Swimsuit Shopping Pt. 02 - Cocktails

Story Info
Straight, married thong wearer comes back for more.
4k words
4.72
31.8k
38
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up a little hazy. Unsure if last night really happened. I didn't believe it until I felt how sore my jaw was. My mouth had never been put through anything like that before. The night was confirmed again once I saw the anal lube, butt plug and skimpy black thong sitting on the table. I read the note again and tossed it in the bin, wondering who that guy thought he was. Being so arrogant thinking I'd come to his place after he verbally abused me degraded me with his cock the night before.

I moved on with my day, had my morning coffee and shower, went down to the hotel restaurant for breakfast. I came back to my room after breakfast and saw the gear still sitting on the table. I undressed and thought it wouldn't hurt to try out the butt plug. Just because I tried it, didn't mean I needed to go to his house later. I decided to slip the thong back up my legs and instantly started feeling horny again.

Something about the tightness of the strap sliding up my hole filled me with excitement. I also loved the look of it and admired my bulge and ass in the mirror. I laid on my back on the bed next to the plug and lube, pulled the thong strap aside and lubed up my hole. It took a while to fit the whole plug in and was not done without some intense pain, but I was determined to make it fit because my horniness and bliss overwhelmed the pain. Once the plug slipped all the way in, my cock shot up like a rocket and leaked an unbelievable amount of precum.

I wiped the cum off my thong and decided to taste it. Once I got the taste I had a flashback to the alpha male shooting his load down my throat and on my face and felt myself wanting it again. I didn't know what was happening to me. Did this man really turn me, a straight, married man into a thong wearing cock sucker!?

I've never had a toy in my ass and my wife never wanted to explore this area either. It felt amazing. I laid there in my thong with my ass stretched by the plug when I woke up around 2:30pm. I must have fallen asleep. After checking the clock, I realized the man from the swimsuit store was expecting me at his place in thirty minutes.

I was so horny from waking up from my nap with my new toy in, I decided to look back in the waste bin for the note the swimsuit store owner had left me. I had little time to make a decision so I decided to throw some clothes on and hail an Uber. I punched in the mans address with my heart racing, unsure of what I was walking into, but excited to enter the unknown. I couldn't believe I was doing this.

I arrived at the house a few minutes early. I stopped in front of the large beachfront home and recollected my thoughts. I considered turning around and forgetting the experience I had the night before and moving on with my life in denial. I pulled my phone back out to recall the Uber and put this all behind me when I heard the door swing open.

The man from last night whipped the door open and smiled. He was wearing a skimpy pink thong and his bulge looked massive and juicy. I couldn't help but stare as I was unprepared for his entrance. He grabbed his bulge and shook it a bit, almost taunting me with it. I was mesmerized and unsure how long I'd been staring at the man's package.

I subconsciously licked my lips and woke from my trance when the man said, "I knew you couldn't resist this bulge, you little cock sucker."

He came closer to me as I snapped back to reality realizing he was obviously right. He reached down the back of my pants and grabbed my ass to make sure I still had my black thong on. He kissed my lips as he ushered me into the home by my ass.

He exclaimed, "Good boy. You wore the thong I gave you. You will wear a thong every time you come to see me, is that understood?"

"Yes daddy, I understand," I said.

There was no turning back now. I entered the home and he locked the door behind me. It was nerve racking and felt familiar to last night. I couldn't believe I just let a man grab my thong covered ass and kiss me. What was happening to me! He kept his hand firmly on my ass and brought me into the nearest bedroom. There was a rainbow of skimpy thongs and suits on the bed. He commanded me to get undressed and change into the turquoise thong that lay on the bed. I complied mindlessly.

I thought he would leave but he watched me the whole time. I felt like a piece of meat. A toy. After I slid the thong up my legs he turned me around and bent me over the bed. It was at this moment I realized I forgot to remove the butt plug he gave me as I was so rushed to get over to his place after my nap. He laughed as he pushed his hard, thong covered cock against my virgin hole. He rubbed his manhood against my ass while he pushed my head down towards the bed. His rod pushed between my cheeks as he firmly pushed himself into me.

"Good boy," he said. "I knew you would be ready for us." Now I understood why he gave me the plug. I also was so focused on feeling his cock tease me I didn't even realize he said "us!"

He was going to fuck my ass. I can't believe I didn't put this together until now and was a little intimidated. I thought he was going to pull out my plug and plunge his cock inside my hole right here but he didn't. He instructed me to leave the room and grab the drinks from the kitchen.

"Bring the drinks out to the pool, I'll be with you shortly," he said.

There were two cocktails in the kitchen so I grabbed them and walked out towards the back of the enormous house. I saw the pool overlooking the ocean with the sun beating down on the backyard. I figured the drinks were for me and the dominant man. I was wrong. There were two other men, similar in age and stature laying out in colorful thongs in lounge chairs. I wanted to turn around as I felt shy wearing my new thong with a butt plug up my ass. They noticed me and waved me over before I could turn back. I was second guessing everything but was in to deep now. I shyly walked towards the two studs by the side of the pool.

They both flipped to their backs as I approached and I noticed their semi hard cocks were even bigger than the one I sucked last night. Again, I was stuck in a trance, lustfully staring at their meat. I handed the muscled men the cocktails and they each clinked glasses and took a sip.

"Cheers to breaking in a new cock slut," one of the men said.

Omg, I was the cock slut they will be breaking in. Without much time to wrap my head around the situation, they took another sip from their drinks and stood up. Both men were taller than me by at least 4 inches. I felt powerless to them.

One of the men grabbed me by the back of the head and pulled me closer to his chest. He instructed me to kiss him and suck his nipples. The other man struck my thong covered ass with his palm a few times and verbally taunted me with phrases like, "that's a good boy. You're going to take our cocks today aren't you, you little slut. You're our little gay fuck toy aren't you?"

The man I was worshipping then pulled my head up and leaned over me. He kissed my lips and started making out with me. I couldn't believe I was making out with a man wearing nothing but a skimpy thong. He passed me to his friend and he began kissing me as well. They passed me back and forth before commanding my next instructions.

"Enough playtime you little slut," the man in the sky blue thong said. "It's time for you to worship our cocks. Get on your knees and get to work."

They pushed me down to my knees and again I found myself staring up at a bulging thonged cock. This time however, there was two of them. The next few minutes were spent with me in my skimpy turquoise thong, on my knees worshipping two massive thong bulges. I wrapped my lips around the sky blue thong bulge while massaging the purple wrapped thonged cock with my right hand. Tasting precum, switching back and forth between cocks I was completely lost and had no thoughts in my mind except pleasuring these two sexy men.

They slapped their bulges against my face and pulled my thong straps higher up my sides. I was leaking and they knew I loved worshipping them.

"We heard you said you were married and straight, is that right boy?" The man in purple said while my lips were wrapped around the thonged outline of his pipe.

Precum was dripping off my lips as I pulled away and responded confidently, "yes sir, I'm straight."

Both men laughed and the man in the sky blue thong pulled his cock out of the side of his suit and forced my mouth around him while he said, "you're not straight. You're worshipping two thonged cocks and are going to get both your holes filled today. Tell us again, are you straight or are you a cock sucking little fuck toy?"

The man pulled my slobbering wet lips off his cock as I grasped for hair. "Tell us boy, what are you?"

I swallowed a large amount of precum from his wet cock and said, "I'm not straight sir, I'm your cocking sucking little slut."

"That's right, now suck our cocks and do your job you little bitch. We're going to use your holes all night. You're never going to consider yourself straight again after we are done with you," the man stated.

I rotated back and forth between the two sexy cocks until they were ready to explode. The man in blue pulled my mouth off of his buddies cock and I stroked him until his load shot all over my already wet face. He made me l suck his balls while his member leaked the rest of his cum on my face. It felt so heavy and powerful as it rest on my face. I cleaned his shaft with my tongue and my cum covered face was thrusted again with the purple thong wearing cock. I gagged and my eyes watered while I choked every inch of him down my throat.

"Beg for my cum faggot," he said.

My mouth was pulled off his cock while I begged him for his load.

"Give me your cum sir, cum on my face. I want your load all over my face sir!" I replied with hunger.

He held my head firmly as he shot his milky white ropes over my face. They forced me to swallow all the left over cum and instructed me to go back inside and change into a new suit. I still hadn't cum and was desperate to unload. I listened to the men and retreated back inside to switch suits.

The two men stared at my scantly covered ass as I walked back to the house. I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take but I wasn't willing to leave and I let my curiosity take control of me. I slipped off the turquoise thong and carefully tried to pick out my next thong. I made up my mind and reached for a pink, metallic looking thong I figured the guys would love to see me in. My cock twitched in excitement of the thought of the men seeing me in dressed in nothing but a shiny pink thong. Again, I was shocked at my willingness to pleasure these men. I didn't even know their names. Yet there I was, following there commands and swallowing their cum.

I went from thinking I was a straight man to quickly choosing a thong I thought would impress a bunch of gay men to use me. It was such an unbelievable turn of events. I was fully erect when I slid this new thong up my legs and it was by far my favorite. After admiring my body in my new garment, I left the room and before I could reach the kitchen I was summoned upstairs by the owner of the house.

"Come up here boy, bring that ass to daddy," he said from the upper balcony.

I knew he was the boss and I had to comply. I climbed the stairs and I followed him into the master bedroom. There was a man around my age waiting on his knees wearing nothing but a silky white thong. The home owner told me to lay in the bed on my back and instructed the white thong twink to suck my cock. The twenty something crawled on all fours to the bed and pulled my cock out of the pink metallic thong. He sucked me viciously as my head rolled back and I moaned with ecstasy. He was a greedy cock sucker and milked me better than anyone previous. I loved seeing this little sluts thonged ass wagging in the air as he blew me.

He worked my cock so well that I came quickly, he didn't spill a drop and swallowed it with ease. The man of the house watched as I pushed the boy's head off my cock with shame. As now, I was no longer horny, I felt the urge to leave the house and put this bizarre encounter behind me. I made an excuse and said I need to leave the house to no avail. The two other men I had blown earlier at the pool entered the master suite and informed me that I wasn't going anywhere.

I was exhausted and felt the shame of what I've done after being milked by a man for the first time. I was ashamed of what I had done and was ready to leave and fly back home to my loving wife. I quickly realized I couldn't leave as I was surrounded by three alpha males with bulging thongs on and another thonged cock sucker like me. I wasn't horny anymore and wasn't sure how I could stomach more cock. I felt stranded in my pink faggy metallic thong and wished I never grabbed the note out of the waste basket.

I sat on the bed next to the white thonged cock sucker not fully understanding what was going to take place next. Clearly, the three studs had reloaded and were ready to deposit another load into me.

The home owner asked me if I knew how the thong boy in white became such a good and obedient cock servant.

"No sir," I said.

"He was trained just like you will be and now he's our cock sucking houseboy. He lives here and wears skimpy thongs all day. We cycle horny guys thru and it's his job to pleasure and worship their hard cocks. We needed to recruit another cock slut and you came in to my store at the perfect time. Come on fellas, let's initiate this little cock slut one more time and solidify his place as our new thong wearing, cock serving houseboy," the home owner said slyly.

Before I could argue, the owner instructed me to lay on my back with my head overhanging from the bed. The three dominant men stood over my face and dropped their bulging dicks over my face. I was covered with thonged cocks and all I could see was the three colored bulges in my face. I still wasn't horny but knew what I had to do. I grabbed to cocks and pulled them out of their thongs and began to stroke them as they hardened.

My mouth opened as the home owner pulled his 8 inches from his green thong and plunged it down my throat. I now had three cocks to pleasure and I began getting hard again the longer the men throat fucked me and used my hands and mouth. This position made it so easy to take the cocks in my throat and every time they pulled out my face became wetter with the cum and spit mixture. After a while, they pulled me off the bed and set me on my knees. They called the white thonged cock sucker over to join me and we both continued to pleasure the three cocks together.

The men made us kiss and make out over each one of their cocks and we swapped their cum. I was fully hard again and ready for my next loads when the men pulled their cocks from our hungry mouths and instructed us to head back to the pool. We both got off our knees and wiped as much cum as we could from our lips as the three men followed our thong covered asses down stairs to the pool. They had a large pool floaty laid out on the grass. It was about the size of a king sized bed. It was laying in the sun near the pool and they told us to each get on it all fours with our asses in the air.

They wanted us to face each other so they could make us kiss while they slapped their cocks against our thong covered holes. One of the men pulled my strap to the side and finally pulled out my butt plug. When he removed it, I needed to be filled again. The men could tell I was ready as my hole puckered for more.

"Well guys, it looks like the little cock slut is finally ready for the next phase of his training," one of the men said.

I couldnt tell what was going on behind me since I was bent over staring at another bottom slut getting lubed up for an ass fucking. I saw the little twink moan with pleasure as one mans cock filled his ass with his white thong strap pulled to the side. I felt a bare cock teasing my puckering hole while I watched one man fuck the little twink in front of me. I knew I was next.

He slapped my hole with his cock and pushed and rubbed in against my cock craving, thong strapped ass. He slipped his finger under my strap and moved it to the side to expose my hole. He lubed up my ass and his cock and plunged his meat inside of me. My cock was now rock hard from the pleasure of another mans pulsing dick inside me while I watched another man get fucked next to me. I nothing ever felt so good before.

"That's right boys, take those cocks," one of them said.

"You like that cock dont you boy? You like having daddies cock up that virgin hole of yours boy?" He said to me.

I finally fully embraced it. His cock felt so good thrusting against my prostate and his balls slapping against my ass I was in heaven. I never would have imagined being so hungry for a mans cock. The one man left out, was on his knees with his thong bulge in front of me and the other twinks face while we were ruthlessly fucked by the other two men. He pulled my head next to his cock and told the twink to make out with me over it.

I was kissing the house boy while we both could barely focus from the pleasure of our holes getting taken. The man in front of us pulled his cock out of his thong and the boy and I licked and sucked it as the man demanded. He encouraged us verbally as the other men slapped our asses and called us, "cock suckers."

"Good boys, you two are good little cock sluts aren't you? You ready to take our cum now you little sluts?"

"Yes daddy," we both replied eagerly.

This was just a tease as we took their cocks which pounded our greedy holes for the next twenty or so minutes. It was heaven. I wanted to be fucked like this forever. I moan in pleasure from the fucking while my lips wrapped themselves around a massive, wet pipe.

Us two twinks we're ready to cum so the men flipped us to our backs and continued impailing our insides. We both stroked our cocks until we shot massive loads onto our stomached and chests. After cumming, I was once again ready to stop as my entire body filled with shame and regret, but none of the alphas had finished. There was nothing I could do but lay there and let them use me.

I laid on my back while I took daddies cock until he was ready to uload inside of me. My cock was limp and empty as the man pushed his cock to its deepest point inside me. I could feel him shoot a hot load of cum inside my stomach as he had my legs spread over his shoulders. I accepted the load without question and he pulled out. I figured it was all over and maybe I could leave.

However, before I could roll over, the man handed my legs to the man the twink and I were sucking and I knew what needed to happen. He slammed his cock inside my cum drenched hole without letting a drop spill out. He fucked me while I laid there, covered in cum, on my back on a pool float with a hot load in my ass while I got ready for another deposit.

"You ready for another load slut?" the man grunted.

He stroked my limp cock thru my pink metallic thong and I couldn't believe I was starting to get hard again. Each thrust of his cock became more pleasurable as he poked my prostate. The shame evacuated quickly as he pushed his warm dick inside me as he simultaneously stroked my cock.

"You're never leaving this house boy, look at your cock again. You like it too much. Now beg for my load you little cum slut."

The blood was rushing back to my cock as I took his punishment.

"Fuck me daddy," cum in my ass daddy, I need your cum," I yelped in between moans. The little slut next to me was on his back as well as the third man came inside of him while the he moaned and begged for it.

The stud inside me finally began to convulse with pleasure as he unleashed his hot cum inside of my fuck hole.

12