Swim Team Dads Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh so am I, Slade." And with those words he blasted into my gut over and over and collapsed on my belly. I reached down and squeezed his flanks and, yes, once again his bum, to hold him hard and fast inside. It was minutes before our breathing returned to normal and our color began to fade.

"That was the ride of my life. You're a thoroughbred. Without a doubt. I think I'm going to keep you as my stud." Somehow our mixed cowboy-riding metaphors didn't matter much. I knew what he meant. He could ride my dick or ride my ass anytime. I loved this guy.

Finally, he rolled off, and sucked hard just north of one of my nipples. "There's my brand, Slade. You're mine. So I spooned him in, resting my semi-hard cock in his cleft.

It wasn't late. A few minutes later, we had cooled down. So we tasted the bubbly and a few of the snacks that I had put on ice. We looked in on the boys, who true to their word, had gone lights out. We moved outside.

We sat on the screened lanai, like old times, to talk, both of us only in sweat shorts. Then he pulled back and stretched out, resting his naked back in my lap. He reached up and we started to neck like "proper lovers." I reached down and pushed my hand into his shorts to tease. I thought maybe I was up for a double feature tonight. I cupped his balls and ringed his shaft, asserting ownership, slowly fondling his equipment, rolling it in my palm, fingering the glans, weighing his balls. He turned toward my chest and sucked on a nipple. Man, I liked that. I pulled him up and locked my lips to his. Our tongues began the familiar duel.

"I guess this isn't going to be a serious talk, after all."

"Hell, Chris. I can talk while my hand fools around with your manhood. It doesn't distract me at all."

"But I can't suck on your tits and neck with you and talk at the same time. Yeah, cowboy. Well, here's one for you. I want you to consider moving into this house. It's certainly large enough. The boys have a wing with three rooms—two for sleeping and one for playing or studying. The other side has two rooms—our rooms— and there's a separate guest casita that Maria is using when she stays over. We've got a view and a dock—which is empty, by the way. Maybe you could sell your place and buy us a decent sized boat to tie up back there."

"I don't want this to end, Slade. And I think it'll be good for the boys—to have a brother and friend."

"Are you proposing to me, Chris?"

"I guess so."

"Funny that neither of us had the stuff to make a marriage work. Yet now we're considering something that is filled with issues and problems."

"And love and possibilities. I love you, Slade. You've made me happier in the last month than I've ever been. I know it's right. We don't have to rush into it. We don't even have to formalize it, but some day I'd like to think we can."

"How do we break the news to the boys?"

"So I guess you assume I'm agreed."

"I think so. While I was talking you were fondling my balls and bringing my dick to rigidity. When I asked, your hand took my dick in a death grip. You weren't going to let me go under any circumstances. That hand—and incidentally that cock which is jabbing me in the lower back—is speaking louder than words."

"Take off those shorts and I'll give you my answer." Chris rose, dropped the shorts and pulled mine off. Then he sat in my lap, squirmed around in the way I had come to love, placing my cock at the entrance to his "bum." He rose and slid down and our chests and lips met. "I'm ready, cowboy."

"Yes, Chris, I know. Yes to your question. And Yes to your hungry bum. I love you, pardner." With that I started pounding as my hands once again strayed to his soft cheeks.

While we bounced, we continued to whisper. "I think we should tell the boys separately. Give each a chance to react. I've actually given Keith a veto, but I doubt he even imagined that it would be a guy. And not just any guy, but his uncle and his best friend's Dad. But I do want to give him the option."

"The boys are just thirteen. They know about the birds and the bees—and I'm guessing they know more than we expect about homosexual sex and love. But, we've got to give them time and the option. I can't do it any other way." With those words, I responded to his squirming bum and blasted up inside. "That's my answer, Chris, Yes. Provided it doesn't destroy our boys."

"Oh, fuck, Slade. You make me so happy."

"Okay, so we tell the boys. I'm not sure how yet. And we decide to live together. But, it's too soon to make the final commitment. I'll rent the house for a year, and then we'll decide whether we'll make a more permanent decision. We can call it an arrangement-with-benefits. I don't think the boys will object. I do love you, Chris, but I'm a realist. Let's see how this works."

The next days were pretty tense. Chris and I were both incredibly busy. I was closing one of the biggest deals of my life and the ER was awash in crises. Fortunately, we had each other at night. Then, my deal closed—and it was time to talk to Keith.

It was a good afternoon. He was free from pain and the meds were at a low level. He was alone and apparently at a good place in his life. Oh, how I feared dealing with these issues with a mother-less teen. "I need to talk, Keith."

"If it's about you and Chris, Sean and I have already discussed it."

"What are you talking about?"

"Dad, it's pretty obvious that you and Chris are getting it on. You make believe you don't care when we are together. But you often smell of sex. We assume you are sleeping together. Is there something else we should know? We both assume you are fucking Chris or he is fucking you?"

"You know that Chris and I are together?"

"How did it take so long? We both knew it from months ago. You guys are made for each other."

"And it doesn't bother you that your Dad is into men as well as women?"

"Duh! What's to bother? You can like whomever you like. Dad, I want you to be happy. If it's with a man, I'm okay with that."

"But, by the way, that's not where I am with Sean. We're both into girls—and hopefully, that will turn out well in the coming year. I've had at least one invitation to help me get it off while in traction—and she's really hot. She's coming to help with homework this weekend. I'm going to ask her to give me a sponge bath."

"That's way more than I needed to know, son."

"Forget it Dad. I like Chris. And I like his son. I'd be pleased to have him as a bro. I only hope it makes you happy, at last, Dad."

I was amazed at the maturity of my son—again. What a great kid. Thank you, God.

The next day, Chris had a similar discussion with Sean. Apparently, Sean and Keith had been collaborating: their recommendations were the same: get it on guys; we're okay with whatever turns you on. They had been talking about it for weeks.

So, basically, we moved in. We put my house up for rent, and it was scooped up almost immediately—furnished.

And we were off on a new life. Maybe with a super boat in the future, moored on the dock of Chris' home in Del Ray. But certainly with me filling the blue-blooded "bum" of British royalty in his bed every night.

For the present, Chris and I were sleeping together, and the fact was no longer secret—at least to our precocious teen sons. That's all that mattered.

We had a lot more to discover. But the journey had begun. TBC BD

12