Swimming Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again clutching the sheets, she was surprised at all that was happening to her, and that she was close to another orgasm so quickly. I had one hand reaching up to her breast, pinching her sensitive nipple. The other hand continued to pound in and out of her pussy as my teeth held her clit between them.

Ashley was about at her breaking point. Her hips pushed up into my face and her breathing stopped. Momentarily. Then a tight little scream emitted from her into her pillow. Her hips bounced up and down, straining at the high point several times as her second orgasm hit her hard. I tried to hold on during her convulsions but finally had to give up.

I felt good, not just because I had enjoyed some great sex with my sister but because I had given her the idea that sex was a beautiful and exciting thing - something that her boyfriends had seemed to fail at. I fell asleep quickly and slept well, waking up early in the morning with Ashley draped across me. We ended up having sex once again in the morning, this time with her sitting on top of me, able to pound down on my cock as she wanted. She could be in total control if she wanted to and still give the guy incredible sex.

As always, I was up well before Ashley. I couldn't take my usual swim as I needed my suit when there were people around, and I had not gotten it out of my room. Mom and Aunt Natty were up and Mom was concerned with how things went sharing the bed.

I passed it off as nonchalantly as I could. "Ash snores."

That became the main focus whenever the subject came up again - Ashley denying that she snored instead of any other aspect of the night.

It had been an incredible day - and night - and I could hardly wait until the parents went to work on Monday morning to find out if it was going to continue.

12