Swimming in Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While in the shower Kim thought about the last few weeks. She'd never been more sexually satisfied than she was now, but the incestuous nature of her relationship with Kyle meant that it wouldn't continue. The hot water felt marvelous, but Kim knew she couldn't linger.

As she got out of the shower she noticed that Kyle was not only up, but had made the bed. She made a mental note to wash the sheets as soon as possible. Kim put on a knee length peasant dress with three quarter sleeves and an elastic scoop neckline. She felt odd trying to go back to the suburban mom mode. While she was excited about seeing her daughters, she felt depressed at the prospect of not being with Kyle.

As she was finishing her makeup, Kyle popped his head into her room. "Hey, it raining, let's go wait for the girls in the garage."

"Kyle, they were going to stop for breakfast."

"That's OK. C'mon slowpoke," Kyle smiled at Kim and waved her on.

Kyle opened the garage door, but the wind blew the rain in so they waited in the back of the garage behind Kyle's car. "You know, I'm going to miss these," Kyle said as he squeezed Kim's breasts.

"And I'm going to miss this," Kim purred as she slid her hand along Kyle's crotch.

Kyle unzipped his pants and pulled himself out. "You know you're a slutty MILF, right?" He bent Kim over the hood of his car.

"Kyle, the girls!"

"Aren't going to be here for a few minutes."

"You're so bad," Kim looked back over her shoulder at her nephew.

Kyle pulled Kim's panties to the side. "And you're so wet."

"Kyle, I..." was as far as she got before she felt him push inside her. Kim groaned as Kyle began stroking her.

"The neighbors," Kim panted as she pushed back against Kyle, taking him deeper into her pussy.

"Can't see a damned thing with the rain. Stop worrying and get yourself off." Kyle watched Kim reach between her legs. He felt her fingertips along his shaft for a moment, and then heard her groan as she began rubbing herself while he fucked her.

"We're outside, someone could see..." Kim growled. Kyle knew she was getting closer.

"Does the idea of someone seeing you get fucked excite you?" Kyle pushed even deeper into his aunt.

"Ooohhhhhh," was Kim's response, and her hand moved faster between her legs.

"Damn, wish I knew you were an exhibitionist slut sooner," Kyle said. A second later, Kyle pulled out of her and stepped back quickly. The car turned into the driveway.

Kim stood up and straightened her dress out. Kyle handed her an umbrella. "Go get your daughters."

Patrick and Kyle grabbed the girls' luggage and brought it inside. After getting some hugs from the girls, Kyle turned towards Patrick.

Patrick said, "My god Kyle, you've grown up to be quite a young man. How have things been?"

Kyle replied, "It's been great. With my folks moving and the semester being over it was great to be able to stay here with Kim. I've been trying to take care of her while you guys were gone."

Kim smiled and said, "And Kyle, you've done a great job of taking care of your aunt. Patrick, he's very talented for such a young man."

Patrick looked quizzically at Kim. "Is that so?"

Kim coyly replied, "There were some plumbing issues. Kyle was nice enough to ream things out for me." Kim still seethed at Patrick's deception. If she could make him uncomfortable, so be it. "It's been nice having a willing, strong and capable young man to help me while I was alone."

Kyle interjected, "Hey girls, let's go get you unpacked." He grabbed the girls' bags and left Kim and Patrick alone.

"Is there something going on with Kyle that I should know about?" Patrick asked his ex-wife.

"Kyle's my nephew!" Kim exclaimed, giving Patrick the look. "By the way, just what makes you think you have the right to ask me anything?"

A minute later Kyle and the girls returned. Kim said, "Girls, tell your father thank you for the vacation, he's got to get going." Patrick looked at Kim who returned his look with a hard stare.

Kim led them all back to the garage where Patrick hugged the girls and waved good-bye. As Patrick backed out of the driveway, Kim told the girls, "Now go back inside so you don't catch cold. I'm going to talk with Kyle for a minute and I'll be in."

"We have some unfinished business, young man," Kim whispered.

"I agree... we need to explore your exhibitionism."