Swimming Nude with Boys Can be Fun!

Story Info
Freshman Initiation is to Swim Nude with Male Students.
7.4k words
4.66
80k
54

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
899 Followers

College Freshman Forced to Swim Naked with Male Students for Initiation.

This is part one of a story based on two stories my aunt told me years ago. As far as how true they are, I can only attest to the fact that nude swimming by males was required in some swimming pools at one time. The origin of the rules came in 1926, from the American Public Health Association adopted guidelines about swimming attire that indicated that because fibers clogged filters, bacteria count escalated. Therefore, all males using pools should bathe before entering and not be permitted to wear anything whatsoever, and that female swimmers should only wear suits that were not dyed or had loose fibers.I stumbled onto it one day trying to confirm what I had been told by my elders. No one knew exactly why but a simple search (males required to swim nude) confirmed this and gave some validity to some of the stories I had heard related to it. In some colleges, it did not end until the mid-70s. This national guideline was not dropped until 1962.

Some colleges even required that males swam naked at swim meets, while female team members in suits watched and waited to compete in their events. I assume they kept the rules longer as college students are over 18. It also confirmed that, in some cases, adult family members as far as parents and grandparents of the competitors were permitted to watch them compete.

All this is fucking crazy by today's standards, right?

This information and some stories I heard from my auntie inspired the stories I am about to tell. The story is mostly fictional, the character names are fictional, and all the characters involved in sexual acts or portrayed as nude are all over 18 years old.

_______________________

I am lucky to have an aunt that was open to telling me about her childhood. Once I became a legal adult at 18, she started to tell me stories about her wild years in college as well and did not hold anything back. This story is partly based on a couple of my favorite aunt's stories of her experiences back then. They were told to me years ago so I am relying on my memory to recall them. At the time she told me these stories she was 20 years older than me. My auntie was still one sexy lady and caused me to have more than a few erections with her candor.

One story was about her as a college freshman being pushed into the pool area filled with naked males. She was pushed in by girls and members of the swim team as a freshman initiation. Another related story she told me was about how she lost her virginity on a gym wrestling mat at that same college. It gave me an idea for a story by fusing those two stories. My aunt was a flower child back then, and it was her awakening to the pleasures the other sex can give you during this period.

The time frame of this was the early 70s. I wrote it in first person, as told by my auntie Christine.

___________________________

My name is Christine, and go by Chrisy and was in one of the first classes at a former male-only college that had recently gone Co-Ed.

Little thought was given ahead of time to the fact that the nude swimming rule for males still was being adhered to even though no one seemed to know why it existed in the first place.

In colleges established as Coed, it was easier to separate the two sexes. The female locker room doors to the pool would be locked when males would be there. But this college was built for just males in the 30s, and only had one male locker room that served the gym and pool. The powers at be were forced to come up with some quick fixes as needed. One was that at least a changing room for females had to be established by converting a classroom a little way down the hall from the pool's main entrance. A locker room with showers etc was promised to us in the future.

The female students were forced to use the hall pool entrance. The guys came in through the locker room that had an entrance to the Gym and Pool. A sign and an occupied slider were posted on the hall entrance and were utilized when the male students were using the pool in their birthday suits. (No Entry, When Pool is in use by Male Students.) The door could not be locked due to fire regulations, and it was not an issue when it was an all-male college. It was up to the students to adhere, or not, to the sign when shown as occupied.

Even the girls' swimming classes had swimwear conditions, taken from an all-girls college's policies they acquired for guidelines I was told. They were more up-to-date though and required us to wear the thin nylon suits that were branded Speedos and used by swimming teams. These suits were OK for the girls that were not that developed but to others, including me, they did not do well at containing their breast and pubic hair. Trimming down there was not always done, not sure why, who made those rules, or set those standards?

It could not have been a woman that made such rules. Once I got my required team swimsuit I trimmed mine, I then knew how much and where to trim. While I was trimming it, I decided to take it down to a small "V" and it no longer obscured so much of my sex. If theirs is hanging out, why can't mine be at least seen through the hair?

I wanted so much to be one of the modern women I saw on TV shows and in news stories from rock concerts and such. I was raised on my own on women's matters, mothers like mine were raised by mothers that did not tell them much, and did not know to instruct their daughters on much either. I was starving for sexual knowledge, but it was not available to us, and what you heard was not always accurate.

Being a freshman, and new student at the college I joined the swimming team and took a diving class so I could compete in more events. One plus was that the class fulfilled the Phys Ed requirements for freshmen. I was a certified lifeguard-level swimmer, but diving was something I was not good at.

My story is about how I was subject to a surprise initiation by members of the swim team early on. It was one of those things that had both a negative and positive effect on me.

I was dressed for practice, and early, a males' diving class was still going, and it usually ran overtime as well. It was customary to get a free swim afterward as long as the instructor was there, or one of the swimmers was certified. I was told the guys were never quick to surrender the pool, and we were in the hall waiting for them to be done.

A sign over the males' only notice stating it was occupied was up, but the apparent leader of the girls had a good explanation for me when I asked, I was the new girl. She said, "Oh, it is up there a lot when we get here, the guys from the class are left on their own typically one of them is a certified swimmer. It is college students that often get stuck teaching many of the classes and they sometimes stay during the free time period. The sign is only changeable from out here." She reached up and slid it back and forth to show me then added, "Changing it is often neglected, especially since it would require a naked male student in charge to have to come out in the hall to do it. Sometimes in a towel, sometimes not we have been told, we are always hoping for that. We tried ignoring the rules once and changed it ourselves, but we were met with some opposition from the guys."

"Yep, we just walked right in, and we're checking them out when a guy told us that we would be welcome to join them if we stripped too, in their wet dreams we told them and left."

She then opened the door just enough to create a crack to look through and said, "See for yourself, you might want to pick yourself a hung boyfriend."

It was a trick to get me by the door, and of course, I wanted to get a look at some naked guys and fell for it. Then she pulled the door open, and I was pushed inside by someone else for an unobstructed view. I was standing there looking stupid in my swimming cap and girl's speedo with my double D breast barely covered, and my ass hanging out a little. The male students were in their birthday suits though and were swimming, diving, or some just sitting on the sides.

The whole no suits for males rule sounded so weird to me, I just stood there in shock, most were at least partly underwater and shocked to see me there. One of the (let's call him a more forward guy) was on the diving board. He got my attention, and I am sure that was his intention. That gave me an almost full-frontal view from not 20ft away. I quickly discovered he was a fit guy, with a sizable endowment. He stood there on the end of the board and looked at me as he was pretending to be getting ready to dive by bouncing the board up and down.

What he was doing was taking advantage of my situation by proudly showing me his penis he seemed to be proud of. Yes, he was one of those guys, but I liked seeing big penises, still do, but back then I had not seen that many. They don't have to be displayed though, we girls will find them in the crowd.

Although all this happened in about a minute or so, I still remember thinking, Wow! That penis looks kind of Big and it is not even very hard! He was on that board preparing for the dive way longer than he needed to be. All this was while his cock swayed, jiggled, and bounced up and down with the board, and it grew likely from the thrill he was getting showing it off to me. I wondered how one that size would feel in me? I knew that my hole was not always that inviting to even my fingers. Yes, I was still a virgin to actual sex but had been fingered as I jerked a cock. I also had a pretty good masturbation routine, yes even back then we girls wanted pleasure out of our sex too.

I was frozen there in terror at first. I tried to get out, but the girls were holding the door, and likely used a bench or two that were stacked and stored outside to blockade it. I tried again, and again, but it would not budge. But I did hear them having a good laugh at my expense. After trying to force it open several more times, I decided that I should give them their privacy and just turned and stood there facing the door, hoping it was just a quick prank. But it wasn't, they knew the guys' class and free time sometimes ran over by 10 or even 15 minutes of their scheduled time if the girls' team coach was not there yet. The guys usually goofed off and played launch, seeing who could shoot a guy up in the air the highest, and age-old game.

I tried to get the attention of whoever was in charge by just turning my head to the side, and using my voice only, as I stayed with my back to the class. There was no response, probably because he was not there. I stood there and noticed things were quieter, and wondered if the males liked what they saw, Speedo suits are low cut in both the front and back, mine barely covered my butt crack in the back. I had been told by some of the more forward guys that I had a nice ass, and I thought maybe they were not lying. The fact was though I had quite a shape at that age, 36-22-38 and with a Double D-Cup. My breasts were firm and not saggy. Perhaps I had a big butt for those times, but my tits were pure power.

One guy dared to inform me, "The instructor is gone already, but I can tell you that you are not the first to have that trick played on them. You must be a new girl, a couple of girls have waited it out with their back to us like that. Then there were a few that came in and swam with us in their suits, but we put a stop to that, we like swimming with girls, but why should we be naked when they're not. We are still waiting for one of those socially liberated women to peel off her suit, and just jump in and join us naked. It would take a modern girl to do that I guess, one who has maybe skinny-dipped with males before? It is the dawn of the 70s now, and pretty common. Even more so since stories and photos from Woodstock made the news. We are just students like you, it's not our choice to swim naked or have to take a crap in front of other guys in our bathrooms. Not sure if they added them to your dorm, ours have stalls with no doors or curtains on them."

He was bating me, but he was right. The problem was, I was a virgin freshman who had seen or handled very few penises, nor did I know how a group of naked guys' would act in front of girls. I finally got the nerve to turn around and face them. Now I had a little time to look they did not seem to mind, and I was surprised what little reaction I got from most of them. I guess guys that have been forced by rules to swim naked get comfortable after a while, but even in front of women?

I took advantage of the fact that I was no longer getting as much attention, and looked around the pool. Most of them were in the water, but a couple was sitting on the other side of the pool with just their feet in. But they were just sitting there normally, their flaccid wieners hanging down, just carrying on a conversation as if a suited girl was not amongst them.

I don't know what got into me at that point, maybe seeing how comfortable most of them were with me seeing them? I considered losing the suit to see if I could possibly be that comfortable being nude with them as well? Why shouldn't I be, who made the nude rule for guys, but not girls, likely a group of men!

I guess this just happened to be right after I decided I was tired of being that modest girl behind the times and wanted to do something about it. I had been curious enough to be willing to see what it would feel like to at least be naked for one guy, but 20? It was college though, time to grow up, and he was right, as back in those days you did not worry that someone was going to take advantage of you in college, especially in front of that many witnesses.

So I just went for it, I shimmied out of that bright red Speedo that matched the color my face was when I let it drop. I stood there with nothing for cover but a swimming cap and my trimmed bush. A bush was just the standard view of a vagina back then, few trimmed them, if they did, it was no more than needed to be able to wear one of the more sexy cuts of swimsuits. Well, they were about to see a little more of a girl's vagina, mine was both trimmed and thinned out for the team Speedo I had to wear. Although a few people did, the waxing trend was at least a decade away.

One thing that helped was the fact that I was not as ashamed of my body. My girlfriends helped me get over that, they told me they wished they had my boobs and ass, and when several girls do, you believe them, girls are not that free with complements to other girls. I also was aware of the attention my firm double D-Cup boobs got from guys if I showed some cleavage, I was about to see if they got more attention uncovered.

So there I was naked, I even shed the bathing cap then as I did not want to be naked and look stupid at the same time. It was a decade of sexual awakening for women and every second I stood there, I felt more comfortable with my decision. I worked myself up to enjoying the immediate attention I got being naked. I even forced myself to walk boldly over to the edge. I did this while being very aware that they were likely looking up and seeing a vagina in more detail than they have ever seen before, through my trimmed and thinned bush. They were also getting the full effect of the size of my boobs. I told them, "I hope the water is warm, and you better make some room for me to dive in." It was not a good dive, diving was not my specialty, and I was taking classes to improve. I am a good swimmer though but was on the team mostly to fill the semester's Phys Ed requirement.

I did go all the way under and it was so funny when I opened my eyes under the water, and I had a view of all the naked guys from that perspective. Their bodies were kind of distorted, their flaccid penises dangling down, or just streaming along with them as they swam. They were all just so cute! Size did not matter with that kind of visual, I wished I would have had an air tank and could have stayed down below just to take it all in. I was so naive back then, yet so anxious to lose that innocence and join the mainstream.

There I was, my presence got a myriad of reactions from the guys, a couple left trying to cover themselves as they did, some avoided my space. But there were several that surrounded me, not afraid to interact. I was so glad for them, as I did not have a plan nor did I know how to react. One asked me if I had ever done this before? I answered that quickly with, "Hell No." Then, not wanting to give away my lack of experience, I lied when I added, "Not with this many men."

A couple of the guys just decided to treat me like one of them, one, in particular, caught my eye. Once I was accepted, I got invited to be launched. I told them if they didn't launch me too high and just shot me forward, I was in, I did not want to soak my hair any more than it was. Yes, I wanted to feel some of these hot guys' hands on my naked body. I was way behind with things like this with males in that era of free love.

I had seen this done before at pools and lakes but while in swimsuits but did not pay attention to the contact points the launchers used. I had two guys, one on each side that we're preparing to do it. They looked puzzled as they tried to figure out how to execute that type of launch with a naked body with a vagina and breasts, it had to be tough enough just avoiding a male's penis. They each chose a different approach. One had a hand down holding my feet, so I could push off with his help, this put his other arm just above my waist. The guy I liked the most had his hand between my thighs holding me up, his other hand then was under my chest area pushing my breasts as he held me there. They told me to bend my knees to push off, when I did the hand between my thighs was now tight up against my labia and somehow, likely on purpose the hand on his other arm was holding a breast.

If I was not in the water, I am sure he would have felt the wetness it likely caused as I had the feeling that usually goes with it.

They told me to lift my arms and held me like that long enough for me to hear one of the other guys tell his friends to check out my big tits. They counted down as I felt the fingers on my labia slide into my slit. The one on my breast was now squeezing it as they launched me.

I can't lie, I liked it, it was a thrill in more ways than one, so I let them repeat it several times. Each time they did they held me a little differently, I was being felt up in various areas one launch at a time. It was fun for all of us including the guys that were just spectators.

We took a break and stood there a moment talking and I felt a hard cock poke me at about my waist level. He knew it, I could see the look on his face that he was afraid of my reaction.

I was not going to let that go without retribution, so I returned the favor and got a handful of said cock that was poking me, and was squeezing it just like he did my tit. I may have been a virgin but not to hand jobs and titty grabbing. I did not even try to make it seem like an accident. Then I held it in my hand long enough to show him I liked feeling a cock as much as he and his friend liked feeling my tits and sliding their fingers in my slit. They must have liked feeling me up, as I then felt the other's cock poking me too, so I grabbed it as well, I had two cocks, one in each hand. That meant we were even, as it was me that had them under my control.

I agreed to another launch, and this time the cutest one got an index finger inside me during it. I didn't know how far this could go without others seeing it. But it did not matter, as it was right after that launch that the girls outside the door started banging on it. The guys said it was a warning, but they usually waited until the girls would at least stick their heads in. He said they have shown them everything from erect penises to a good old-fashioned synchronized mooning. I grabbed their hands and we went to the more shallow water. I said, "Let's show them something that will really get their attention. Their cocks and a little of my sex were above the water, they were already hard from me grabbing them, I had them more than ready!

inafantasy
inafantasy
899 Followers
12