Swimming Naked with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I feel it?" he asked with restrained enthusiasm. "I promise I'll do more chores around the house. I'll do whatever you want, really."

Taking charge, she pulled her son's hand to reach below and find her little piece of heaven. When the palm of Thomas's hand was cupped over her labia, they both gasped. Oral was taboo enough. But this was her vagina. The most sacred part of a woman.

"That's what a woman feels like," she said in an explanatory way, trying to be brave about things. "This is what makes the world go round. Do you like how it feels?"

His voice nearly squeaked. "I'm even more swollen now."

"We've done enough for one day. I'm sure you can make the walk towards home and relieve yourself in the privacy of your bedroom, the way all young men do."

"I don't want to go back yet."

"No?"

Leah's question was rhetorical because she knew what her son wanted. Her son wanted what all men want. She could see it in his eyes and hear it in his breathing. The cupped hand of her son never left her pussy.

Instead of getting an honest reply, she felt her son's index finger slip between her labia, entering her vagina. She gasped out loud and her eyes widened. Her natural reaction was wanting to slap her son across the face. But not here. Not after a baptism. Not after pushing her son to go this far.

"Thomas, you're inside me," she said, trying to remain calm about the penetration.

"Do you like it?"

This time, a second finger went inside. Both fingers worked simultaneously to wiggle inside of her vagina while they both stood face to face.

"Where did you learn this?" she asked, trying not to panic for liking it so much.

"My friends told me. Am I doing it right?"

When the fingers went a little deeper, still wiggling, her most sensitive spot was nearly reached. If this was kept up, or if it went a little deeper, then surely she'd be on the verge of an orgasm. An orgasm from her son's hand? It almost felt sacrilegious.

"You'll make me climax," she said, as if to give a warning.

Thomas kept his fingers moving. "I'm glad. It's the least I can do. I want this to be my gift to you before I leave for college."

"Your company is enough," she said, trying not to squirm. "You don't owe me an orgasm, Thomas."

"But I do."

"What? Why on Earth would you think that?"

She almost felt angry at her son for the suggestion, even as they stood face to face, and the fingers were still wiggling and thrusting inside of her vagina.

"Because I... I..." He struggled to find the words.

"It's okay. Say it."

He gulped. "I thought about you last night."

It was a short message of only a few words, but mothers know what their sons mean, through body language and maternal instincts.

"You stroked your penis thinking of me?" she asked for confirmation.

He nodded. "I did."

"Did you make a mess?"

"A big one."

Leah's mouth widened at the revelation. She allowed her body to relax and enjoy what her son was doing down below. Her vagina hadn't felt so alive in years. Most of her wanted to stop this, but how could she? She was a flesh and blood human with needs like everyone else.

"That wasn't the first time, was it?" she asked, as if to scold. "You had thought about me before. And you have made a lot of messes."

Thomas pushed his fingers deeper. "For a very long time. Your breasts and body were the first I've ever seen in the flesh. It'll always be special to me. Does that upset you?"

How is a mother supposed to feel hearing that? She didn't know. In all her wisdom, in all her years of being a mother, she didn't have the answer to that. All she knew was that her son had a raging hard erection, and that her vagina was desperate.

"I'm not upset," she answered. "Can you keep a secret? I know that you like to tell your siblings everything, but this can only stay between us."

"I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone that I'm doing this with my own mother."

"As you should be."

Underneath the water, Leah pushed her son's hand away, creating an empty void in her sex.

She held her son's hand and pulled him along. She led the way, stepping out of the lake. Water dripped down their body and the sun warmed them. Their feet stepped in mud.

"Law down there," she pointed to the grass. "It looks dry enough."

Turning to her son, she could see the erection clearly under the direct sunlight. It nearly made her mouth water and she was ashamed to let her son see her like that. Mothers should always look strong, respectable, and in control. Not desperate for cock.

"Are we going to..."

"Do as I say," she replied, refusing to give an answer.

Thomas laid flat across the grass, knowing what would happen. At this point, they were both comfortable being naked, though the sight was still jarring for them. They kept looking at each other's sexual parts.

She loved the image of her son laying there naked. She had seen Thomas laying across the grass thousands of times during family picnics and various outings. This time, she was treated to the view of an erect penis that she had caused with her body.

In return, Thomas was looking up at her as if she were a vision of perfection. No one had looked at her this way in a very long time. Water still glistened on her body and her brown nipples were still rock hard.

She positioned herself over Thomas and lowered herself by crouching down. She lifted her son's erection with the tips of two fingers and guided it inside of her desperate pussy.

This was a position she was used to. Once or twice a week, she'd have sex with her husband like this. Sometimes in other positions. But like this, she was used to taking charge and providing sexual service, the way that religious wives are expected to. She knew how to rock her hips and make it feel so good for her husband. And in this position, she knew how to make it feel good for herself because an erect penis can go deeper and hit her magic spot at just the right angle.

She had climaxed from this position a few days ago with her husband. It left her satisfied and her husband a new man.

For that reason, Leah wasn't concerned about herself at the moment. She wasn't focused on her own pleasure, even though she hadn't felt this aroused in many years.

It was the look on Thomas's face that drove her. It was the way Thomas's body reacted to entering mom's vagina.

Leah had placed her full bodyweight onto her son and her vagina was filled with a cock that seemed impossibly hard. She looked deeply into her mystified son's eyes. She knew that Thomas was getting more than he bargained for with this. Young men never know how good sex truly feels until it happens. She could feel her son's body trembling too.

All from her holy place.

"Was I right?" she asked, focused entirely on her son. "Is this heaven on Earth?"

"It's better than I had ever dreamed."

"Relax and enjoy. Let your mother take care of the rest."

She moved her hips in a back and forth motion. Taking her son's virginity seemed like something that should be a sin, but everyone has sins in their closet. This would be hers. Not only was it harmless, but she could see that it was bringing her son an immense level of pleasure.

Looking into her son's wide eyes, she knew that Thomas would never be the same again. She knew that he'd always want sex. That he'd crave it. That whenever he'd masturbate, he'd be thinking of her naked. That he would imagine the feeling of her mouth and vagina.

When Thomas moves away to college, she wondered if he'd think of their loving mother/son relationship, or if it would only be sex on his mind. So she had to find out.

"How will you think of me in the future?" she asked, pushing her hips even faster.

He struggled to speak. "I'll always love you... oh... and I'll always visit."

"That's not what I meant," she said, going even faster. "When you look at my photograph when you're at college, what will you do?"

"I think... uh... oh.... I think you know."

"Tell me."

Thomas struggled with admitting the truth. "I'm going to stroke myself to your picture whenever I have privacy. Is that what you want to hear? That I like pleasuring myself to my own mother?"

A sense of remorse came over Leah. Had she just ruined her son? Had she turned her son into a sinner? She wondered if Thomas would always think of her when he was with his future wife. What a shame. But it turned her on so bad.

"All I wanted was the truth. Thank you."

She couldn't ruin herself in her son's mind. It didn't seem fair. She wanted to remain pure in her son's memories, despite the fact that she was taking her son's virginity. A mother should always appear dignified and holy.

That was why she was adamant about suppressing her climax. She didn't want to be seen as an overtly sexual woman. As they looked each other in the eyes, she had an orgasm with a straight face. Her son's penis had made her achieve bliss and she didn't want to show it. She couldn't lose her status as a woman of faith by revealing how much she enjoyed having sex.

Looking into her son's eyes, however, she was certain that Thomas knew anyway. Her son was smart enough to know what a woman having a climax looked like.

"Did you..."

She pressed a finger to her son's lips. "Shh..."

Her son kept quiet and she lifted both of Thomas's hands to her chest. She let her son touch and cup each big breast. His fingers caressed her flesh and admired the shape. Thomas even played with her nipples, pinching and pulling them.

She could tell that her son was about to orgasm. This was unplanned and she was unsure where the appropriate place for Thomas's semen should be. Her mind swirled. She didn't want to ruin the experience by spilling his precious seed all over the dirt or grass. Filling her vagina? It seemed like blasphemy in some way.

"I'm close," he said.

"Do it inside me then."

"Is that where you normally like to have it?"

It was a dirty question and she simply nodded.

"I have sex with your father a few times a week," she randomly admitted. "From now on, every once and a while, I'll be thinking of you, imaging that it's your cock inside of me."

For whatever psychological reason, that did the trick and Thomas appeared to be speechless as his body stiffened and he reached a climax.

Leah clenched her lower muscles to make it feel special for her son. She rocked her hips fast with the tightened muscles, causing her breasts to jiggle in the process. She watched her son breathing hard and panting. She could feel her inner-walls being coated with her son's semen.

When her son went limp, she knew it was all over.

Thomas was now a man. Ready to take on the world.

She smiled lovingly and with a full-heart watching her son, who looked like he had just fainted, before he smiled back as well.

"Congratulations," she teased, slapping her son's chest. "You're an adult."

"That was better than the baptism."

She gasped and slapped her son's chest again. "Don't say that. But... I'll admit... you're right. This feels better, but both acts are similar, I think. This is love like never before. How can that be wrong?"

"Who am I to argue?" he smiled.

Giving her son a different view to admire, she lifted her hips and cum flowed out of her vaginal canal. It was thick, white, and gooey. It dripped all over Thomas's flaccid penis and crotch.

"We'll need to clean ourselves," she said. "We need to be proper before we return home."

She bent over and slurped the cum from her son's crotch, making a round shape with her lips and giving a hard suck. It tasted good, but she would never tell her son how much she enjoyed eating it. It would only make her seem deviant, instead of the church-going mother that she was.

When she put her son's penis inside her mouth and gave it a suck, she felt it jerk. It twitched in her mouth and Thomas gave a moan. She cleaned it with a few good sucks.

Together, they got up and went back into the lake. She rinsed her vagina in front of her son. Then they helped each other wash the dirt from their bodies after having sex on the grass.

Without a towel, it was best to dry naturally, under the sunlight. So they held their clothes in hand and walked naked back to their house. They only got dressed before reaching the front door.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12