Swingers Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick me first."

I went down between her legs and touched my tongue to her clit. Not knowing how many loads of cum were in her, that was as low as I was going to go.

Gently she pushed my head to her pussy as I licked. I loved the feel of her engorged clit and swollen, puffy lips against my face.

Despite my doubts and guilt I was now getting desperate. I stopped licking her and crawled up her body. She and her mother were holding hands as Josh continued his slow strokes in Sue.

Sue saw what I was about to do.

"Are you going to fuck her? Fuck your own daughter?"

Josh butted in, "Oh yes, that is so dirty. Fuck her. She loves old guy cock."

Melissa looked up at me, put her hands around my neck and pulled me to her.

"Fuck me daddy."

She pulled me down to a full open mouthed kiss and as my tongue slipped into her mouth my cock slid very easily into her well lubricated cunt. As I bottomed out in her she lifted her lower body and wrapped her legs around me pulling me deeper.

We stayed like that for what seemed like ages, overcome with the feeling of my cock buried deep in my daughter's cunt as our tongues intertwined in the deep kiss.

She broke the kiss, "Do you like that?"

"Your pussy is incredible. You are so hot and wet and tight. It feels amazing."

She pulled my head down to her shoulder and whispered, "I love your cock inside me daddy. I never dreamed that I would ever fuck my own father. It feels so naughty but so good."

"Fuck me now daddy. I want to feel you cum inside me."

With that I lost my doubts and thrust hard and fast into her as she continued whispering, "Fuck me daddy," in my ear.

It didn't take long before I was pumping my cum into her. I was disappointed that I came so quickly because it felt so good.

"Thank you daddy. That felt so good." She kissed me lightly on the lips as my now softening cock slipped out of her.

In the meantime Sue and Josh had changed to her favourite position, reverse cowgirl.

Melissa and I watched as Josh's cock filled Sue's cunt as he stroked into her.

"Lick me," from Sue.

As usual I was reluctant to get that close to cock and Melissa gave me a questioning look. I shook my head to say that I wouldn't.

With that Melissa got up and knelt between Josh's legs.

Sue looked down, "Melissa?"

"Don't worry mummy," as she leant forward and began licking and sucking on her mother's clit.

I think Josh and Melissa had practiced this before as, after only a few strokes of his cock, Josh popped it out of Sue's cunt straight into Melissa's mouth. Melissa sucked it into her mouth and after bobbing up and down on it a couple of times, with her hand, pushed it back into her mother.

I watched entranced as this scenario continued.

Sue began to shudder and moan as she stiffened with her orgasm.

"Cum in her. Fill her with your cum," from Melissa as she stopped licking.

The sounds of a hard fucking of a well lubricated cunt filled the room. I watched as Melissa massaged and tried to lick his balls as he fucked her mother.

Finally, "I'm cumming," from Josh with one final thrust into Sue, pumping his cum deep.

As Josh's softening cock slipped from Sue, Melissa stood and gently pushed her mother back.

"Lay down on Josh."

As Sue lay down Melissa went between her legs and began to lick her mother clean. I watched amazed as her tongue darted out to catch every drop as it leaked out.

Eventually Sue pushed her away, "Too much, too much."

As we caught our breath the realisation of what we had just done started to hit us. I looked around the room nervous and embarrassed and saw that we all looked the same way.

The tension was broken when Sue piped up, "Spa party at our place next weekend," as she winked at Josh and gave his now soft cock a final stroke, "And you won't need your bathers."

12