Swinging and the Single Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeanette's adventures in a swing club continue.
6k words
4.66
12k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swinging and the single woman -- part 2

My name is Jeanette and I am divorced, in my late 40s and I had just had the sexual experience I had always craved. Having discovered there were clubs for sexual adventure I searched until I found a swingers club, run by Sandy and Bill, not too far away. I planned my weekend around a chance to finally satisfy my relentless need for sex and maybe to fulfill and longtime fantasy of multiple men in one evening.

I joined the party only a few hours ago and quickly realized my fantasy of being used by multiple men. One of them was my first black man, and it was all I could have hoped for. After being thoroughly satisfied I took a quick shower to freshen up.

Feeling fresher but a bit sated I went to the common room. Grabbing a soda, I settled into a chair to relax and watch. I had my skirt back on, my top was open. I found it exhilarating to be exposed and almost naked for anybody to see. There were maybe ten or twelve people in the room and from the sounds coming from upstairs a number more currently engaged in heated sex. Those in the common room were in various stages of dress. Many in silk or satin bathrobes, a few women, like myself, in revealing and minimal outfits. A few men and women were totally naked.

Body shapes ran the spectrum of the human condition. Big, beautiful women, stout men, thin women, thin men. Some more attractive than others. All seemed to be enjoying the sexual tension in the air. A few women seemed to be attracting more attention than others. One younger woman seated on a love seat was casually sucking the cock of a man standing in front of her, though in a rather desultory way. Three men hovered nearby.

Sandy sat down next to me and said, "You seemed to find what you wanted right out of the gate Jeanette."

I grinned, "That did happen fast."

"Teddy came downstairs very relaxed and he mentioned you were still busy when he left. I went up to peek in on you and make sure you were ok." Sandy continued, "I saw you were being fucked by John -- or was we call him, long John."

I felt a little embarrassed, maybe I was too slutty.

"Did I go too far?" I asked, uncertain. "I just kind of let it happen. I let myself go completely -- I hope I didn't offend anybody."

Sandy looked intensely at me for a moment then said, "Your being serious -- aren't you?"

"Sandy, I have no idea what the proper etiquette is at a swingers party -- it is all very new to me. I have never let go before -- I mean really let go. Maybe It was too much," I said quietly.

"Girl -- you got our night off to a roaring start. I stood and watched you and when you shouted for John to fuck you harder I almost cheered." She said. "It was like you set off a sex bomb and people are still up there fucking like rabbits after seeing you. You are like a two-legged Viagra."

"So, I wasn't too slutty?" I asked as I looked up at her.

Sandy took my hand.

"Not here -- not possible. Everybody thinks men invented swing clubs. The reality is swing clubs are for women. We can live out our desires and fantasies without judgement or fear of being socially ostracized."

Sandy ran a finger over my cheek.

"Every woman has different sexual needs and for a few of us it is an itch for intense sex that we can never seem to satisfy."

Like a light coming on in my head I understood. In here women decided everything. Whom to play with, how many to play with. Women were the focus and the control of a swinger's club. Men of honor protected the rules, and by extension allowed women to live out their hidden fantasies. If well behaved, men got to play with multiple women with their wives or girlfriends approval. Clubs like this could only exist if they were safe places for women to fully express their sexual desires.

"Well -- if that's the case I would like to try something else," I said with rising confidence.

Sandy looked at me, then she surprised me. She kissed me. Not the peck on the lips kind but the full open mouth, tongues dancing, wet, sensual kiss. And I kissed her back. I felt her hand on my breast, and my nipples got immediately hard. It was my first real kiss with a woman. A make out kiss. I felt like I was a teen in the back of a car for the first time. A kiss like Sandy's told me she wanted me.

"Wow," I said, catching my breath. "I have never kissed a woman like that."

"I wanted to do that the minute I first laid eyes on you, but I wasn't sure if you were open to it. I think you are really sexy. That mix of needy slut but naïve mature woman turned me on something awful. It was an impulse -- I just had to kiss you. I hope you don't mind. You didn't seem to mind." Sandy said with a lascivious grin.

"No. I didn't mind it -- I really liked it. You kiss very softly, sweetly but really sexy."

Blushing I continued, "It was so unexpected I didn't really know how to react, so I just kissed you back, because you turned me on. I really love your confidence and comfort with all this."

She kissed me again -- less intense. I put her hand back on my breast. I felt so naughty and excited.

"Let me help you explore what you need. Let me be your first woman and let's see where it goes," Sandy whispered in my ear. She gave me a little nibble on my ear.

She winked and got up to tend to other guests. I watched her walking away. What a lovely ass she had. And I am pretty sure she put just a bit more swing in that walk for me. I sighed. This was turning out to a night of revelatory surprises.

With Sandy gone I took time to look around the room. A few couples had returned downstairs. Very relaxed and chatty I noticed.

As my eyes wandered further, I noticed a couple in the far corner. She had rather striking, and honestly a bit of an intimidating look. Her straight, raven black hair cut in a bob with front bangs down to her eyebrows. She was short but shaped like an athlete. Powerful shoulders and legs. She radiated energy and authority. Her dark, piercing eyes had caught mine.

She headed right at me. She intimidated me. Her gaze was piercing. I noticed that behind her a man followed in her wake. He looked down at the ground and he was wearing what looked like a dog collar. To be blunt he looked like a bit beaten down. His body language said he was her possession, not her companion.

She stopped in front of me and I realized she was really rather short, even in her thigh high black boots with 4-inch heels. A black bustier covered her -- mostly. Her feet were spread in a kind of manly fashion, taking up space and presenting an air of challenge, authority, and command. She looked like a pocket dominatrix but not so haughty or remote. More like a panther ready to pounce and I was the antelope in her crosshairs.

She looked me right in the eye and said, "My husband wants you. Would you join us upstairs?"

No introductions, no small talk. Right to the point. It was posed as a question, but it really didn't sound like one. It sounded like an instruction.

He was not an Adonis. He was wearing only a very tight pair of what I had assumed were men's white briefs. On closer inspection I realized they were white, lacy panties. I also noted he was hairless like a boy. He had sandy hair with flecks of gray. He kept his eyes firmly fixed on the rather worn carpet beneath his feet.

"Can he perform? He looks a bit of a sissy to me," I said a bit dubiously.

"He will do what he is told, and he will do it well. Won't you Stephen?" she replied as she yanked Stephens collar

"Yes mistress" Stephen said quietly.

I realized that she was his mistress -- his dominant. I saw these on porn sites, but I had never met anyone from that lifestyle. It was a fascinating dynamic. The small woman was in absolute control of her, partner, pet, husband. He didn't seem eager for any sex, but certainly subservient to her. Submissive -- that was it -- he was submissive to her.

I can only guess this was by agreement since he had to stand a good seven inches taller and probably at least 60 lbs. heavier. Despite the size difference it was clear that she was in charge. I found the dynamic fascinating, and kind of sexy. What must it be like to have a man under your control that tightly? To give an order and have it obeyed without question.

"Does he do anything you tell him to?" I ask

"Mostly. We have some rules that neither of us violates. But if it's sexual -- I tell him, he performs."

"So, you could tell him to lick my ass and he will do it?" a note of disbelief crept into my voice.

"Yes. You would like that, wouldn't you Stephen? Look at the pretty lady when you speak, show your manners pussy boy," as she yanked his collar harder.

Stephen raised his head, looked me right in the eye, "It will be honored to serve my mistress and lick your anus as long and as thoroughly as you might wish"

He meant it too. His body language was open and the idea of sticking his tongue in my ass didn't bother him at all. I could also sense that he was not motivated solely by sexual desire. He was motivated to please his mistress. It felt like was a dog performing a trick in front of others so his owner to demonstrate her total control.

Turning back to the commanding woman who held his leash I asked, "Why do you need me then? He can do these things to you. Wouldn't that be better for both of you?"

"Because he is my bitch, and on rare occasions I reward him for his loyalty and good behavior. You are a beautiful, single woman and I know he craves you. I caught him looking at you. He will pay for his indiscretion later but now is time for his reward," she replied in a most aggressive tone.

Staring right back at her as I replied, "And I am the treat?"

"In effect -- yes," she said not realizing she had reduced me to a dog treat.

I found it appealing and appalling at the same time.

It would be appealing to be in her boots. Have him at my heel. To command as I wished and have him obey my most impulsive and selfish desires. To do humiliating and degrading things just to prove how strong my control over him was.

Appalling because I felt like a doggy treat. A bone or chew toy to be thrown to her pet. No more a person than a stuffed teddy bear or a favorite toy. If I consented, I became an object, not a person. I really didn't like that idea.

"Think I will pass" I replied.

"I really think you should. I don't like being told no." She said in a very aggressive manner.

I was surprised as my temper flared and I stood up.

"Get used to disappointment." I snapped back.

Her faced turned scarlet red. Her hands turned to fists. She started to lean in toward me.

Bill appeared over my shoulder. I felt the warmth of his body.

"Agnes, she said no." Bill said.

Then her pet stepped in.

"Stop it Agnes. We will try another night." he said.

And she seemed to shrink. She looked up into his eyes.

"I am so sorry Stephen. I can't seem to control myself when you want me to be your dominant."

"It's ok sweetie. I will take you home" he said.

He went and got their coats. He protectively put hers over her shoulders, put an arm around her and quietly led her.

Stephen looked at me and said, "I am sorry This was my fault. I ask too much of her,"

Bill nodded and held the door for them then watched them get into their car and leave.

I was so stunned I didn't know what to say or do. I was so confused. She seemed to be in charge, but really, he was, or so it seemed.

Sandy took my hand and led me to the kitchen, handed me a glass of wine and said, "I am so sorry you went through that. Agnes and Stephen have a unique relationship. He likes being dominated. He wants to server a mistress. But Agnes is not really a natural dominatrix. She only does it for him. Stephen adores her and won't play without her, and she really wants to please him. "

Sandy continued, "When they come to our parties, they both squeeze into these persona's that don't fit them very well. She becomes very aggressive and scary. We have learned to watch them closely. She scares some single women. But on more than one occasion that had some very, very hot sessions with people more than willing to play the part Agnes and Stephen want them to play."

I sipped the wine. The alcohol warmed me. I was shaking a bit from the encounter. I took a seat at the table to compose myself.

I looked up at Sandy. She was right beside me. I was so grateful that they stepped in so quickly to avoid a nasty situation. I put an arm around Sandy's waist and pulled her in to me. I turned my face up to her and looked her in the eye. She looked down then leaned in to kissed me. Her lips were soft, sensual, comforting, and sexy. A kiss of a lover or partner. I returned it in kind. I realized that others were watching us. Freely exploring a woman in public was exciting. The sense of sexual freedom intoxicating.

I pulled her into my lap, and we continued to kiss. My hand caressed her neck while her hand went to my exposed breast, cupping it as only another woman would know how. I had never been with a woman, but Sandy made me feel comfortable while getting so turned on. I was getting very wet.

In a very quiet tone Sandy whispered to me, "Let's go upstairs Jeanette."

I nodded in agreement. She took my hand and led me up the stairs. Leading me to the back room, the barely lit room into a corner that had a mattress a bit hidden from the rest of the room. She took my face in her hands and kissed me again. Urgently, hungrily but still softly and tenderly. Her kisses were sensual and exciting. I reached out and undid her bathrobe and slid it off her shoulders.

Her body was much like mine. It sagged a bit here, rolled a bit there but it was all very sexy on her. She was a woman of experience and comfortable with that experience. The confidence she had in being in her skin was enticing. Sandy was nothing more, and nothing less than Sandy. I found her a bit intoxicating that way.

She pulled my skirt down and we crawled onto the mattress. I found myself on my back as Sandy explored me. Her lips kissed both of my eyes, then nibbled on my ears. My hands caressed her sides and back but mostly I laid back to experience my first real lesbian experience. Her lips moved to my neck and I lifted my chin, exposing my neck in a very ancient form of submission. She kissed and nibbled, putting a bit more substantial bite just below my ear. I was a bit startled, but my hands pulled her in and she nibbled a bit harder.

Sandy was touching me in ways I had never been touched. I felt her nails just running over the spot between my breasts, pinching my nipples in a hard but very sensual and thrilling way. I moaned when she pinched them but didn't flinch away.

"Oh Jeannette -- you have a bit of a kinky side I think" she whispered in my ear.

"Do I? Lets find out. Take me where you want, I will let you know if it's too much" I murmured back.

My voice was husky with the lust. I like being touched and explored by Sandy. She knew this was all new to me and she became my teacher, my guide to making love with a woman.

I extended my hands above my head, stretching out fully and taking a hold of the rail of the bed.

"mmmmmm -- giving yourself to me?" Sandy purred.

"I don't know. It just seemed like the natural thing to do. Is it ok?"

Sandy muffled a quiet giggle.

"Jeanette you are truly a treasure," she said in an intimate voice. "I have been hoping someone like you would walk in one day. But you are so eager to experience new sensations but uncertain of how to behave. It is like I can lead you to pleasures you did not realize you wanted."

"Teach me Sandy. I really want this. I really want you." I whispered in her ear before I nibbled her neck.

Taking my nipple between her lips she suckled on it. I purred at the sensation. Men were always a bit too rough, but Sandy was perfect. Sucking and caressing at the same time. Then she bit down on it. I yelped but the pain accentuated my pleasure, I found out I did like it. The contrast of her gentle sucking and the hard bite were electric.

At first, I pulled away. Sandy froze. But I pressed my nipple back into her mouth.

"Do it again."

Sandy again kissed and sucked my nipple. I was so enthralled with the sensation that when she bit again it made me yelp again but I enjoyed it. I felt safe with Sandy -- she wouldn't really hurt me. I wanted Sandy to do what she wanted with my body.

"Don't move Jeannette -- I mean it" she said as she got up from the bed.

I didn't move. I remained very still. Obeying Sandy was something I wanted to do. I wanted to please her.

Moments later she returned with a short length of soft cord.

"Give me your hands honey," Sandy said as she straddled my waist.

I put them in front of her. I knew what she was going to do, and I liked the idea. I had never been bound but I read the Fifty shades books too and it all excited me -- just as it did most middle-aged women who wanted more than a seven-minute fuck twice a week.

She tied my hands tightly, but not painfully, to the headboard.

"You ok Jeanette?'

I pushed up as far as I could and kissed her.

"Yes -- yes I am Sandy. I trust you."

"If something hurts or you don't like it -- say RED loudly. I will know to stop."

I nodded. I was so excited. I watched her looking down at me. She moved to lay beside me and she was so damn sexy. Sexy as in a everyday woman sexy. Not a Hollywood body, not a porn star body but the body or a real live woman. A bit of a tummy, hips too wide for the styles, breasts sagged just a bit, her hair was not a natural blond and not soft like the shampoo commercials but she was so damn hot. Reality was much better than the fiction -- even if the fiction looked like Gail Gadot.

She wrapped the short lengths of cord around my wrists, tugged them tight then looped the cord over the rail of the bed. She snugged it up so I could wiggle my hands but I couldn't pull them out of the rope. Sandy made sure my hands only had limited freedom. I watched all this the best I could. Laying there letting Sandy tie me up was so damn hot. I was amazed how turned on I was by this simple act.

She ran her hands down my arms, kind of reminding me I was restrained. To my underarms, she tickled me, and I reacted. Then down to my face. She caressed my face, like a love should do but rarely does. She cupped my cheek, and I closed my eyes and rolled into her hand.

Without warning she slapped my breast. I yelped a bit, but she did it again. I looked into her eyes -- she saw I wasn't backing down so she slapped my other breast. My nipples got so very hard. She leaned in and sucked one into her mouth. I luxuriated in that sensation until she bit my nipple -- hard. My reaction was to pull away but she didn't let me go that easy.

Her hand ran down my torso, over my pudgy belly to cup my pussy.

Sandy commanded me, "Open your legs Jeanette -- as wide as you can."

I guess I didn't move fast enough -- she spanked my pussy. That hurt but in a weirdly sexy way.

I spread them -- very wide.

Sandy grabbed the ankle nearest her and put a cord around it and pulled the knot tight. She put the loose end through a metal ring in the small space above us. Then she repeated the action on my other ankle. I was now fully restrained. I would swing my legs a little but not a lot. I was now getting nervous. I wasn't expecting this. The feeling of helplessness was inducing a bit of panic.

"Sandy -- I am not sure... "

Her fingers found my clit. My entire body shivered at her touch. She leaned in and kissed me in a very long, slow, wet kiss. I relaxed, my trust restored, mostly. Her fingers continued to explore me, and I was totally at her mercy. Just then she looked up. Past me to the room itself.

"Want some of this honey?"

I squirmed -- who was she talking to? Was she offering me to strangers? I didn't agree to this. Then I hear Bills voice.

12