Swinging for the Fences Ch. 04

Story Info
Cat explains her bruises, Rick&Jonah have a new experience.
5.9k words
4.65
2.9k
6
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning, Cat woke to bright sunlight straining to get in past the curtains and the smell of bacon and pancakes frying downstairs. She stretched and turned to Jonah.

He opened his eyes as he heard her shift. "Hi there, beautiful."

"Hi yourself." She smiled and kissed him, twenty years of familiarity making her immune to his morning breath. She felt his cock stir against her stomach.

"Down boy, you've got a lot of work ahead of you today."

"How am I supposed to keep this thing in check in the face of such beauty?"

She kissed him again, longer this time. "I still need to wash your mess off from last night."

"Might as well add to it first."

"Lecher. I'm going to go let our hosts know we're awake and then I'm hopping in the shower."

"Before you go." His tone became more serious. "Everything still okay with you? Sleeping on this hasn't made everything bad all of a sudden?"

She wrapped her arms around him. "Yes, my love. Same for you?"

He nodded.

"Say it, please. I need to hear it."

"Everything is still fine, Bean."

"Good." She grinned mischievously. "Cause if this is what we need to do for you to be that forceful, I'm not stopping."

He grabbed at her butt as she hopped off the bed, but she managed to dodge him, giggling as she jogged the two steps to the bedroom door. Tam had left robes hanging there, and she pulled one on. It was one of Tam's, and on Cat's taller frame it barely covered her ass. She smiled to herself, relishing how naughty it made her feel.

"If you're going to wear that around me, I'm not responsible for the consequences," Jonah said as he got up from the bed. "I can see your ass hanging out."

"Go get the shower ready, lecher."

He lunged for her, and she managed to slip out the door with a yelp and a giggle. She looked down at herself and admitted he was right, this robe was indecent. She collected herself, straightened it as best she could, and made her way down the stairs.

"God damn," Rick breathed as she walked into the kitchen.

"God damn's right." Tam whistled. "Looking good, Catherine!"

Rick was standing at the stove, flipping pancakes and keeping an eye on the bacon strips in a second pan. He was wearing boxers, and she was glad to see, an apron. Tam was leaning back in one of the chairs around the table, arms behind her head. She wore a pair of boy briefs and not a stitch else.

"That smells good! I just wanted to let you know Jonah and I are hopping in for a quick shower, we should be down in about 10 minutes."

"I'll make you guys some pancakes then! Bacon too?"

"Thanks!"

As she walked out of the kitchen, Tam followed her and stopped her at the base of the stairs.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I had a lot of fun last night. I think I'm sold on this whole swinging thing."

"Is Jonah okay with it too?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"Hon." She grabbed her hand gently and showed her the bruises on her wrists, then pointed at a large bruise on her inner thigh. "If he's hurting you--"

Cat blushed bright scarlet. She hadn't realized they'd been rough enough for her to bruise, usually Jonah was too careful, too afraid of hurting her. She loved the idea that he had lost control enough to leave a mark on her. Her instinct was to try to minimize or hide the bruises out of shame, but she knew that Tam wouldn't let it go, and that would just make it look more like Jonah-- Besides, she'd been fantasizing about Rick's much stronger hands and if she wanted him to--

"I--" She swallowed. The look of concern on Tam's face was touching, but filled her with bone deep shame. The only real option was to come clean.

"I have a consensual non-consent fetish," she blurted out. "Normally Jonah's too reserved, too afraid of hurting me, but we were talking about reclaiming last night and one thing led to another... I struggled because I wanted him to earn it, I teased him mercilessly. And for the first time he managed to lose himself enough to overpower me. I think you heard how hard I came last night, that was because of these." She held her wrists up. "We have a safe word, I know he'd respect it no matter what if I ever had to use it."

Tam's look of worry was slowly replaced by a wide grin as Cat spoke. "Oh, thank fuck. I was worried I'd have to sic Rick on him."

Tam hugged Cat, squeezing tight. "Go shower, I'll let Rick know everything's fine." Tam slapped her ass as she started up the stairs. "And don't you dare come down in anything more covering than that robe!"

As she shut the door behind her, Cat sighed, "Well, that was mortifying."

"Everything okay, love?" Jonah's voice came from the bathroom.

"I just had to explain my non-con fetish to Tamara. I thought I was going to sink through the ground."

She started laughing as Jonah walked out of the bathroom, his cock still mostly erect but deflating as a look of profound worry spread across his face.

"Oh my god, I bruised your thigh so badly, I'm so sorry."

"And my wrists." She held them up for him to see, grinning proudly. "Don't you dare apologize, you know how much I like it."

She let her robe fall open and pulled him against herself. "Tam was fine once I explained what happened. She was going to have Rick kick your ass for me."

"I really should have been more careful, I'm so sor--"

She pushed a finger against his lips. "Last night you proved to me that you can, in fact, overpower me, that I don't have to let you win. If that means I get some bruises, that's what concealer and long sleeves are for."

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him, sliding out from his grasp before he could get his hands on her properly. "Come on, quick shower, then breakfast! Rick's making bacon pancakes."

When they got out of the shower, she dug through the underwear she brought. She tossed a pair of boxers to Jonah as he was drying his hair.

"That's all you get to wear. Tam insisted we dress light."

She pulled on a pair of silky hipsters with a little bit of lace trim, and shooed Jonah out the door and down the stairs in front of her. The idea of walking around topless with Rick around gave her a wicked thrill.

"Ah, just in time!" Rick said as they walked into the kitchen. He was setting a large plate with a giant stack of pancakes next to the mountain of bacon already on the table. Tam was setting out a bunch of different toppings. Both of them froze as Cat stepped out from behind Jonah. Tam let out a wolf whistle and grinned at her.

"When in Rome..."

"Dammit, now I regret putting this on," Tam said, plucking at her briefs.

Cat grabbed a pancake off the stack and drenched it in maple syrup.

"I hope we didn't wake you up last night," she said between two bites.

"You didn't, we were still awake," Rick said.

His eyes kept drifting down to her breasts, something that made her feel amazing. She shifted in her seat and pulled her arms closer to her sides, subtly squeezing her boobs together.

"Then I hope you enjoyed the show."

"I know one show he's enjoying now," Tam teased.

Rick grinned sheepishly. "Sorry."

"If I didn't want to be looked at--" she squeezed her tits together with her elbows "--I'd have worn a top."

The feel of his eyes on her bare skin was exciting as she ate the rest of her pancake. At this rate, she'd have to go change her underwear after breakfast. She didn't even normally subscribe to the whole "nudity means sex" thing, but this all felt so new.

She thought of his cock straining against his boxers, and she bit her lower lip. Her traitorous mind wandered, picturing her teasing Rick all day until he couldn't take it anymore and pinned her down on the couch to fuck her and pump her full of cum again. In her mind's eye, Rick then held her down for Jonah to fuck her and add his own load. She felt her ears burning, and her breath grew short.

"That was delicious, Rick. Thank you for making us breakfast," Jonah said after they'd all finished eating, breaking her train of thought. She almost wanted to throw something at him, but he hadn't done anything other than be a gracious guest. "And thank you for being understanding about Cat's bruises. I'm sorry if I caused any distress."

Catherine wished the floor would open up and swallow her whole. She didn't want to be ashamed of it, but having her favorite fetish out in the open like this was mortifying despite everything they'd shared the day before.

"Cat?" Rick asked.

She looked up and did her best to meet his eyes.

"Tam and I talked while you were in the shower. She's got the same fetish you do. We don't normally bring it up, it's a bit iffy with strangers, but we're both fine with you two knowing."

Her favorite defense mechanism beckoned, and she joked, "So if I told you to pick any random moment today and take me no matter how much I fight you, you'd do it?"

"If that's something you're both okay with, yes."

She felt dizzy at the idea of this fantasy coming true so soon. All she could see was Rick's strong arms and muscular chest, feel his iron grip on her wrists, her helpless body underneath him as he forced her legs apart and slammed himself into her. She looked at Jonah, who grinned back at her. Ass.

"I don't want to derail the weekend just for this--" she said hesitantly.

"What my lovely wife is trying to say, is that she'd love for that to happen, but would like to do some more vanilla swinging first, maybe indulging in one of your fantasies first before we indulge in her own."

"Ass," Cat muttered to him, loud enough for the others to hear.

"So you do want me to--" Rick started.

Cat interrupted him before he could finish the sentence, hearing him say it out loud again felt too embarrassing still. "Yes, I do."

They discussed limits and safe words briefly, and agreed that Rick could take her whenever he wanted until they had to leave, unless she was sleeping or drunk.

"Did you two have anything in particular you wanted to do today?" Cat said, trying to push her embarrassment aside.

"I want to get spit-roasted," Tam volunteered. "Originally I'd wanted to be DP'd, but I'd be torn asunder."

"He's really not that bad, you just have to adjust to him a little."

"You've had twenty years to get used to him!"

"How about you, Rick?"

"I really like double blowjobs. I can't really cum from oral, but there's just something about having two people suck your cock at the same time that's so good."

"Want to make it a triple?" Jonah offered. "I want to suck cock. I haven't gotten to since college, I miss it, and I have no idea when I'll get another chance."

"That sounds even better." Rick grinned. "No time like the present?"

The four of them moved to the living room, and Rick sat in his chair with his underwear already off. Jonah got on his knees in front of him and gripped Rick's semi.

Watching him wrap his lips around the limp head, seeing it stiffen in his mouth, gave her that wonderfully terrible feeling, more even than when she watched him with Tam last night. Was it because she was sober? Her breathing sped up, and her hands started trembling, she couldn't quite tell which way was up.

Jonah was right, this was like poking a bruise. She felt incredibly secure in her relationship with him, they had a truly unbreakable bond and a healthy sex life. This was safe. Her body was telling her the world was ending, but she knew she was safe, and that was an amazing feeling. Her heart was pounding in her throat.

"Does this go away?" she whispered to Tam.

"That feeling like the bottle of vodka you just drank hit you all at once and the floor falls away from you?"

"Mm-hmm"

"Not so far. It's most intense at first though."

"Mmm."

"Have you ever watched him suck cock before?"

"Nope. I know he used to in college, but you two are the first people we've been with since we started dating."

"Mmm, I love popping consensual infidelity cherries."

Jonah pulled Rick's cock from his mouth and turned to them. It stood proud, glistening with Jonah's saliva, and twitched at the sudden lack of stimulation.

"Are you two going to spend the entire morning whispering to each other, or are you going to help me suck this cock?"

"Shall we?" Tam grinned at Cat.

Rick stood up, and Cat put her hand on Rick's thigh as she knelt next to her husband, marveling at the rock hard bands of muscle flexing just under the skin. A rush of excitement ran through her as she wondered when he'd strike, how helpless she'd be, how utterly subject to his every desire as his strong hands gripped her and positioned her exactly how he wanted her and mercilessly penetrated her.

Jonah sucked the head of Rick's cock into his mouth while Tam was licking the shaft. Cat leaned in to lick his balls. Rick put a hand on her head and let out a low moan.

Cat reached down and grasped her husband's cock. It was twitching and leaking pre-cum from the tip. Tam put her hand over Cat's, and together they stroked Jonah's cock slowly. The light musty smell of Rick's balls filled her nostrils as she carefully sucked one into her mouth, her tongue caressing it.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," Rick moaned, his voice even deeper than normal.

Jonah bobbed up and down, his tongue flicking out to caress the base of his shaft. Her husband's cock was rock hard in Cat's grip, her fingers were slick with his pre-cum.

Jonah pulled Rick's cock out of his mouth and looked up at him. "These two are going to make me cum if they don't slow down. Are you close?"

"This feels amazing, but I've never been able to cum from oral."

"Do you want to fuck me?" Jonah said before slipping Rick's cock back into his mouth.

The words, delivered so casually, knocked the wind out of Cat. She reeled at the mental image of the balls she had in her mouth right now slapping against her husband's taint as Rick pounded him.

She didn't see him as lesser for being penetrated or being with a guy. Something about it increased the intensity of the floaty feeling to new heights, just as it turned her on even more than she already was. She let Rick's testicle slip out of her mouth and sat back on her heels.

"I've never--" Rick started and paused, looking down at Tam. Cat could see the passion burning in her eyes.

"Yes, I'd love to fuck you."

"I'll go grab the lube." Tam leapt up as if she was worried someone would change their mind.

"I'll go grab us all some water," Rick said and walked off to the kitchen, his cock bouncing up and down comically.

Jonah kissed her. She hadn't been ready for him, her head was still swimming at the idea of watching him get fucked by Rick, her heart had fallen out of her chest and she felt hot and cold at the same time.

His lips tasted like Rick's cock, which caused her arousal to swell wildly. They kissed passionately, and tears started leaking from the corner of her eyes as the emotional onslaught overwhelmed her. His arms wrapped around her, and he pulled her close to himself, anchoring her in the here and now.

When he pulled back and saw the tears on her cheeks, he suddenly looked deeply concerned.

"Are you okay, love?"

"Mm-hmm."

"You're crying, is this too far? Do you want to stop?"

She wiped the tears from her face, her hands still trembling, and smiled at him.

"No! No, don't stop," she breathed. "When you asked him to fuck you-- That poky bruise feeling got super intense-- and then tasting his cock on your mouth..."

"I'm so sorry, love, I should have discussed it with you first. I'll tell him I changed my mind."

"No! I want to keep going, I want to see you take him in your ass." Even saying it caused her entire body to tremble and her jaw chatter as if she was freezing cold. "It's not a bad feeling, just a lot. I like it, even if it's overwhelming." She let out a nervous laugh. "That's what the tears are from, they're not sad or scared, just a bit overwhelmed."

"I don't want to push you into anything."

"You're not." She kissed him on the lips briefly. "I just want to be close to you when you do this, okay?"

"I wouldn't want it any other way. I love you so much, Catherine."

"I love you too, Jonah, more than I can ever put into words."

"You are the only one I need, ever." He kissed her forehead and they clung to each other, completely naked and kneeling in their friend's living room.

"And you for me, now and forever more."

With his arms around her, his hand on the back of her head and her face buried in his shoulder, her breathing started to slow again. She felt her thoughts and emotions stabilize a little.

"I'm having so much fun. I never want to stop doing this."

"Same." He kissed the side of her head and pulled back to look her in the eyes. "That doesn't mean we can't stop for now or take things slower, okay? Any time it's too much, for whatever reason..."

She nodded and wrapped her arms around him again. "Not yet, but I'll let you know if that changes, okay?"

Rick walked back in with the water, just as Tam made her way back down the stairs with a bottle of silicone lube. Cat's heart fluttered at the sight of them, but she felt a wicked grin forming on her face nonetheless. She held her hand out for the bottle of lube, and pushed Jonah onto the couch. She patted his ass as he got down on hands and knees, and squirted some lube onto his exposed ass.

She grinned up at Rick. "I'll get him nice and ready for you."

She lubed up her fingers and slid one inside her husband's ass, paused for a second, and then added a second finger. She let him get used to the fingers inside of him for a second and glanced over at Tam and Rick. Tam had taken her underwear off, and a string of grool led from her labia to her thigh. She had an arm around Rick's waist, her head leaning against his well defined chest.

"You excited?" Tam asked her husband.

"Yeah."

"Not often you get to do something new, huh?"

He pulled her close to him and kissed the top of her head. "That's just cause you've got such a dirty mind."

Cat was sliding her two fingers in and out of Jonah's ass, massaging his prostrate as she did. He was moaning softly as her expert fingers did their thing.

"Are you ready love?"

"I think so," he moaned softly.

"Can I guide him in?"

"I'd love that."

She squirted a bunch of lube onto her hand and unceremoniously grabbed Rick by the cock, getting it nice and slick.

"Go slow, okay?" She grinned up at Rick, stroking his cock and adding more lube. "He means a lot to me, and you're a bit bigger than the toys we usually use." He wasn't actually, but a little flattery went a long way.

"I'll be gentle."

"Good. You ready love?"

"Yup."

Rick's cock twitched in anticipation in her hand, and as she guided it to Jonah's waiting asshole, a tremble started in her jaw. The intensity of emotion she was experiencing was exquisite. She tried to extend the moment as long as she could by rubbing Rick along the inside of Jonah's cheeks and applying some more lube. Her legs got wobbly, and she felt a drop of sweat run from her hairline down the side of her face. Her skin flushed hot, then cold, then hot again, she could feel her heart pounding in her chest. At the same time, a heat was building inside of her, an ache that needed releasing. She suppressed a nervous giggle at the idea of just holding her trembling fingers on her clit like a vibrator to get off.

Rick pushed in slowly, the lube and her preparation letting him slide in without too much resistance. Her fingers traced around where the two men met, and the room spun so violently she had to steady herself on Jonah's hip. His moan as Rick slid into him sent another wave of dizziness through her.

Jonah reached back and touched her side. "Come here, love."

He made room for her on the couch and she scooted under him. He planted a kiss on her sternum and then laid his head down so she could stroke his hair. Her heart calmed as she did, feeling him pressed against her, feeling his hair under her fingers, knowing he was listening to her heartbeat.

12