Swinging 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on top, but he was in control. All I could do was hold onto his chest as he thrust up inside me. Once I found his rhythm I was able to begin grinding with him, moving my hips back and forth. We were fucking hard and fast and I could feel him growing inside me. With a grunt, I felt his heat streaming up my insides. We cleaned up in the shower and prepared to meet up with our spouses for breakfast.

Once we all were seated at the table, everyone was glowing. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Tyler and Michael asked us how we were feeling after a night away from each other and being with other people. Cole and I both agreed that this experience was more than we imagined. We ate and talked and decided to meet up at the pool in a few hours.

Cole and I headed back to our room and surprisingly his first questions weren't about what happened between Michael and I after we split up, but rather how it felt to have a woman lick me and moreover how I felt tasting my first pussy. We often talked about me being with another woman because he knows that I've been curious. I was secretly hoping that this experience would lead to that as well.

Talking about our escapades with Michael and Tyler had us both very aroused and we managed to use up the few hours we had to spare getting reacquainted with each other. It felt lovely to be with him again, but I was still anxious to meet back up with Michael and Tyler at the pool.

My bathing suit wasn't too risqué. The bottoms were boy-shorts, but a sizable amount of my ass was showing out the bottom. The top was a string bikini, barely holding in my fullness. Cole just wore regular trunks. When we got to the pool, all eyes were already on Tyler. She had on a string bikini and thong. Apparently she had already been in the water, because you could see right though it. Her brown areolas were showing as her nipple strained against the wet material and you could even see her tiny patch of pubic hair through the bottoms. It was very sexy. Even Michael turned a few heads, sporting Speedo's.

We greeted one another with hugs and kisses and got in the pool. We quickly started playing and splashing in the water, oblivious to the other guest at the pool. Then Tyler suggested that we play chicken. We all agreed and she immediately headed towards Cole rather than her own husband. She hopped up on Cole's shoulders and was ready to go. I went to Michael and did the same. We began wrestling and her hands kept grazing across my breasts. I know my nipples starting to show through my bikini

I think I am a bit stronger than Tyler is so I was able to make her loser her balance. But as she was falling off of Cole she grabbed my wrist, and pulled me down with her. We all went splashing into the water. When I came up and caught my breath, Tyler was standing right in front on me, inches away. We just stared at each other for a minute, and then instinctively our mouths gravitated towards each other. I couldn't believe I was about to do this in public, but I wanted nothing more then to feel her lips on mine. This time I felt her tongue push its way into my mouth, not that I put up any resistance. I could feel her hands start to fondle me and then I felt another set of hands on me. It was such a rush, because I could feel all the eyes on us. Once I felt the hard dick pressing up against my back I knew it was time to take the show behind closed doors.

We exited the water amongst the stares and whispers of the other hotel guests. The men made no attempt to hide their erections. We went to our respective rooms, to quickly shower and Tyler said they'd be over shortly and that they had a surprise for us. It was all we could do to get through the shower with out ravaging each other, but we did. Once we got out, we opened the adjoining room door and lay on the bed, naked. We couldn't resist, so Cole started rubbing body oil on me. He had me lay on my stomach and began massaging my feet. He worked his way up my legs. I felt the weight of someone else on the bed and then their hands on my back. I could tell it was Michael. He concentrated on my back and shoulders as I felt my husband, spread my legs and aimed his attention between my legs. I was still stirred up from the whole pool scenario, so his slightest touch was having an effect on me. His fingers easily seeped inside my pussy with it being so moist. I though I was in heaven with Michael's strong hands on my neck and Cole's gentle fingers inside me until he replaced them with his tongue. I love it when Cole eats me from the back, and today was no exception. He spread my cheeks wide and let his tongue gloss over my pussy.

Michael moved in front of me and helped me up to my hands and knees. Bringing me face level to his longing cock. I stuck my tongue out to greet it, as my husband repositioned himself back behind me and continued to devour me from the rear. I had never really desired to be with two men at the same, but it was happening and the feeling was amazing. Cole stopped loving my pussy only long enough to substitute his swollen cock inside me. As he slid deep inside my hole, I inched further onto Michael's shaft. He was slightly smaller than Cole, which allowed me to take all of him into my mouth. I let my husband's thrusts from behind conduct my movements on Michael's dick. Michael began retreating as I pulled back and would pump forward to meet me. At first I gagged, but was able to control my momentum. I was now being fucked by two men, both of them thrusting inside me at the same time.

I hadn't even noticed that Tyler had been missing for some time now, until she finally came in.

"I see you got started without me", she said. I only shifted my eyes to see her, as I didn't want to lose touch with the scrumptious cock her husband was feeding me. But I did notice that she was holding a video camera. I couldn't believe that Cole hadn't thought to bring ours because he's always trying to tape us. That was the least of my concerns now, as I could feel Michael nearing orgasm. I brought my hand up and started to stroke in unison with my sucking. Tyler got right up on us, saying she wanted a good cum shot. It was a double thrill of having her so close to me while I was sucking off her husband, plus the fact that she was taping it. All of our home movies were from afar with the tripod. I started sucking in earnest, putting on a good show for the camera like the women I seen in all of Cole's porn movies. Mike was tensing up and I knew he was there. I pulled my mouth back and kept jacking him, aiming his head towards my outstretched tongue. His first shot was so powerful it spurted onto my upper lip, so I then took him in my mouth swallowing the rest of his offering. Tyler moved in to kiss me and help herself to the remaining cum around my mouth.

Cole then began pumping furiously and within minutes erupted deep inside of me. Tyler pouted, saying she wanted to catch him shoot on all over my back, but Cole told her that he came inside me so she could in turn lick it all out of me, while they taped it. Her smile revealed that she thought it to be a grand idea.

Tyler handed the camcorder to Michael and laid down on the bed. I ascended on top of her with my cum sodden pussy directly over her face. I engaged in working my lower lips with my fingers, opening them for her consumption. Her tongue moved upward within my folds, her metal piercing tormenting my clit. I could feel my husband's deposit starting to escape along with my own stream of juices beginning to flow. Tyler began sucking on me for all she was worth, funneling our mixture of cum down her throat.

Cole decided to get in on the action and placed himself between Tyler's legs. I could tell by the look in his eyes that she in for a treat. Cole initiated his tongue lashing by gently licking over her sex. He avoided contact with her piercing, letting his tongue maneuver all around it and her moistening outer lips. I don't know how she was able to enjoy what he was doing and still make me feel so damn good, but she was. She started moaning and slurping up my juices, with the same intense passion she displayed when sucking Cole dry the night before. I began to grind my cunt down harder on her face, as she made her tongue rigid and fucked me with it. She was tossing and turning her head underneath me, using her entire mouth to consume my pussy.

I soon realized why she was going off so much, as Cole had his finger buried deep inside her asshole while he nibble on her clit. He finally began to work her piercing, sucking it in and out of his mouth, which ignited her orgasm. She started a humming moan as she climaxed which cause a mini quake up throughout my being. I literally felt my spasming pussy ejaculate even more creamy nectar down onto her face.

I was spent, but Tyler was ready for more. Cole's tongue felt wonderful to her but she wanted DICK. She gave Michael a look, almost as if she was giving him his queue. In turn, he handed me the camera as I moved over to the corner of the bed. He showed me the tripod set up incase I wanted to join in once I was recovered. Tyler then laid my husband down on his back at the edge of the bed. Eating pussy always gives Cole an erection, but I don't ever think I've seen ever him as hard as he was then. I could actually see it throb, veins protruding out, as it pointed firmly up toward his left shoulder. She climbed on top on him and sank down on his pole. She leaned forward, pressing her tits to his chest and began to kiss him. I zoomed in on her ass, watching it rise and fall as she slowly worked his cock. Michael grabbed the body oil they had used on me earlier and began to rub it over her ass. I finally realized why she gave him that look.

Cole had softened her up, by banging her ass with his fingers as he brought her off minutes ago and now Mike was getting her ass nice and lubed. He spread the oil generously over his fingers and began introducing them one by one into her rear hole until he had four inside her. Tyler just cooed and moaned as she rode my husband's dick and accepted Michael's hand up her ass. It was obviously that this was something they've done many times before. Michael applied even more oil to his cock and moved towards her asshole.

Tyler broke her melodic rhythm with Cole only long enough for her husband to slowly pack his cock inch by inch into her tight rear tunnel. Her face wrought with pain and pleasure; she now encouraged both men to "FUCK HER GOOD". I sat up, making sure I caught this from all angles. Mike and Cole found a rhythm, just like they had with me and began to inundate her with all the dick she could handle. It was such a sight to see the three of them working together, grunting, sweating and fucking. I was getting so turned on watching them. I moved behind them so the camera could see the two cocks' piston into her holes. Mike was fucking her ass, just as hard, if not harder than Cole was working up into her pussy.

Finally I set the camera on the tripod and looked for anyplace I could join in and give my pulsating pussy some relief. Seeing as their dicks were otherwise occupied, my only solace was to ride my husband's face. I straddled him, facing away form the action. Cole's tongue instantly started working its magic on my longing cunt, splashing over my inner and outer lips. As I leaned forward clutching the headboard, I was offered a new treat. Tyler spread my cheeks and began tonguing my asshole. Not quite the same as she was getting, but what a feeling nevertheless. As she got filled with two dicks, I got poked with two tongues. What more could we ask for? Our orgasms rang in one by one, as no one stopped licking, sucking, poking and fucking until each one of us came down from our overwhelming climaxes.

We had so much fun that we stayed in the room the rest of the evening, on into the night. We decided to stay together this time instead of splitting up. I was later treated to a double filling from Cole and Mike, as we left no fantasy unturned that night. We later found out that Tyler and Mike had also video taped the first night in their room, which caught me and Michael going at it all night. They made us copies of everything and we agreed that we need to get together again REAL SOON.

The End...

12