Swimming with Sharks

Story Info
Snagging the Sharks hot wife.
7.2k words
4.29
1.9k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts lesbian and interracial, it is a follow up to a request by one of my readers. I already have their feedback and hope you similarly enjoy it, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions.

----------

Paige wasn't sure how her husband would take the news that she had took part in a gangbang with his favourite Shark, Daymond John. She didn't even contemplate not telling him; okay, she kept her affair quiet that was on going with another Shark -- a female one at that - but she knew it would eat her up inside if she tried to keep fucking four other men.

Surprisingly, Jim was delighted to hear the news and got his wife to recount the encounter step by step. They had immediately retired to the bedroom where Jim was able to demonstrate to his lovely wife what he thought of her honesty and her encounter. He had specifically asked her if she had plans to repeat the encounter which got Paige's mind wondering; he even floated the idea that if he were free, he wouldn't mind being part of the gang next time. God only knows what he would think if Paige ever confessed her favourite place was face down between Lori Greiner's legs lapping away at her sweet, musky pussy.

Paige hadn't considered meeting the gang again although she had hoped that she could hook up with Daymond next time they were in the same geography as he proved to be every inch as personable as the one portrayed on camera, much like Lori really. Paige had delivered on her promise to dispatch Daymond's wife, Heather, some of Paige's new lingerie line and he had even snapped a few photos of her dressed in them so he could show Paige the result. Naturally Paige had been complimentary and messaged 'She should have been a model.'

Little did Paige know when she made the comment but Daymond replied, 'She's always dreamt of being a model.'

Paige considered the few photos he had sent of the leggy blonde in next to nothing and boy did she look good. She's slightly taller than her husbands 5 7 but Heather had the right ingredients of a perfectly sized chest, certainly more substantial to Paige's, although the ex-schoolteacher and her husband considered them perfect on her slim, trim frame. Heather also possessed a perfect peach of a butt to go with her long shapely legs, all crowned off with long dirty blonde locks cascading down her back; yes, Paige liked the overall image and having three lesbian lovers actually made her think that maybe she'd could do worse than to hook up with the young mum.

A couple of weeks later Paige found herself back in New York and after concluding her business with Daymond she was thrilled to find herself bouncing her pussy on his nicely sized dick while the man himself lay back and enjoyed twirling her amazingly sensitive nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Before they showered so that Daymond could drop Paige off at the airport he asked, "Were you serious about Heather modelling some of your lines?"

Paige considered the question before answering "I don't see why not; she certainly has the looks and figure for it. Is that what she used to be before she met you?"

Daymond shook his head "No, she used to be a nurse, a damned good one by all accounts, she dabbles with investments now. Nothing on the levels of money I invest but she likes to target good ideas and community projects that otherwise slip under the radar. Would you consider using her in your advertising?"

Paige smiled at her black lover and nodded "For you of course. On one condition, that you let me suck on this beauty one last time before we head back to the airport." This was the point where she caressed his gradually inflating dick before sinking down to her knees before him.

As she leant forward and wrapped her luscious lips around the column flesh Daymond leant his head back and luxuriated in how skilled she was at working his cock. "Oh god you're really good at working that mouth" Paige looked up at him as he cast his gaze down at her and the corners of her mouth curled up in a smile. Daymond tangled his fingers in her hair as her head dipped up and down, he casually said "I gather the way Lori gushes about you that she too has the same appreciation." Paige didn't want to remove his dick and so simply winked at him to confirm he wasn't far from the truth. It was at this time that a rather exciting thought popped into his head that just had to be vocalised, "Are you going to try seducing my wife Heather as well?"

This time Paige did pull her head back revealing the extent of how deep she had taken his dick as it glistened with her saliva. "I hadn't thought of it if I'm being honest" after a short pause she asked, "Would she be that way inclined and would you like me to?"

Daymond used his hand to steer her mouth back down to his dick which she enveloped in an instant. Once the ex-teacher was dipping her head in her usual rhythm he replied, "Yes I would, in fact I'd like to take part or at the very least watch at some point."

The short flight back home had been preoccupied with thoughts of how she could make the hook up happen. While waiting for a taxi to take her home Paige rang Daymond and suggested "Why don't you say that a fledgling lingerie company that Lori is financing and you are helping mentor is desperate for someone to model some of their new ranges and had asked you to put your feelers out to see if they can find a mature model with a good figure. I'll bring a number of sets and my camera with me and take some pictures. Do you know anywhere we can use as a set?"

Daymond's immediate response was "Use our house, if you bring your bathing suit you can make use of the pool. In fact, bring an overnight bag and then you don't have to rush."

"Perfect" responded Paige and over the course of the next week she and Daymond synchronised their calendars so that Daymond would be around but their daughter at school. Daymond wasn't there to pick Paige up from the airport but made sure someone wearing a dark suit brandishing a sign with her name was there to greet her and whisk her off to the John residence. As she strode towards the front door, the driver carried her bags and the door was yanked open so that Daymond could greet her with his hand held out "Hello" Paige greeted him with her best professional smile.

"Thank you for coming to see us" Daymond replied. As he stepped aside Paige could see his wife hovering nervously behind her husband. "This is my lovely wife, Heather" he announced stepping to one side.

Paige's smile grew brighter as she switched her attention to the slightly taller white woman, "Ah here is my star. I can't thank you enough for helping me out of the hole. I can see you're going to be perfect."

The other woman blushed slightly as she acknowledged their visitor as she replied "In fairness I took little persuading once my husband explained your predicament. I've secretly hankered to do some modelling for some time, this way I get to help a fledgling company so it's a win/win for me."

Paige nodded as she added as she looked around the opulent hallway "Well it's certainly an honour to have you open up your lovely home to me."

"Come on, let me show you to the guest room" Heather beamed back. Her husband had explained that Paige was very lovely and down to earth but he suspected Paige and Lori were lovers. Heather had initially been taken aback about Lori but as this was the twenty-first century she shouldn't be surprised. As the bags were dropped off Heather asked "I hope my husband mentioned you can use our pool while you are here. I have my own struggles with autoimmune, leading a gluten free diet and swim regularly. In fact, I'll be going in before lunch to do some laps if you'd like to join me."

Arrangements were made, allowing sufficient time for Paige to stow away her things and change into her bathing suit. Although she looked good in a bikini, the brown haired beauty plumped for a once piece on this occasion. When Heather came back, she had settled on the former and Paige complimented her by saying "I can see you missed your vocation, I think you'll make a superb model even after having a child."

Heather blushed at the compliment and pressed her phone screen a couple of times before holding the screen up for Paige to see. It showed a picture that Daymond had already shared but wasn't about to say anything in case his wife didn't know. "This is me in the set you donated to my husband -- thank you by the way; he loved to see me in it."

"It was the least I could do" gushed Paige "Your husband and his friend Lori have been so very helpful in getting my company off the ground. He's there at the end of the phone whenever I need to ask advice and all free of charge. Besides now I've seen how good you looked in that last set, I know you'll look amazing in my new sets. But tell me how did it feel and did you notice anything unusual when moving around in them?"

Heather's bright open features shone through as she replied, "Oh they feel wonderful and yes I noticed how the design helps you move around -- Day had mentioned this was the uniqueness that had sold the idea to Lori originally." As they made their way down the corridor Heather wanted to address the elephant in the room "Tell me if I'm being too personal but Day mentioned that you and Lori were lovers?"

Paige smiled knowingly as she said "It's something we're keeping on the quiet, we are both married after all but as long as you promise it goes no further, I can confirm your husband is correct. I suspect Lori would have mentioned something to him as I know they get on well, even investing in the same ventures I believe."

Heather blushed deeply again as she confirmed "Oh no, I'll never speak of it again although I'll admit it makes me slightly happier that you won't be hitting on my husband."

Paige kept her face straight as she thought 'Too late love. I've had his dick up my butt a couple of times.' Instead, she said "The way Dayton talks about you I can see you being all he needs and so I don't think you need to harbour doubts about him. I can tell he loves you dearly." Trying to bring a little levity to the conversation Paige added a throw away comment "Although I can't say I won't hit on you." Heather head shot up with a shocked expression on her face. Paige reached over to place a comforting hand on the other woman's shoulder saying "Sorry, I hope your husband has explained my warped sense of humour. I meant nothing by my comment; I was aiming to change the seriousness of the tone."

Heather let out a relived long breath and they eventually stepped into the pool room. Heather knowing the pool well dived in; Paige decided on using the stairs to gently lower herself. The homeowner set quite a pace as she did lengths of front crawl whereas Paige favoured a slower pace using the breast stroke. Every twenty laps Heather would take a break against the lowest wall and on the second occasion Paige swam up to the blonde and started a conversation about the photo's she was looking for later today and tomorrow.

On the next break, Heather swam over to Paige who was already in the usual spot. She looked a little nervous as she stuttered "Do you mind... if I ask you about your earlier comment... Did you mean it... you know about hitting on me?"

Paige could envision herself in the other woman's shoes, after all it wasn't so long ago that she had experienced lesbian love for the very first time. She couldn't forget that Daymond had asked her about seducing his wife with the possibility of him joining in. She nestled shoulder to shoulder with the younger woman as she asked with an air confidence and no small amount of determination "Would you like me too?"

Heather blushed deeply as she nervously looked down "I... I... I don't know." After a short pause she added "I had fumbling's with another girl at college but... well, you know, it never went any further... When Day mentioned you and Lori... you know, it got me thinking... back to those days." Heather then looked up into Paige's eyes, the younger woman's deep dark brown eyes seemed to draw the older woman in.

Paige tentatively reached out her hand and placed it on the nearest of Heathers legs and after a few heart beats asked, "How does that feel?" Heather looked down at the hand and then back up at Paige before nodding her head hesitantly. Paige's smile would have melted the biggest iceberg as she moved the hand slightly higher up heather's thigh. "And now?" she asked. Heather never diverted her gaze from Paige's and nodded again, more resolute this time though.

Heather heart was racing at an unbelievable rate at the soft tender touch of another woman's hand. Her breath caught in her throat for a moment and it was with a croaky voice that she asked, "What about my husband?"

"What about him?" Paige countered, asking "Have you two shared intimate fantasies with one another?" Heather shook her head prompting Paige to say "I suspect Lori has never confessed our times together to her husband, I haven't with mine as he has no fear I'll run off with a woman, so why should you need to tell your husband, nice as he is. Having said that, it's been my experience that the concept is usually top of a husband's wish list to fantasise their wife with another woman, maybe Daymond would like the idea. You should ask him; we could always include him if I promise not to try and snatch him from you especially as I still think he's crazy about you." That bit was a something of a lie but the older woman felt she was on a roll and didn't want the seduction derailed by mere details.

Heather remained motionless, frozen by indecision of enjoying the attention from someone so nice but not wanting to be disloyal to her husband, even if he was known for having so much going on that she sometimes lacked attention. Paige suspected she may have been pushing the younger woman and so removed her hand from Heather's leg. The younger woman drew her breath in surprise and was more than a little shocked that she missed the contact, making her question in her own head 'Did I want this more than I initially thought?'

Paige pulled back slowly and Heather looked at her again but her expression changed to one of pleading which prompted Paige to say, "I'm sorry I didn't want to push you. I'm more than happy to talk this through if that's what you want but please don't feel pressured by anyone, especially here in your own home." She knew that Daymond wouldn't be upset, on the contrary she felt she needed to at least try to grant the man his wish even if she didn't succeed.

Heather reached over to take Paige's hand that had previously sat on her thigh. "No, I don't feel pressured. It's just the concept is... well new, I guess. When I got up this morning, I never would have contemplated this conversation. Please don't think I'm rejecting you, it's very sweet of you to offer... I... I... I guess I just need a little time to consider it. It's big step if you get my meaning."

Paige beamed back as she replied "I get it and yes, it is indeed a big step. I'm bound to say this as it worked for me but the leap of faith, for me at least, was well worth it on so many levels. Don't assume it will for you though; think long and hard about it. It may help to talk with Daymond about it; I'll certainly be there if/when you ever need to talk it through."

Paige barely had time to say that before Heather lunged at the older woman, throwing her arms over Paige's shoulders and pulling her into the biggest hug she had experienced in a long time. With her face buried into Paige's neck, it was a struggle to hear Heather reply "Thank you, I'm so glad I haven't upset you and I promise to give the subject the consideration it deserves."

Paige had little choice but still put her arms around Heather and the two just stood there in the pool holding on to each other as though their lives depended on it. It was Paige who broke things up after ten minutes as she steered Heather away saying "It's getting cold just stood here. Let's have a shower and we can find somewhere we can have a proper chat."

The somewhere turned out to be the living room where the two could get to know each other better and were rocking in seats chuckling at a joke when Daymond walked in. "Well, it's nice to see both of you are getting on well" was his opening comment.

"Oh yes" replied his wife.

Turning to Paige he asked, "And have you made a decision on whether my lovely wife will be a suitable model?"

Paige replied in a heartbeat "Oh yes, I think she has the perfect mix for my needs. She's absolutely gorgeous, the right age, those luscious legs and don't get me started on that long hair cascading down her back. I couldn't have wished for a better model if I'm being honest."

Daymond smiled back at the compliments, this was just what his wife needed to hear and so suggested "Why don't we give you a tour of the house so you can decide the best set and then you can get started after a spot of lunch?" During the tour Daymond whispered to Paige out of his wife's hearing "Do you have a plan yet of how you'll lure Heather into our plan?"

Paige smiled knowingly and replied "I have an idea how but not where yet. When I decide the room, you'll know so you know where to 'walk in on us.' Other than that, keep an eye on your phone and I'll send you message when the opportune time is."

Over lunch Paige looked over at Heather and suggested "I think your bedroom gives me the right setting and light conditions plus you'll find it comfortingly familiar" and both seemed to agree.

As Paige's room wasn't that far away from the bedroom she went and fetched the different sets she had with her and then set them out in Heather's walk in closet while she went about setting up her camera tripod. Heather raised her voice from the closet to ask "Do you have a preference which set we try first?" pleased to see that Paige had chosen three very nice sets with accompanying stockings. She'd have to find out her own shoes but she had plenty to pick from.

"No, I plan to work through all three either today or tomorrow and so you pick." Paige said over her shoulder while she was attaching the camera to the tripod. She'd finished the task and was tidying away the various carrying cases when Heather stepped out of her closet holding her breath waiting for Paige's reaction. "Sweet Jesus, I knew you'd look good but wow, that set really suits you."

Heather's smiled broadened at the compliment as she blushed, "You really like it?" she asked.

Paige nodded still grinning as she replied "Oh more than like, you look amazing. I suspect Daymond will be able to wax more lyrically than that. These are yours to keep by the way as a thank you for doing this for me."

Heather's expression changed to one Paige had trouble reading as she asked, "You're not doing this just because of Daymond pressuring you into using me as a model are you?"

Paige shrugged as she replied "I won't deny that he raised the subject initially but after seeing a couple of photos of the two of you at various events I didn't take any persuading. I did say earlier you have the perfect ingredients for my requirements and I was being honest, in fact I'd go one further and say you've missed your vocation as a mature model. As long as you enjoy it and don't get any adverse reaction once the pictures are out there, I'd go as far as to say I'd like to use you exclusively as my model for all of my lines. And before you start doubting yourself, it has absolutely nothing to do with me making a pass at you earlier; no one should be putting you under pressure. Does that put your mind at rest?"

The smile that Heather returned Paige would have melted the biggest iceberg and so Paige began putting the younger woman through her paces. Before taking each picture, Paige would stand by Heather and arrange her shoulders or hair or something else to get the perfect picture. As she looked over her shoulder, Heather saw Paige approaching her but then lean down and then next sensation was the electrifying touch of the older woman's fingers as she straightened the rear of the panties so the material showed to its fullest extent. Each time Paige touched her, small pulses shot around Heather's body making her heart race faster.

12