, fucking deep.

The harder he fucked, the more comfortable I became. I took a deep, slow breath. My cock swelled and peaked out the leg of Stanley's shorts.

His rhythm increased, faster, faster. He jackhammered me, my eyes watered, I closed them, and a cool tear ran down the side of my cheek.

I hummed around his thick, hard cock.

"Fucking hell, bitch, fuck yeah, daddy likes your mouth. You ready to taste my cum?"

With affirmation, I hummed from my esophagus.

He pushed hard down on my head, his hips thrusting. He vocalized a loud moan as he watched me eat his cum.

When he withdrew, fear pinched my brain. Dwayne hadn't said swallowing was part of the deal. Dwayne paid extra for that, and I'm certain he'd demand this guy pay, too.

I decided I'd send the signal. More cash, after all. I'd done the work; I should get compensated.

Onto the bed, I jumped, the springs compressing with squeaks, plastic crinkling. I splayed out, my hard-on drawing circles in the air.

Dwayne jetted his head through the opened door. He blocked the John's way, giving him an accusing look.

"You got more than you paid for, sir," Dwayne said.

"You'd best step aside, little man," said the John.

"A blowjob was the deal. What else did you get?"

The man lifted his hand, and Dwayne kneed him in the balls. The John buckled over. Dwayne kneed his face. Falling backward on the floor, the man hit the concrete with a booming thud. I sat up, my mouth open, but no words rendered.

Dwayne grabbed a wrist protecting the John's crotch and twisted his arm, forcing him to his stomach.

I jumped up and squatted on my knees near the edge of the bed.

The John groaned and yelled.

"What the fuck, man?" he protested, garbling.

"Boy, what didn't he pay for?"

I pressed my lungs, but only a whimper escaped. Then, again, I tried after a quick deep breath. "I swallowed."

"You were told that was extra, motherfucker. It's 40 now."

Dwayne reached into the man's back pocket, extricating a wallet. He opened the billfold and pulled out a single 20.

The man cried out as Dwayne twisted his arm further.

"A fucking 20, you worthless asshole?"

Attractive is not how I'd describe Dwayne, but I was rock hard for the first time the entire night. His ability to bring down such a large, powerful man and his take-control demeanor sent a shiver down my spine and pumped blood into my cock. It reached a 45-degree angle between my thighs and navel. My asshole moved, quivering above the souls of my feet. What did it mean?

The John whimpered, "Please."

"Tell me why I shouldn't take this out of your ass."

He sobbed and gurgled.

"Shut the fuck up, you piece of shit," Dwayne growled in a fury, jabbing an elbow into the man's spine. "Since you like to get free stuff, how 'bout a free ass fucking?"

My eyes popped. I wanted to fuck someone, but not this asshole, at least not for my first.

A moment of clarity hit me. "Does the guy have a credit card?" I asked.

Dwayne snapped his eyes to me, scanning my expression below his furrowed brows. In the wallet, he used his free hand to flip it over. He pinched a card and brought it to his face, squinting.

The John winced and cursed; his arm pushed further into the taxing hold, his breath loud and fast.

"If this thing stops working before tomorrow night, your ass won't be the only thing that's sorry. Get up!"

Dwayne released him, and the John positioned both his palms against the concrete floor. He rolled to his side and bent, swinging his feet under him. Then he rocked to his feet, hunching over, catching his breath.

"Out!" Dwayne commanded.

Dwayne pushed him toward the opened door, closed, and locked it, still inside the room with me.

"You ok?" He asked.

"I, uh, I'm ok, I think."

Dwayne pressed me. "How nasty did he get with you?"

"Um, a little rough with my mouth, but, uh, I, uh, kinda liked it, I think," I said.

"Good," Dwayne said, exhaling. "Can't charge for that. The pleasure you take that is. That's all yours."

He was staring at my stiff dick pulsing just above my thighs.

"Need anything?" he asked, shifting his gaze to my face.

"Um, I don't know, um, what you did, uh, with that guy, uh," I looked away, not sure if I should proceed.

"Yeah? You were into that?"

"Well, some of it. Uh, I didn't like it when the guy cried or was hurting," I said.

"Ok," Dwayne said, urging me to go on.

"Just, uh, something about how you, uh, controlled him, you know," I faced him and tried to explain further, "And, like, I kinda felt, you know, protected."

My face filled with heat. I sounded stupid and silly.

"That's why I'm here, boy," he said.

"But I," I paused. I wanted Dwayne to touch me, but somewhere specific.

"You want something else?" he pressed me.

"Um, my, uh, um, down there, you know," I said.

"Your dick?"

"No, my, uh,"

"Your ass?"

My skin boiled, and I looked away and whispered, "Yeah."

My pupils twisted hard to see his response.

"Want to try getting rimmed?" he asked.

I turned back in his direction; my eyes bounced from his mouth to the floor drain. A warm stream of pre-cum, heat, and moisture dripped the top of my hard-on.

"Yeah, I, uh, I think so," I answered, still whispering and my jaw now shaking.

"Turn around and stand on your knees," he said.

I obeyed, then he pushed on my back, "Rest your head on the bed, but keep kneeling."

My legs and stomach spasmed and tingled. My hole was so exposed, the warmth of his breath deep between my cheeks.

He planted a soft kiss right on my anus. I gasped, contracting tight. Next, his warm, wet tongue glided from the base of my balls up slowly. I lifted my chest slightly and swung my face under it, glimpsing his wooly trunk and neck, my balls and cock blocking his face. A strand of pre-cum connected my piss hole to the bedsheet. Involuntarily, my taint flexed, and my shaft bobbed up and down. The strand stretched and broke, and immediately a fresh drop replaced it.

Dwayne's flat licks reached my anus again, I whimpered.

"You like that boy?" he asked, his face leaving my crack.

"Don't stop," I murmured, leaning my backside toward him.

He returned his face to my ass and made out with the hole. I gasped. My cock throbbed, begging.

Both hands gripped my cheeks, spreading them outward. Dwayne's lips sucked and popped over the anus while the warmth of his lapper flipped, flicked, and licked me, imposing itself deeper. Finally, my anus relaxed, and his unexpectedly long tongue wriggled inward, the soft, bumpy sides tickling the lining.

I couldn't resist any longer. I tugged and stroked my aching hard rod. I started at the precipice edge and teetered on the verge of climax in mere seconds. Then, against my drive for relief, I stopped.

"Dwayne," I said.

He pulled his tongue out, "Hm?"

"I'm going to cum, and if I do, I'll pass out right after."

He climbed to stand.

"Fuck, my knees," he complained, lifting his knees high and bending them.

I rolled to my ass and stared below his belt, a tent just underneath.

"Hey, uh, can I, uh?" I asked, failing to articulate.

Dwayne looked down at his hard-on.

"Some pro bono?" he asked.

I reached for his slacks, pulling him to me. The end of the strap flipped at my face. I unpinned the buckle, popped the button, and unzipped him. Halfway down his thighs, I left them. I slipped my fingers through the leg band hole and made a fist around his stiff shaft. Then I freed his cock and balls through the hole for his leg. The seam tore and loosened.

My tongue moistened my lips with a quick pass over each of them. I pulled Dwayne closer, leveraging my grip on his scrotum.

Proud of my new skill and excited to practice, I swallowed him completely, again tilting my head to the side for deeper penetration.

"Holy fuck," he said.

Not moving my face, his pelvis pumped my mouth. He put his hands on each side of my skull, manipulating my slick throat over his solid shaft. Shallow and quick, he fucked my throat. His groin smashed against my nose and mouth. Again, the temptation for release swelled in me. The images of him when he laid out the John and forced him to beg made me throb. I wanted to go the entire length, to fuck Stanley's face, to fuck Keith's face.

12